Bitch! Don' Make Me Have To Hurt Ya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He puffed casually on a fat joint to his mouth and slowly exhaled thick clouds of smoke through his nose, like a black fire breathing dragon.

"Hi!" she rasped softly, as she averted her eyes again and fidgeted on her feet.

"I fixed your mortgage, the receipt is on the table. You can walk out of here right now, and that will be the end of it. But, if you want a new lifestyle, get naked."

He puffed again on his joint as she walked on weak legs to a small table and looked at a receipt that was lying on it. It was a copy, that she could tell had been scanned, mailed printed probably.

"Thanks," she said softly. "I need some time to think about this. I am a married woman. And this is not easy for me. Give me time. OK?"

"No. Not OK. You know what I want. You deliver or get lost." His voice was casual, his handsome face was smiling, and his eyes were leering at her.

"I am so ashamed. My husband?"

"Fuck him!"

"What if you use me and then get tired of me just dump me?"

"You be a good slut and perfect whore and I will let you have a couple of babies of mine."

"What if I am not pleased with you and I want out?"

"Oh, you will be pleased. I know your type, and how to keep you satisfied, sexually and otherwise?"

"And what the fuck do I do all the times you are gone?"

"I will give you a job in PR. You will be busy enough. And you can come and visit me. And when you have kids, you will have something to do. I wont let you leave their upraising to someone else. You like kids?"

"Yes."

"Yep. I saw the way you were playing with those kids on the first day. You had this glow on your face. And they loved you. That is when I began wanting you."

"Aren't you married?"

"No. But I have several play mates. You will love them, Asian, Black, White, but you are my first hot, sexy, slim blond. I was never really into slim, but you are good. Once you are taught to love pussy and please a woman real good, you will get along fine with the others. Just make sure you don't try anything stupid. You ready to start your probation?"

"I am scared. What about my husband. And the folk in town? They don't cotton to girls that like black men around here," she said in a worried voice.

"Oh, don't worry. This is a hostile take over. You will soon forget your husband. When a black man fucks a white woman good and treats her right, she forgets about white men, trust me."

"You think of everything huh?"

"Yep. Now, enough talking. Did you do as I said?"

She nodded, and rasped, blushing, "Gosh! I feel like a whore!"

"Then make sure you are a good whore," he chuckled. "Its good to always know where you stand. My first priority is to my kids. You have potential, but you got a lot to learn. Now, lose the clothes, except for the jewelery, the high heels and the thong, all right?"

"You come and take them off, lover. And please close the curtains."

"No one can see from outside."

"Yes they can, I watched you for half an hour before I came in."

"And, how did you feel?"

"My panties are soaked..." she rasped huskily, and tossed her purse on the couch. "Come and get them, lover!"

He walked up to her, and stood before her, very close. In her high heels, she was the same height as him. His powerful chest brushed lightly into her tits as he gazed into her eyes. She felt like she was drowning. She couldn't quite believe that she had just agreed to become a black man's paid slut. And she couldn't believe how horny and excited she felt. She knew she should be ashamed, of not even wasting one thought on her husband, who had waited up for her last, when she came home, wearing the black man's cum on her face like lotion, feeling it in her belly, as more seeped out of her well used pussy and gaping ass hole, into her soiled panties. He had even sobbed like a kid. Of course, she had had to slap him and tell him to stop crying, but he hadn't managed to stop sniffing. She tossed her hair and tossed him out of her head.

As he removed her jacket and placed it on the table, she stood passively, twitching with excitement and dread, as a new life began for her. The black man kissed her cheek lightly, and slid a powerful arm around her and pulled her into his body. One hand cupped the firm, round, small white ass in her skirt, covering it completely, the fondling and exploring it lazily, as the other went stroking her sides and back with his big, powerful hands, calling her beautiful. Shivers washed up and down her spine, making her tremble. Soon, she found her hips gyrating round the hot, thick cock that pressed into her cunt, and her body grinding into his hot, hard muscles. He kissed her lips lightly. She kissed him back. Lightly, and pulled back, her thin, cherry red lips parted sensuously. She licked them and made them wet, as her dreamy eyes held his and they tried to drown each other.

"I never thought I was into black men."

"I never was into skinny blonds."

"Then I guess we are both lucky. If you take good care of me, keep me happy and safe, and make me cum as you did last night, I will do my best to please you."

"Maybe you should be the one paying me."

"If I had the cash, I would," she chuckled.

He undressed her casually, smoothly. Leaving her in her thong, he carried her to the couch as if she weighed nothing. He laid her out, knelt before her and they kissed slowly, sensuously, their hands exploring each other. This was very different from the rough, dominant way he had taken her last night. But she loved it too. She held up her tits and fed his hungry black mouth her pendulous, creamy orbs. She hissed as wonderful sensations washed over her body. As he devoured and licked his way down her body, spreading a wonderful, searing heat, she parted her thighs wide in anticipation, showing him how her gusset was so wet from her dripping, married white pussy, that she had had waxed clean, and then covered up in a tiny, soft, silk, lace, flaming red thong, just for him, to enjoy, use for his pleasure, which of course, was also her pleasure..

She chuckled, blushing, as he made her stretch her thong far away from her pussy with one hand, as the other held up an ankle. He was dirty talking her so naughtily, using words that usually would have caused her immense shame. But now, it was just fub, so much fun. When he feasted on her vulva, skillfully, taking his time to approach her slit and then clit, and eating her like she was such a tasty treat, she felt like she was soaring on hot, fluffy bubbly clouds. When he finger fucked her, playing her fuck hole like an instrument as he ate her clit like a hard core dyke, she had her hardest orgasm of that morning, a series that had started in her shower that morning, as she stroked herself before even coming to see him. He shocked her, when he lapped her ass, smiling naughtily, with his dark eyes fixed on hers, she fought to suppress the embarrassment she felt, for she didn't want to miss out on that. It felt so good. She grabbed his head and stroked his scalp as he tongued her hole.

By the time he stood up and offered her something big, fat and black for her mouth, she had already cum several times. She grabbed his nice, big, black cock and sank to her knees before him, feeling so hungry, needing something hot and fleshy in her mouth. She came from sucking a cock for the third time in her life, the first two had been the previous night, with him.

He fucked her for two hours straight, stretching her pussy and ass hole, getting them to become close friends with his cock. She was drunk from orgasms when he finally jumped out of bed and went off to shower.

Chapter 13

She dozed off, and sneaked off an hour later, with several grand. She took a plane to a big city and went shoping. She got her entire body waxed, got her hair and nails done and went shopping for lingerie. He had told her his favorites, transparent, lace, tiny, tight thongs, boy shorts, split crotch, whatever, just no full, boring, old fashioned panties. He said he wasn't into diapers. He also mentioned bustier, fishnet cat suits, and whole lot of other lingerie she had never worn. She took her time trying the things on, blushing as she got horny from her reflections. The shop assistants that helped her, both male and female, looked like they wanted to fuck her on the spot. She was pleased. She then went and got a full body, stone and aroma massage.

Afterwards, she met a friend of hers for a drink, before her flight. Her friend asked her why she was so happy. The fact that she couldn't really tell her about it at all suddenly reminded her of the step she had taken. She felt some guilt, but if worst came to worst, she would rather leave town with the black man, than turn her back on him. It wasn't just the money and the materialistic gains, though they of course, sweetened up the whole thing. But the beautiful sex with that dark, hot, sexy, alluring body was just so irresistible.

As she flew back home, she thought about him. She couldn't really say if, was really a hot fantasy or dark nightmare cum true. All she knew was that last night had been a bomb sexual experience for her. Rapture was the way to describe it. the beauty of his impressive, strong, potent, manly dark cock, and the thrill of fucking a Nigger secretly, a mortal sin in her town, the thrill of cheating on her husband with an insatiable, nasty black man, satisfying all of his and her carnal, wanton, dirty sex fantasies, doing things that would made the average, good, clean and wholesome town folk get a heart attack... All that, plus the fact that Mike, though he was nothing but a Nigger, was richer and more powerful than most if not all of the local men, making her a rich Nigger's fuck toy... All these things and more, were combining to give her a rush, that made her skin all prickly, her pussy all wet and itchy, her head dizzy, and her mouth all watery, and hungry.

She felt like she was just seconds from cumming, and she hadn't even playing with her well used, married white pussy at all.

Chapter 14

Over the next days, Haley met and fucked him in his suite constantly. They would fuck for hours, learning just what the other liked. Though he definitely had the pants on,, unlike her husband, he didn't just use her. He liked to make sure she was happy, and enjoying herself as they fucked. That way, she would give herself to him completely. He taught her the pleasure of serving him, pleasing him, pleasing her Nigga!

She always parked elsewhere and approached his bungalow from the blind side, making sure nobody saw her. Her boring, wimp husband worked a long day and was exhausted when he came home. They were careful to make sure she did not return home at suspiciously late hours.

After a week, he was happy with the service his slut was providing.

Chapter 15

"oh yes! You are so good Haley. Get that dick honey! Get that black cock!" Mike rasped, as her hot, wet, soft mouth wrapped tightly, like a pussy, around the tip of his thick, turgid cock.

"Ahhhh!" he rasped, in a deep, dark, lust filled voice, as his eyes shifted from the outside view, to a wall mirror. He admired the reflection of himself and his lover.

There he was, a dark, lean, black athlete, towering over his kneeling, sexy, hot, blond, little playmate. Haley, the twenty five year old wife, was on her knees, sitting back on her heels, as she had her fun with his dick. She was naked, except for her sparkling earrings, matching diamond studded necklace and wristband, high heels and a tiny, flaming red, rhinestone thong that was splitting her tight, cute, firm round ass cheeks. The long, pink nipples of her nice, thick, pendulous breasts, were stiff and engorged with blood. A delicate silver chain sparkled around her waist. Yeah, he had bought her the jewels, but not the gold ring. That was from her stupid ass husband.

"You are so beautiful," Mike rasped, running his digits through her silky, soft blond hair, causing her to purr as he finally settled them around the back of her head and pulled her closer to his cock.

"You are so beautiful and so sexy too, honey," Haley rasped, and bore down on him, taking him all the way to the back of her mouth, then she too turned and gazed at their reflection. Their eyes met and flares of lust surged between them.

The blond wife couldn't believe it, how it so thrilled and aroused her, to be in this submissive position before the black man, a sexy, hot, horny little Nigger's fuck toy. She was used to men worshiping her because she was a hot, slim, tall, sexy blond. But Mike had never worshiped her. Fuck that! He wasn't that type. No, he had taken her, and made her a real, satisfied woman, plus his happy, willing fuck slut, talk about multi-tasking.

Baby girl felt so good she had to smile around his turgid, swollen tasty cock that was lodged in her stretched over filled mouth as she rolled her head round and round and slurped deep in her throat.

Smiling down at her, as he ran his digits through her smooth, blond hair, he puffed casually on a fat joint to his mouth and slowly exhaled thick clouds of smoke through his nose, like a black fire breathing dragon. Baby girl fell in love all over again.

She had once told him, "But I have a husband." But he had told her thr truth when he said, "Fuck dat cracker!" Definitely, that fool was fucked, fucked out of her mind, her pussy, her life and her future.

Haley chuckled, and kissed his cock head fondly. Mike lowered the joint to her cherry red, pouting lips and she inhaled deeply. She held it in her chest, vacuumed the tip of his cock into her hot mouth and exhaled thick clouds through her nose, even as she chewed on his dick softly and twirled her tongue around it.

Her dainty, manicured, tanned hand pinched and twisted his nipple, making him hiss. A golden wedding ring glinted around a long digit, and the fact that he hadn't put it there, only made the situation kinkier. The manicured digits released his nipple and affectionately stroked his dark, powerful chest muscles, as the married white woman's other hand lovingly traced and stroked his ridged abs and silky, dark shaved mons, raking him lightly with the long, painted fingernails as she fed softly on his cock. "Damn, bitch! You one nasty, little white wife huh!"

"Mmmm!" she moaned around his cock and then pulled her soft, thin lips off his engorged cock head with a wet, soft pop, leaving it rearing and gleaming darkly from her spit.

"I am a good girl, but you make me get all nasty and wild!" Haley rasped, talking to the long, thick, hard black cock that was connected to her lower lip by a shiny silvery string of spit and mucus. She shivered gazing at the beautiful, black man meat that was all wet from having been buried all the way down her throat.

She slurped the string wetly into her mouth, wrapped her palm around the black dick lovingly, possessively. It was so thick she hardly got her hand around it. She gave it a nice, hard squeeze, loving the way it throbbed. Smiling naughtily, she leaned back, softened her grip and stroked and twisted her hand up and down the jet black, veined shaft as she gazed at it, mesmerized.

"See something you like, white girl?"

"Uh huh! A nice, strong, big, beautiful black cock!" she rasped softly, smiling sweetly, coyly. She loved to tease her man as she gave him the slut he wanted, the slut she loved to be, for him.

Yeah, Big Mike had come to town and changed all that. Big Mike was not her pet name for her lover. Yeah, he was athletic and muscular, but in her high heels, they were the same size. Big Mike was her pet name for his cock. His big, fat, long, hard, veined black cock.

Mike's cuming to town had definitely affected the lives of most people around town positively. But his impact on her was so great. She wasn't eve sure if it was all that positive, as far as the rest of the town folk were concerned. And frankly speaking she didn't care, for what they and her husband didn't know, didn't hurt. But she strongly suspected that since Mike and Big Mike had come into her life, and cum in her mouth, pussy and ass hole, things would never be the same again. She didn't know what the distant future held, but she was sure what would soon be happening. Sucking, licking, fucking! Her pussy got even wetter and so tingly as she thought of laying back and getting her pussy devoured greedily by her skilled, shameless black lover. However, that would come later, for it was ladies first. She insisted on quenching her carnal hunger for black meat, and her deep thirst for black baby juice first, before she would serve any copious juices for her married honey pot. And she didn't hear any protests from her lover.

"Damn!" she rasped, and shook her head to clear it.

"Was sup baby girl?"

Her eyes left his cock for a second, to look up at him and drown him in her big, glassy, flaring blue wells.

"Your big fucking black cock is awesome, hon. It just looks, feels, smells and tastes beautiful!"

She peeled back the foreskin back, to expose a shiny, fat, heart shaped cock head. Thick, creamy precum was oozing out of the big third eye.

"Mmmm! Is that my appetizer hon," her sweet voice rasped, full of lust.

"Yeah. Feed your hungry mouth baby!"

"Thanks," she whispered, gazing at Mike's big, black cock with lust and affection as she licked her pretty, glossy, cherry red lips. She grabbed it at the base, and squeezed blood into the shaft, making the thick head swell so much, like she wanted to make it burst. Then her pretty face descended to him, and her long wet, pink tongue licked the incision of his cock, lapping up strings of his precum, taking them on the tip of her tongue.

She sucked her tongue into her mouth, twirled it around, moaning softly and trembling.

"You happy baby?" Mike's deep, dark voice rasped as he stroked her hair.

"Yes honey! I feel good. Thanks for giving me this nice, strong beautiful black cock. I could play with it all day," she rasped, smiling sweetly at it, as she wrapped the thumb and index of her other hand around his big, dangling balls sack and stroked and pulled on it, to the rhythm of her hand that was jerking him. She sighed. There was something so incensing, so maddening, so erotic, about seeing her dainty, manicured, pale hands playing with the black man's dark genitals.

"Shit bitch! I thought you liked me. But all you want is my black dick! I feel used!"

"Come on honey. You know I like you." She kissed his cock head affectionately. "And if anyone here is getting used, its me. Last night, my throat, my pussy and ass were so sore, from you stuffing this huge black cock in me. I fucking had to lie to my husband that I had a cold!"

"That was nice of you. Imagine if you had told him the truth. He would have freaked out, and shot that white ass!" the black man laughed.

"He will shoot his momma first, I tell you!" she snorted proudly, lapsing in a thick local accent. They chuckled. "Forget him! Just please me hon," she purred sweetly, shivering as the words rolled over her lips.

Then she lapped his bulbous, dark tip like a tasty lolly, and twirled her agile tongue around his dick head, causing him to gasp as his hips twitched and jerked as she sent sharp currents rippling through his crotch.

"Oh fuck! Motherfucker!" Mike groaned in a deep, dark, black voice, "Yeah, that's it Haley. How's it taste?"

"Mmmm! Delicious! I want you Mike! I want you so baby!" she rasped. "Please can I serve my Nigga!" she gasped as the word rolled over her lips. She glanced up at him. He chuckled.

"Yes white bitch! Serve your Nigga!"

"Can I suck your big Nigga cock and make it real happy!"

"Yeah white bitch! Go ahead!"

"Mmmm!" She smeared her cherry red lips to his dick and bore down on him, till they opened around him. She vacuumed him into her mouth with a loud slurp, and her pretty mouth was stretched almost to deformity by the huge cock. Undaunted, the white woman started sucking the black cock.