Bitch! Don' Make Me Have To Hurt Ya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally pulled out, thick amounts of cum seeped out of her gaping, inflamed asshole. She looked like a bus had just run through it, when in actual fact it was just a big, black cock.

Conclusion:

The Mayor was shocked when his daughter gave birth to two brown kids. He said, WTF.

But she told him Donald had gone gay on her and Mike had comforted her. She showed him a video tape of his son in law wallowing in filth, begging black guys, saying please, just one lick. The Mayor was disgusted. He said the cock sucker was done, finished, through.

Then he shrugged. Hell, him and Mike were such buddies now. Mike was a better son in law anyway than Donald. He kept the old boy's pockets laced with cash and let him fly all over the world, fucking whores. Then he took his grand children, one for him and one for his wife and they gave their blessings.

The old Mayor was now involved in so much sleazy businesses he was worse than Larry Flint. He divorced his wife, Marge, but she was cool with it, coz Mike sent her a couple of young, handsome, big dick black studs to fuck her and make her feel wanted and beautiful.

Anyway, once it was in the open that the Mayor's daughter loved a black man and was bearing his children, many women in town also came out of the closet. Bars came up where they could just go and suck black cock or pussy. White men were chased away by huge thug security though. Those that wanted to date could do so, though half the white women actually actually preferred to fuck black guys and then go home to their husbands, spread their thighs and feed them a tasty meal. However, some women stopped doing this because they realized that nine times out of ten, most white guys, once they saw black cock and tasted black cum, hell, they wanted to go straight to the source. In fact a kind of civil war was said to be brewing, between white men and women, and the cause was their greed for superior black cock. It somehow felt so good in the mouth.

If any of the locals talked shit, somebody, either the Mayor's white boys or Mike's strong black men just told them, "Bitch! Don't make me have to hurt ya!" Nine times out of ten, they ended up sucking black dick anyway.

Word.

Once again, the next chapter in this series has nothing to do with this story, except that sooner or later, you will read the sentence, "Bitch! Don't make me have to hurt ya!"

SO keep that in mind and don't fucking get cheeky, coz I will tell you, "Bitch! Don't make me have to hurt ya!"

Pimping for 2007. Merry Xmass, motherfucker! And I am out!