Bitch! Don' Make Me Have To Hurt Ya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at the black man that was towering over her, her big, blue eyes all affectionate and dreamy. Smiling, she brought the tip of his cock to her lips and slowly, deliberately lapped the bottom of the fat bulbous head, making him shiver as she gazed at this black man who had taken her, and made her his dirty talking, white wife slut.

She shivered as he reached and took her forehead in his big, dark, powerful hand. She purred as he took a firm grip pulled her all the way down, till he was lodged in the back of her stretched mouth!

"Yes baby! Wrap that sweet lil hot white mouth of yours around my black dick like a pussy! Shit!!!! That's a good slut!"

She almost felt frustrated, seeing how much of the shiny, veined shaft still remained outside her mouth. But she didn't wanna rush things, she would deep throat him in a while, but for now, she wanted to have fun.

Wrapping both hands around the thick base of his cock, Haley raised her ass off her heels and pushed it out, spreading her knees wide, so he could gaze as those fine, round little ass cheeks in the mirror, and of course, the deep, dark patch in her gusset, just to let him see how wet she was; wet and hungry for his throbbing black cock.

Mike was an ass man. And the sight of her ass, in that hot red thong, whose back and hip straps were nothing but shoe lace like straps really got him hard. But the fat, wet shaved pussy, all bunched up in the tiny gusset of her thong was the hottest sight of all.

He groaned and started pumping her up and down his hard, dark shaft, rocking his hips back and forth to meet her mouth, and stuff it full of succulent meat. She moaned as she sucked and slurped away wetly, sucking hard when her wet, drooling mouth rode upwards, and slurping softly when she rode down.

"O-o-o-o-o-o! Ugh! Ugh! Slurp. O-o-o. Slurp! Ugh! Ugh!"

She gurgled and slurped away loudly, wanking the big, black cock and feeding more and more of it in her mouth. Her pretty cherry lips rode up and down the thick, black cock, whilst her tongue danced on the underside. She gave him a beautiful, greedy, wet, slobbering blow job, drooling so much his shaft, her chin and her big, proud tits got so wet.

Bringing the joint to his lips and puffing leisurely, Mike stroked her long blond hair lovingly, gazing at his fat black organ sliding into her mouth.

He took it all casually, he was a man used to having the finest of everything, including fine women. Hot, gold digging, nasty, dirty sluts came a dime a dozen. He used them like cigarettes, smoked them and tossed them in the trash can.

That was what he had planned for Haley, fuck the gold digger a couple of times, then kick her ass out. But the white wife was so talented, such a fast learner and a good bitch. Hell, he would be spending a bit of time in town now and again, so why not keep her as his regular cum slut when he was in town. If her husband behaved himself, he might eve let him look after his bitch, but if he tried to be funny, he would just run that motherfucker out of town. Hell, Mike was the wrong Nigger to fuck with, unless you were a hot, sexy, pretty blond cum slut like Haley, for instance.

"Ah!!! Shit Haley. I am beginning to like you, you know!"

"Thanks hon!" she moaned and slapped her face with his cock, to show him how much he meant to her. Then she rubbed the fat tip all over her cheeks and lips, shivering and rasping. Her eyes got feverish now, and she hurriedly vacuumed him in.

"Yeah, white bitch, choke on that big, fucking black cock. That's it," he groaned deeply as she bobbed smoothly. "Ah!!!!! Go on bitch, play with your cunt."

Haley hastily pulled her soaked gusset off her steaming, dripping cunt and slid her fingers between her wet lips. Her tips disappeared, sucked in by her hungry cunt. She wet them, pressed them together and rubbed her clit in little circles, shuddering and moaning around his cock.

She bore down on him and bobbed, slowly but surely working his thick, spongy dick into her slippery, tight throat. She aligned her throat with her mouth and bobbed with urgency, till she had him lodged all the way in her. Mike gasped. This woman had learned to deep throat a big, black cock like an expert in 3 days. She was a natural talent. As she fucked him with her constricting throat, he took her hand and slid it between his cheeks. Her long, dainty, white fingers started stroking and probing his dark crack, rimming his chocolate starfish.

Mike started grunting like an animal, "Ah!!!! You're such a nasty, hot bitch, ain't you?"

"Uh huh!" she moaned, with his cock deep down her throat, her pretty eyes smiling affectionately up at him. "Play with my black ass, white bitch!!!"

The white woman sucked him for all she was worth, mewing, and moaning with intense pleasure, gobbling and slobbering away as she stroked and teased his crack. Then she started rimming his hole, coaxing it, getting it itchy.

"Ugh!! Ugh!!! Ugh!!!"

She gurgled, fucking him with her throat as slid her wet middle finger up his asshole, and started pumping it in and out, stroking his prostrate. Mike groaned deep in his chest. He grabbed her by her long blond hair and started pumping her mouth onto his cock smoothly, producing loud, squelchy sounds.

The white woman opened her mouth wide and let him use for his selfish pleasure. Mike gasped and groaned, taking his sweet time to deliberately fuck the taste out of her pretty, married white face without giving a shit about her nerdy hubby who was slaving at work to provide for his slut wife. The fool should have known better, you cant turn a whore into a housewife, white motherfucker.

"Oh shit bitch! You so hot!" he groaned, feeling the temperature rise in his balls.

He did not want to cum just yet, so he turned around and offered her his ass. He heard her moan with joy and felt her hot breath in his crack. Her soft, delicate hands stroked his taut cheeks lovingly. As he brought the joint to his lips, her manicured fingers sank into his dark flesh and she pulled his buns apart exposing his dark crack and the chocolate puckered hole.

Her long pink tongue swiped his black crack, running from the small of his back, down to his dangling balls and all the way back up. It was so good it felt like wiping his ass with silk.

She lapped up and down several times, the pressure of her tongue getting firmer and firmer. Then she pulled back from the crack and groaned with a voice full of lust, "Mmmmm! I love you black ass. You are so tasty..." She licked her middle finger, stroked his hole lovingly, making his hips shudder, the she slowly bore her digit into him. She rolled it around gently, sank it in all the way, and then pulled it out, stroking his prostrate

"Look at this white bitch tasting your ass," she rasped, and he gazed down at her, shivering as she lapped and sucked her digit clean. She did it again, and again. "I really love your taste honey."

"Then eat it, you white slut! Eat my black ass hole."

She wedged her pretty face between his dark, taut, firm cheeks and concentrated on the hole, smearing it with affectionate, wet kisses. Then she was lapping it, rimming it, blowing on it, slurping and sucking away.

"That's it you white slut! Eat my black ass! Get into my hole bitch!"

Haley made her tongue long and pointed and coaxed her way into his hole. Then, pulling his cheeks wider apart as she slid more and more of her tongue into his hole. Then she was bobbing and slurping away loudly, sending her tongue squishing in and out of his hole. He moaned and rolled his ass, leaning back to literary sit on the kneeling woman's pretty face. Haley went all feverish and started bomb diving into his hole, plunging her tongue in and slurping away greedily.

She had never ever even smelt a man's ass before or thought people did that. Yet now, the slut, white wife could not get enough of it. She kept at it, tonguing his chocolate hole greedily. Mike loved it so, he groaned and ground into her pretty face like he was trying to imprint his his black ass on it.

Finally, he turned around and grabbed her head in both hands. Then he jammed his cock into her drooling mouth. He kept fucking her drooling mouth banging his dick in her until finally his balls were boiling.

Mike mutated into a beast. Sinking to a half squat before her and digging his fingers into her scalp, his hips whipped back and forth, humping his cock into her mouth. Haley was getting all frenzied, diving at Mike's cock, slamming it to the back of her throat, before she pulled away only to throw her mouth at it again. Her lips smack loudly and drooled over the black meat as she frigged herself in a blur, her other hand buried between Mike's ass cheeks.

"Hah!!! Ugh!! Ugh!!! Ugh!!!! Hah!!!" she gasped and gurgled...

"Ah, that's it you white bitch! Suck that black cock! Shit! Oh SHITTT!"

He howled out as he jammed his cock deep down her throat and his hips jerked violently as the huge cock shot torrents of cum down her throat. Haley swallowed hard as she could but thick creamy cum poured out of her mouth. Her chin and chest were a mess. But Mike was not yet finished. He pulled his cock out and wanked it, shooting more cum into her pretty, white wife face, marking her as his slut!

Then he made her rub it in like lotion, so she could wear it home to her husband. But he had several plans for her fine body until she departed.

Chapter 16

When Mike left town, he took her with him. They flew to LA and she lived in his Villa up in Malibu. It was like a crazy, horny, sleazy, hot dream for her. She fucked Mike all the time, and she was introduced to girl on girl play and loved it. She met several of Mike#s playmates. He had women with whom he had kids in several places, all over the country. She was number seven. He told her seven was the magical number, she would be the last.

Haley met three of them and they taught her how to eat pussy. They were all hot, top notch, of different races, but one thing was the same, they had ass and tits and hot, curvy bodies. She almost felt like a tom boy. But they loved eating her just like she loved tasting their asses and pussies and sucking on their curves. Mike fucked them all, or they fucked and sucked each other. Haley loved it.

She asked the other women and they told her Mike took good care of them, but wasn't into letting them fuck other men.

Haley was sure now of what she wanted. She threw her pills away and told Mike her womb was ready.

He fucked her and the other girls ate her tits and clit helped her cum hard as she got made black pregnant.

When they returned to town, she found out that Donald had not slept home for several days. She turned the TV and found a DVD he had left in the player. It was from a series called the black seducer. She started it and was shocked to realize it was gay porn, with a black man that went around seducing and fucking straight white men. She found it slightly erotic but very hilarious. She told Mike. He told her he had been meaning to tell her that she was married to a cock sucker, her husband was busy sucking off any black employee of his that let him.

She was in shock. He said he would show her.

Mike turned up at her place accompanied by Donald. Her husband was looking kind of timid and embarrassed. She wondered what Mike had said to him, not that she cared much. She realized that Mike had been right, once she got into black men, white men were dead for her.

Mike said his man Donald was there to assist them like Scottie Pippin. She didn't understand what he meant, it sounded like black slang to her. A ghetto thing or something.

Mike took her in his arms and tongue kissed her on the couch. She looked curiously at her husband and saw he was making drinks and rolling them joints.

Mike pulled her to sit on his lap, facing the front. She was wearing no panties and she gasped as he slid his cock into her dripping pussy, with her husband just meters away. Donald didn't say jack shit.

Haley thought, "What the fuck!" and started riding that wonderful, big, fat black cock. Donald brought them their drinks and joints and they sipped and puffed away as she rocked back and forth, round and round, with a pussy full of black dick. Donald was told to kneel before them. Then Mike told her to raise her skirt and part her thighs and let her husband see. She felt so naughty as she did so. Her husband gazed at her pink shaved pussy, stretched out by a big, black cock. She started riding up and down, letting him see that dark pole fucking her pussy so good.

Mike told Donald to lap her clit like a good husband and the white man blushed but did it, moaning, unable to hide his arousal. Haley got so into it she was grabbing his hair and yanking him to her engorged bud and bouncing around on a fat piece of black meat until she came like a bitch in heat. Then she raised her hips, kept only the fat, dark tip in her pussy and told her husband to lick her lover's cock and taste her pussy. She couldn't believe it when she heard him moaning. It was then she realized that Mike hadn't lied. She didn't know that Jerome and Marcus had turned him out and made him a genuine black cock cum slut.

When she needed more cock in her hole, Donald went down and sucked Mike's balls as his wife got black fucked.

Haley came like a bitch. Then she mounted Mike facing him and told her husband to pleasure her ass hole and get it wet. Donald moaned and got his face up in her tight, little pink hole. He sucked the shit and Mike's cum out of her.

Haley came so hard and then she said she was thirsty. She stripped naked and she and Mike sipped the fresh fruit juice Donald had been ordered to make. She told Mike to stock up his vitamins, so he could fuck her white ass out of shape. Mike smiled. Damn! The bitch was a slut for sure. But such a damn good one. A keeper's slut, to be kept as a kept slut.

He settled back in a couch, smoking a joint casually, sometimes holding it to Haley's lips as she sat between his parted legs, on the lush carpet, resting her head on his thigh, telling him that her body was beginning to feel funny due to the pregnancy, but she was so happy to be carrying his seed. She was hoping it would be twins.

"Shit! Mike, I really love you honey!"

"I love my bitch too, bitch. But quit being sentimental and start sucking that dick!"

"I will in a second Mike. But I would like to ask you a favor."

"What then?"

"can you tell my husband to eat my ass real good and oil it for your big black cock?"

Mike didn't say a word. He picked up a novel and threw it at Donald's head. Donald ran and got the oil and he was soon working away at his wife's ass. Haley was on all fours, sucking off Mike as she wagged her ass in her husband's face. He lubed and oiled her ass hole real good.

Haley started stroking his hardening cock, "You wanna stick that black cock up my tiny, married white asshole!" she teased, making his dick grow larger...

"Yeah! Shit. Suck that Nigga cock you white slut! Get it all hard for your asshole"

She dipped her face and greedily engulfed his dick in her mouth.

Haley crawled onto the couch on all fours, rested her face on the back and wagged her ass to Mike. Mike reached for the bottle of lube.

"No honey. Make him suck it and get it all wet. Fuck my husband's face!"

Mike grabbed Donald by the hair and slapped his face with his hard cock. He stood over him and fucked his face just to give him a taste. The he fucked her on the couch, hitting that ass hole from the back.

Donald was called in to lick it and taste his wife's tasty ass. Then he was shoved face first into Haley's pink, gaping ass and ate it ravenously. He was really getting off on humiliation.

Haley crawled to her marital bed. Donald had to follow on his knees, but Mike strolled casually after her.

Soon, she was lying on Mike's huge hotel bed, on her belly, with a pile of pillows under her hips to elevate that white ass. Mike squatted over her parted thighs, his huge black cock nestling between her ass cheeks, the size of his huge organ exaggerated optically by her tiny white ass. The black brought his thick cock head to her and started rubbing it against her posterior opening.

Mike pushed his dick head firmly against her pink ass hole, and it slowly opened up around him. His thick head pushed past her sphincter with a soft pop and his thick, black cock sank into her slowly into her asshole, stretching the tiny opening to mighty proportions. Donald almost felt sorry for his skinny white wife, seeing her tiny asshole stretched thus. But the sight got him mad horny.

Mike buried the mighty black cock deep in her shit hole.

"Oh!!! Shit!" she cried. "This is like shitting a football."

"Fuck bitch! This is the best thing ever happened to your lumberjack asshole!"

Mike sank his black talons into her narrow waist and pulled her to her knees. Then he started fucking her asshole in smooth, slow, gentle strokes, pumping with his turgid, huge black cock in and out of her hole.

Soon, she was all loose and her ass started lubing. He teased her then, pulling his cock out, leaving her hole gaping and clenching, and then he would dip the fat tip in and pull it out, again and again. Her ass hole was really getting used to taking his cock and enjoying it, for he had been ass fucking her since day one. She moaned and begged him to quit plying and fuck her real good, like she deserved.

"Shit! I'm gonna rip that white asshole bitch!" he groaned, as he banged it back in. He grabbed a firm hold of that slim waist and humped her ass harder, faster and deeper, pumping big, black cock deep into the white wife's anus.

Haley cooed and moaned, feeling immense pleasure in her rectum, relishing feeling his hard meat slide past her sphincter, knowing this black man was taking her married white ass and fucking it for his pleasure. His hands gripped her hips, sinking in as he hit her ass hard, putting dents in it. Mike was like a wild beast, grunting and cursing as her power drove his hips into her, slamming his cock into her ass, in loud resounding slaps.

Haley was bucking and rearing, going wild with pleasure. The slut wife loved a black dick up the ass.

"Yesssssss! Fuck my ass with that black cock. Fuck me!" she bawled hysterically.

"Oh yes! I'm a fuck that white ass. Take that black cock you horny white slut!"

She pushed herself up on all fours and threw her ass back at him on every stroke.

Mike pulled his long dick out of her ass and pulled her by the hair to it. She moaned, gazing at the slick, smeared cock, covered with the juices from her well lubed rectum. She grabbed it lovingly and lapped it eagerly, moaning as she tasted her white ass off the black cock.

Mike stroked her head lovingly, and called her a star as she dazzled him with her cock sucking skills and hand job techniques. He fucked her face and let her suck his cock clean. Then he picked her up, to dump her on her back. He grabbed her legs and hooked her feet over his shoulders, and then he slid his dick into her asshole, slamming it back in. He was like a muscular, dark powerful black beast, running riot between her legs, the way he banged his cock in.

He thrust deeper and deeper into her asshole, his huge cock stretching and ripping her wide apart. Haley stared between their bodies, seeing the huge black pole impossibly disappearing into her, pounding her tiny asshole.

"A-a-a-a-!!!" the white blond screamed, cumming hard from deep black cock in her ass.

She threw her head back, eyes rolling as she fell into a state of delirium, enjoying an endless ass orgasm. Mike slammed his body into her, pounding her into the mattress and fucking her to an oblivion.

"Oh fuck bitch! I'm gonna shoot it up in that ass!!!" Mike screamed as his cock swelled impossibly. He shoved it deep into her hole and emptied his balls in her.