Bittersweet Memories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that beggar's plea, he thrust into me three more times before pulling out of my body and spraying his seed all across my stomach. Even cumming, with his face twisted with absolute pleasure, he was beautiful. I thought Cane was sexy with his raw sexuality and untamed desire but Abel was sexy in a different way. He was a controlled and powerful sexy that could make me tremble from across the room. But since he was so close and I was seeing his body twitch and tremble from the orgasm pulsing through his veins, I savored every blessed second of it. I wanted to remember it for a long time, even though I knew it wouldn't be the last time I would see him cum.

He lifted his head and smiled at me, an innocently disguised smile that held many things, but I accepted it any way. "Well, Miss Kiss, it is an absolute pleasure to meet you, "Abel said. Pulling me closer to whisper in my ear, "And I look forward to working together."

He stepped back and let my sore leg muscles rest as he began to dress. Cane let me down and I walked over to get my dress. I looked toward the restroom and then back at my boys. They seemed to know I was requesting a short escape and they nodded, letting me escape for a moment.

Once again, I found myself in the dirty restroom, cleaning up as I contemplate my life decisions. Washing the passion of two men took a lot of paper towels and a lot of blushing as I met my own face in the mirror. I was not the same person that stared back at me a few days ago. I lost and gained so much in my mind and my heart. I didn't even have a plan anymore; I was just going by instincts and doing whatever I could do to survive. I needed to figure out exactly what I wanted to get out of this though. Was I going to turn them in? Save my career but risk my sanity and new found sexuality?

It was something I needed to decide. And fast. As well as figure out exactly what Abel meant to Cane. How close were they? I already knew that Abel was the one with all the decision making skills so he called most if not all the shots. I needed to get him alone.

Yet again, I left the restroom and overheard a conversation in the office. Abel was asking about me.

"What do we know about her?"

"We know she's a good lay, which I can testify to. And she sucks cock like it's her job."

Abel laughed at Cane's crude compliments of me, but then sobered quickly, "No, I mean about her professionally. Who is she? We know she is a cop, but what makes you think we can trust her?"

He told Abel about my confession to the tracking device in my shoe and how he destroyed it. Instead of being pleased and impressed, Abel was upset and enraged. "Here? You destroyed the transmitter here? Jesus Christ, Cane. How do you know you destroyed it? And what makes you think they didn't pick it up before it was crushed? They could be on their way here right now, you fucking bastard!"

Abel's rage blasted through the office and I stepped in, playing it off as I was innocently walking into the middle of a blind argument. Both men's eyes whipped to me with a mixture of curiosity and malice. I was the reason they were fighting, but what exactly to do with me? I slowly walked into the room, and asked, "Is everything alright?"

Abel approached me, fully dressed and enraged. "No, everything is not alright. I need to know everything about that transmitter you gave to Cane or you aren't going to leave this building in one piece."

I transformed before him. Acting the cop and playing the team player. I cocked my hip and rested it against the desk, crossing my arms. "It's a simple GPS transmitting device that will pinpoint my location but only when the transmitter is within a mile radius of the computer locator. After Cane took me, he must have driven not only fast but long enough to get out of the range of signal. My partner wouldn't have realized I was gone for at least 15 minutes. We crushed it as a precaution but unless they were right behind us, they would have burst in here an hour ago." I walked up to him and thrust my arms out. "You can check me, inside and out although... I believe you both already did. I hide nothing."

Cane leaked a grin out across his face, but Abel wasn't so easily convinced. He grabbed me around the waist and said between clenched teeth, "That may satisfy him, but not me. This building is now compromised and we have to leave. Now." He turned on his heel and stalked out the door without gazing back to see if we followed. Which we did.

Abel looked at the black truck we came here in. "God knows what is transmitting from that thing now." He turned furious eyes to Cane and said, "For your stupidity, your penance is to drive that thing into the river. Get rid of it. I don't care how; I just never want to see that truck again. I'm taking our friend to the office and I will meet you there after you take care of your mistake."

When I thought Cane would let his temper take over and hurl insults to his partner, he meekly nodded and opened the car door before stepping in. Abel pulled out his cell phone and began hitting buttons, presumably texting someone before grabbing my hand and roughly pulling me to his own car. His grip was tight and painful and I dug my heels in the cement before we hit the gravel. "Look, I know you're upset at me, but if you break my hand I'm going to give you another reason to be pissed."

Yet another mistake. I'm good at this game.

He turned to me with the same crippling fury that he gave Cane and when he advanced on me, the only thing holding me in place was his menacing grip on my hand. "Let me make something clear, doll. You don't call shots in this case. You don't make decisions and you don't report to anyone but me. You already fucked up more plans than you can imagine and your only saving grace, besides your tight little body, is the fact that Cane didn't make it back into a cold cell. I need him out, alive and lucid for everything to work according to plan and if you fuck it up even more, a few bruises are going to feel like a fucking massage. You got that?"

As submissive as could be, I met his anger with a nod and commenced on the path behind him before seeing the treacherous gravel lot and noticing that I didn't have shoes. Before Abel could pull me along, I yelled out, "Wait!" and when he roared out "What now?!" I was afraid to even answer.

"Look, like I told your friend, I don't care what you do to me, but I'm not walking through this gravel lot filled with broken class and Hepatitis for anyone. And since he destroyed my shoe, I'm kind of helpless here."

As if the wind fell from his sails, something close to concern filled his eyes and his shoulders relaxed, the tension draining from him into a hole under his feet. He took a step towards me and with his quick grin falling into place, he said, "If you wanted my hands on you again, all you had to do was ask, vixen."

He quickly lifted me in a fireman's hold over his shoulder and with a girlish squeak at the unexpected move, I grabbed the back of shirt to hold on. He opened the passenger door of his own truck, a deep blue with an open cab in the back, and deposited me in the seat.

"Strap in. We wouldn't want to get a ticket, would we?"

12