All Comments on 'Black Cock Era 02'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

We need more. This is the greatest story I cant wait to they get to the plantation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
terrific!

This is such a good story! I love the dynamic between Hannah and the Black Master and donald. I love the fact that Hannah feels no sympathy for donald, I love that she denies him sex, and I love that she insists on his cumming far away from her, I love that she puts him so quickly in the "friend zone", the proverbial chastity device of our times. in this way you allow readers, most of whom have never experienced extreme cuckolding to relate to the story by evoking an experience they probably have had. I love that her affections are entirely devoted to her new Black Master. I also love the fact that Hannah is powerful in that she is a large-breasted, extremely desirable woman, but is powerless in the face of her Black Master's superiority. This power/powerlessness beautifully reflects the complex female soul. At the same time, the fact that the Black male is completely powerful while the white male is completely powerless reflects beautifully the win/lose psyche of males.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83about 11 years ago
Chinese girls!

Hi! I love this story! You mentioned in your previous installments that China is starting to have troubles. It would be great if the Master were to receive a shipment of new busty Chinese sex slaves to add to his harem. The white female slaves already on the plantation could organize a "Satisfying Black Cock 101" class to teach the Chinese slave girls how to please their new Master.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
1932 Followers
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES