Black Cock Era 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shoving her body to the floor, the man dangled his big heavy balls right above her neck, and slammed his cock downwards into her mouth, deep into the recesses of her throat. Meanwhile, Donald was lazily stirring across the room just in time to see the other man spread Hannah's legs wide open and enter her creaming wet pussy.

If Hannah was unprepared for the viciousness of the throat fucking, she was equally surprised by the girth of the cock ramming into her cervix. Even though her loins were sticky and flowing, her pussy could still barely compensate and fit in every round inch of this man's thick black cock.

That didn't stop him from shoving his cock into her as forcefully as possible, sending waves of dual pleasure and pain through Hannah's brown body. If she didn't have a black cock lodged down her throat, she would have moaned loudly enough to wake up the entire world.

From his position on the floor, Donald sat up and watched the two men violate Hannah. He admitted that even though they were being so rough with his friend, his cock was harder than it may have ever been.

Just then, a third figure appeared in the doorframe of the room, another burly black customs officer.

"Am I late?" he asked, approaching his two friends who were pounding away into Hannah's orifices.

"Yeah, way too late," grunted the man with his cock in Hannah's mouth, "We're using her. Go use that one over there." He pointed at Donald. The black man spread his lips in a big grin as he lumbered over to Donald.

Grabbing the white slave by his shirt, he threw him across the room forcefully towards where Hannah was half-moaning in her orgasmic stupor. Positioning him on the floor besides her body, He was able to undo his pants and release his thick lock member out of his pants inches from where Hannah lay. The big black man waved his soft cock in a circle, slapping Donald's face with it and then stroking it until it's hard.

"Stroke me," he ordered to Donald, who was accustomed to his life as a slave enough that he quickly wrapped both hands around the growing cock and jerked. The third man directed Donald's strokes towards Hannah's tits; it was clear that when Donald's handjob was finished, he wanted it to erupt onto the beauty's big brown boobies.

The man in Hannah's mouth was deeply pulverizing her throat when his balls convulsed and he emptied their sticky white contents sloppily down Hannah's slippery oral cavity. The man in her pussy was finished around the same time, and his jism overflowed out of her pussy and dripped down her thighs into a big puddle of cum on the floor. With the two men using Hannah finished, the third man grabbed her off the ground and had her hands join Donald's on his cock. His thick black penis was too big even for all four hands working on, but the wild girl and the bitch boy's strokes finally got him to release his torrent of spunk in vicious waves all the way down Hannah's chin and chest, and coating much of Donald's hair.

The two slaves were pointed at a grimy shower where they could wash up before being retrieved tomorrow by their Master, and the three laughing satisfied black men left the two slimy white slaves exhausted and sticky on the floor of the storage room.

"Oh my god," cried the exasperated Hannah as they left, "That was amazing! That was unlike anything that's ever happened to me."

"Just wait," Donald said, wiping cum off his head, "Wait until we get to the Plantation tomorrow."

12