All Comments on 'Black Slave Woman Ch. 02'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Stuck On Stupid Strikes Again!

I am Samuelx! I am a totally embarrassment to all races regardless color! I am a complete racist and bigot of the worse kind in life. I am always pretending to be what I am not, but wish I could be in life. I am a young asshole and shit head who does not know how to write an original story. All I ever do is CUT and PASTE the same stories, but change the names in them. I am an absolute jerk and racist who writes about things that I do not know anything about. If I were capable and sensible, I would apologize to all the Literotica.com readers for having to put up with my non-story shit. I would apologize for virtually ruining Literotica.com. I am a total idiot and sex freak in real life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What he said

I agree 1000%

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just. Stop. Pasting.

Q: Do you ever get positive feedback? A: Not unless you write it (copy & paste it) yourself. Racist, sophmoric, untalented... And those are the kindest descriptions of Samuelx. What does that X stand for, anyway? Your missing ability to write original material?

ROFLMAO.

Do EVERYONE a favor, and junk your computer. Then move to Tibet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More trash

You sure must love writing worthless trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MMMMM

I loved it. I cam twice. I love the two black whores being freaks in front of their masters and mistresses. I also love domination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Rude

CAN YOU CHANGE THE NAME OF THE WOMAN IN THIS STORY!!! I WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT. THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Curious

Reading thru different comments left by different people on various interracial stories, I've noticed a trend.

It seems that for stories that are blacks dominating whites (or any other race really) most comments are positive or at least not accusing the author of racism. However, if a story is written with a white being dominate over blacks, they receive rather a lot of negative comments and are accused of being racist.

I am curious as to why that would be?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, compelling and rich.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES