Blackmail Ch. 07b-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,121 Followers

Phillip agreed. "Come around tomorrow, Mary. Jason should be back then. I'm sure he would like to see you again before the show closes," he said with a knowing smile that luckily Bob didn't catch.

They made their way over to the bar and Bob bought her a drink. "What now?" he asked. "Can we get off early?"

"Not really. I'm booked until the show finishes. I guess I ought to go to one of the other stands and see if they need any help."

"Which one do you fancy," Bob inquired.

"I don't know," she said. "I suppose I ought to go and see Jerry, but he could be any where."

"You could always do the porno film stand. That's one of yours, isn't it?"

Mary looked at the expression on Bob's face.

"You really mean that, don't you?"

Bob grinned. "I would like to fuck you myself right this minute, but we have no where to go. The next best thing would be to see someone else fuck you."

Mary immediately felt herself getting warm. She could feel the sensation deep between her thighs. She looked over at Bob. "You would really like to see someone else having sex with me?"

He nodded. "I saw how turned on you were after the show."

Mary remembered how she felt, and she could see Bob was keen on the idea, but could she go through with it? She had been naked in front of everyone. She had allowed some of the guys to touch her; some had taken liberties, but allowing herself to be fucked while a crowd sat around watching--she was not sure. She guessed it might be exciting, but it was well out of her comfort zone.

He looked at her. "Well, what have you decided?"

She looked at him. She could see he was keen. She had heard that some guys liked to see their partner having sex with another guy. Was Bob one of them? She had come a long way in the last few weeks starting with stripping in front of a window. Was there anything else, or was this the final frontier?

"Well, if that's what you want," she said. "I guess I could use some relief. I can already feel myself getting wet."

Bob grinned, pulling her up from her seat. "Let's go and get you well and truly fucked."

Mary's legs were shaking as they made their way across to the Magnus Productions stand. She was still not sure that she could go through with it, but Bob's encouragement only added to her feeling of need.

A show had just ended and the men were filing out. The director saw Mary and smiled. "Come over to visit us again, have you? Fancy joining in?"

Mary looked at Bob. He grinned. "She's fancying having a go—that is if you can use her." "That right?"

Mary nodded. "Yes, the last guy I was working with didn't need me so I came over to see if you could use me for anything."

The guy looked at Mary. "From what I can see of you, I can certainly use you. I'd like to use you myself, but I'm afraid I have to direct the show. Jerome is doing the next show and I'm sure he will make very good use of you."

Mary felt herself shaking again. Had she gone too far this time? Still, it was too late now to back out. He took them over to the door where a queue was already forming for the next showing and told the guy to let them through. "If you want to go and get yourself a good seat, I'll take the little lady through and introduce her as Annabelle to Jerome."

Jerome turned out to be the black guy she had seen earlier when she was here. He was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts and she could already see the bulge. She remembered the size of his cock and shuddered at the thought. The director left them together saying that he needed to get things started. "Jerome will tell you how we work it."

He turned out to be a nice guy. He offered her a glass of wine and smiled when she wrinkled her nose as she drank it.

"If it tastes a little funny," he said, "it's because I've put a little something in it. Keeps me perky and you will find it will make you feel randy." He grinned. "It helps. You will find it's not easy for you the first time with all those guys watching and being so close."

Mary was already feeling more than a little turned on by the whole situation, and now with whatever was in the wine, she was feeling more than ready.

"Let's see what's on offer, honey."

Mary looked at him puzzled.

"The body, babe; let's see the body."

Now she understood. She undid the belt of her robe and spread it open. His eyes lit up as he looked her up and down, nodding slowly. "That's some nice body," he said. "I think I am going to enjoy myself tonight."

Mary smiled at his comment, but she still had that uneasy feeling. Outside she could hear the crowd moving in and the director speaking to them.

"He gives them a little chat first and picks two or three of them to be cameramen. Then we go out and put on a show for them.

Jerome listened at the doorway. Then he smiled and turned to her. "Okay, Annabelle, that's our cue; lets get out there." He held out his hand and led her into the studio.

Mary was shaking and Jerome could feel this. "Don't worry, babe. Don't think about them. Just enjoy yourself."

She smiled a weak smile. It was okay for him, but this was something she had never experienced before. The director introduced them to the audience, and then explained again what would be happening. Mary looked around for Bob and was surprised to see him sitting on the front row.

What surprised her more was that he was holding a professional looking video camera, as were the two guys beside him. My God, she thought, he's going to be one of the camera men!

"Okay, Annabelle and Jerome, let's get things rolling," the director called out.

Jerome looked at Mary. "Are you ready?" he asked. "As ready as I will ever be," she said with a slight nod of her head.

Bob and the other two guys stood up as Jerome reached out and began to untie the belt of her robe. He eased it off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. There were murmurs of approval as her naked body was exposed. Jerome reached out and began to caress her breasts, squeezing her already hard nipples. A couple of the camera guys got in for close ups.

He then moved her back towards the large bed and sat her down. He eased her legs apart, exposing her totally. He ran a finger over her exposed pussy lips, parting them slightly. The camera guys struggled for position. Mary knew from her own visit to the show previously that every intimate detail was being shown on the screens above her.

She tried to put the crowd out of her mind and concentrate on what Jerome was doing to her. He had two fingers inside her working them in and out. She could feel she was wet. She closed her eyes and leaned back on her hands. At least now in her own little world, she began to feel herself responding--the first slight signs of her muscles responding.

"Move back up onto the bed, babe." The sound of Jerome's voice brought her back to the present. She eased herself up onto the bed. Jerome smiled down at her. Then in one swift movement, he pushed down his boxers. There were a few whistles and comments when his cock came into view.

He climbed up onto the bed and positioned himself on his knees above Mary. He was almost sitting on her breasts and his monster that was already erect was inches from her face. He grinned as he took it in his hands and ran it over her lips.

"You're gonna suck on this nice and hard, babe. Give them camera guys a good show."

Mary quite enjoyed oral, but this guy was big. How would he feel down her throat? There was only one way to find out. She reached over and wrapped her fingers around it. Well, almost. It was too big to get them around it completely; it was hard and warm to the touch. She licked her tongue across the purple helmet before opening her mouth wide and taking it in.

She allowed it to go as deep as she could, almost gagging as it pressed for a moment against the back of her throat. Then she began to suck on it, working it with her tongue. With her free hand, she gripped his testicles, massaging them gently.

Jerome was good. He knew how to treat a newcomer. He allowed her to set the pace, not forcing her. She had begun to lose some of her worries. She was concentrating on her work, putting on a show for the cameras. After a few minutes, he put his hand over hers and made her stop. Then he eased himself out of her mouth. Mary felt a little disappointed, but it was only short lived.

He moved his position astride her and turned facing the other way, then took up a position on his hands and knees. His cock was again above her face and she lifted her head and licked the head. Then she felt him easing her legs apart. She knew where things were going: her favorite oral position, the 69. Sure enough, she felt him go down on her, licking across her pussy. She gripped his cock, and opening her mouth, took it inside again.

This time they began to work in unison. Jerome was thrusting his tongue into her. It seemed to go in so deep, touching every part. She was writhing on the bed, gripping his cock between her hands and working her lips tightly around it. Completely gone were the thoughts of the men around her or the pictures that were being displayed on the screens. Now she was enjoying herself, and she wanted to satisfy this gorgeous black guy as much as she wanted to gain satisfaction from him.

When she felt the first signs of her orgasm, she began to work on him even harder, sucking and licking and working him with her hands. She tried to hold off her orgasm as long as she could. She wanted them to cum together. At last she felt him stiffen his body, and suddenly with a rush, he came. She gagged at first as he filled her mouth, but all thoughts were gone when her own orgasm overcame her.

He withdrew from her and trails of his thick creamy fluid ran from her mouth and dripped down her chin. She fell back onto the bed gasping and swallowing the remains down her throat. Around her she heard the applause of the audience.

Jerome removed himself from over her body and lay down beside her. Someone passed them a towel and a glass of fruit juice.

"You've got a great mouth on you, babe," Jerome whispered in her ear. "And in a few moments I'm going to try out that pussy." He reached down and ran his hand over it. "If it fucks as well as it tastes, you are one hell of a babe."

Now that the first rush of excitement was over, Mary was beginning to feel self conscious again. Things had gone much further then she ever had imagined. She had performed a sex act in public, giving a black guy a blow job: even swallowed his cum and allowed him to go down on her while being watched and filmed. Now he was going to fuck her for real. She trembled. Was it in anticipation, or was it fear of the unknown? What would it feel like to have that monster of a cock inside her body? It was far bigger than she had ever experienced before. She had seen him with the other model, fucking her. Now it was her turn to experience it. Would it be pleasure or pain?

They sat up, finished their drinks, and passed the glasses back to an assistant. As Jerome helped her to wipe herself down, he leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "How do you want it, babe? Front or back?"

She shook her head. "I don't do anal."

He grinned. "I meant missionary or doggie?"

"I prefer doggie if I get the choice," she said. She had to smile to herself. Here she was discussing with a black guy which way she was to be publicly fucked.

"Fine by me," Jerome said with a big grin. "Gives me a chance to squeeze those jugs."

"You two ready?" the director asked.

Jerome nodded. "Ready and raring to go."

The director instructed Mary how to position herself so that the audience and the cameramen could get the best view of the action. She saw Bob positioned in front of her, viewing her through his camera. He looked up and winked at her. "Have fun," he said with a grin.

She felt Jerome position himself behind her. She shuddered slightly as she felt him rub his cock up against her pussy. Then he was opening her up with his fingers and inserting the head of his cock. She was glad she was still well lubricated. He gripped her thighs and slowly eased himself inside her body. She gasped as she felt him stretching her. Was she going to be able to take him? Working gently, he worked himself deeper and deeper. She was sure she could take no more, but still she did. She had never been filled like this.

Then gently and slowly he began to fuck her. As the initial fear left her, she began to relax and enjoy the sensation. Around her the audience was urging him on. He increased his speed and she felt her breasts begin to swing with the motion of her body. Then she felt them being gripped as he took one in each hand, gently squeezing her flesh and tweaking her hard nipples.

He was a master at his art, bringing her to the brink time and time again. Her body was bathed in perspiration. She was gasping and pleading with him, and finally he relented; she climaxed with a scream. It was a sensation like she had never felt before. She was a little disappointed when he suddenly withdrew, and she felt his juices splash over her body as she collapsed onto the bed amid cheers from the audience.

She lay on the bed breathless as she heard the audience leaving the studio. Someone put her robe over her, and the harsh lights were switched down.

"You okay, babe?" she heard Jerome whisper in her ear. She nodded.

"You were a good fuck," he said. "We'll have to get together again sometime."

She smiled to herself. He was right there; one time with this guy was certainly not enough for her. Now she wanted more.

At last she managed to sit up on the bed and wipe herself down. She looked across to see Bob sitting on the empty front row. He smiled at her, and she wondered if he had enjoyed it as much as she had.

The director came over and thanked her. "If you ever think of taking it up professionally, come along and see me. I will always be able to find you some work." He smiled. "Oh, and by the way, when I've edited up the stuff that's been taken today, I'll send you a copy. If you let me use it, I'll pay you, but I won't do anything with it without your permission."

She still felt her legs were a little shaky when she tried to stand up and Bob came over to assist her. She said her good-byes to Jerome and the crew and they made their way out into the emptying hall. By the time they got to Jerry's office, she was beginning to feel okay again although she was feeling a little tender between her thighs. She needed a shower, but she would have to wait till they got back to the hotel.

Bob was quiet for the first part of the journey. She wondered what he was thinking. "Was it what you expected," she finally asked him.

He turned and smiled at her. "It was better. It was such a turn on to see you together with a black guy. He was so big."

She grinned. "You don't have to tell me; I was worried he was going to tear me apart."

They both laughed.

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,121 Followers
12