Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers

"Hey" Nicole said softly. "Hi Nicole" Victoria said as she touched up her face. "I have a question I wanted to ask you this morning but was to chicken to ask you" Nicole said. Victoria turned and faced Nicole. "Would you be willing to take me to where you got your nipples pierced at so I could get mine done too?" Victoria smiled at Nicole. Sure, call me tomorrow morning and we can set something up" Victoria said. "I have on my clamp on ones right now and I just love how they feel" Nicole said as she washed her hands. "Your wearing nipple rings when your out with your dad" Victoria exclaimed with a surprised look on her face. Nicole looked at Victoria as she dried off her hands. "You wicked girl" Victoria said as a devilish grin came across her face. "I'll call you tomorrow morning Nicole said as she turned and walked out of the ladies room.

Nicole walked gracefully back to her table. Her father was sitting there patiently sipping on his wine. "I ordered you a glass of wine too sweetie" Steve said. Nicole reached out and picked up her glass of wine. "To tonight" Nicole said as she raised her glass to toast her father. "To tonight" Steve said as he lifted his glass up to meet Nicole's. There was a soft clank before Steve and Nicole pulled their glasses to their mouth's. Their eyes were glued to each other's as they sipped their wine.

"What are you starring at dad" Nicole said as she watched her father staring intently at her. "At you Nicole."

"I can't believe how much you look like your mother" Steve said as he continued to sip his wine. Suddenly Steve looked away when the waitress appeared at the table. "This is Tiffany and she will be your waitress tonight" Victoria said. Tiffany set the menu's down and told Steve and Nicole she would be back in a few minutes. They each studied the menu before setting them back down. "I know what I'm ordering" Nicole said. "Me too" replied Steve.

Reaching across the table Steve placed his out stretched hand under Nicole's. "Look at how pretty your fingers and finger nails are" Steve said as he slowly slid his fingers against the soft skin of his daughter's hand. "God, they look so much like your mothers." Steve looked up into Nicole's eyes as his hand remained under Nicole's. Nicole became lost in her father's gaze. Their eyes were glued together as they were holding hands for what seemed to be an eternity.

Their gaze was broken when Tiffany walked up to their table. "Can I take your order or do you need a few more minutes" Tiffany asked. Steve slid his hand out from under his daughter's hand and picked up his menu. "I'll have the prime rib cooked medium, baked potato and tossed salad" Steve said. Both Steve and Tiffany looked at Nicole. "I'll have the same thing" Nicole said as her eyes returned to her father's. Tiffany took the menu's and left the table.

A slow song began to play. "Lets dance daddy" Nicole said as she stood up. She held out her hand and Steve quickly slid his larger, more rough and callused hand into hers. They walked together to the dance floor. There were already several other people dancing when they got there. Nicole let her father's hand go and reached up and put her arms around his neck. Steve placed his hands around Nicole's back and waist. Nicole looked up into her father's eyes for a moment before resting her head on his chest. "I am so glad we are doing this tonight" Nicole said as she squeezed her father lightly. Steve rubbed his hand up and down his daughter's back as he agreed that they needed to spend time together. Nicole was a little disappointed as she wanted her father to rub her with his other hand. The hand that was closest to her ass.

Nicole and Steve continued to dance as another slow song played. "So you really think I look like mom" Nicole said as she lifted her head and looked into her father's eyes. Looking down Steve said "you look exactly like her."

"I mean identical to her" Steve said softly. Nicole again rested her head on her father's chest and hugged him tighter for a second. Steve responded by pulling Nicole closer for a moment. In that brief moment Nicole felt something. Something pressed against her thigh. There was a lump on her leg. It was hard but yet soft. A smile flashed across Nicole's face that Steve could not see as she knew her plan was working. She knew what the lump was. It was the bulge in her father's pants. Nicole felt her father's swollen member as she danced with him. The song ended and Steve held out his hand. Nicole slipped her neatly manicured hand into her father's and together they walked back to their table. As Nicole sat down she knew that it was now only a matter of time. She knew her plan of seduction was working. She knew that tonight was going to be the special night. She knew however that she still had to play her cards right. "Thank you for the dance sweetie" Steve said. Nicole's heart skipped a beat as she remembered that her father always called her mother by the name 'sweetie'. This was another sign for Nicole that her little wicked plan was coming together.

Steve poured him and Nicole another glass of wine. Raising his glass Steve said "I am having a wonderful time tonight and I want to thank my sweetie" Nicole tilted her glass and clanked them together. Together they sipped their wine as they looked into each other's eyes. Nicole felt a rush of warmth between her legs. Whenever she heard the word 'sweetie' it seemed like it triggered her pussy to drip. As Nicole shifted her legs under the table she felt just how soaked her thong had become. As Nicole sat there sipping her wine her nipples ached along with her cunt. Nicole was so horny right now and all she had to do was touch herself and she would shoot off into an orgasm.

Nicole stood up and went to her father's side of the table. She pulled the chair back and sat down. She crossed her leg and her dress parted, completely exposing her leg to her father's gaze. Nicole didn't care that her father and the rest of the restaurant could see her creamy thigh above the lace top of her stocking. She bounced her leg slightly as she raised her glass to her father. "This toast is for you dad" Nicole said softly as her eyes looked into her father's. "For being the best dad in the whole world and for being my 'teddy bear' when I need you" Nicole said softly as she tilted her glass against her father's before he could even say a word. Steve was silent as he gazed into Nicole's soul. Nicole knew that her mother always called Steve her 'teddy bear' and that her father loved being called that. Before Steve could raise his glass to drink it Nicole wrapped her arm around her father's. Together they sipped their wine with their arms wrapped around one another like two lovers would.

As Nicole sat there she saw her father's eyes wandering down to her leg. She wanted so badly for her father to place his hand on her soft thigh. Nicole shifted so that her foot and high heeled shoe rested against her father's leg. Looking into her father's eyes Nicole said "I know you miss mom, I do too."

"No matter what, we can't bring her back" Nicole said. She paused briefly and then softly said "She would be proud of us for spending time together like this." Nicole watched her father's gaze fall to her exposed leg. Nicole quickly looked down at her father's lap. His erection under his pants was evident as there was a massive lump in his suit pants.

Nicole saw the waitress coming towards their table so she stood up and walked back to her chair across from her father. She sat down and again crossed her leg as the waitress sat their salad's on the table. "Thank you" Steve and Nicole said simultaneously as they looked back into each other's eyes. Brittany turned around and walked away from the table. As she did Nicole watched as her father turned his head and stared at her backside as she walked away. Nicole couldn't deny the fact that Brittany was hot. She wondered what her fine ass looked like under her uniform but what bothered her was her father paying attention to her. Nicole began to eat her salad. Again her eyes became joined with her father's as they ate. Steve picked up the bottle of wine and poured the rest of the bottle into their glasses. "To a wonderful evening" Steve said as he held his glass up to his daughter. "To a wonderful evening" Nicole said softly as she clanked her glass into her father's.

After a few minutes they finished their salad. As they put their dishes close to the edge of the table, another slow song began to play. "Lets dance again daddy" Nicole said as she stood up. She held out her hand to her father. Steve slid his big rough hand into his daughter's and stood up. They walked together hand in hand to the dance floor. Nicole turned and leaned into her father. She rested her head on his chest and wrapped her left arm around his waist. They danced for a few minutes before Nicole looked up into her father's eyes. Nicole squeezed her dad tightly. "You are my teddy bear daddy" Nicole said as she squeezed even tighter. As she squeezed, Nicole again felt her father's bulge against her thigh. "Thank you for this wonderful evening daddy" Nicole said softly. Suddenly Nicole stood up on her tip toes and pecked her father softly on his lips. Steve looked at his daughter with a kind of surprised look on his face. Nicole again rested her head on his chest. As she did, she felt her dad begin to rub her back. She began to get lost in the tingling sensations that her father caused from his hand running up and down her back from her neck to her waist.

"God daddy reach down farther" Nicole thought to herself as she continued to rest her head on her father's chest. "Reach down daddy and rub my ass" Nicole thought to herself as she felt her pussy began to secrete even more juice. Just then the song ended. As Nicole picked her head up off of her dad's chest she felt his finger tips linger on her waist. As she turned around she felt his fingers gently glide across one of her ass cheeks. Nicole instantly became weak in the knees and almost stumbled as she walked back to the table. As she walked, she knew her dad was behind her. She could feel his eyes scanning her ass and legs as she walked. Reaching the table Nicole sat down and so did her father. "Thank you for the dance daddy" Nicole said softly. "It was my pleasure sweetie" Steve said as he sipped his wine. Just hearing him call her by the nick name that he called her mom caused her nipples to ache.

Brittany appeared with their dinner. She sat one plate down in front of her and the other in front of her father. "Can I get you anything else" Brittany asked? "No, that will be fine" Steve said as he began to cut into his prime rib. Nicole began to eat along with her father. As they ate, they were silent. Glances at each other were the only form of communication between Steve and his daughter.

"This is so good sweetie" Steve said as he continued to eat his prime rib. "Yes it is" Nicole replied as she looked up at her father. As Nicole continued to eat her dinner she began to plan her next step of seducing her father. Steve was now all but calling her by the nick name that he called her mother. Nicole knew she looked identical to her mother and she knew it was beginning to have an effect on her father.

A wicked grin crossed Nicole's face as she took another bite of her dinner. She crossed her legs under the table and let her foot rest on her father's leg. Steve didn't even pay attention and continued to eat. Ever so slowly Nicole began to move her foot up and down. She began to rub her foot along the side of her father's leg. Again, Steve paid no attention and showed no sign of becoming upset by it. Nicole smiled to herself inside as she felt the bottom hem of her father's pants with her toes. Ever so slowly Nicole slid her toes under her father's pant leg and raised her foot up and down. She was now rubbing her father's bare leg with her stocking and high heel clad foot. Finally Steve finished his dinner and so did Nicole. Nicole continued to lightly rub her father's leg with her foot as Brittany returned to their table.

"Was everything all right" she asked as she looked down at Nicole and Steve. "Everything was great" Steve replied. What can I get you two love birds for dessert" Brittany asked. Steve let out a chuckle that cut the bottom of Nicole's heart right out. "Love birds" Steve said as he continued to laugh. "This is my daughter" Steve said as his laughter slowed to a stop. Brittany's eye brows shot up as she glanced under the table at Nicole's foot. Suddenly Steve looked at Nicole as he realized that she was rubbing her foot along his leg.

"We'll have one of those giant sundaes for two" Nicole said as she returned her eyes to her father's. As Nicole sat there she felt as though her father was blowing her off. However she was still rubbing his leg and he seemed to have become more serious. Moments later, Brittany returned to the table with the giant sundae and set it down. She set down two spoons and turned around and left.

Nicole and Steve picked up their spoons and began to eat. Their eyes seemed to be locked onto each other's even more so now. Nicole realized that all of the fudge was on her side of the sundae. She picked up a spoon full of chocolate and held it up to her father's mouth. Slowly Steve opened his mouth and Nicole slid the spoon in. Steve pursed his lips around the spoon as Nicole pulled it from his mouth. "Was that good daddy" Nicole asked? Nodding his head Steve picked up a pile of whipped cream from his side and held out his spoon for his daughter. Leaning foreword, Nicole slid her tongue out and licked up part of the cream with her tongue as her eyes remained locked to her father's. Opening her mouth, Nicole leaned down farther and slid the spoon into her mouth.

Nicole again picked up more fudge for her father and reached across the table. As Steve opened his mouth, Nicole rubbed her foot a little higher along her father's leg. The look in Steve's eyes told Nicole that she was close. She knew her father was weakening and she knew it was only a matter of time before she would finally have him. Nicole pulled the spoon slowly from her father's mouth. Steve reached down and picked up another pile of whipped cream and reached across the table. Nicole leaned closer and slid her tongue along the handle of the spoon to clean off the melted ice cream. Nicole closed her eyes as she let her tongue graze her father's fingers before sliding back down the handle of the spoon towards the pile of whipped cream.

Nicole was now on fire. She knew it was going to be now or never. She set the spoon down and took her finger and scooped up some fudge with it. She reached across the table and placed her finger at her father's mouth. Steve looked at his daughter as she rubbed her leg even farther up his leg. Nicole realized that her father might be trying to resist so she took her finger and smeared some fudge across her father's lips. Instinctively, Steve opened his mouth as Nicole slid her finger onto his tongue. Steve closed his eyes as he wrapped his tongue around his daughter's finger. Suddenly Nicole felt her pussy flood as she felt her father's tongue caressing her finger inside of his mouth. Ever so slowly Nicole pulled her finger from his mouth. When Steve opened his eyes he looked back at his daughter. Nicole knew that she had him. She saw the glazed over look in his eyes, the look of lust, the look of desire. Reaching over, Nicole took her father's hand and picked it up. She guided his finger into the whipped cream. Suddenly Steve scooped up some whipped cream and reached across the table. Steve paused a couple of inches in front of Nicole's face. With her eyes glued to her father's, Nicole began to lean closer. Ever so slowly she began to run her finger up and down the length of her father's finger. Nicole saw the crazed look in her father's eyes. She cleaned off her father's finger using only her tongue. She left only a bit of cream on his finger tip. Nicole opened her mouth and leaned down, the whole time never taking her eyes off of her father's eyes. Nicole let her lips touch her father's finger tip as she continued to lower her head. Slowly Nicole took his finger into her mouth all the way to his knuckles. Nicole still looked into her father's eyes as she began to suck on his finger. She slid her tongue up and down as she sucked harder on his saliva coated digit. Slowly Nicole pulled off of her father's finger. She smiled at her dad as they finished off the last of the sundae.

Words were not spoken as Brittany returned with the bill. Steve looked at it an put a hundred dollar bill on the tray. "Lets dance once more daddy" Nicole said softly as she stood up. She reached down and took her father by his hand and led him to the dance floor. There were countless people on the floor dancing and Nicole led her father right into the middle of the crowd. She stopped, turned around and fell into her father's arms. "Oh daddy this has been such a wonderful night" Nicole said as she pressed farther into her father. Jolts of electricity began to race through her body as she pressed her breasts into her father's chest. The harder she pressed, the harder her nipple rings pinched her nipples. "It was a really nice evening" Steve replied as he looked down into his daughter's eyes.

They continued to dance as several slow songs played continuously. Nicole felt her knees getting weaker as her father's hands kept sliding farther and farther down her back. She felt his finger tips resting on the top of her ass. Nicole felt her pussy begin to secrete even more pussy juice. The dance floor was dark except for the light from the giant spinning mirrored ball that hung overhead. Nicole felt her heart racing. Her breathing was becoming ragged as she looked up into her father's eyes. Ever so slowly Nicole slid her hands up her father's back until her hands rested on the back of his head. "It's now or never" Nicole thought to herself as she slowly stood up on her tip toes and pulled her father's head down.

As their faces drew nearer, Nicole felt her eyes begin to slowly close. As she looked into her father's eyes his eyes began to close too. They felt each other's breath on their faces. Their faces close together, the slow soft music playing, the wine they had at dinner, and being all dressed up so nice and sexy had an effect on both Nicole and her dad. "Oh sweetie" Steve whispered just before Nicole leaned into him. Nicole pressed her lips onto her father's and she kissed him lightly. Any fear of her father rejecting her was eliminated as she felt her father's lips kiss her back ever so softly. The kiss seemed to last for an eternity as they slowly pulled their faces apart far enough to look into each other's eyes.

Nicole saw a look of total lust and desire in her father's eyes. She was sure her dad saw the same thing as he looked down into her soul. Slowly Nicole pulled her father down and pressed her lips onto his again. As their lips touched Nicole felt her father slide his hand down over her ass. She felt him squeeze her bottom lightly as he rested his hand there. Breathing heavily as she kissed her father Nicole took one last chance. She slowly slid her tongue out and traced her father's lips. Instinctively Steve parted his lips slightly allowing his daughter to enter if she wished. Pushing further, Nicole slid just the tip of her tongue into her father's mouth until she felt the tip of his tongue. Nicole felt her knees growing weaker as she leaned completely into her father. She felt her dad lightly flick his tongue back at hers. Breaking the kiss, Nicole looked up into her father's glazed over eyes and said "daddy, lets go."

Steve nodded his head and followed Nicole towards the door. Nicole reached behind her and took her father by the hand. She had a hard time walking as her knees were weakened from the kiss she just shared with her father. Her nipples were on fire and her pussy throbbed like never before. As she walked in front of her father she felt his eyes staring at her backside as she walked in front of him. As she pushed the door open she paused for a moment. She put her arm around her father's waist as they began walking towards the limo. The butterflies in Nicole's stomach really began to flutter when she felt her dad place his arm around her waist. When they reached the limo, the driver jumped out and opened the door for them. Nicole climbed in and Steve followed.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers