Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,796 Followers

Steve ever so slowly began to increase his tempo. Nicole watched in the mirror with half closed eyes as her father stood up behind her. She watched as he placed his hands on her hips and increased his thrusting. Nicole couldn't believe how hot and turned on she was. She never wanted this feeling and night to end. She was finally fulfilling her fantasy, her destiny as she stood before her father, offering her body, soul, and mind to him.

Steve picked up the pace as he stood behind his daughter. Nicole watched his hips glide with grace like they did in all of the video tapes with her mother. She was finally experiencing what her mother experienced. Nicole closed her eyes as the intense feelings of pleasure became too much to handle. Nicole just laid there as her father began to pound in and out of her with more intensity. She felt her breathing begin to increase even more as her father began to fuck her harder.

Just then Nicole opened her eyes wide as she felt and heard a loud smack. She looked into the mirror as she watched her father raise his hand a second time and smack her ass. Nicole began to shudder as her father continued to thrust in and out of her swollen hole. Again Steve slapped his hand across Nicole's exposed ass. The third smack sent Nicole over the edge. She began to see stars again as everything in the room turned to black and white.

"Oh daddyyyyyy..." Nicole screamed. Her body began to tremble beneath her father as he again smacked her ass. Nicole let out a shrieking scream as her pussy began to grip at her father's cock. Nicole panted and cried out in pleasure. Again tears began to trickle down her cheeks as Nicole felt her body explode into another powerful orgasm. Again Steve slapped his hand down upon his daughter's lovely ass. Nicole shook out of control as her father continued to fuck her with reckless abandon. She felt him lean down on her back and suddenly felt his finger pressing into her mouth. Nicole began to run her tongue over her dad's finger before sucking on it as if it was his cock. Again Nicole felt the searing pleasurable pain of her father biting into her neck. As Nicole continued to cum she felt as though her waves of pleasure were being absorbed by her father. She felt him beginning to fuck her as though they were one being that was in euphoria. She felt so in love with him as she continued to shake under his warm loving body.

Finally after several minutes Nicole felt her rush of an orgasm subside. She felt her father stand up behind her and withdraw his cock. "Is he finished" Nicole wondered as he slid completely out of her. "Did he cum in me while I was cumming" Nicole wondered. Glancing back Nicole knew the answer as she saw his glistening rock hard cock pointing skyward.

Steve helped Nicole move onto the bed by picking her up and laying her down. Nicole moved to the middle of the bed as she laid on her back. Her legs were spread, her pussy was gaping open as she waited for her father to resume fucking her. Steve just stood there for a moment as he gazed into his lovely daughter's eyes. Slowly he began to scan the length of Nicole's body as he crawled onto the bed.

Steve positioned himself at his daughter's feet. He took her ankles into his hands and slowly raised them up. Moving in closer Steve leaned over his daughter placing her ankles on his shoulder. He placed his hands at the sides of her head as he leaned down on his elbows. Nicole felt his cock as it pressed into her bush above her pussy. They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed to be an eternity. Slowly Steve lowered his lips to his lovely daughter's. They shared a kiss like no other as their tongues intertwined together as though they were one. Their lips were sealed as they kissed with such passion. Reaching down, Nicole felt her father's twitching slippery cock with her hand. Nicole slowly began to guide her dad's cock to the entrance of her cunt. She could feel the tip of his cock spreading his pre cum as she slid it through her heart shaped bush. She shuddered into her father's mouth as she felt the tip of his cock part her pussy lips open as she guided him to her hole. Finally Nicole had her father's cock right where she wanted it.

Steve slowly sank down, filling his little girl's pussy with his swollen cock. Once he was fully inserted, Steve just remained in that position for several moments while he continued to share a hot romantic kiss with his daughter. Nicole couldn't wait any longer and began to thrust her pussy at her father's cock. She squeezed her cunt muscles and began to slide up and down the length of his pole. Nicole felt her breathing becoming erratic as her mouth was still plastered to her father's. Steve finally began to hump his little girl. His hips would come up to the point of total withdrawal before gently lowering to completely fill his little girl.

Nicole opened her eyes and glanced into the mirror. She wished she had a camera to take a picture of her legs up on her father's shoulders as he fucked her. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the image in the mirror. Again she felt her dad begin to tongue her ear as her head was tilted sideways as she watched the hot action. She loved the way she looked as she laid on her back with her legs up high on her daddy's shoulders.

Leaning up Steve lowered his daughter's legs to his waist. Again he resumed kissing and licking his daughter's neck as he continued to fuck her tight hole. Nicole continued to stare into the mirror as she enjoyed the view she had. It seemed even more erotic to have her legs around her daddy's waist. Nicole began to rub her father's ass with one foot while she rubbed his back with the other heel. Nicole was totally lost in watching the image in the mirror. She felt sensations that were on another level, as if this was something that was forbidden and should not be experienced by mankind.

Nicole continued to watch in the mirror as Steve sank his teeth into her flesh again. Suddenly Nicole looked over at the door of the walk in closet. "God daddy take me down to the dungeon" Nicole thought to herself as her father increased his tempo. Flashbacks of her dreams again began to flash in her mind. Just imagining being tied to the giant cross and forced by her father caused her toes to tingle in her shoes.

Looking back into the mirror Nicole watched as her father's hips humped harder and harder at hers. She watched his hard cock as it slid easily in and out of her dripping hole. Glancing up at her father's night stand she looked at the clock. She realized that they started this love making session nearly two hours ago. As Nicole looked up at her father he leaned down and placed his mouth over hers. Again their tongues sought out each others as they kissed passionately.

Nicole wrapped her legs tightly around her father's waist as she felt another major orgasm starting to build. There was just something about the way her dad kissed her that seemed to send her over the edge. As she kissed feverishly back at her dad, she felt his warm breath on her face. She tasted her father's mouth realizing that her own taste was on his lips and tongue. As their tongues continued to dance together Nicole sensed that her father was close.

Nicole came so many times already she knew she was going to have to really work hard to get one final climax out. Closing her eyes she began to concentrate on her daddy fucking her. Nicole began to feel her father breathe heavier, panting actually. She opened her eyes and saw the look of pleasure and anguish on her father's face. She knew he was on the verge of cumming from the look on his face. "Not yet daddy" Nicole moaned softly.

As the butterflies continued to build up in Nicole's stomach she knew they were on the verge of being released by her father. Nicole felt her dad's cock begin to swell inside of her. She watched his facial expressions as he tried to hold back. Nicole squeezed her legs tighter around her father's waist as he began to grunt and slam in and out of her.

"Oh Sweetie..." Steve moaned as he began to grunt loudly. Nicole felt her father grow to proportions inside of her that she never imagined possible. Suddenly Steve let out a loud groan followed by intense thrusting of his cock. Nicole laid there on her back under her dad as she felt his cum begin to shoot forth from his cock deep into her drenched pussy. Grunt after grunt, spurt after spurt, Nicole watched her father's face as he continued to fill her pussy with his cum. Nicole felt her dad's sperm as it completely filled her hole and began to run down into the crack of her ass.

Again Steve pressed his lips onto his daughters and kissed her ever so tenderly. Their lips touched, their mouth's opened simultaneously and their tongues sought out each other's. Breaking the kiss after about thirty second Steve looked into his daughter's eyes as their noses still touched. Using his hand Steve traced his finger across his little girl's face. He ran his fingers down Nicole's cheeks and nose before resting on her soft pouty lips. "That was wonderful Sweetie" Steve whispered to his daughter. "Actually, that was perfect" Steve said again as he lowered his lips to Nicole's. Again they began to kiss passionately. Nicole felt her father's cock soften and shrink as it slid out of her.

"NO!!!!!" Nicole screamed. Nicole pushed her father off of her and shoved him on his back. "It wasn't wonderful" Nicole hissed as she moved onto her knees besides her father. She felt her dad's cum running from her pussy and down her legs. "It's not perfect" Nicole hissed as she looked down at her confused father. Nicole looked at his cock as it laid there limp on his left thigh. "It's not perfect just yet" Nicole said softly as she looked up into her father's eyes.

As Nicole knelt at her father's side she reached out and took his sticky limp member into her hand. She began to rub her fingers and thumb up and down it's limp length with her one hand while her other hand began to rub his chest. "You see daddy", Nicole said softly as she stared into her father's eye, "your little girl needs to cum one more time yet."

"Then it will be perfect" Nicole said softly as she lowered her head to her father's flaccid cock. The smell of his cum and the smell of her own pussy juice turned Nicole on even more. She began to devour her dad's soft cock while she began to pinch his stiff nipples.

Nicole felt her leg being pulled and she realized that her dad wanted her to lay on him so they could sixty nine. Nicole swung her leg over her dad and gently lowered her cum filled pussy to his mouth. Nicole saw stars as she felt her dad sink his tongue into her dripping hole. She felt his strong hands begin to squeeze her ass cheeks as he tongued wildly at her clit. Nicole meanwhile began to swirl her tongue around her father's cock. She began to rake her finger nails across his balls.

Suddenly Nicole felt him twitch in her mouth. She began to massage the underside of his cock with her tongue as she gently sucked on his ever so slowly swelling member. Nicole began to gyrate her hips on her father's face as she continued to suck on his cock. Suddenly Nicole realized that he was half hard. She began to bob her head up and down her father's pole as he continued to tongue her.

Nicole reached down and wrapped her hand around the base of her dad's cock. She continued to suck on the top half of his cock. As her head bobbed up and down she began to slowly stroke the bottom half of his cock. Nicole continued this technique as her father grew to full hardness. Pulling off, Nicole admired her hard efforts by looking at his now fully hard twitching member.

Looking back over her shoulder while she continued to pump her father Nicole saw her father's forehead and hair as he hungrily lapped at her pussy. Slowly Nicole pulled away from her dad. She pulled her knees under her and raised her pussy up over her father's towering member. With her back still facing her dad, Nicole held her father's cock as she slowly sank down on it. Nicole felt his head press against her dripping pussy as she continued to sink down. Inch by inch Nicole felt her dad fill her once again.

As soon As Steve was completely in his daughter, he reached our and began to play with her ass. Nicole began to see stars immediately as she began to slowly bounce up and down. Nicole held on to her father's thigh's as she rode his massive cock. She closed her eyes and began to imagine being shackled in the dungeon and being taken forcefully. Nicole's panting caused her father to begin to pant as he continued to caress her ass cheeks. Nicole continued to remember the dream she had where she was shackled to the cross face first. She remembered how it felt as she was force fucked from behind. Force fucked until she liked it.

Suddenly Nicole let out a shrieking scream as she felt her father press his finger on her ass hole. Nicole felt every nerve in her body explode as she felt the tip of his finger enter her sphincter. Gasping for air, Nicole began to ride her father like a wild woman. With one hand she reached up and pulled on her nipples by the rings. Her other hand continued to support her as she held on to her dad's leg.

This is what it was all about for Nicole as she continued to hump up and down. This is what she had fantasized about for so long. It couldn't possibly get any better than this she thought as she began to see stars. She felt her dad working his finger deeper and deeper into her ass. She felt him begin to wiggle it around as she humped him. Suddenly she felt him get into a rhythm with her fucking motion. Together they worked in unison. As Nicole pulled up her father's finger went in. As she sank down, her father's finger withdrew. Nicole knew she was close but she didn't want this evening to end. She slowed her motions for a moment before looking back over her shoulder. Her father lay there on his back caressing her ass cheeks with one hand while he had his finger in his ass from his other hand. Nicole smiled at her dad as she slowly sank all the way down on him.

Slowly, and without pulling off, Nicole pulled her one leg across her father's body and pushed her other leg across under her. Slowly she turned completely around and faced her dad without even pulling off. Even his finger remained in her ass as she leaned down and kissed him passionately on the mouth. Nicole began to hump her hips up and down as her tongue explored her father's mouth. She felt jolts of electricity race through her body as her nipples and nipple rings touched her father's chest.

Nicole continued to ride her father. She felt him continue to work his finger in and out of her anus. Nicole reached under her father's head. She pulled his head up and pressed her breasts into his face. Nicole closed her eyes as her hips humped wildly on her father's member. "Oh God daddyyyyyy..." Nicole cried out as she felt the knot in the pit of her stomach beginning to well up. She felt her nipples burn with desire as her father sucked her nipples and rings into his mouth. As he tugged on them with his teeth Nicole could only cry out with pleasure. Nicole felt her toes begin to curl in her heels as she continued to impale herself on his towering cock.

Suddenly Nicole felt her father begin to grunt. She felt his breathing getting ragged just as hers was. "Oh daddy cum with me" Nicole cried out softly. "Oh baby, daddy's gonna cum again" Steve moaned softly as he continued to hold his daughter's hip with one hand and finger her ass hole with the other hand. Steve returned his lips to his little girl's nipple rings and tugged on them again. "Oh do that harder daddy" Nicole cried out. She felt intense pleasurable pain when her father tugged on her nipples even harder, sending spasms of pleasure directly to her aching pussy.

Suddenly Nicole felt her insides begin to boil. She began to see every fantasy she ever had about her father as she began to loose all self control. She knew this was going to be the biggest orgasm of her life as she continued to ride up and down on her dad's cock. She felt her breathing become so heavy that she was fearful of passing out. At the same time, Nicole noticed how heavily her father was breathing.

A light sheen of sweat began to appear on their bodies as they enjoyed each other like two young lovers. Nicole saw stars as she looked down at her father as he continued to suck on her nipples and tug at her nipple rings. "Daddy" Nicole cried out softly. Steve looked up and stared into his little girl's eyes. Nicole lowered her eyes until they were directly in front of her father's. They felt each other's breath on their faces as their breathing was running rampant. Still staring into her daddy's eyes Nicole softly said "make your little girl cum again daddy." Steve kissed his daughter without even closing his eyes. Together they lapped at each other's tongues as they made wild passionate love.

Suddenly Nicole saw everything in black and white. As she looked into her father's eyes she felt tears begin to stream down her cheeks. She felt a tidal wave of pleasure begin to race through her body as she stared into her father's eyes. She felt on fire from her head to her toes. Nicole felt her father squeeze her hip with one hand while he fucked her ass hole faster with a finger from his other hand. "Oh god daddy, I'm gonna cum, your little girl is gonna pop..." Nicole cried out as her pussy began to convulse in orgasm. Tears continued to drip from her cheeks onto her father as she arched her back and began to cum violently. She felt her father begin too swell to a massive size inside of her as she continued to hump up and down.

She felt his cock stretching her open like never before as she nearly fell off of him. She felt her father steady her with his one free hand while his other hand continued to pleasure her ass hole. Nicole felt as though she was going to black out as she continued to climax. Suddenly she felt her father thrust his cock wildly. "Ugggghhhhhhhh", "Ugggghhhhhhhhh", "Ugggghhhhhhhh" Steve repeated over and over as he thrust his cock in and out of his daughter with reckless abandon. Suddenly Nicole felt the first spurt of her father's cum hit the back of her cunt. "Oh God daddyyyyy..." Nicole cried out as she felt her father cumming violently inside of her pussy. "Oh god daddy, I love you" Nicole cried out as her own body continued to convulse. "I love you too Sweetie" Steve cried out as he looked directly into his little girl's eyes.

Slowly they came down together until Nicole rested on top of her father. She felt his cock shrinking and going limp as he withdrew his finger from her ass. Looking into each other's eyes they slowly brought their faces closer together. Again their lips touched and together they kissed ever so tenderly for a few minutes.

Nicole rolled off to the side of her father. She rested her head on his chest and draped her arm across him. Steve reached down and pulled the comforter up over them. Nicole glanced up at the clock on her father's night stand and realized that they had been fucking for over three hours now. Only one candle remained lit. She was glad she didn't have to go to work in the morning as she kissed her father on the lips one last time. Again she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She felt her dad caress her back under the comforter as she drifted off into a peaceful sleep. The end!

P.S. This is the end of Book 1. Book 2 will begin very shortly and I will title it "Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned" and it will begin with chapter 9. I want to personally thank all of the readers who have followed this story over the past year. I would love to read your feedback on this chapter and the whole novel. Tell me what you would like to see happen in Book 2. Thank you very much.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,796 Followers