Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

Taking both nipple rings in his fingers Steve pulled on them upwards. Nicole inhaled sharply as she had no choice but to stand on her tip toes. Quickly Steve pulled down on the rings. Nicole exhaled sharply as she was forced to bend her knees partially. She never felt such erotic sensations as her father continued to pull up and down on her nipple rings. As Nicole continued to be led like a puppet she felt her pussy beginning to throb like she was going to cum. She felt her warm juices again soaking her panties as she was at her father's mercy. Light spasms began to rock Nicole's pussy as she felt the beginnings of an orgasm. Suddenly Nicole closed her eyes as she was still being pulled up and pushed down by her nipple rings. Gasping for air Nicole managed to mumble "oh god daddyyyyyy........"Nicole felt her body begin to shake as her orgasm caused her pussy to feel like it was on fire. Her breathing became so erratic that Nicole thought she was going to pass out. Just as her orgasm ended, Steve let her nipple rings go and pulled her close to him.

Their mouth's pressed together as their tongues slithered past each other's as if they were trying to reach each other's throats. Steve slid his hands down his lovely daughter's back until his hands cupped her ass cheeks. "Ummm..." Nicole moaned into her father's mouth as if giving him permission to go farther. Nicole felt his engorged cock as it was pressed up against her thong covered pussy. She could feel his shaft in the cleft of her parted open pussy as he stood before her. Suddenly Steve began to kiss Nicole's cheek as he made his way to her neck. "Oh daddyyyy..." Nicole moaned softly as she felt her father's lips and tongue sliding up and down her neck. "Uggghhhhh..." Nicole whimpered as she felt her father first bite on her ear and then slide his tongue inside. Nicole felt her knees grow weaker as her father continued to tongue her ear.

Slowly Steve began to kiss his way down Nicole's neck to her chest. He slowly began to kiss his way down between her breasts as they hung there naked before him. Steve kissed and licked his way to his daughter's navel, swirling his tongue into her navel as if it were her pussy. Slowly Steve kissed his way up her soft warm stomach until his nose nudged the bottoms of her breasts. Steve tilted his head up and began to run his tongue along the bottoms of his daughter's breasts. Slowly he began to lick around her globes at the edge and slowly made his way inward, moving ever so closer to her aerola's and nipples.

Nicole began to pant as she felt her father's lips and tongue moving closer to her extremely erogenous zone. Looking down, Nicole saw his lips as they came in contact with the edge of her aerola. Reaching down, Nicole began to run her fingers through her father's hair. Steve reached up and cupped his daughter's breasts and pushed them together. "Oh yessss...." Nicole hissed softly as she felt her father place his mouth over her entire nipple and ring.

"Ohhhhhh..Goddddd....daddyyyyy......" Nicole moaned as she felt her father suck gently on her nipple. The sensations ran through her entire body as she felt her father flicking his tongue over her swollen nipple. Nicole began to pant heavily as she felt her juices being secreted again into her drenched thong. "Arrrggghhhhhhh..." Nicole screamed out as her father took her nipple ring between her teeth and pulled on it. Nicole felt it snap back as her father let it go from between his teeth.

Before Nicole could recover from her nipple over stimulating her body she felt her father's lips gently sucking at her other nipple. "Oh god..." Nicole cried out as she felt her father swirling his tongue around her nipple and aerola. Again Steve began to bite at his daughter's nipple causing her to cry out in pleasure. Steve pushed both of Nicole's breasts together until both nipples were right next to each other. Steve began to flick his tongue rapidly over both nipples. "Oh Godddd...daddyyyyy..." Nicole cried out. Nicole felt like her nipples were about to explode in her father's mouth as he continued to suck on both of them at the same time.

Suddenly Steve stood up strait and looked into his daughter's eyes. Again their mouth's were joined together in a soul searching kiss. Their tongues continued to tease each other's as their spit continued to mix in their mouth's. Slowly Steve pulled back from his daughter. Their eyes were still locked onto each others as they admired each other for a moment. The glow of the candle was causing Nicole to fall deeper into her fantasy as the candle light reminded her more and more of the dungeon.

Slowly Steve moved to stand behind Nicole. Nicole looked foreword into the mirror above her father's dresser to watch what he was doing. Steve positioned himself directly behind Nicole. She felt her father's cock again as it was between her legs and pressing against her pussy. She wanted so badly for her father to remove her thong already. Looking in the mirror Nicole could see her dad's cock head as it was sticking out from between her slightly parted legs.

Steve leaned down and again kissed his daughter's neck. Nicole tilted her head to the side to expose more of her sensitive skin to her father's lips. Steve began to suck harder on her neck as his hands slid from her hips to her stomach. Nicole felt butterflies in her stomach as her dad slid his hands up and again cupped her breasts. "Ohhh..." Nicole moaned as her father squeezed her globes. With half closed eyes, Nicole continued to watch her father as his hands continued to fondle her breasts and his lips continued to suck on her neck.

Nicole felt a sharp pain as she watched her father sink his teeth into her flesh. "Ohhhhhh Goddddddd daddyyyyyyyy........" Nicole cried out. Just then, Steve took Nicole's nipple rings between his fingers and pulled them strait out causing her nipples to stretch to their limits. The initial pain that Nicole felt now seemed to be gone and a new feeling was felt. It was a feeling of euphoria that was now in control of Nicole. Her nipples being stretched, her neck being bitten, and her father's hard cock twitching on her pussy was more than Nicole could handle.

"Fuck me daddy" Nicole moaned softly as she continued to let her father ravish her body. "Fuck me daddy" Nicole said softly again. Suddenly Nicole felt one of her father's hands slide from her breast to her stomach. Nicole felt her heart race faster as she felt his warm fingers inch ever so closer to the edge of her waistband. Nicole still felt the electricity race through her as her dad continued to pull on her one nipple while he continued to bite her neck. Nicole trembled as she felt her father's fingers slowly slide over her thong covered bush. She felt his fingers shaking as they continued to move over her drenched thong.

Nicole almost passed out as she felt his fingers slide over her panty covered swollen pussy. She felt her knees nearly buckle as he squeezed her mound softly. As Nicole watched her father continue to fondle her in the mirror she nearly came. Steve continued to squeeze his daughter's thong clad pussy alternating between soft and harder squeezing. Nicole began to pant as she was about to explode on her father's hand. "Oh god daddy, I'm gonna cum" Nicole moaned as she felt her pussy begin to spasm. Steve continued to squeeze his daughter's mound and pull on her nipple at the same time. He began to bite another spot on her neck causing her to no longer be able to hold back.

Nicole began to shake violently as she began to cum on her daddy's hand. "Oh Godddd... Oh Godddd... Oh Godddd... daddyyyyyyyyyyyy..." Nicole screamed as she felt her pussy exploding in the most powerful orgasm of her life. Nicole began to hump at her father's hand as he continued to pull at her nipple and bite on her neck. Nicole began to see stars as she continued to watch herself cum in the mirror. Her breathing was ragged and her legs nearly collapsed.

Suddenly Nicole felt another powerful orgasm nearing. "Oh Godddd...daddy... I'm gonna cum again" Nicole cried out. Her stomach felt like it was filed with butterflies as every nerve in her body was on fire. Nicole began to hump at her father's hand even harder as he continued to squeeze her mound. She felt his cock and middle finger nearly pushing her thong inside of her as she continued to cum on his hand.

"Oh God daddy fuck me" Nicole cried out as she felt her father slide his tongue up into her ear. Nicole stood there with her back to her father trying to keep from passing out after the two strongest orgasm's of her life. She continued to watch her father in the mirror. She felt him remove his hand from her sodden thong. She watched as her father slowly began to kiss her neck downward towards her back. Nicole watched her father disappear behind her in the mirror. She felt his lips and tongue on her back as he slowly sank to his knees. Nicole watched in the mirror as her father hooked his fingers around the waistband of her thong. Ever so slowly Nicole watched her thong being pulled farther and farther down her hips. She felt her father's hot lips and tongue on her ass as she felt the dainty material being pulled from between her ass cheeks. Nicole watched as one final pull caused her drenched thong to fall to her feet.

Shifting slightly Nicole kicked the soaked material out of the way. The cool air rushing across her swollen pussy felt wonderful. Looking at herself in the mirror Nicole only wore her stockings and heels and her white lace collar. She watched as her father kissed and licked from her ass cheeks to her upper thigh's above the stockings. Suddenly Steve pushed his daughter's legs apart. He sat on the ground with his back to Nicole's. Slowly he leaned back, allowing his head to go between his daughter's parted legs. Nicole shivered with excitement and anticipation as she saw how her swollen pussy was only a mere inch or so above her father's face. Her pussy lips hung down and open. She could feel his breath on her mound as she watched him reach up and hold on to her hips for support.

Nicole almost passed out when she felt her dad's lips touch her labia. "Ohhhhhh..," Nicole shrieked as her father kissed her gooey pussy. Nicole bent her knees slightly to allow her father better access to her cunt without straining his neck so much. Nicole began panting as she watched her father perform on her in the mirror. She felt her knees weakening with every slither of his tongue along her slit. "Oh god daddy" Nicole said with a deep guttural moan as her father slid his tongue into her tunnel for the first time. Nicole felt her juices running freely out of her hole and onto her father's face. She even felt a trickle run down her thigh. Gasping for air, Nicole felt extremely light headed. Her father gently held her hips as he continued to lap at his little girl's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh daddyyyyyy..." Nicole moaned as she felt the butterflies in her stomach again. Nicole began to thrash her head from side to side, the whole time her eyes were on her father as he buried his tongue deeply into her. As she continued to squat over her father's face Nicole began having flashbacks of her dreams. The dungeon, the cross, the coffin, the shackles, the headstone in the cemetery, her mother, the priest kept entering her mind. This was what Nicole wanted more than anything in the world.

Reaching down, Nicole held her father's head as he continued his ministrations. Suddenly Steve paused for a moment. Looking directly at Nicole's bush Steve said "Sweetie, I love when you trim your bush into a heart like that." Before Nicole could stammer a work she watched as her father slithered his tongue back into her hole. "Oh god daddyyy..." Nicole moaned as she thought that her father might actually believe that he was about to fuck his wife. Right now however, Nicole didn't care who her father thought he was about to fuck as long as he finished fucking her.

Nicole cradled her father's head in her hands and slowly began to gyrate her hips. She felt her father sliding his tongue up and down her entire slit. Suddenly Nicole screamed out "Oh daddy yesssssss........." as she felt his tongue slide from her slit and across the small piece of sensitive skin before flickering on her ass hole. Nicole began to pant heavily as her father continued to alternate from her pussy to her ass hole. Steve slid his hands from his daughter's hips to her ass cheeks in order to part them to allow him better access to her ass. Every time Nicole felt her father slither his tongue across her ass hole she shivered.

Nicole continued to gently rock her hips as her father continued his assault on her most sensitive areas. "Oh daddyyy..." Nicole moaned loudly as her father sunk his tongue deeply into her love tunnel. Nicole squatted down farther almost trapping her father's face to her pussy. Nicole felt the knot in the pit of her stomach as she continued to smash her dripping pussy on her father's mouth. Looking down, Nicole saw how wet her father's face was. She saw her love juices as they dripped from his face onto the floor below.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god daddyyyyy..." Nicole panted as she felt her butterflies trying to desperately escape. She was so close to cumming as she squatted over her father. Suddenly a shrieking scream came from deep within Nicole as she felt her father's lips slide over her engorged sensitive clit. She could feel his nose in her bush as she continued to grind her hole on his mouth. Nicole felt his tongue as her father began to trace circles around her stiff clit. With one hand Nicole continued to hold her father's head while her other hand went up to her breasts. Nicole hooked her thumb and little finger through the her nipple rings and began to tug on them. Nicole saw fireworks as she was so close to exploding all over her father's face.

Nicole felt her clit being sucked on as she continued to pull at her nipples. Her knees grew weaker as she continued to hump her daddy's mouth. Suddenly she felt her dad begin to flick his tongue rapidly over her clit as he sucked on it. The suction of his lips and his tongue rapidly swirling over it was too much for Nicole as she continued to pull on her rock hard nipples. "Oh god daddyyyy..., your little girl is gonna cummmmmmm..." Nicole screamed as she smashed her cunt on her father's mouth. Nicole thrashed her head violently as wave after wave of pleasure shook her young body. Nicole's toes curled in her heels as she began to tremble out of control. She squeezed her dad's head with her one hand while she pulled her nipples out farther than they ever have been before.

Tears began to stream down Nicole's cheeks as she felt a feeling of happiness that she never felt in her life. Just as she thought she was going to come down from her high she felt it start all over again. She felt butterflies and another knot in her stomach. She felt her juices streaming out of her pussy and onto her father's face as she pressed harder onto his mouth. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, daddy I'm gonna cum again..." Nicole cried out as tears dripped from her cheeks onto her father's forehead.


Nicole's knees nearly buckled as she felt jolts of electricity race throughout her body. This was an orgasm like no other as every nerve in her body was on fire. "Oh daddyyyyy..." Nicole screamed as she felt a tidal wave of orgasmic pleasure race through her twitching pussy. Nicole humped her father's face like she was fucking her dildo. She began to see stars and everything seemed to be in black and white. Nicole thought for sure she was going to pass out as her orgasm peaked. Tears continued to stream from her eyes as she shook and came violently. "Oh God daddy yessss..." Nicole hissed as she felt he body collapse and fall onto her father. She grabbed the side of the bed as she landed on her father, causing him to fall to the floor.

Nicole's knees were so weak she could barely pull herself up. She stood bent over at the waist, her breasts and face pressed into the bed as she held on to the mattress to keep from falling off. Glancing into the mirror Nicole saw her father stand up directly behind her. She saw the crazed lusty look in his eyes as he moved closer. Nicole began to see everything in color again as she felt her father place his hands on her hips. She felt his cock press against her exposed swollen pussy.

This was the moment Nicole was waiting for. The moment she had been fantasizing about for so long. Her father was about to have her, turning her into a woman. Nicole closed her eyes and squeezed the sheets as she felt the tip of her father's cock rub her slit. "God fuck me daddy" Nicole moaned as her father continued to tease her by rubbing his hard cock back and forth over her swollen wet cunt. Nicole felt her breathing increasing from the stimulation of her pussy as she continued to stand bent over in front of her dad.

Suddenly Nicole felt something that nearly caused her to scream. She felt her pussy lips being parted. She felt the very first nudging of his cock as it splayed her lips open. "Oh god..." Nicole hissed as she felt herself being opened up. Nicole was forced to spread her legs a little farther as Steve used his thigh to push his daughter's legs open. Nicole began to pant with excitement as she slowly felt her dad begin to slide his hard manhood into her waiting depths.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh Goddddddddddd...." Nicole hissed slowly but loudly as she felt her father continue to slide into her until his hips pressed against her ass. Suddenly Nicole felt her father lean down over her. She felt his chest on her back and then felt his breath on her neck. Nicole laid there between the mattress and her father with his cock stuffed in her tight hole. She felt him begin to kiss her neck. Suddenly Nicole felt goose bumps all over her body as her father traced his tongue from her neck to her ear.

As Nicole laid there she felt a burning desire beginning to build up in her gut. She felt the makings of an orgasm and her father had yet to even begin fucking her. Opening her eyes slightly Nicole looked into the mirror and saw how she looked with her father on top of her and inside of her. She saw his naked profile, his body as it was leaning over her.

Nicole slowly moved her arm and reached up and placed her little hand on her father's naked ass. She squeezed his cheek and began to pull him as close to her as possible. Nicole felt her dad slide his tongue from her ear to her neck. She felt a searing pain as she watched her father bite into her neck. The searing pain changed to an erotic feeling of pleasure as Nicole felt her body begin to sparkle. She tried to thrust back at her father's impaling cock but couldn't. Her father leaned into her more causing her swollen exposed clit to come in contact with the bed.

Nicole screamed "Oh daddy yessssss..." As her body began to rock into the throes of an orgasm. She began to tremble beneath her father as he continued to bite her neck. "Harder daddy" Nicole panted as she began to cum violently. Steve bit her neck harder causing Nicole's orgasm to intensify. Nicole felt her knees growing weak again but knew she wouldn't fall to the floor as her father was pressing her into the side of the bed. Nicole felt her pussy juices beginning to flow from her stuffed cunt. She felt the warm trickle of love juice begin to run down her stocking clad legs. "Oh daddy fuck me, fuck your little girl..." Nicole moaned over and over.

Steve ever so slowly began to thrust his hips back and forth. Nicole felt his cock begin to massage her internal walls as he slid in and out. Slowly Steve pulled his cock nearly all the way out of his daughter before pausing for a second only to slide all the way back in. Nicole began to gasp for air as her father would sink all the way back down. Each time he would nearly withdraw completely Nicole would inhale sharply, gasping for air.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers