Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

Steve sat across from his daughter. They stared into each other's eyes as Nicole lifted her feet up and rested them on her father's lap. Glancing down Steve admired his daughter's sexy feet. With jittery hands, Steve placed his hands on Nicole's feet. "Mmmm..." Nicole moaned softly as she encouraged her father to rub her feet. Steve slipped the shoe off of her left foot and began to massage her entire foot. Nicole closed her eyes as the limo pulled off. She didn't have a care in the world right now as she was letting her father caress her foot.

Shifting slightly, Nicole's dress fell between her thigh's, exposing her leg completely. Her leg was now exposed to her father's gaze clear to her panties. Leaning her head back, Nicole felt as though she was going to cum right there. She felt her father remove her other shoe. Slowly and with firm hands, Steve began to rub his daughter's foot. Nicole shifted again and with her other foot felt the bulge that was buried beneath her father's suit pants.

As Nicole rested her head on the seat, she sat there with her eyes closed. Suddenly she felt something warm on her foot. Opening her eyes partially Nicole watched as her father slowly raised her foot to his face. Looking across at Nicole, Steve opened his mouth and gently bit Nicole's big toe. "Oh god daddy" Nicole moaned slightly. Nicole felt her pussy begin to drip as her father slid his tongue across her stocking clad toes. He continued to drag his tongue over her toes as he massaged her foot.

Nicole watched as her father lowered her foot to his lap. Slowly Steve slid his hands up Nicole's exposed leg. Nicole nearly came as she felt her father's hands slide up past her knee and over her thigh. As Steve reached her stocking tops he stopped and unhooked her garters. Slowly Steve began to roll his little girl's stocking down her leg. Nicole watched as her father rolled her stocking down her leg past her knee and over her calf. Slowly Steve lifted Nicole's foot and removed the sexy white stocking from her foot. Nicole sat there in a trance as she again watched her father raise her foot to her face. Slowly Steve began to rub his entire face with his daughter's sexy naked foot. Nicole watched as her dad slid his lips across her toes before he opened his mouth and pulled her big toe in.

Nicole closed her eyes as her father hungrily sucked on her big toe. Ever so gently, Steve began to suck one toe after another. Nicole lost her self control. Her father's tongue between her toes, his lips kissing her foot, his sucking her toes, his warm loving gentle hands massaging her foot was too much. Nicole began to pant in the limo as she began to thrash her head from side to side. She felt her pussy beginning to convulse in her thong. She felt her juices running as her clit throbbed.

Nicole pushed her other foot onto her father's bulge in his pants. Her father continued to suck her toes and lick her foot. "Oh god daddy" Nicole panted as she began to see stars. She felt the sensation in the pit of her stomach as she began to cum. "Oh god daddy yessss....." Nicole moaned as her father continued his ministrations on her foot. Nicole felt her pussy twitching in her thong. She never touched herself as she began to come down from her orgasm.

Suddenly the limo came to a complete stop. Still panting, Nicole looked over her shoulder out the smoked window. "Oh god were home" Nicole stammered. Nicole turned her head back towards her father as she felt him lifting her foot slightly. She watched her dad begin to roll her stocking back up her leg. Nicole felt her pussy tingling as her father slid his hand and her stocking up her thigh. Nicole just sat there and watched her father reach for the garters as he attached the first one. Just as her father attached the second garter to her stocking the driver opened the door. Looking up at him Nicole saw his eyes go wide as Steve slid his hands down his daughter's leg to her foot. Quickly Steve slid her heels back on and attached the straps around her ankles.

Steve got out of the limo first and then held out his hand for his daughter. On shaky legs Nicole reached out to her father for support. She squeezed his hand tightly as she stepped out onto the ground. The driver slammed the door shut and quickly drove off. Nicole put her arm around her father's waist and Steve did the same. Slowly they walked towards the front door. Nicole leaned her head on her daddy's shoulder as they made their way up the walk. Nicole was still on fire as she felt how soaked her thong was. "Sweetie, this was a wonderful night" Steve said as he glanced down at his daughter. Looking up Nicole replied "the night isn't over yet my little teddy bear." Nicole watched how the lust grew in her father's eyes when she used the word 'teddy bear'.

They stepped up on the porch together and Steve pushed the key in the lock. He turned it and slowly the door opened. Nicole walked through the threshold first and then her father. Steve closed the door and turned the dead bolt. He turned around and stood before his lovely daughter. Reaching up Nicole wrapped her arms around her father's neck. She leaned into her father and kissed him lightly on the lips. Looking into his half closed eyes Nicole said "Thank you for a wonderful dinner daddy." Again Nicole kissed her father lightly on his lips as she leaned into him a little harder. Nicole felt the sensations in her breasts as her nipple rings dug into her flesh as she pressed into him.

As their lips lingered together, Nicole slowly opened her eyes. She saw her father had his eyes closed and she felt his hands on her back. Slowly and softly Nicole began to kiss him. Soft light kisses at first. After the third or fourth kiss Nicole felt her father's lips beginning to move. He was kissing his lovely daughter back. Nicole began to kiss him more passionately as she tilted her head slightly. Her lips pressed into her father's until they were flat. She felt his hands begin to caress her back and slide lower, towards her ass. Nicole opened her mouth and instinctively Steve did too. Suddenly their tongues met halfway between each other's mouths. Their tongues danced in mid air as their breathing became heavier.

Nicole slid her hand up her father's stomach and chest. She felt the lump of his tie and pulled firmly on it. Ever so slowly Steve's tie came undone. Their mouth's were still locked together as Nicole pulled her father's tie completely off of him. She tossed it aside before returning her fingers to her father's chest. She felt the top button of his shirt and pulled on the material causing his top button to come undone. As their tongues continued to dance, Nicole continued to work her hand down her father's shirt until all of the buttons were undone. She grabbed his shirt and pulled the bottom out of his pants. Nicole felt his breathing becoming heavier and so was hers.

Nicole kissed her way across her father's cheek to his neck. She slid her tongue across his hot flesh towards his chest. Nicole trembled with excitement as she kissed her way closer to her father's nipples. Her lips touched the outer edge of his nipple causing him to inhale sharply. "Sweetie" Steve said softly as Nicole completely enveloped Steve's nipple in her mouth. Nicole began to flick her tongue gently across her father's stiffening bud. Nicole felt her father slide one of his hands up her back, over her neck, before resting on the back of her head. She knew her father's gentle loving hand was offering her his approval to continue. Nicole traced her tongue across her father's chest to his other nipple. As her mouth covered his other bud, she sucked gently on him. "Oh god Sweetie" Steve moaned as he caressed his daughter's head with his hand. Nicole felt his nipple stiffen in her mouth as she continued to flick her tongue across it. Gently she took his nipple between her teeth and bit. Slowly she scraped her teeth across her father's sensitive skin. "Oh god..." Steve said as Nicole pulled of his nipple and continued to kiss and lick her way down her father's chest and then stomach.

Nicole slowly squatted down until she was kissing her dad's navel. She felt her own breath as it reflected off of her father's stomach. She tongued his navel momentarily before dropping completely to her knees. Nicole continued to kiss her father's navel as she reached in front of her and began to unfasten his belt. With trembling fingers she pulled on the button of her father's pants until it popped free. Nicole looked up into her father's eyes as he looked down at her. Slowly Nicole leaned closer ant took her father's zipper between her teeth. Slowly she pulled his zipper down with her mouth. With her hands, Nicole tugged on his pants and they fell easily to the floor. Still looking up into her father's eyes, Nicole saw the bulge in his shorts. As she leaned closer, she began to rub her face across his underwear clad manhood as she knelt before her father just inside the front door. Nicole felt her father pressing her head harder into him. She rubbed the length of his shaft across her lips as she continued to look up at him. Reaching around, Nicole cupped her father's ass. She reached around to the sides and hooked her fingers around the elastic waistband and began to tug at them. She felt her father moan as she slowly began to pull his underwear down exposing more and more of his manhood. "Oh god Sweetie" Steve said as his cock finally sprang free. As it sprung upwards it bounced off of Nicole's chin. Finally his underwear fell to the floor at his feet on top of his suit pants.

Slowly Nicole began to kiss her father's cock lightly as she still looked up into his lust filled eyes. She kissed his head and then shaft. She kissed farther and farther down his shaft until she reached his balls. Nicole realized that her father was completely shaved and his balls were as smooth as baby skin. She ran her tongue across her father's balls causing him to moan loudly. Nicole kissed her way up the other side of his shaft and again made eye contact with her father.

Nicole leaned in closer and ran her tongue across her father's balls. This time she slowly slid her tongue up the underside of his shaft. The smell of his cock began to intoxicate her as she tasted his pre cum as it oozed out of the tip of his prick. Slowly Nicole began to trace circles around the tip of her dad's cock as she looked up at him. She felt his hands running through her hair as she continued to lick the head of his cock. "Oh Sweetie yes" Steve hissed softly. Slowly Nicole opened her mouth. She paused momentarily as the head of her father's cock was resting on her bottom lip. She felt him twitching as his hands continued to rub her head. Their eyes still remained glued together. "Go on baby, suck your teddy bear's cock" Steve said softly. Slowly Nicole lowered her head, accepting her father's member into her mouth.

Nicole reached up and cupped her father's ass with one hand while she wrapped her other hand around her father's long shaft. Slowly Nicole began to slide her head up and down as she began to suck gently on her father's member. She used her tongue to caress the underside as her lips wrapped tightly around the rest of him. Slowly she began to pump him in unison with her sucking motion. She felt his pre cum oozing out and into her mouth as she continued to move up and down her father's cock. She felt her pussy throbbing as she knelt before her father and wanted so badly for him to stuff his big cock into her.

Nicole continued to suck up and down as she continued to pump with her other hand. She looked up into her father's eyes only to see that they were nearly closed. Nicole pulled off of her father's member and began to lick up and down his cock. She smelled her saliva and his pre cum as it was smeared across most of his cock. Nicole removed her mouth and hand from her father's cock. She looked at it as it stood towering out before her. Using only her mouth, Nicole began to lick up and down his shaft. She blew cool air over it causing her father to cry out in pleasure. Nicole slowly opened her mouth and lowered her lips past his head. She tightened her lips and began to suck gently on his head. "Oh god Nicole" Steve moaned as she began to flick her tongue across the slit on the tip of his cock. Slowly Nicole sank farther and farther down her father's cock. She felt him touch the back of her throat and realized that she didn't have all of him in her mouth yet. She tried to take him down her throat but felt the urge to gag so she didn't.

As Nicole knelt there before her father she used only her mouth as she began to quickly slide up and down her father's cock. She heard her father beginning to breathe heavier and faster. She only touched her father with her mouth as her father continued to run his hands through his daughter's hair. Nicole quickened the pace as she continued to massage the underside of his cock with her tongue. She sucked harder as she slid her mouth faster around her father's cock. Looking up into her dad's eyes she saw him on the verge of losing it. She felt his cock begin to swell even larger in her mouth. She began to move up and down his member faster. Suddenly Steve began to tremble.

Nicole knew he was going to cum. She felt his hips begin to thrust as he began to fuck his daughter's mouth. "Oh god Sweetie, daddy's gonna cum" Steve said. Nicole continued to meet her father's thrusts. She felt her father begin to squeeze her head as he groaned loudly. "Oh God..." Steve said as he began to tremble. Suddenly Nicole felt the first spurt of her father's love nectar hit the roof of her mouth. She began to swallow as her mouth continued to slide up and down her father's spurting cock. "Oh god Nicole" Steve moaned as he shook violently from the orgasm that his daughter was giving him. Nicole continued to swallow her father's load until he finished cumming.

Still kneeling before her father, Nicole continued to clean the rest of the cum off of her father's cock. Slowly he began to deflate in her mouth as her tongue continued to lap at his manhood. Looking up Nicole saw the look of happiness in her father's eyes. She also saw the look of wanton lust that still raged inside them. Slowly Nicole pulled her mouth back from her father's cock. She saw how it glistened in the dim light as it hung there before her in a semi erect state as her father stepped out of his pants and underwear.

Steve reached under his daughter's chin and guided her back up to her feet. Slowly Nicole rose until she was standing face to face with her father. Slowly Nicole watched as her father leaned down and slowly closed his eyes. Nicole tilted her head and closed her eyes as her father's lips fell upon hers. Sparks of excitement raced through Nicole's body as she softly kissed her father. Slowly their mouths began to simultaneously open. Their tongues met half way, their breathing was becoming rampant, their knees growing weaker.

Suddenly Nicole felt like she was being pushed and pulled. Quickly opening her eyes, Nicole realized that her father just swept her off of her feet. He was carrying her towards the hallway that led to their rooms. Nicole closed her eyes and kissed back at her father's open mouth. Nicole held onto her father around his neck as he carried her down the hallway. Nicole felt her heart beating so fast that she thought it might explode. Thoughts about her mother taking over her body caused her to shiver in her father's arms. Nicole kissed her father more feverishly as she realized that he carried her into his room.

Slowly Nicole felt her feet touch the ground as her father let her down. Steve stepped back from his lovely young daughter and began lighting the candles in his room. While Nicole stood there watching her half naked father she began to wonder if he would take her down to the dungeon. Would he shackle her and fuck her like in her dreams? Would he fuck her in the coffin? Would he make the satanic door open and offer her to the demonic spirit that fucked her silly in her dream. Or would he possibly tie her to the giant wooden cross that so frequently pops up in Nicole's dreams. Nicole felt her sodden panties between her legs and wanted so badly to remove them. Nicole trembled as she knew she was about to embark on her most wildest fantasy.

Nicole stood there watching her father as he set the lighter down next to the final candle. She watched him walk closer to her, taking off his suit jacket and tossing it onto the floor next to the recliner. He now stood before her only wearing his unbuttoned white dress shirt. She noticed that he wore no socks and figured that when he stepped out of his pants he must have pulled his socks off then.

Nicole reached up and placed her hands on her father's breasts. Slowly she pushed her dad's shirt out towards his arms. Steve slowly lifted his arms to allow his daughter to slide his shirt off. Nicole continued to push the material until it fell freely from his body to the floor. Nicole just stared at her father's nakedness as he stood before her. His muscular chest, his toned arms and biceps, his muscular legs, and his large cock which seemed to be getting longer and harder. She saw how it twitched as it hung before her almost completely hard.

Steve leaned towards his lovely daughter and cupped her face. Nicole almost melted as her father's lips fell upon her lips again. There was just something about the way that her father kissed her that caused her panties to become drenched. Her father's hands felt wonderful on her cheeks as he cupped her face. Occasionally his right hand would reach back and caress the back of her head as their lips still remained locked while their tongues continued to dance.

Feeling her heart racing, Nicole reached up and cupped her father's face. Her hands trembled as she felt his warm soft smooth skin. They broke their kiss momentarily to stare into each other's eyes. They stood there cupping each other's faces for what seemed to be an eternity. "Come on daddy, undress me" Nicole thought to herself. Slowly their faces moved closer together. Only this time they kept their eyes open. They looked into each other's souls as their mouths opened. Their tongues met in mid air as their eyes remained open. Nicole felt a chill run down her spine as she saw the look of wants, needs, and desires in her father's eyes.

Slowly, Nicole felt her father slide his hands down her cheeks. She shivered as she felt his finger tips run down her slender neck. Ever so slowly and softly Steve began to nudge his daughter's shoulder straps until they were at the edge of her shoulders. "God daddy yes... just do it" Nicole thought to herself as she continued to kiss her father while looking into his eyes. Just then, Steve nudged her red straps until they fell free from her shoulders. There was enough room between her body and her father's as her dress fell freely to the floor at her feet.

Nicole shook as she was now nearly naked before her father. Her lifelong fantasy was about to become a reality. Steve stepped back for a moment and admired his young daughter's body. He was immediately drawn to her engorged nipples and nipple rings. Slowly Steve scanned up and down Nicole as she stood there before him. Again Steve's eyes were drawn to his daughter's breasts. "You are so beautiful sweetie" Steve said. Nicole didn't care if he was thinking about her mother right now. She only wanted one thing, needed one thing. She wanted her father's cock shoved inside of her until it caused her to scream in pleasure. Nicole saw how her father's cock was now standing tall. She saw how it twitched while he continued to admire her beauty.

Steve slowly took a step closer to Nicole. He reached out and ever so lightly and lovingly cupped her breasts. "Kiss them daddy" Nicole thought to herself as she felt her father's warm hands cupping her breasts. Using his fingers, Steve began to flip his daughter's nipples and rings. Nicole began to feel the sparks racing from her nipples to her pussy as she felt her knees growing weak and her head lighter.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers