Blind Faith Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way, they took your clothes as trophies! You can take anything suitable from my wardrobe bring it back later. We can go shopping whenever you like. I have a busy few days and am bushed so I am off to bed." Anne and Bill said good night and I soon followed them.

I went home at around mid day that Thursday, dressed in a real slutty outfit. The taxi driver's eyes were on stalks as I went into my apartment block!

And so I went back into career mode. I went shopping with Anne and she was extremely generous paying for a top to toe outfit, she would not let me pay for a thing. The partners were keeping me very busy dangling that junior partnership if front of me while doing little work themselves; such is life. It was two months before I heard from Anne again. I recognized Anne's voice she sounded upset and asked me to meet her for lunch. We agreed a time and place and I was drawn into her world again.

© Sylvi Slafford October 2010

12