Blood Red Satin

Story Info
Vampires celebrate until morning.
748 words
3.36
9.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flames flicker by the bedside, illuminating enough vision for the writer to paint her movie…

(Listening to Loreena McKennitt's "Mummer's Dance.")

Lying on her stomach, Angeline concentrated on writing a fiction fantasy; one that she wished would come true. Four candles guarded her bedside, three idle, while one danced wildly, casting moving shadows on her naked body.

After a couple hours of writing, Angeline killed the candles and rested till morning….

Or so she thought.

Bang!! Her bolted door was smashed open and two heavy-set men approached her with rope in their hands. Their faces were smug and eager.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Angeline shouted. "Get away from me bitch!!"

The first man fell, due to a forceful blow in the crotch, giving the other man the opportunity to protect his crotch and pin her down. The first man came back up to assist the second man in securing her arms and legs with the rope.

"I'm warning you guys, get off of me or you'll pay with your fucking lives!!" she yelled, thrashing around like a trapped animal. With a heavy fist, the first man knocked her out with a strike to the head. The men carried her out, chuckling as they went.

*******

"Leave the premises now! I will see you all on the morrow, after the noon."

Angeline started to regain consciousness, moving around in what felt like satin sheets. Her eyes opened to a foggy vision. She blinked a couple more times to get a sharper image.

She moaned, ""Where the fucking hell am I?" She had a slight headache, but it was fading fast.

"In my bed," answered a man's voice.

Gasping, she bolted upright. Angeline studied the man who spoke. Hell, he fit the description of tall, dark, and handsome perfectly!

There was some sexy, mysterious, allured-ness about him. The way his eyes stared into hers, as he drifted nearer. She wanted to pull away from him and look around the room, to try and figure out where she was, but Angeline just couldn't break her gaze from his.

He was so close now that she felt his breathe on her cheek and his body heat emanating from under his blood red satin robe. He gently placed his lips onto hers, testing her response to his touch. She kissed him back, a bit more forcefully.

He put his arms around her, slowly lowering her to the bed, while still lip locked. Once she was down, he tore off his robe and tossed it aside. Angeline smiled at his bare skin; oh how smooth and sexy it felt!

They began to kiss deeply, pressing their bodies against one another hard. Angeline's hands explored his back, running slow, gentle lines up and down. He trailed kisses down her face and stopped to caress her neck with his lips and teeth.

"My vampire," she moaned. "My one and only vampire."

His hands explored her breasts, soon replacing one with his lips, gently teasing the nipple.

"Touching a woman's breasts is, oh god, is quite a torture…" Angeline moaned.

"Ah, but they allow me to give you pleasure and the moans signify that you are being pleasured, so the more you moan, the longer I'll continue," he replied in a husky voice.

Her vision was blurred and her moans became louder, until she couldn't stand it any longer and thought she might burn or explode from pleasure. She slid out from under him and flipped him onto his backside. She smiled at the mild surprise on his face.

"Let me show you how much of a torture that was," Angeline said, in a sexy, yet vengeful voice. She began stroking his manhood with her fingers in a few gentle swipes. He moaned and shuddered at each touch, convincing her that she had him under her power.

Just when he thought he might explode from pleasure himself, he flipped her over and thrust himself into her. She gaped with pleasure as he started to slowly stroke her inside, by slightly entering and exiting. They stared into each other's eyes intently. Soon the thrusts became faster and faster, and they both began to push harder and harder and sway like there was no tomorrow, until they both exploded with intense pleasure. He pulled out and lay down next to her, holding her close.

"Happy 2,560th Anniversary, honey," giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Heh, well this is something different for a change," she said kissing him.