All Comments on 'Born Evil Ch. 05'

by smudgebucket

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Hoz_HunHoz_Hunover 10 years ago
Last chapter

Now it was a very fine ending to the story (ending? hope not). :D Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

You must continue it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great ending!

A great ending story. Reminds me of a French film called "Il m'aime, il ne m'aime pas" (He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not), about a girl who is insane and believes that this stranger is in love with her. When she sees him kissing his wife, she hits him with a bronze paper-weight but is eventually over-powered and put into an institution. At the end of it all she is declared rehabilitated and released...then they start cleaning her room out and find a mosaic of the guy made out of all the pills she was supposed to be taking.

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

omg, whoever-you-are-from-"over 3 years ago"-as-of-the-time-I-am-typing-this, that was a scary girl in that film.

A little more about the film: almost all of it is shown so that until the end, you don't know that the two people don't even know each other, or that the guy is even married. So it's a lot creepier when you realize she's been insane the entire duration of the film.

And the pill-mosaic is behind a set of shelves, so nobody knows until the cleaning staff notices a fallen pill sticking out or something, idr entirely, it's been a while since I saw the film.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous