All Comments on 'Born For It'

by BornForIt

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
more.......i want more

you have written about my unfulfilled desire........please get to the next part

billinhrbillinhralmost 20 years ago
GREAT!!

Great story. Can't wait for you to continue it and to see just how big of a slut for black cock you become. :)

WarsteelIXWarsteelIXalmost 20 years ago
Finding yourself

It's nice to see someone being true to their desires instead of suppressing them. Of course, all males except black ones will be out of luck, but hey, 40 acres and a mule, right? ;) Take care of yourself kid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well Done

I feel you wrote your story well, Kat.

I appreciated how often you shared what you thought, felt, and sensed, before (during, and after) the sex scenes.

I liked how you shared part of your essence through the secondary character?s feelings, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story!!

do it again like this!!!

babygirlxxxbabygirlxxxalmost 20 years ago
So Hot

I'm waiting for an experience like that of my own,

thank you, can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
MMMMMMM

Love it. Just like you I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Want More?

Kat, bring it on! Where are you going to take us next? Your story is a good read and since you are claiming that it is for real that makes it more interesting. Like I have said bring on more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
makes me so hot... can't wait for him to get home

I can;t wait for him to get home and stick his hard dark cock in my wet pusst... thanks

chriss synnchriss synnalmost 20 years ago
great story

Really enjoyed it,and i know you will love the ride becoming a slut for back cocks only.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfalmost 20 years ago
Very Hot

Loved it...Made me think of my first time with a black stud! I can't wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More

Tell us more of what's going on inside your head especially when a black cock is poking down your throat and readying its delvery. Describe its taste without sounding trite and the texture of his seed. I like the way you say what's on your mind to your black lover. Perhaps you'd like to be shared among several black studs in another chapter. Be bold--go for it all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Keep hittin' it

Keep ridin' that black dick, girl. U owe it to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Encore Encore

Pleas go on. This must be one of the hottest stories I have read for a long time.

mek1676345mek1676345almost 20 years ago
Beautiful

Great story. Reminds me of my first time with a white girl. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great beginning!

I would love to read more stories from you as this woman grows up and becomes more involved in the lifestyle. Dress her up and let her go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You must know it

Loved your story...keep 'um cumming. To write a story like that you must know it... how good Black dick can be if you are fucked by a Blackman who knows how to work it.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Oh Wow!!!!!!!!

I'm copying and pasting the story link as I type!!!!

Fuckkkkkkkkk that was hot with a capital F!!!!!!!!!!

That has to be the BEST fuck scene I have ever read!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This is awesome writing

You are exceptionally gifted at being very descriptive. Your talent lends itself to many more pieces of literotica to come. I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

swtwcumsswtwcumsalmost 20 years ago
Good story...

but cliched. The characters are right out of your favorite porn movie. I wonder just how many times are we going to read about the big, black guy with the 10+ inch cock fucking the gorgeous petite, blonde, white girl? Ugh. I was soooo surprised to read that Andre just happens to be the best looking black guy, and he just happens to have 11-12 inches! And, its amazing how these just turned 18 year old girls run off in Beamers, all slutted up, to hang out at party without a parent anywhere in the picture?! Groan.

That said, it is a reasonably well written, if unimaginative, fantasy piece, that may have been based on a real life experience. It needs proofreading, but it holds up well enough. It has moments of heat, and the pacing is good, but for me, the cliches made it impossible to suspend my sense of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I wish

OH me..how I wish 14 yrs ago when I was a Senior and had this terrible crush on a Black classmate I had had the courage to follow through and let Him take me instead of breaking it off after a few makeout sessions. I had to be the "good lil girl" and now today I still wonder what it would have felt like to be used so roughly and wonderfully by a powerful Black Stud! I am so jealous but happy for you!

suzanne

OmahaBoy2003OmahaBoy2003almost 20 years ago
loving it!!!!

Very hot story. Doesn't sound like any plot from some porno. Sounds like a high schooler getting what she wants. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

I read this story after I read the 3rd story. If possible, this is even better than the later story. I've had sex with a lot of black men and have thoroughly enjoyed it---there is nothing like having the forbidden fruit (to use another cliche)! Black men are generally so hot, and this story must be true as it reminds me of many of my real-life experiences. There is nothing hotter than interracial sex, particularly when the couple is fucking bare, without benefit of a condom. I have cum so hard on black dick---there is just nothing else like it! Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ultimate Fantasy!!

Wow, a literate erotica writer!!! This is a well crafted story that appeals on so many levels. As a woman I like the details that lead up to the experience, building a visual and sensory setting that really helps make it real. The descriptions of the bodies, sexual positions, colors and all of it are so fantastic. Thanks. I enjoyed it immensly

Dixie

nathan122nathan122almost 17 years ago
Passion

Girl, your passion and need for Black love comes through loudly and clearly... and it is SO erotic to read. Please keep on writing! I'll definitely keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
High School Slut Needs a Gangbang to Cool Her Down

Too bad this black brother didn't invite the whole football team into the little girl's bedroom to have their way with this slut. She deserves every big black (and white) dick she can get.

Nicely crafted story. Think about having this white-cheer bitch take on the whole squad in a new story. Or, maybe you've already written about that scenario?

PetiteMollyPetiteMollyover 15 years ago
Great job!

I had to rub myself the whole way through...

rondorirondorialmost 15 years ago
I like your work

I hope you will check my stuff out.

GeorgeSucarGeorgeSucarover 13 years ago
the first time

I re-read your story!

Still just as good as the first time!

Jean_and_BenJean_and_Benover 12 years ago
Fuck that was Hot!

I loved this. I hope you can read some of our storys. We are in a Yahoo Group. Jean_and_benErotica.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jean_and_BenErotica/join

If you can't find them, email us at jean_and_ben@yahoo.com. I love this story. You were a slut before you were ever penetrated. I wish I was that bold at your age. I can't wait to read the rest of your story. Love and lust to you. Jean

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GET IT ON BABE, AND DO NOT LOOK BACK

Get it on Babe, Hang in there babe, get all you can, as often as you can, as long as you can! I am 84 and I can tell you that you will never wear your pussy out, it was designed to last a lifetime, so don't hold back, use it and be glad.

MrDeepMrDeepalmost 10 years ago
Loved it.

Fucking black men's cocks is what is white woman was made to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MrDeep

If that were true, there would be no white women. Think about it.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 6 years ago
A beautiful story

Can not wait to read the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Word Usage

Your word usage is horrendous. It is obvious that you slept in English 101.

I sincerely suggest you read your product "before" you submit it for publication.

Amiable69Amiable69about 2 years ago

A wonderful story! And so well written. Well done! Amy x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing like a big dick, black or white, if he's got the right motion then he can be my lotion.

DPark65DPark65about 1 year ago

Major heat.. love your writing.. damn hot..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous