Born For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BornForIt
BornForIt
487 Followers

I quickly obliged, rolling over onto my stomach and lifting my ass into the air on my knees. As I spread my knees, a pearl of my juices fell down onto the bed below. I doubt that in her wildest dreams Erin's little sister would ever figure out why her bed was so messy after a weekend away. Andre gripped and kneaded my round, shapely ass in his hands. I was on all fours in front of him, eager for more of his hot black fucking.

He was inside of me again in a brutal flash. I screamed out in pain and pleasure as my cavity exploded around his newly returned manhood. My head arched back, blonde hair snapping from the sudden motion. Fucking me doggy style, he pummeled me harder and harder. I was pretty much out of control now as the pleasure from his intense reaming overtook every facet of my being. I begged and encouraged him, coaxing his hot black cock harder and deeper inside of me. Every thrust landed like a lightening bolt setting off chain reactions of overwhelming pleasure and satisfaction that exploded inside of my body like dynamite. My eyes rolled back in my head as I came again and again on his mighty black dick.

Impossibly, his pace quickened and he took hold of a fistful of my long blonde hair, yanking my head back as he pushed ever forward inside of me. I was to far gone to feel any pain. With a roar I felt his cock erupt inside of me; further coating my soaking insides with is burning cum. It was like a shotgun going off in my ass as his cock erupted inside of me, my body bucked on his spurting black cock, my head pulled back as he yanked my ear. My orgasm took me over and was so intense my eyes rolled back into my head and I nearly blacked out for a minute.

As the pleasure slowly subsided, he pulled his thick cock out of my battered, still spasming pussy. A mixture of cum and juices dripped out of my thoroughly fucked cunt, pooling on the pink sheet below. My arms were so weak I collapsed face first onto the bed, my arms spread and my ass still sitting in the air. The warmth of satisfaction washed over me as I never imagined that I could. Andre lay down next to me on the little girl's bed and nudged me onto my side.

He was smiling at me, and pushed my hair behind my ear. He was completely nude and absolutely magnificent. His muscular, hairless body glistened with the sweat of his hard work. My hand reached down and softly rubbed his still strong cock. It was wet and slimy with our juices. I had to taste it.

He knew what I wanted to do and rolled onto his back. I got on my knees and lowered my mouth down on his beautiful ebony prick, savoring the aroma and taste of my hard fucked pussy on his strong black manhood.

"Damn baby, we should have done this a long time ago." Andre said, smiling with his hands behind his head as I serviced him.

"Uhhmmm" I grunted as I bobbed down on his dick. I was rewarded as I felt it begin to grow harder and return to life. I massaged his heavy balls, recently emptied but still ready to work. I was quickly deep throating a full erect black cock as much as I could, gagging on it and then quickly returning it as deeply down my throat as I could. My pillowy lips wrapped perfectly around his veiny shaft. I had a feeling more of his seed wasn't far behind.

After blowing him for a few more minutes I was rewarded as his cock exploded, once again, inside of me. His cum filled my mouth with the first blast, and I greedily slurped it down along with the ones that followed. I had never swallowed a man's semen before, but I always new that a black man's cum would be something I could ever let go to waste. I slurped it and cherished it as it satisfied a deep thirst that only it could quench. My mouth was a like a vacuum on his When he was done cumming I slid his dick out of mouth. It was still very hard, but I could feel it starting to soften. It was coated with my saliva, and glowed like polished black marble. Thick veins ran its length, which must have been a good eleven or twelve inches.

I licked the length of it one last time, from base to shaft. I savored the taste of my pussy and his musky scent, still mingling on his beautiful black dick. I smiled at him, unsure of what to say. Andre was always very polite, but I didn't want him to be a gentleman right now. I knew I would have to be bold to get what I wanted here, and that was a full-time black fuck buddy. He was looking at me coolly, waiting for me to say something.

"Andre..." I said, releasing his cock and sliding up the bed towards him. "I want you to understand something." I straddled his waist and cupped my breasts together; His eyes darted over my young, supple body.

"Aight. Go ahead." He was half smiling at me, but in a cool dismissive way that reminded me that he was the one in charge. He leaned back with his hands behind his head, gazing up at me.

I didn't even hesitate; my mind had been made up on this a long time ago. "I want to be your slut." I said simply, in a low whisper. His eyes flashed and an approving look crossed his face. His hands squeezed my round butt and his still hard dick flexed beneath me in approval.

He pulled me down and kissed me deeply, his heavy warm lips wrapping around mine and his thick tongue probing down deep into my throat. He broke it off and squeezed my body against his.

He looked into my eyes and replied "That ass has always been mine, girl." He said, giving it a soft slap. "You were made to fuck black dick baby, so you better get used to it."

Fucking black dick was all I wanted to do. That didn't sound bad at all.

**Hope you liked chapter 1. Please let me know what you think!**

BornForIt
BornForIt
487 Followers
12