Bound & Blindfolded for Rent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talking over her by telling her more that he wanted to do to her, he ignored her refusal for him to strip her naked and tie her to her bed.

"Also, while you're tied to the bed naked, as part of our little, rent forgiveness deal," he said with arrogance. "I'd like to touch you and feel you too," he said getting even more excited as if he was imagining her tied to her bed naked while touching her and feeling her.

Maybe this is what he does with his mother, strip her naked, and touch and feel her but, he was never going to do that with her. Definitely, he was a psycho and if he ever had her so helplessly tied to her bed, what's the stop him from really hurting her or worse? With her arms and legs bound, she'd never allow him or any man to have her so helplessly defenseless. Trained to defend herself from that ever happening to her, she could only imagine the look her Sensei would give her if she told him that she allowed some perverted man to strip her naked and tie her to the bed while touching her and feeling her.

"And what do I get out of showing you my naked body while allowing you to touch and feel my tits, squeeze my ass, and finger my pussy?"

Sexually teasing him by talking explicitly dirty to him, as if already giving him hot pillow talk and as if this sexual fantasy was going to be his reality, she had his undivided attention now. Yet, she could never envision herself allowing him or any man, especially a white man, to control her in the way that he wanted to control her and in the way that she certainly and easily could control him and them. Rather than giving him the upper hand, punishing him, she'd much rather turn the tables on him and whip and beat him into submission before disciplining him. If anyone was going to be the bitch, she'd make him her bitch. If anyone was going to be the aggressor, it would be her.

"What do you get by allowing me to tie you to the bed and touch and feel your naked body? I'll tell you want you get. You get a clean slate. Paid in full," he said wiping his hands together and moving them quickly apart as if removing dirt from his hands. "You won't owe me a dollar until next month's rent," he said excitedly as if he was about to make a sale in selling her a vacuum cleaner or a used car. "And if you're really good to me, if you catch my drift and know what I mean, you may never have to pay rent here again while living here."

As if a dishonest salesman, he said she'd never have to pay rent again as if he was trying to sell her a warranty for a defective product instead of accepting it back as a return. Too good to be true, she looked at him as any distrusting customer would while not buying whatever he was selling.

"I see," she said looking at him as if she was thinking about his obscene proposal when she had no intention of giving him the upper hand of her naked body or paying him another dollar in rent.

"Then, if you don't have the rent next month," he said with a shrug and a dirty laugh. "Maybe if you're agreeable to my offer, we can put our heads together again as we're doing now and come up with something else that will keep you paid up-to-date with sex instead of with money."

Eww. Gross. She was angry that someone like him would dare even think that he could get with her never mind get anything over her and/or get her in such a passively, submissive position where he could control her. Having learned from experience, the bigger the man, the more submissive they are when confronted by a strong woman who knows how to treat them and punish them into submission before disciplining them.

"Sex for rent," she said. "Such a novel idea," she said with a smile while laughing to herself. Knowing full well that it happens all the time with landlords taking sexual advantage of not only women but also men too, he wasn't about to do that with her. "How did you ever think up such a thing?"

"Ah," he said swiping a downward hand through the air in the way that Jethro Bodine, played by Max Baer, Jr., of the Beverly Hillbillies used to do. "I'm always thinking, especially when inspired by such a beautiful, black broad who has such a shapely ass and big boobs as you have," he said tapping his head with his index finger.

As if he was tapping an empty coconut, she could have sworn she heard a hollow sound. With the ability to read and 'cipher, she was waiting for him to brag that he had a third grade education in the way that Jethro was always so quick to do with Miss Jane Hathaway of the Beverly Hillbillies, played by Nancy Culp.

"Okay, but if you tell anyone in the building that I agreed to go along with this Salvy, trade sex in exchange for you forgiving me my rent," she said pointing her finger at him again but this time as if her finger was a loaded gun. "I'll kill you." Being that she was so trained in martial arts and with her mere calloused knuckles as deadly as a gun, her subtle sign that she was no one to fuck with, her fingers may as well have been loaded.

Testing the waters to see his reaction to her being so strongly self-confident, arrogant, and self-reliant, she reasserted herself not for her benefit but for his. As if he could read her mind and knowing what she so wanted in exchange for him even touching her, never mind stripping her naked and tying her to her bed, she watched him already cave and submit to her unspoken demands by forgoing the rent. A cakewalk, a big fat, pussy cat, he was so easy, too easy to control with just the mere promise of sex. She's known a lot of men like him, even much worse than him. It was then that she knew she could get all that she wanted and all that she needed from him with just a few stern words and a few hard whips on his naked ass.

"Seriously? You'd really allow me to strip you naked, tie you to the bed, and touch and feel you while I masturbated?"

Looking at her as if he was a little boy and she was an amusement ride at Disney World, he looked at her with disbelief. Not trusting her by his look, never having trusted anyone by his own admission, including his own mother, he looked at her as if there was a catch. He stood there, no doubt waiting for the other shoe to fall.

"Yeah, sure, why not? You have what I need, the ability to forgive my rent and I have what you want, my hot body," she said moving her hands down in the way of a Price Is Right model showing a showcase.

She put a hand to her shapely hip again and gave him a sexy stare while moving her foot up a step while spreading her legs more apart to give him another look at her panty.

Grabbing at his crotch again to finger the head of his cock through his pants, he looked at her as if he just won the lottery. He looked at her as if she was already naked. He looked at her as if he was already masturbating over her.

"You're really okay with this?" Obviously a man who was routinely disappointed in the past, by asking his question again, he wanted to make that she wasn't kidding. "You'd really allow me to strip you naked, tie you to your bed, and touch and feel you?"

He looked at her as if he couldn't believe his ears.

"I've done worse. Yet, if I agree to this, I do have conditions," she said.

To be continued...

12