Bound Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The staff woman directed her to pillory opposite the occupied one. The top half was already off as she directed Andrea's head and arms into place along the rubber lined holes. She slid the top on and snapped it closed from either side. There was no need to lock it, there was no way for Andrea to reach.

"Your gag and blindfold are printing, they have not been used before and they will be yours to keep after, if you wish. Once again you can use the club safeword at any time if something goes further than you want," the tall woman said as she tightened first one leather strap and then the other. She put a leather cuff around each ankle and pulled each foot until it was barely touching the ground before securing each of the chains with a carabiner.

As she disappeared to the centre column, it gave Andrea the first chance to test her bonds. They were even worse than the hogtie! At least with rope there was give, stretch. Here there was nothing, the metal was indifferent to her struggles.

Once she returned to view she very quickly applied a blindfold, plunging Andrea into darkness. It had a triangle shaped hole, allowing it to sit both above and below her nose, removing any chance of getting it loose or for light finding its way in from underneath. The whole thing felt rubbery and thin, not much thicker than paper. But it didn't have to be, it did its job of providing total darkness. Then she felt something at her lips and knew to open her mouth. In came what felt like a jelly ball, very rubbery and soft. As the straps were closed behind her head the gag rested behind her teeth and trapped her tongue behind it. She tried saying a word but found it was utterly unintelligible even to her.

Then, nothing. For what seemed like ages Andrea sat there in her blind predicament. It had only been minutes in reality. As soon as Megan was similarly secured, except with a drool gag instead of a solid ball one, the two men began to look over the two newest to join them.

A rough calloused hand reached out to take hold of Andrea's dangling breast. The touch sent shockwaves through her, even making her try to jump within the limits of her bindings. He ran his rough hand across her breast, slowly spinning around her nipple eliciting a low moan from her. His wandering hand began to slowly work its way down, gliding softly down her back.

Andrea waited in nervous anticipation. She did not know this man, she did not know what he was planning to do; and while she felt the safety of knowing she could end it with a humb, she still felt a dark and delightful uneasiness about her imagined helplessness. Unless she wanted to quit completely she had no choice but to wait to see what the rough handed man would do to her. As the stranger's hand approached her lower back with the speed of an injured snail, her thoughts became singular with anticipation. She found herself breathing heavy, which due to the gag, she was doing through largely nose.

The hand traced a slow outline around one asscheek and then the other. He was toying with her and it was working. She squirmed to try to get more than this minimal contact, but she really had no way to move. Worse still, he simply removed his hand at the signs of struggling. Andrea let out a sigh of disappointment and slumped back into motionlessness, hoping it would return the hand.

A sudden jolt of pain rushed through her body as the hand returned in the form of three hard, firm slapps to each cheek. The message was clear, he wasn't going to be rushed. Andrea hoped that would mean he would return but he instead continued to leave her in isolation. She consciously kept herself still and restrained herself from letting out any sound of complaint. She could not tell if it was seconds or minutes later, but the hands returned, circling each cheek to make a figure 8 to anyone who happened to be watching.

Soon he stopped that and began a new kind of tease, bringing both hands to bare. He laid both hands squarely on her hips and pulled himself forward until his covered pelvis was against her naked rear. She froze, she was sure the sign said no sex, but it seemed to be an unmistakable position of someone about to fuck another. She was readying herself for what she felt must be coming, but instead he began to bend over her and work his hands up both sides of her back until they grasped a breast in each hand. He was shirtless and his warmth could be felt as he bent over at an angle so close to hers.

It began almost playful, he teased and kneaded her breasts with each hand. He became gradually ruffer as he began to swat at the dangling breasts, eventually targeting his hits squarely at Andrea's nipples. Andrea felt a current emanate from every hit, each one growing gradually stronger making her once again moan from the stimulation. But the shock were getting stronger, they were not unpleasant just more intense. When he began to pinch her nipples the pain was exhilarating, it was very hard for Andrea to describe the feeling. The pain was not like other times, this one was not pleading for her to stop what she was doing like if her hand were submerged in ice water, none of the yelling to be more careful next time like a tender bruise might. Instead all her body was telling her about this pain was "Mmm, me like!"

As he continued to pinch and play with his left, his right hand let go only to reappear much lower down. Andrea had been so preoccupied by the sensations emanating from her nipple she almost didn't register how close his single outstretched finger was getting to her now rather wet sex. It ran slowly in semi-circles, each time getting closer to her slit without ever reaching it. She was beginning to get nervous again, but reassured herself that things would not get out of bounds. She was under the watchful eye of the staff woman, and despite what his posturing suggested to her earlier this man did not seem intent on testing the rules. No, she could always get out, and knowing that meant she could explore what this captivity and this stranger were making her feel without panic that she might be in real danger.

But safe as she actually was, she still felt a little helpless as she tried to move what little she could as the mans finger got closer and closer to her pussy. For her resistance the man pinched down on her nipple harder than he had before and twisted. Andrea cried out in pain, through her gag certainly silenced the brunt of it. She tried pulling away from the tormenting pinch but what little movement she could make resulted in his other hand returning to her right breast and copying its left friend. The pain was searing. As he let go she was able to catch her breath and calm down. After motionlessly waiting for some time, his hands returned to their original work.

It was very little time before his hand gave up the dance and simply slid to its final destination. Andrea quivered but dare not move. With his index and ring fingers, the man held open her hot lips, giving his middle finger plenty of room to explore. She bit down on her gag as his finger repeatedly slapped against her exposed clit, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her with each pass. Soon the rest of his hand joined his finger as he began to furiously rub waves of pleasure out of the trapped girl. She was breathing loudly through her nose, finding herself just shy of being unable to fill her lungs as much as they were screaming to be filled. Her legs began to involuntarily shake as she was being ridden closer and closer to climax.

Just before she came crashing over the edge however, he backed away. She was left inches from the goal line, able to now catch her breath but quite badly wanting the extra little bit to finish. Instead what she got was a hard slap to her ass. It took her by surprise, which was perhaps worse than the pain itself. He then moved from slapping her ass to slapping her tender mound. It let off a wet sound with each slap and was much more painful than Andrea would have guessed it to be. After no more than a dozen of those, he was gone. Out of habit she tried to look around, but of course the blindfold revealed nothing, and even still the pillory would have made looking behind her impossible. Andrea was at once disappointed she wasn't able to cum, but oddly giddy over how well she had been played and just how little control she had over it all.

The rest of her time she kept hoping for him to return and finish the job but he never did. No one did. She was forced to simply stay where she was, as a ball of unfulfilled desire. She could hear the low pumping of the distant music and could even hear the occasional conversation passing by, but she couldn't do anything about any of it.

Eventually she felt her legs loosen and her straps come undone. The pillory opened and she quickly reached for the back of her blindfold only to find the staff members smooth hands already removing it. The room was never bright, but the small amount of light seemed blinding as she struggled to use her eyes again. Lastly her gag was undone and handed to her.

"That's your time, here you can keep these" the staff woman said as she handed Andrea the blindfold and gag. "If you don't want to hold on to them there are material recycle bins along the far wall. There are also extra storage boxes, you can place them in and for a small fee they will be held until you leave."

Andrea didn't respond, she simply moved her jaw around and stretched. "I'm just going to wait for my friend," she finally said as she leaned her weight over and onto the metal pillory. "What happened to the guy who was here?"

"Oh, his time just ran up, he was on a schedule just like everyone else," she said as the monitor quietly beeped signalling Megan was now free to be released. Andrea watched as the woman worked fast, giving the same speech to her friend as she did to her.

Megan wiped the remaining drool from her chin and stumbled over. "That was great," she said, her walk still a little crooked. "I'm ready for more how about you?"

"For sure," Andrea said. "Though I'm kind of worked up, and well the pain was OK let's maybe skip right to the part where we get to cum."

Megan smiled, "couldn't agree with you more."

****

Sophia's cage began to lower, something she felt couldn't come quick enough. She had been grinding against Tom's crock, who had been returning the tease with rubbing her all over. This had been enough foreplay for Sophia, she was revved up and wanted swallow his load. As soon as they had gotten out of the cage and began walking out from the density of the dance floor Sophia began to drop to her knees.

"No, not here," Tom said, stopping her before she was all the way to the ground. "They are kind of insistent that kind of thing stays off the main floor."

"Well then lets get off the main floor," Sophia said grabbing his hand and tugging towards the back of the floor where she saw the cage people quite clearly having sex.

Tom didn't need much convincing and caught up with Sophia. "What did you have in mind?" He asked her with a coy grin.

"I want that big dick of yours with my mouth," she said almost as a whisper into his ear.

"I know the thing then," he said as he began to lead her in a slightly different direction. They arrived at an area with many tall poles sticking out of the ground maybe seven feet high. At two of them were women with their hands cuffed behind the poles, one naked another wearing a metal outfit including a collar, chastity device, metal spider ring gag and a pair of ankle cuffs. Both had dicks in their mouths and were working furiously to please them. A third man stood near the metal adorned girl, seemingly waiting his turn. "You get cuffed to a pole and you aren't free for three hours or until you make three men cum, sound like what you had in mind?"

Sophia thought it sounded perfect. She signed herself in and knelt on a padded mat in front of one of the poles, presenting her wrists behind her for the staff member to cuff together. But to her surprise, Tom just stood there. She looked around confused with pleading eyes.

"Well since you need to get three men off, I figured I'd wait to be number three." Tom said, watching from just outside the carpeted area with a smirk.

Sophia pouted, "no fair." She looked around, but of the three men, none were paying her much attention. She looked over to the ring gagged woman and watched as the man who had been throat fucking her pulled out and blasted his load all over her face. Cum and spit were dripping down her chin and onto her chest as she can't close her mouth. The first man barely had time to move before the person waiting shoved his dick in her mouth.

Then she watched as a somewhat fat man walks by and swipes his bracelet. Before he was even to her, Sophia opens her mouth in anticipation of this stranger's sweaty cock. She felt so cheap, normally she would never give a guy like that the time of day, but without saying a word to each other his bitter dick was already in her mouth. She kind of liked it.

He was rather quick but pulled out just before coming, spraying her with a money shot like her neighbor had just been. But before he left he reached behind her, grabbed her halter dress and slid it over her head, letting it fall and exposing her modest breasts. She now only had one eye open to watch as he pulled his track pants back up and left.

Tom stood there watching with his arms crossed as Sophia shifted her weight and waited for her next dick. It was several minutes of pleading eye and outstretched breasts before someone else entered the area. But to Sophia's utter disappointment he went for the gagged girl next to her. He grabbed both sides of her head and forced her up and down rather than moving his dick himself. He seemed to have no regard for her ability to keep up. Though for her part, the gagged woman was able to keep up, breathing at just the right up strokes before his dick was plunged into the back of her throat again.

Right before he seemed about ready to finish, another man came in and headed for Sophia this time. He was naked and in just as bad shape as the first one she had blown. In contrast though he simply presented his dick and expected Sophia to do all the work. She wasn't about to disappoint! She worked her head up and down; licking, sucking and slurping as she went. He outstretched his right arm and grabbed hold of the pole as he seemed to be finishing quickly as well. With a guttural gasp his left hand grabbed hold of Sophia's head. Her mouth filled with hot cum as he leaned forward against the pole while keeping her head firmly locked where it was. Rather than let it drool, Sophia began swallowing and the extra stimulation of her attempts to swallow seemed to be enough for him to pull his spent and sensitive penis from her mouth.

Sophia sat up and looked Tom right in the eye. She swallowed the last remaining drops of cum and opened her mouth wide with a satisfied "ahh." "I'm ready," she cried out seductively.

Tom took his time, he was clearly in no hurry. He signed in and took a slow, deliberative walk over to Sophia. As he reached her, he placed one leg on either side of Sophia's folded knees. With his shorts still on but hiding a clear erection, he commanded Sophia "if you want it, get it yourself."

A lustful grin crossed Sophia's face. With some difficulty, she stretched forward as much as her cuffed hands would let her. She rubbed her face into his chest as her mouth probed around searched for the elastic rim of his shorts. Eventually her open mouth made contact and she bit down, pulling the shorts away enough to expose his nearly erect penis. She made sure the elastic was below his balls and then let go, looking up at his face and opening her mouth wide.

Tom held her head in both hands and at first gave her only the tip. She tried moving her head to bob but Tom held her fast. She instead switched to circling it with her tongue, attempting to lock eyes as she did. Very slowly, almost imperceptibly, Tom began feeding her more and more of his cock. As the tip reached the back of her mouth she took in a deep breath and tried to relax her throat. It's slow march continued, closing off her throat with his cock. Her chin had reached his balls and her eyes began to water, but he was not going to be rushed. He finally pulled out, walking back several steps right as her lungs begin to burn, leaving her coughing and gasping for breath.

"That deep, every time," he simply instructed as he walked back to his previous place. He left his hands free, expecting her to do the work this time.

She tried as best she could replicated the slow pace, and to hold him deep inside her until it felt like her lungs were ablaze. She was needing less and less recovery at each one as she learned to catch her breath while keeping the cock at the front of her mouth on its slow journey back.

"You know," Tom began at the start of another cycle. "If I keep you at this pace you may be here for the full three hours. So long as you're serving me you can't make anyone else cum, and so long as I wish for you to go slow I can stay hard like this all night. Would you like that, to worship my cock for the next three hours?" He finished just as Sophia began taking his cock down her throat, she could only look up with her eyes and give no other response.

The forcefulness was turning her on. He truly did have her right where he wanted her, and he seemed perfectly content to follow through on that threat. She knew the rules going in, now she was just a fucktoy, trapped until she made him cum, or at least trapped for quite a while. After the regular deepthroat hold she pulled back to catch her breath quicker and give an answer. "Whatever you want." With that a jolt of anticipation ran through her body like a static shock as she positioned herself back onto his cock.

Tom let out half a smirk. He once again grabbed her head, this time moving much more forcefully. He had not forced himself to stay down for as long but was moving at easily triple the speed. It was all Sophia could do to keep up her breathing rhythm. As he let go of her head she tried desperately to keep up the pace but found herself constantly slowing, often leading to him placing a hand on the back of her head to speed her work.

It was work, much more work than she had ever had to put in to someone before. Certainly more work than anyone else had ever needed. The only sign that she was making any progress at all was a single low groan. Finally, as her neck started getting sore, she felt the familiar twinge of a cock about to blow. He grabbed her head with both hands and forced himself down her throat one more time as he began to cum. Sophia felt the warm fluid spill out, pump after pump. She only hoped it would end soon, her lungs were already starting to complain. After letting out only his second audible moan of pleasure he released her as his dick already began to soften. Before she had even caught her breath the staff person had already come by and undid her cuffs. She collapsed forward onto the mat catching her breath and basking in the afterglow.

"I trust that was what you had in mind?" Tom said as he extended a hand and helped her to her feet.

"Yeah, something like that," she said adding a sarcastic inflection. She reached for his outstretched hand and slowly got back up. She put the top of her dress back around her neck and pulled her skirt back down to just below her ass, the little it could be pulled down.

"Sophia?" Said a surprised sounding Andrea.

"Oh hey, are you just now getting out?" She asked, startled to see her friends all of a sudden.

"No, we did another thing too," Megan added. "Who's this?"

"Right! Tom, these are my other friends Andrea and Megan. We all came down together," she said pointing to each friend as she was introducing them. "What do you got there?"