Bound Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh these, blindfold and gag, they're from our last thing," Andrea said, marveling to herself at how nonchalantly she was able to say that.

"Well, we're frankly looking for which one of these areas was going to get us off. I don't suppose you and your friend would want to join us?" Asked Megan breaking a silent pause that followed Andrea's comment.

"Well, how wild are you looking for?" Tom asked her inquisitively

"Very."

****

Tom led the three to a display near the far corner of the warehouse. The carpeted area was much larger than most of the others and had three long hard plastic structures. Each structure was wider at the top and narrower as it went down, ranging from about four feet at the top to just about a foot and a half at the bottom. If it weren't for the numerous support legs it looked like it would constantly be tipping over. Each of the three were about five feet tall and they were each very long.

But it wasn't the structures themselves that captured the girls attention but what was sticking out of them. Every few feet there was a large wide hole a few feet up in the structure, and while many were simply empty, about half had the back end of women sticking out, exposing their ass and pussy. Two of the three also had women's heads sticking out the opposite end through a much smaller hole. Surrounding them were men, taking advantage of seemingly every hole provided. None of the girls had ever pictured anything like this. It was all so raw, so nasty, so degrading. They needed to try!

"Ok girls, there's one row that's vaginal only," he said as he pointed to the rows without heads sticking out. "Then we have mouth and vaginal in the center there, and that one on the right opens up anal as well. Anyone here ever tried Anal?"

They all shook their heads no.

"Then don't do that, this is not a good place to start," he replied.

Megan had already walked over to the sign and proceeded to sign in.

"Now when you're signing in be careful," Tom said quickly to get Megan's attention. "You need to set parameters since each person can set different limits that will release them. It can be after so many of your own orgasms, it can be after so many of their orgasms or it could be simply a time limit. There's a safety maximum of three hours but I doubt you want to last that long."

Megan thought she kind of did. But she figures it's best to stop after what 15 orgasms? 20? She was hoping she wasn't getting over her head but she was also really ready to explode. She set 20, selected the left column and then waited off the carpet for her friends to sign in.

"What did you pick?" Sophia asked quietly as she began signing in.

"20 of my orgasms, but I also know from experience I can cum kind of quickly."

Sophia felt intimidated by such a large number, and decided to go to with almost half that instead.

Andrea was last and was a little nervous. She wasn't sure how long it would take her to cum in a situation like this and decided instead to simply set a time limit. It's not likely they'd all be ending at the same time anyway. She also decided that she'd rather be in the left column, she felt being sealed in the dark box while she gets fucked for an hour was too good an image to pass up.

With her confirmed, the three walked onto the carpet together and were quickly and efficiently shown to their spot. The side walls had folded away, allowing all three of them to just walk in. As they walked inside, the lower door was lifted and secured back into place while the top door remained open. The attendants secured a strap going over their upper thighs, preventing them from pulling their ass out of the cut-out.

After Andrea's and Megan's asses was secured, their attendants attached metal cuffs to her wrists at the far wall, keeping them bent forward and without the free use of their hands. There were also no dividing walls, so Andrea and Megan could see each other and see down either side with half a dozen other women all screaming in delight. "If you panic," one attendant said to both of them, "push these red buttons with both hands and we will come to help you." The two girls watched as the shutting doors meant the light coming in from behind disappeared leaving only a low red glow emitted by every station's buttons. It was otherwise blackness while the cries of the other women were slightly amplified as they bounced off the once again closed walls.

Sophia by contrast was bent over a flat board, which also laid her head neatly in the cutout in front of her. Hanging from either side near the top of the board were two cuffs. Once her heads were in place and cuffed, the top door of the front was lowered locking her head in. "There are two buttons by your hands, hit and hold both and we will come help you," said the attendant before closing the rear hatch completing her encasement. She looked to either side and for the first time noticed that they were both wearing a ring gag, and almost as if on cue that was when the attendant showed up with hers. She opened her mouth, and happily accepted it.

It did not take long before someone took the new bait. Andrea froze as she felt something probing for her opening. In one full stroke he was deep inside and stroking quickly.Soon after, Andrea could hear Megan gasp as someone did the same to her. They both had next to no ability to move, and so they only indication of how each person was going was by listening to the moans and eventually screams of the other.

Andrea was the first to come crashing to orgasm, she had been teased and kept on edge last time she was tied and her body was crying that it was long overdue. The problem was that he barely slowed. Now she was much more sensitive and her screams soon began to take on the almost frightening pitch of the women to her sides.

Megan was not that far behind, she grabbed the short chains holding her wide metal cuffs and bit down as a the pleasure rippled through her. Mercifully, her unknown tormento followed shortly after, filling her pussy with hot cum. She cooled down and watched her friend, deciding to just be thankful her man didn't have the same stamina as hers. Right as she heard her friend go quiet with another orgasm, she felt the prick of another person coming to have their fill.

Sophia was not nearly having as easy a time. She had never worn a ring gag, she did not even know about them two weeks ago, and she was finding it much more difficult. She couldn't move her head and she couldn't close her lips to get suction. All she could do was wiggle her tongue and relax her throat as dick after dick were forced down like her mouth was any other hole. And it was a hole the men around her seemed to prefer, the minute someone came in her mouth or shot their load over her face, another one was ready to take their place. After her mouth had seen five men, her pussy had only seen two, and she had only cum once. She was beginning to regret choosing her release conditions.

As she took the next man in her mouth, she felt something massive probing at her pussy. As it filled her it felt like she was being stretched in every direction. The thrust were deep, and after only two full strokes she felt his fingers beginning to play with her clit as well. She bit down, glad for the first time to have a ring gag or she'd have bit down on some poor souls cock, as she was being impaled at the rear. It took seemingly very little work for him to bring her to climax, something that was complicated as she tried to shout in ecstasy as her mouth also filled with cum.

But he didn't stop, he kept his deep rhythmic strokes while his fingers continued to tease her clit. After coming yet again she found herself increasingly sensitive, making the third and then fourth climax come faster and faster. By the seventh they all seemed to be merging together, she didn't feel she even had time to come down before the stimulation brought her right back over the edge where she started from. The assaults at her mouth had even subsided, everything was aligning and as she came for another time, she had lost count, she felt the rocking stop as he held his dick firm, filling her with his warm cum.

The doors began to open as one of the staff came into view to retrieve her gag. He went around to her back, removed her cuffs and unstrapped her legs. As the lower door released, the blue shirted staff member was there to help keep her balance. Once she regained her balance he let go and handed her the more than slightly cum and drool covered ring gag. "This is yours if you wish, you can keep it or recycle the material, your choice."

Sophia began to walk to the edge of the carpet when she saw Tom and Lea waiting. While Tom looked the same, Lea had since put her hair up and was now holding in both hands a rather intimidating riding crop.

"That looked intense, you still able to walk right after that?" Lea asked a still uncharacteristically stumbling Sophia.

"That last guy, my god. He had, like... the biggest penis. Lea I'm talking porn star big," Sophia said as she finally reached her friend.

"I'm glad you approve," said a sarcastic voice from behind Sophia. As she turned to looks she saw Paul walking back to meet the rest of them.

"Oh, so this is a little awkward," Sophia said, becoming just a little bit flush.

"Only if you want it to be. Every third person here is naked why should commenting on me be different? What, because you know the name I go by here?" Paul said with a bit of a chuckle at the end. "Is it any more awkward that the other people you didn't know their name?"

Sophia thought about it for a moment and realized how silly she was being. She shrugged her shoulders in apathetic agreement.

"You look like you could use a shower, come there are some in the back," Tom said as he gestured for the other to follow him back to the double doors at the centre of the wall. Paul joined his friend in walking towards the back.

"I'll wait for the other two," Lea said.

Sophia only then noticed the small trail of cum leaking from her, and knowing there was certainly still cum on her face a shower sounded great.

Megan and Andrea were both getting lost in their own moments. They were both sensitive, sweaty, and nearly in constant arousal. They had both long ago stopped counting how many times they had cum, but they could still notice that some were much better at dragging it out of them.

At the first time when it seemed neither had anyone behind them, Andrea asked "how many was that?" If Megan heard she didn't respond. And it was not long after that she began to scream again as someone was clearly back. They didn't even sound like the screams you'd think to hear from sex any more. They were so much louder, so much more animalistic.

After what seemed like an eternity Andrea watched as the opened Megan's door and helped her out. Whoever was having sex with her didn't even seem so slow down as she was being helped out just feet away. Andrea's rational mind couldn't do much but it did begin to wonder now that Megan's done how much longer she would have. A few men later and she had her answer as a wave of fresh air and light wafted in from behind her. She stumbled out with help, and nearly fell over. She was exhausted on the one hand but wired on the other, like downing a few espressos after an all nighter.

"There you are," Lea said to a still slightly confused Andrea. Megan was standing beside her and leaning slightly off her shoulder.

"Well good to see you again. Sophia still going?" Andrea asked as she approached the edge of the carpet where her friends were.

"No, she went off to take a shower in the back," Lea began to say, only to have Megan say the same thing over top of her. "I think we should join her," Megan added.

"That does sound good," Andrea said. "Lead on."

****

It isn't quite visible from the main hall, but beyond the double doors is a whole separate extension. There is a covered walkway, windowless and unimpressive, but as it ends, it leads to another building altogether. It opens up to a kind of lobby. There's a receptionist, more doors and a large sign saying the showers are to the left, and many numbered rooms through the doors directly beyond the reception desk. As the three walked in they met Sophia, Tom and Paul waiting on one of the nearby couches with hair still a bit wet from their showers.

"Meet you when you're done," Sophia called out to her friends who continued on to have their now quite desired shower.

They shower room was like something out of a 30s prison. The first room simply was simply row after row of lockers, Andrea and Megan put their blindfolds and gags in one and took the key. Beyond the locker area there were dull tile walls, slightly angled tile floors, and a central metal grate receiving all the spilloff from the shower head attached to either wall. It was steamy but not sweltering, packed with both men and women mostly showering themselves in silence. The one exception came from a woman in the far corner who simply stood there as two men, both in plastic chastity cages, took great care to wash her. The two stepped up to shower heads on opposite walls and turned them on, washing aways what turned out to be quite a lot of built up sweat and other fluids. Both took a rather economical approach and were not very long before toweling off, retrieving their things and walking out to the lobby to meet up.

"So this is like a whole other building then," Meagan said matter of factually.

"Yeah, these are the private areas, as opposed to everything back there which is open for public viewing," Tom explained as he began to stand up, seeming to hint he had a destination in mind.

"I was telling Lea about this friend of mine," began Paul who also stood up. "He's a bit of a tech wiz, works on bio-circuitry. Cutting edge stuff, I can barely keep up when he's trying to explain it."

"Sounds interesting," said Andrea.

"I haven't gotten to the interesting part yet, and don't interrupt," Paul said, the latter part quite sternly. "So he's got a new product in development, though he can probably explain it a lot better. He's still in testing stages before he gets approval to sell them, and the more variety of test cases he's got the faster that's going to happen. Especially Europe, the EU's a real stickler for these kinds of diversified testing. And they wonder why they aren't getting any of the tech geeks, you know if you ask me..." he stopped himself, clearing his throat to change the subject as he felt a lengthy and unrelated rant coming on.

"Sorry, that's not really the point. The point is he's got a wait list a mile long from people more our age. He's got just about every kind physical variety working, but for whatever reason he hasn't gotten enough younger volunteers. Not a lot come to FetFairs around the world, and he's still keeping it too quiet to advertise beyond them. So it'd be a huge favor to just hear him out, if you aren't interested no harm no foul, if you are I can basically guarantee he'll give'm away for free." He finished his spiel with a loud clap "So who's up for it? You're two other friends already agreed to hear him out," he said as he pointed to Lea and Sophia.

"Why not," Andrea said, Megan shook her head in agreement.

"Excellent, follow me." He said as he briskly walked back to the receptionist. "Hi, I'm with four non-members, I'll vouch for them," he said to the receptionist as he flashed her a card. She frantically typed away on her computer before popping back up "Ok you're free to go back now."

The door lead to what looked almost like the hallway of a kind of self-storage. The walls looked new and temporary, like they had all been put up recently and in haist. The floor and ceiling looked quite a bit older and quite a bit more permanent, obviously a part of whatever building had always been here. As Paul reached room 117 he knocked on the door, after some time a short and scraggly Indian looking man in a white coat answered the door.

"Hi Paul, what's up?" He asked, only leaving the door cracked enough to look out of.

"I got some people here that might be interested in your new chip thing, they're all 18 and you were saying the other day you needed more young people,"

"Great! Come in," he cheerfully extolled as he swung the door wide open. "Come in please, I should have enough chairs for every... yes I have enough. Please come in and sit down. How much has Paul here told you guys?"

"Not much," Lea said as she took a seat at the far end. The room was rather drab. The chairs they sat on were cheap and foldable. The far wall had a single door at one side but was otherwise blank, presumably to light up during presentations. There was a folding table with a computer on it by the far wall's door.

"Alright, I'll start at the top," he said as he closed the door they entered from. He knocked on the far door and returned to the centre of the room. The door opened as a woman, also in a white coat, walked out. She was clearly a bit older, and dressed plainly and professionally like the man was, except for a pair of earrings and a thin black ribbon around her neck. She sat at the computer and dimmed the lights before he continued.

"My name is Dr. Sai Verma. I am the co-founder of Synsermo, a biotech company I started with a colleague of mine. Our work to date has been on bioelectric synergism." With that an image was projected behind him. "This is your basic RAL unit, that's Responsive Artificial Limb. What makes these limbs different from artificial limbs just ten years ago is the way the circuit is able to interact with the existing nervous systems in a way the brain can process it. Nerves communicate rather simply, passing small electrical charges from neuron to neuron. In an RAL, the nerves are actually attached to wires on the unit, and that lets the RAL both read and send the kinds of electrical signals human nerves send. We were both part of a team that helped get the signals to interact properly."

He paused, almost as if he wished they would gasp or something to show their impressed reaction. But with only silence greeting him he went on. "Since starting Synsermo, we have been working on other ways to get signals directly from an artificial connector to the brain and back again. Our original hope was direct communication between the human brain and our system. The first problem we had though was that these connectors must be placed at the ending of a nerve, or it will hijack signals from continuing on, making everything down-nerve unresponsive. It means we can only try attaching these at nerve endings, but there aren't many places with a dense concentration of nerve endings. The hands are too delicate and vital, the feet under too much pressure, that only really left one place with a bundle of nerve endings dense enough to get a signal..." Again he seemed to want a reaction but getting none he simply and bluntly finished. "That would be your sex organs. For lovely ladies such as yourselves that would be your g-spot, nerve endings very dense and close to the surface without being in the way of everyday life."

"Are you saying you can communicate with our minds through.. there?" Megan asked, trying to engage in the conversation.

"No, that's not what I mean. See nerves fire signals by opening and closing chemical channels, sending an electric signal by moving charged ions. Essentially then, nerve communication can be broken down into having these channels turn on and off, zero and one. You can consider nerves digital, it's really a lot like a big chemical computer. The problem is we have no idea what programing language its using, and that's what we've been working on."

"So when there's an amputation, the brain will still send these digital signals to a finger to bend, and with an RAL we determined what that data packet of zeros and ones is. But if there's no finger nothing happens. If you attach the right receiver to the end of that nerve to recieve that data packet, it can take the brain's formatted command to bend your finger and convert the signal to tell the motors in the artificial hand to bend the robotic finger. If you pick something up, a normal hand would tell your brain details about how it feels, so if you can send a signal from a mechanical hand the brain understands its as if they never lost a hand at all because it communicates. I'm trying to see if I can communicate with the brain with someone who hasn't lost a limb. In theory it could allow direct communication with the brain."