All Comments on 'Boy Toy'

by ThomasLord

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Refreshing!!!!!

Boy toy is seldom done on LW and this is welcomed. Fun wife did a fair turn about. Fun husband did his part willingly and enjoyed the hell out of it. Wife's friends had a ball. They all did. A nice harmless fantasy and hot as hell.

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
You should consider publishing your stories in the Fetish section

You will get much better reviews there

imhaplessimhaplessabout 11 years ago
I liked it

I liked the story -- very entertaining. However I was a little disappointed by the finish -- I was hoping that Tara would have Mindy give him a blowjob or have him fuck Jazz. Oh well, that's jut my sick mind. Good job.

TalenhawkTalenhawkabout 11 years ago
Disappointing

You do realize that most men do not like being humiliated. Not all but most. For the first page it was a loving couple sharing a little fun and exhibitionism. The second page you turned it into femdom bull crap that would ruin there marriage. Its sad. She could have kicked the other girls out after a while and had some great sex and a stronger marriage, but you had to make him a wimp. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it...

A nice story with an interesting plotline. I only wish my wife would do something like that for me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Garbage

So after all that, after enduring humiliation and physical pain, he got a hand job? Whoopee. I didn't see anything enjoyable about this story, but if you feel the need to post more of this crap, please post it in the "fetish" section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a tip

if ur going to write cfnm storys look up party hardcore and watch one then rewrite the last page

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
I liked this

I showed some imagination,and if mike is embarrassed,he did the same thing to tara...the only negative I see is this could turn into another vicious cuck tale where the wife stops being loving and turns into a nasty bitch looking to cheat and humiliate him...but if it stays like this,might make for a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Americans.

Can't write a decent stroke.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Mai Tai

It started getting a bit scary for us 'hairy-chested he-men' right about when he had the flowers arranged and finished getting the Mai Tai's ready. Huh???

It MAY work out if he sits Sweetie down and talks to her, starting with 'I guess you didn't appreciate my treating you like a bar-maid at our poker party! Sorry about that! I hope I acted enough like your boy-toy for us to be even, now!'

It MAY also work out if he wants to switch over to being her Boy-Toy; but I doubt it. Sweetie may enjoy that for a short while, but pretty soon she will lose respect, then interest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
All good fun until the end.

Just during the course of the party she went so much farther than what had happened at the poker party, but hey, he did like it. Also, she set limits on the guys' behavior at his party and none on her friends. All those blank check promises she forced from him at the end sound like a fast downward spiral to an ugly abusive future. I find myself worried, not aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please consider

a rewrite... do a little more research.. I think you are about 50% there with this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what is it with humiliation?

that turns some people on...I just don't get it...irregardless of the gender, I don't get a spouse humiliating his/her mate. Specially in front of others. It smacks of mental cruelty to me. I gave this a one, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun read

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The story moved too fast from teasing to domination and humiliation in the last paragraphs, Could have been a series with multiple scenarios and some alternative endings.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Nice Role Reversal

Interesting spin on a typical role for a woman.

ErosfanErosfanabout 11 years ago
I liked it.

You will get no complaints from me.

I think women should have a turn as the lead in their relationship.

Men have always had the upper hand in these situations, getting their women to dress sexy, act slutty, show off and so on.

Why can't a woman have the same opportunity with her man?

Treat him like a sex toy and enjoy it with her friends. This is a fun way to share fantasies and have fun doing it.

I would do this for my wife and never complain, I'd probably has as much fun as anyone else involved.

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobagealmost 11 years ago

Nicely done change to the norm! Like others, I felt the ending was a letdown, but then again I don't like it when it's done to the woman either.

An easy 5, a follow-up story at another party would be cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So the bitch wife goes overboard

After being sexy and teasing for his friends the wife thinks it's okay to abuse and humiliate her husband in front of her friends? Not exactly a loving wife. He should have pulled his shorts up the very first time, gone into the house and gotten dressed and gone out until he felt the party was over. The trouble would have been avoided. Now the marriage has serious problems and things need to find a balance or the next party for him will be celebrating a divorce from a manipulative bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent CFNM

Excellent, ThomasLord. I agree that his seduction/conversion could have lasted longer, simply because it was so good that I didn't want it to end. You kept me on the edge too. I particularly liked their handling of his cock and balls. Taking turns leading him by the well gripped balls was good. And idly stroking his cock and balls and ass while chatting was also great. I would definitely like some follow-up stories, maybe another party with her girlfriends to deepen his boytoy conversion, maybe another poker party where SHE takes what she wants from his buddies (if she is the kind of girl who likes a lot of attention). More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent story...

up to the point where he is asked to commit being boytoy and submit forever. That kills the spark and dynamics that were present in the tit for tat up to that point. pity.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Sorry,Tara! It Just Ain't Gonna Happen!

No fuckin' way does Mike become Tara (& Mindy's) "bitch" and "whore" from that moment on! Since it was agreed to under duress,all bets are off! (Besides,he had his pubes crossed when he agreed.)

After this party,when its Tara's turn to hostess his friends she better be ready for many hands rubbing her bare tits,twisting her nipples,and fingering her snatch.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Your writing is OK, you had a good story going, and crashed it

With non consensual undiscussed D/s

Hope the current chapter is better

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Wow

Cum shot several feet from his cock. What caliber weapon is this boy using?

Rifraff123Rifraff123about 4 years ago
Heaven

Great story, why the hell hasn't someone shot a short movie like this? I would pay for it, or pay more if my wife or a stand in would set this up. Simply HOT!

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Took a good story and totally ruined it. I literally know NO ONE who would do what she did and he allowed at the end. My vote worst on this site of All time.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

It was good until the noncon d/s. Even that 'could' have been overlooked if it didn't include her trying to futher assert permanent control over him past just the night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual, the women take things too far. She wore shorts and a top whilst he had to be pawed at by a group of drunken bitches, Again, as usual, she takes things too far with the slave promises and humiliation.

Misandrist crap.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Now this is how you write an erotic story about a husband and wife with the wife taking control. This story is highly erotic without being mean spirited, vengeful or just plain nasty. Tara loves her husband and would simply he be her boy toy instead of her being eye candy for his friends, and she goes about getting her way the sexiest way possible. She didn’t force anything on her husband, she simply led him there with her questions and his answers and his desperate need to cum, all while doing it in front of her friends to cement his submission. A must read story and I wish there were more stories on this site like this one.

Also, I didn’t see this ending coming until it was upon me. I just thought they would tease him until letting him cum and then wrap up the story. This fabulous ending was a subtle twist towards a femdom relationship and blew the mind. Such good writing to let that ending sneak up on the reader, having subtly set it up from the beginning…so good. I’m looking forward to reading part 2 & 3 as soon as I’m finished here.

Only problem with this story…why is it the only story this writer posted? IMO…ThomasLord is to good to just post 1 story and then disappear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous