Boy Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Lisa's turn next. She went after him like a girl that really, honestly enjoyed sucking cock. She opened her mouth wide, took him all in and started bobbing up and down almost immediately. He gasped at the unexpected pleasure of his cock being engulfed in her mouth. "Hey," called out Mindy, "You're supposed to be giving him a tip, not a blow job!" Lisa looked both disappointed and a little embarrassed when she let Mike's cock out of her mouth.

As Mike continued his duties getting the women drinks and plating their food, the party kept rolling. Mike wasn't sure what was allowed and what wasn't allowed for the girls to touch and they kept checking the limits until it soon became clear there really weren't any. His ass got patted or his cock got stroked almost any time he walked by one of the girls. Of course, Mindy was the one that took it the next step when she started fondling his balls. Jazz and Lisa had to have their turns after that, of course. Jazz again hinted at some exotic Asian techniques when she gently, deftly ran her fingernails from the back of his scrotum to the bottom of his ball sacks. Lisa took her turn by gently cupping his balls in both her hands and got a few quick kisses on his cock and balls before she pulled away, afraid she'd get too carried away again.

Slowly, the girls returned to their chatting and Mike became just some side entertainment, their boy toy to play with as he walked by, if they felt like it. His ass, cock, and balls were constantly being patted, stroked and played with. Mike felt like he had drifted into sort of surreal world at times. He found himself standing next to Jazz with his hands clasped together behind his back, as he had been told to do when he had inadvertently covered himself a few times, while Jazz gently played with his balls and chatted with her friends. She ran her finger nails down the back of his scrotum again several times and then gently fondled his balls in her hand. The girls, including Jazz, ignored his rock hard cock and moans of arousal as they continued chatting. She knew from experience that she could continue playing with him that way, keeping him on the verge of ecstasy but not going over the edge for an extended period of time but decided to let him go after several minutes.

The girls had quite a bit to drink by now and Mike was able to sneak into the house to get a little break. He was as horny as he could be but was afraid that his sexual stamina was going to wane. He was hoping to get a release soon but he didn't see how. He went into their bathroom and washed his face with cold water, hoping that would restore him some. He was drying his face when Tara found him. She walked up behind him, wrapped her arms around him, and gave him a few kisses on his back. "I noticed that you had snuck away. How's the boy toy doing?" she asked as she pressed her body against his, hugging him from behind.

He could feel her body, nude under the thin cloth of the dress. Her nipples were getting hard. The feeling of her started arousing him again.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked.

He thought for a moment, answering the question for himself first. "Yes, I have to admit that I am," he finally answered. "I've never had an experience like it, by far. But..." then he stopped himself.

"But," she continued for him, "I think you are ready for it to end." He nodded his agreement.

"Yeah, the girls and I have been tormenting you for a couple of hours now. I have an idea on how to end this in a way that all of us will enjoy. Come with me, Mister," she finished in a playfully firm tone. She reached around and grabbed his cock firmly. "Hands behind your back."

As she led him by his cock out of the bathroom she stopped for a sec and grabbed something out of a drawer. Mike couldn't see what.

Mike wasn't sure if he was being led to be punished, rewarded, or what as Tara firmly held his cock and used it to lead him back to the other girls. What he did know is the humiliating feeling of being led, naked in front of the other women, with his wife using his cock as a sort of a leash was turning him on. He was rock hard again.

"Look what I found, girls," Tara said as she led him back in front of the others.

All three of them got to their feet and erupted at once.

"I want a turn," said Lisa.

"You bad boy," Mindy said to Mike. "Turn him around," she continued to Tara, "I'll give him a few swats on his ass to help him behave better."

Jazz's more innocent question of "Where was he?" was lost as Tara used Mike's cock to easily turn him so his ass was available to Mindy. She quickly administered the punishment with 5 hard, stinging swats across his bare ass, each leaving some degree of a hand print. Mike went up on his toes with each swat, unable to move any further with his cock in his wife's full control.

"Can I have a turn?" Lisa asked Tara again. "I want to lead him around by his cock."

"Where are you going to take him?" Tara asked a little perplexed.

"I don't know. Just across the deck I guess. I think it looks cool."

Tara shrugged, said OK, and handed her husband's cock to her friend. Lisa took it in her left hand and then transferred it to her right hand so she could get a firmer grip. She started across the deck with Mike in full tow. Mike didn't hesitate at all and went exactly where he was led, since he had no choice.

Lisa led him around the deck a couple of times and then led him to Jazz. "Do you want a turn?" she asked. Jazz thought for a moment, shrugged her shoulders, and said sure. She took his cock with one hand and then grabbed his balls with the other. He winced as she got a firm grip on his balls. She started off across the deck using his balls to guide him and then noticed that she was probably causing him more discomfort than she intended so she switched back to using his cock as the leash. She returned him to Tara after one trip across the deck.

Tara took his cock and gently stroked it. "You know, girls, I think our boy toy has been very good for us this evening." All three of the others agreed.

"I think I'm going to reward him with a nice hand job. If he's really good and begs well enough, I might even let him cum. Would you girls like to watch that?"

All of them eagerly agreed and rearranged their chairs so they had a better view.

"One of the things he likes is a tit rub with his hand job. Don't you, Honey?"

Mike nodded his agreement, not sure once again where the events were going and not sure if getting a hand job in front of three other girls was a good thing or not. He knew he was hornier than he'd ever been though and the idea of getting some relief was overwhelmingly appealing. The tit rub only made it more so.

Tara slipped her dress over her head, leaving nothing but her thong panties on. She took some of the massage oil that she had grabbed in the bathroom and rubbed it on her tits with her left hand as she slowly and gently stroked Mike's rock hard cock with her right hand. She moved in front of him and rubbed her tits against his chest, slowly up and down and then back and forth across. She got up on her toes to reach him to give him a deep, passionate kiss.

"Do you like that, Mike?" she whispered in his ear.

"Oh, God, yes!" he moaned back to her.

"Do you like being naked in front of my friends and being our boy toy, Mike?" she asked as she slowly increased the rhythm of her stroking his cock.

"Yes," he gasped out.

She felt some pre-cum on the tip of his cock and used it as lube on his cock head increasing the sensation a little more. But when she felt he was getting too aroused, she moved her hand down to the shaft and starting stroking it again. She decided to go back to the humiliating questions that she had been asking, fairly sure she was going to be able to get him to exactly where she wanted him to be.

She asked him about how he liked each thing that the girls had done to him that night; the seeing him naked; the touching of him; the putting his cock in their mouths; the girls playing with his cock and balls, and ass. He readily admitted that he liked all of it, feeling the humiliation of saying it in front of the four women wash through him.

She finished this round of her questions to him with the most humiliating. "Do you remember me walking you around by your cock like a dog on a leash?"

"Yes," he replied softly.

"Now Mike, you need to remember that when you tell me the truth so that my friends and I can hear, I do what you like which is this," she asked as she focused the stroking to his cock head. "You like that, don't you?"

"Yes," he answered more loudly.

"And if you don't tell the truth, then I do this," she continued as she gave his balls a good, hard squeeze. He grimaced at the pain.

"Are you answering my questions truthfully, Mike?"

"Yes!"

She resumed stroking his cock with some more attention to the cock head. "Now tell me if you liked being walked around by your cock."

"Yes, I liked being walked around by my cock."

"And when Mindy spanked you?"

"Yes, I liked that to. I deserved it," he added to her surprise.

"Very good, Mike. You are telling the truth, aren't you?"

He nodded agreement.

She wiped some of the massage oil off of her tits on to her hands. "Now, since you have been so good at telling the truth, I'm going to give you more of a treat," she said as she started to stroke his cock with her oiled hands. His moans of pleasure confirmed that he liked the extra lubrication on his cock.

"Now I want you to tell me a few more things. If you tell the truth, I am going to let you cum. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

He nodded in agreement.

She asked him to remember the poker night and he did. She asked him if he liked seeing his wife in a skimpy little outfit in front of his friends and he admitted that he did. Then she asked him if he knew that his friends could see her ass up her shorts when she bent over and he said no. She squeezed his balls. He gasped at the pain and then admitted that he did. And then she had him admit that he liked it. And then that he had told his friends to watch for it and that he had put the beer cooler in a place where most of them could see her exposing her ass every time she bent over to get a beer for one of them.

"But that isn't going to happen anymore, is it Mike? You're my boy toy now, to use any way I want, any time I want, right?"

"Yes!"

"And I get to decide when I dress up really sexy and let other men stare at me, right Mike?"

"Yes," He answered again.

She started to stroke him a little faster. "Now tell me you are sorry for letting all those men look at my ass."

"I'm sorry."

"And that you are my boy toy forever. And that you will follow all of my rules from now on."

"Yes."

"Now you are going to pledge to me that you are my boy toy forever and beg to be allowed to cum."

Mike promised and begged profusely for several minutes with Tara bringing him to the brink and then slowing down again. He was rock hard and desperate to cum but Tara expertly slowed down just before he exploded.

"Do you like being played with like this, Mike?" Tara purred quietly in his ear as she gently, slowly rubbed his hyper-sensitive cock head too slowly to get him over the edge but just enough to keep him right on the edge.

"Please let me cum," was Mike's response. His pleading had a note of desperation in it.

"If I am going to let you cum, you have to promise to be my bitch."

"I'll be your bitch! I promise!"

Tara continued to rub his cock head slowly, gently and then move her hand to stroking his rigid shaft. Mike responded with inaudible moans and groans of pleasure mixed with the strain of not getting relief of his long period of arousal.

"I want you to be my whore, too, if I feel like it."

"I'll be your whore if you want me to. Anything you want." Mike struggled to respond between heavy, deep breaths and his groans and moans.

Tara had all she wanted. She increased the rhythm of her strokes up and down his shaft. Mike could barely eke out a few more begging requests to be allowed to cum. As Tara felt him tense to the point where she wondered if a man could actually explode from lack of an orgasm, she stroked him rapidly a couple of more times as she commanded in a loud whisper in his ear, "Cum!"

Mike did explode. Cum shot out of his cock several feet away from where he was standing. Four or five more streams came out of him following the big explosion. Then his body quivered and twitched with spasms as post ejaculate orgasms continue to sweep through his body. As they started to subside, he stumbled back and, luckily, fell in chair, totally spent.

Jazz looked on in envy that Tara had been able to control a man to such a massive orgasm. Lisa was in awe. Mindy, of course, was delighted to see her friend gain such control of her husband. Both Tara and Mindy were already thinking of other fun things to do with their new boy toy.

12