Brainwave of Horror Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jafar
Jafar
195 Followers

Tamara Edwards undulated around the desk to stand in front of me and stuck her pinkie in the corner of her mouth.

"You're too stringy," she made a face at me, "I want the TASTY one!" She skipped to Garretson and pressed her lips to hers.

What in the--?!

Garretson gave a muffled cry and very feeble resistance. I had KNOWN it! Garretson was a slut that would just let herself be kissed by another woman! She had no business teaching!

Mrs Edwards pulled back from Garretson and smiled.

"Whuh-- ... whuh ...?" Garretson slowly shook her head.

"Don't worry," Mrs Edwards told her, "You'll love it."

"Guess that means I do you," Principal Edwards stood and stepped toward me. "You know, Brady, physically, you're really not too bad. Kind of attractive, even. But your soul is just eaten up with worms." He and his wife shared a look. "The bad kind of worms, that is. But I have a good one for you." He stuck out his tongue and rapidly flicked it.

He leaned toward me!

He was going to KISS me!

"No!" I mumbled and pushed, tumbling my chair over backwards. Feeling uncoordinated, I crawled to the door and opened it.

"Oh, come on, Brady," Edwards chuckled. "I want you to bend over for me. Then you can bend over for Angela too. Because she owes you one up the ass, sweetie."

Swaying a little, I crawled out of the office into the fresh air. Diane was in the corner, feeling up a halfway-conscious Coach Stevens.

Using the counter for balance and leverage, I managed to stand, then wobble off.

"Diane," Edwards called.

"Oh, I'm cuuuuummmmming!" I heard Diane quietly wail as I made my way up the hall, using the wall for balance.

My head cleared relatively quickly, and I got my balance back before I got to the end of the hall.

They were crazy!

And Principal Edwards was going to KISS me!

His wife DID kiss Garretson! Another woman!

These PERVERTS were running our school!

They BELONGED in PRISON!

I made my way to Cecilia's classroom. I would get her and together we would tell the police. "Cecilia!" I gasped as I burst into her room.

"Aw, whatsamatter, honey," she smiled at me.

"You will not BELIEVE what is going on up in Prinicpal Edwards' office!"

"Try me," she smiled and stepped toward me.

"His wife and he are into these sick sex ga-- mmmmphtphm!" Cecilia pressed her lips to mine. After Principal Edwards, though, I was halfway ready for her. I bit her lip hard and pushed her away.

"Aw, come on, Debbie. This feels so good, even YOU'LL have no choice but to like it, you little tightass."

"What?! What has HAPPENED to you?!" Her knitting was on her desk, and I snatched a needle out of it and held its point toward her.

"Oh, Debbie," she rubbed her hand over her breast. "This just feels WONDERFUL!"

I ran outside and up the hall.

"Oh, cum on, Debbie, Debbie," she called up the hall after me, "Lemme give you a kiss." Giggle.

As I ran up the hall, I saw Teresa Rollins, one of our math teachers, tongue-kissing Alex Harrison, a senior that turned eighteen last month. "Hi, Debbie," she leered at me. "You want a taste?" she asked, indicating her lusty student with his erection poking the front of his pants out.

"No!" I shrieked and continued running.

I made it to an empty chemistry lab and hid underneath one of the counters, trembling. What was I going to do?!

I sat there, trying to control my breathing. Could I fight my way out? Could I elude them and sneak out? How many of them were there?

A half hour later, I heard the door open!

Someone quietly moved into the lab and pulled the door shut behind them!

I held my knitting needle at ready. I was ready to stab out someone's eye if I needed to!

The Taggert girl backed up the aisle I was hiding by, breathing hard, eyes wide.

"Are you infected?" I asked, holding my needle, ready to jab.

"Oh!" she started to shriek before stifling herself. "Are you-- are you-- "

"No, I'm not one of them," I growled. "I take it you're not either."

"No," she shook her head. "No, I-- " She suddenly squatted and crawled under the counter with me.

"What-- what's happening?" she asked after a minute. Her eyes were still wide.

"I don't know. Something horrible. They're-- they're taking over people's minds or something." I thought of Cecilia. SOMETHING had taken over her -- she not only had a dirty mind now, she'd grown a spine to just defy me.

We hid under the counter another fifteen minutes when the Taggert girl asked, "Should we try to sneak out? If they're turning people, they're going to come looking for us later with a lot more people than they are now."

"They're NOT people. They're THINGS!" I told her. "And you can run if you want to. I'm staying here." I pointed the needle at her and frowned. "Just don't you tell them where I am!"

"But wh-- " She halted mid-word, for the lab door had quietly opened.

"Here, little Debbie, Debbie, Debbie," Angela Garretson called me like I were some goddam cat. "I know you're in here, sweetie. Come on out and make this easy on all of us. Yourself included."

Taggert and I just stayed under the counter, frozen, silent.

"Oh, come on, honey." Garretson started walking up the aisles, looking under the counters for me. "Edwards said he wanted your ass. Oh, he's gonna bend you over like a slut and make you feel so good that you'll beg, sugar!"

As Garretson moved up the aisles, Taggert gestured, eyes wide, that we were going to get caught and pulled on my arm.

I scowled and shook my head. I wasn't going to run. I had a good hiding place and was going to stay hidden.

She finally gave up on me and crawled off on her hands and knees.

Let her. Let her get caught.

"Come on, little Debbie," Garretson called still walking the aisles. "I'm gonna want to stuck something up your ass myself. Maybe a new attitude. Doesn't that just make your mouth water?"

Bitch. She might talk big with all those other THINGS to back her up, but she'd never had the courage to make a stand like this against me before.

"Gotcha," she smiled.

I looked up. There she was, wagging her finger at me.

"I'll-- I'll-- I'll jab you!" my voice quivered more than it should have, and my knitting needle seemed puny suddenly.

"Oh, come on, Debbie. You've fucked so many people over. Now it's YOUR turn! You'll LOVE it! Come on, sweetie."

"I-- step away! You-- I-- just-- "

"Aaww," she pursed her lips, "widdle Debbie scared?"

A microscope raised up behind Garretson, then it came down to whack her on the side of the head with its bottom surface.

She dropped.

Taggert stood there, holding the microscope. "I hope I didn't kill her," she mumbled.

I pushed myself back up under the counter tighter. Stupid girl. I hoped she HAD killed her. That would be one less of those THINGS running around.

"Come on, Mrs Brady," Taggert reached her hand to me. "We have to get out of here. Now."

I shook my head and pushed back tighter under the counter.

"Mrs Brady! Come on! We need to go! They're searching for us! And the longer we wait, the more there'll be! We need to get out of here while we can!"

I shook my head violently. I wasn't leaving my safe hole here.

She grabbed my wrist and started tugging and my voice was screaming before I realized it was going to do that.

"Bitch!" Taggert snapped at me, then dropped my wrist and ran out of the lab.

"Up here!" someone -- maybe Louise -- yelled. "I saw her running up the hallway!"

I stayed in my safe hole and shivered.

----------

A few minutes later, Garretson -- or the thing that HAD BEEN Garretson -- stirred.

"Ow," it held its hadn up to its head.

I thought of jabbing it with my knitting needle, but wasn't sure if its blood was contaminated -- if I got a drop on me, would it turn me into a thing like them?

It sat up and looked at me, still rubbing it head. "You're a real pain in the ass, you know that?" it asked me.

I just stayed huddled in my corner under the counter.

"You sure get meek without your 'gang' around to back you up."

"Just you stay away from me! Or I'll jab you!" I held the knitting needle point toward it as an audio-visual.

It just sat a moment, rubbing its head.

"What ARE you?!" I hissed.

It shrugged. "A caring person."

"You're a THING!" I spat. "You have a pod or virus or whatever it is they put inside you!"

"You thought I was a thing before Tamara Edwards ever kissed me," it shrugged again. "Nothing's changed."

"Nothing's changed?! You have-- you have-- that 'pod' thing or whatever in you now! You're-- you're-- "

"It's a worm. And all it does is make my pussy feel good. And even though you detest anyone feeling good, that's not enough to justify this reaction. So what's really eating you?"

"You-- you'll-- it will SPREAD!" I hissed

"Aahh ... I see. You fear change."

"That's not true!"

"Dynasty changes are always scary to the deposed."

"You BITCH!" I snapped at her.

"Actually, it's not even about dynasty changes. It's just that everyone's feeling too good to follow your orders and hurt those that you take a dislike to. And without your cronies, you're-- you're nothing but a quivering little rabbit, aren't you? JUST like a bully."

"And you think you're so strong with these THINGS ganging up with you now! But they're only doing it because they're CONTAMINATED! You've POLLUTED them! Otherwise, they'd still be standing with ME!"

"The pathetic, fearful deposed queen -- that's what you fear most of all in the world, isn't it, Deborah? Listen to me, though. You're not deposed. Nothing bad is going to happen."

"Stop it! You're trying to lull me! You're ... you're ... PEOPLE SNATCHERS!"

"Honey, think of it this way. Horse shoers don't shoo horses, they provide horsed with shoes. And people snatchers don't snatch people, they provide people with snatches. Do you see?"

I just shook my head, horrified.

"Deborah, they just power on your pussy. They just connect it to your brain. And the women have just lost their resentment about their pussies being dead. No regime change, no turnover of power, no-- "

"Liar!" She was trying to deceive me!

"You are just obsessed with this, aren't you?"

"You just want to topple me! You've tuned my friends! But you won't topple me! I won't let you!"

"Maybe I OUGHT to turn you into a sex slave for a couple weeks," she mused. "Maybe it would clear some of that hate out of your brain."

"Cunt!" I hissed.

She stood. "I'll discuss it with the others and let you know. Toodles." She waved and walked out.

She was just tying to play with me! So she could BEAT me!

----------

Two hours later, I heard the lab door open again.

I wished they'd die. I wished they'd die! I wished they'd all just die!

"Hi, little Debbie, Debbie, Debbie." Taggert's voice. That BITCH sold out my hiding place! Her or Garretson!

"Hmmm," Taggert mused. "I wonder if she could still be in her little hidey-hole. What do YOU think, Ms Garretson?"

"I just want to stick things up that bitch's ass," Angela sighed happily and sweetly.

"Now, I'm trying to remember," Taggert played with me, her voice dripping with sweetness, "where that cunt's hidey hole was."

"Could it be up here?" Principal Edwards' wife asked.

"No, no, not up there," Taggert replied.

"How about this aisle?" Principal Edwards asked.

"No, no, not that one."

"How about this one?" Coach Knapp asked.

"No, not that one either. I think it would be ... this one."

Footsteps.

"Hi, Mrs Brady," Taggert smiled at me.

"You-- you-- get back-- I'll jab you-- I'll JAB you!"

Coach Knapp's hand came from the other side to yank the knitting needle from my hand and break it in two.

"Please ...," I whined. "Please ...."

"Oh, come on, Mrs Brady," Taggert said very rationally and sweetly, "You've been a bad, bad girl. A real BITCH."

"No ... please ... no ...."

Coach Knapp grabbed my upper arm and pulled me out despite my wails.

"PLEASE!"

"We're only doing this FOR you, Brady. If you want SO BAD to be beaten down and humiliated," Garretson shrugged and giggled, "well, we'll give it to you."

"On her knees, Coach," Taggert smiled. The rest were all standing around, eagerly awaiting my downfall!

Knapps forced me over in front of Taggert, who was lifting the front of her skirt. "Oh! Smell me, honey!"

That ... heady skunk scent ... again ....

"Please ...," I sighed in a little voice.

"What a tightass," Garretson sneered in her soft voice. "Maybe if you spread some juice on her lips she'll shut up."

Giggling. Taggert took a half step forward and rubbed my face back and forth against her wet pussy.

I felt ... very ... something ... it was really hard to think straight.

"I think she's ready for it now," Garettson ... Angela Garretson ... Angelique ....

I felt Taggert's tongue enter my mouth and dance there, feeling sort of good inside me ... like velvet against velvet.

She coughed and something fell into my mouth ....

A ... a penis? No ... but it ... wriggled ....

They lifted me up and stretched me out on my back on the counter while a tingling started off deep down inside me ...

Then fireworks started going off in my head ....

----------

God! I never knew that life could be this GOOD!

I'm lapping muff again while someone behind me is sticking something up my ass.

It's just sending shivers through me! While they laugh at me.

All the women in the school -- the eighteen-year-old students as well as the teachers -- are keeping me "sexed up" as they call it, doped up on their pheromones. As soon as I lap one of them to orgasm or come down off a screaming orgasm of my own from where they're putting things up my ass -- as soon as I get done with one like that, another one will come up and push my face around in her crotch!

And the SMELL ...!

Oh, the smell is just HEAVENLY! And it makes it SO hard to think!

Not that I need to think to lap or squeal.

My brain may just atrophy away to a vestigial thing if they keep this up with me.

Not that I'll care.

I used to worry all the time when I was a queen bee. Now I just cum! And cum! And ....

Oh, goody! Angela Garretson is bending over! I think she's going to let me stick my tongue up her ass!

----------

(To Be Continued)

Jafar
Jafar
195 Followers