All Comments on 'Brandi and Kelly Ch. 04'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jleetechiejleetechiealmost 14 years ago

This will soon be hotter than an icelandic volcano!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
really good

a really interesting and hot story so far. Can't wait for the next part. I hope you won't let us wait for too long. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

He should have never left her with those two girls. Being a Master, he should be able to tell how his slave is feeling, and know her well enough to read signs. After the first incident where Michelle almost got to Brandi, you would of thought the novice Master would have learned something. His lack of attention and protecting someone that submitted to him (under distress, mind you), may be what causes me to give this story a low score. I've enjoying it so far, except for the end of this chapter. A Master should know their submissive, and for him to turn her loose with these two girls, perhaps he needs to be cuffed and caned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GIRL NOT GYRL YOU RETARD!

IT'S FUCKING SPELT GIRL NOT GYRL! ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARD YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL YOU HOMELESS CUNT! GO TO HELL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a hypocrite!

You know it's bad when a person who complains about spelling cannot spell. It's not 'SPELT', you moron! It's 'SPELLED'! You're the one who needs to go back to school, but this time, sit at the head of the class. You need the extra attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot as a slave's needs, this story rocks!

You hit just the right degree of intellectual resistance and emotional and sexual attraction drawing Brandy slowly deeper into the slavery mindset, and at the perfect pace to be savored. She is hot as a $ 2 pistol. Kevin, I can understand his hesitant steps as a master, being just a tad bit of a nerdy, inexperienced grad student. Strong, sympathetic, masterly glimpses shine through on occasion, though. I hope they both develop and grow in the lifestyle.

You done good, keep on trucking, or writing as the case may be.

PS: Let me leap to your defense of your use of 'gyrl', which is a very good word, separate and distinct from 'girl' of the same gender and having most of its meaning with added connotations of ultra feminine with an additional dose of submissiveness.

DHL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

No TRUE Master would ever leave his collared slave alone with anyone that he did not know or he had given his permission to be used as they saw fit. You are certainly not a part of the lifestyle and are writing this farce " from a place of ignorance!" I am certainly done reading anything else you have written. What a dolt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7257 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES