Brandi and Kelly Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the extra slack in the leash she fiddled with it only to find there were locks on both ends of it. She was going to have to endure a night on the floor at the feet of her tormentors. Thinking it was going to be a long night, instead, her eyes closed and she immediately fell fast asleep.

***

Teresa was up early eager to play with her new toys, Cindy and Brandi. They were all quickly breakfasted and dressed. Brandi wasn't too embarrassed over the crop top and short skirt as it was far better then the outfit worn last night. Teresa drove them both to a mall keeping from them both what she intended buying.

The three young women walked through the mall into a pet shop. Cindy had no idea why but Brandi had a nasty feeling about it. Teresa was talking to an assistant about a dog cage and Brandi was afraid other customers would find out the collar and cage was for her.

"Our Labrador is about your size, lets see if the cage is big enough Brandi," Teresa suggested.

Brandi looked at her mistress knowing she won't let her get away from this embarrassing situation. If she made a fuss the young guys would see what was happening and guess what she is up to when mistress forced her to accept the humiliation.

Brandi quickly got on hands and knees to back into the little plastic dog kennel. Brandi was crouching looking out through the wire mesh door with a miserable, even pathetic, look on her face from the indignity. The assistant helping them looked amused at her position.

"Yes that's big enough, I'll take it," Teresa agreed and went off to pay. She took Cindy with her to choose a collar.

The guys who she had seen across the store were very close for she could hear their voices. She felt a hand on the cage and inwardly groaned. About to say something to startle them, or see them off, or even attract Teresa's attention, she froze in fear. That was her nephew's voice, Van.

What was he doing here? She dropped her head hoping to cover her face in long hair.

"Hey guys look in here," one of them said.

"It's a pet girl," another said.

"An Asian girl," Van pointed out.

He was looking directly into the cage. She hoped he wouldn't recognise her with long black hair covering her face. The cage was lifted off the floor to be plonked onto a pile of dog food bags. A voice behind her piped up.

"Nice view from here guys," the voice said with a leer to it.

Brandi pushed back slightly to feel the wire cage of the back door confirming it was double ended. She confirmed what had been suspected too. The skirt was pulled up around her waist, when backing in, to reveal her panties. Thankfully she wore a pair of sensible white ones rather than a thong.

Still, it was her cousin who was taking in the close up view of her panty clad crotch. From what had been experienced over the last few weeks she was almost always in a state of arousal, so the crotch was as usual damp to wet. It was so very humiliating to feel the wet crotch knowing she had become a slut slave, stimulated by almost anything, to become wet and open to almost anything.

"The four of us could lift the cage. It would be easy to walk it out of here. Take it back to the clubhouse," he said, leaving the rest to their imagination.

Brandi cringed in the small cage more fearful over being found out by her cousin than being spirited away. These guys must be eighteen too like him, from the same expensive school. They wouldn't miss treat her badly but being found out by her cousin would bring all sorts of trouble. Every time they met at family functions it would be embarrassing at the least.

He might even blackmail her! To conceal such a revelation she would do anything he asked. At family parties he could summon her to a restroom or at other times a text would have her running to him. She imagined going down on her knees to service him whenever he clicked his fingers. She would become his sex slave, perpetually humbled to become his self-effacing Asian girl.

What if the cage were stolen from them? She imagined a rough gang stealing the cage while on the way to their club house. A street gang would know how to treat a gang girl. They would just open the back door and take her pussy and asshole. When they thought about it they would open the front door to feed her or fuck her face. They would keep her in the cage forever until she set like it unable to get out eve given the opportunity.

Her panties were soaked and in the close confines of the little cage the smell of her sex was overwhelming.

"It's a smelly slut, ready for it though," one of them said.

They were undecided what to do. They wanted to cart her off but the institutional rules were too well ingrained for them to override them. Before they could agree on what to do Teresa was marching back to claim her.

They borrowed a trolley to wheel the cage back to the car not bothering to release their pet. Teresa made it a joke with Cindy and the sales assistant wasn't going to object. He took a good look at her rear end as he followed them to hold open the door.

Brandi was still in the cage being wheeled through the mall. People could see her in there and thought it was a joke. They pointed and made lewd remarks about her, for the little skirt was still ridden up from when she had backed into it. Through the bars of the back door her panties were on display to all and sundry.

A bunch of guys stopped to taunt them. "How much for the little pet in a cage?" one of them asked.

Brandi felt so small and insignificant from being locked in a cage meant for a pet bitch, but it was worse on feeling her pussy being stoked up. The nightmare thoughts, about a rough gang kidnapping her, seemed to be coming true. Brandi groaned on hearing Teresa mention a figure, as though she really was for sale.

"That's too much, what about we just buy the back end!" the lout laughed. His buddies chortled at his crude joke.

"Maybe, how much are you offering?" Teresa asked.

Damn the bitch, she was making Brandi breath heavily in fear, or was it an inner heat. A couple of security men turned the corner and took an interest in the group of guys. They wandered off with security following. Teresa leaned over to throw a cloth over the cage.

"You might be a good little money spinner slave gyrl," Teresa told her. The nasty grin wasn't encouraging. She imagined the guys lining up at the back door of the cage. She could feel herself becoming stoked up and tried to think of something else.

"Take the slut back home, I've an idea. Can you manage with the cage?" Teresa asked her friend.

"Sure," Cindy answered. Cindy watched Teresa walk away, jubilant to be left in charge of the stupid little caged gyrl.

Brandi watched from under the corner of the cloth, hearing Teresa's trainers squeal on the polished tiles. She was happy to see the bullying bitch leave.

Cindy pushed the trolley toward the exit. In that desolate corridor only one store remained though the display window gave no clue as to its contents. Cindy knew. She hesitated outside, looking round to make sure Teresa was out of sight, wondering if she dare enter. Cindy wanted something to humiliating to adorn their pet gyrl or a toy to torture her with. Whatever it was would really be a present for Teresa for she needed to keep in her good books.

Brandi was still hoping for rescue. She had been forced to capitulate to these two harridans but was waiting for the chance to escape. Without Teresa's influence maybe she could make Cindy let her go.

It was no good she had been told to take the gyrl back to the car and she was afraid of entering such a heavy BDSM store. The items she knew were in there would be perfect to exact revenge upon Brandi but she couldn't raise the courage to enter.

Brandi could only just see out of a corner of the cage under a cloth thrown over it, but that was enough. A gang of young guys were heading toward the exit, toward them. In this out of the way place they would be sure to hassle Cindy and she didn't have the guts to stand up to them like Teresa. They would be sure to find her in the little cage all squished up with her ass pressing against the back door.

If they opened that back door she still wouldn't be able to get out, especially having been cramped up in it for so long. They would be able to see her pussy and so what would stop them taking it? Brandi shivered in fear for her ass would be available to them too!

Facing her cousin at family gatherings would be bad enough knowing he had seen her in a cage in a pet shop. It could be tolerated for he still didn't know it had been her. It could have been the most humiliating day of her life if he had watched his friends taking her, or maybe he might even fuck her not knowing who it was. Her family were senior and more respected than his but that would be become dust if he was to find her out.

What would it be like meeting him when he knew she had been reduced to a mere fuck pet in a cage? He would have an intolerable hold over her. Would he want her for sex or would he be too disgusted to take advantage. If he didn't want her for himself he might give her to his friends to gain influence with them.

It stoked her up thinking about his young friends using her, all those virile young cocks taking her, filling her with cum. Her cousin was only eighteen, so being his whore slave would be a perverse and painful dishonour. To keep this secret from her parents she would have to perform whatever they wanted, however depraved.

As the group approached she saw it wasn't him but a group of Goths. Even the girls had multiple piercings. "Oh shit!" Brandi exhaled in fright. If they took the cage away from Cindy she would be in danger. They could easily pierce her pussy and face without permission as she couldn't do a damn thing about it stuck tight in the cage.

Cindy became aware of their approach and took one look to find fear of them outweighed the fear of entering the store. The door gave way to a shove of the trolley for the two of them to enter a different world. In case this was where the Goths had been heading Cindy hurried up to the counter.

Brandi hardly knew where she was for her imagination was having her pussy-lips multi-pierced for a chastity padlock. A tattoo above her pussy said – 'fuck hole'. The pure red hot heat from her pussy almost steamed from the bars of the little cage. Brandi was delirious with sexual tension.

"Welcome!" the assistant said, sounding bored. Taking a closer look at the little cage perched upon the trolley she suddenly perked up. "What have you here? Nice! Your pet looks cute," Janet smiled. She looked over the unusual couple seeing all wasn't as it should be.

Brandi cringed at such a demeaning reference. She peered from behind the grill of the door to discover they were in a BDSM outfitter. Even in here she would rather be out of the cage for she was cramped up expecting to feel the pain of confinement. The big strong forbidding woman hefted the cage up onto the counter. She wore a black leather corset with a whip tucked into a leather belt.

"You have a neat little pet here. You don't look like a mistress though," Janet challenged Cindy. While talking she was poking her fingers through the grill teasing Brandi.

It was humiliating being talked about as though she were nothing more than an animal in a cage and even more so having fingers lifting her lips, examining her teeth. The disgrace stepped up a notch on smelling her sex so strongly in the confines of the cage. Brandi was mortified on becoming aware of her pussy was dripping wet.

She stiffened on feeling fingers of the other hand behind her pushing through the grill of the back door. The formidable woman was pushing at her sex and asshole with long fingernails. The woman peered into the barred door with a smiling face watching Brandi squirm. Cindy was looking down at the floor not knowing what was going on behind the cage.

"So you're not the pet's mistress!" Janet stated. "You're mistress told you to take it home and you decided to make a detour," she said sternly.

"Such bad behaviour needs to be punished and I'm just the person to deliver it. Bend over the counter, you naughty girl," Janet ordered.

Brandi saw Cindy reluctantly do as she was told, with a helping hand pushing her down. The woman ripped her knickers off and slapped her ass. Brandi was so happy to see one of her tormentors chastised she nearly laughed out loud. The woman slapped her several times then firmly ordered her to stay exactly where she was.

Reaching over the counter the woman brought out a paddle and snapped it across Cindy's bare bottom. "Yes mistress, thank you mistress," Cindy wailed.

"Are you going to do as your told young lady?" Janet asked.

"Yes mistress, anything you say mistress," Cindy replied with a repentant tone restricting her voice to a throaty rasp. She sobbed a couple of deep breaths and slumped prone over the counter.

"Now you're settled, lets look at this poor thing all scrunched up in her little cage," Janet said with a condescending tone. She found a key and opened the simple lock on the cage door. With a pair of muscular arms she pulled Brandi out of the cage on to the counter. Stiff from being tightly confined Brandi couldn't move. The woman stroked her hair and limbs telling her what a lovely pet bitch she was.

When Cindy tried to straighten up Janet leaned over and whacked her bottom again with the paddle. "Stay where you are, don't move!" she warned.

Brandi was glad to be free of the damn cage but felt exposed squatting on the counter of a store where anyone might walk in. She was helpless too from having her limbs so tightly folded up under her, they just wouldn't move. With her ass sticking up as though inviting trouble it was just too vulnerable a position to be in, especially as the woman was so free with a paddle.

Brandi heard a snap of metal on metal and opened her eyes to see a pair of cuffs locked tight upon her wrists. Before she could say anything she felt the same at her ankles. She still couldn't move her aching limbs but felt and heard the clink of links in a chain. Several chains!

The large hands continued to massage her limbs but they more or less concentrated on her breasts and between her legs. She had learnt from Thomas to associate pain with pleasure so the ache in her limbs together with the massage was turning her on. Or, was it just the expert manipulation of her body by those long fingered hands?

The woman had almost rubbed her panties away. They had been rubbed between her cheeks and away from her crotch. Brandi was getting used to having a woman excite her but here on the counter of a store, it was unimaginably humiliating. If a customer came in now she would die of shame.

The woman picked her up in a pair of big powerful arms as though she were a child. She unrolled Brandi, who whimpered from pain, her muscles still so stiff from confinement. The woman half walked half dragged her like a doll across the store. She was held up in front of a mirror being shown the new adornments to her body.

'It's a Sirik. Slave chains to you, nice, eh?' Janet asked, not expecting an answer. Brandi watched distantly the image in the mirror, as though it were someone else, without protest, while her clothes were cut away. Not that there was much of them covering her body. Just a small t-shirt, micro mini skirt and what was left of her panties.

She now stood naked before a mirror in a store made helpless in slave chains. If it had been her master arranging this she might have accepted it but a complete stranger had put her into this damnable position. It was obvious she couldn't run away in the tight clasping chains, even if she had the courage to run outside naked into the mall, and she couldn't get far without money.

She was trapped by this formidable woman, who was obviously an experienced mistress. She had recognised Cindy as a sub and of course Brandi was a pet in a cage, as far as the woman was concerned. With Cindy subdued the woman had them both just where she wanted them. She would soon have the two young women as obedient slaves, ready to do her bidding.

Brandi was in chains and she just looked on as Cindy too had cuffs snapped tight over wrists and ankles. She suppressed a sob on realising this stranger had stolen her from Mistress Teresa. Her shoulders shook with each silent sob. Despite wanting to escape Teresa she didn't want yet another mistress, a complete stranger, to take possession of her.

She was thinking of herself as a slave, an object that could be stolen rather than kidnapped. She knew it and felt absolutely devastated at the thought for it meant that was how she would react to this woman - she would be an object owned by the woman as though purchased in this store, like one of the sex toys or a sex doll.

Brandi hated the idea of having nothing to do, of being a submissive slave, with no ambition except to wait upon a mistress. She pulled on the chains feeling how tight and secure they were. These weren't for show; they confirmed her lowly status as a slave.

If she hadn't already been trained and conditioned into being an obedient slave it wouldn't have been so bad, but Brandi knew with dread that she wouldn't try to escape. She knew too from experience how she would behave under this experienced mistress. Thomas had programmed her to habitually learn a master or mistress's desires so she would be this woman's absolute slave, unable to avoid obeying her every whim.

Would the woman ever let such a pleasing slave go or would she keep her forever as a pet bitch on a leash. It was devastatingly humiliating to know she had lost the will to fight for freedom from this experienced mistress. This woman seemed to be strict and enjoyed giving a spanking too! Brandi looked around at all the BDSM toys and equipment in the store and shivered. She was in trouble again!

***

"Please mistress, I need to get back to my friend," Cindy spoke quietly and apologetically. She was almost simpering, not wanting another thrashing.

"You're a naughty girl and can't be trusted so I'll decide when you leave and what you do in the mean time. Come with me," Janet demanded.

After experiencing Teresa's bad moods for so many years she could at least put up with this until closing time. With a sigh she gave in to stand before the imposing woman. She had the good sense to look down in submission even though she was untrained. In any case she had been belittled by the spanking and felt exposed from wearing no panties.

The woman clipped a bright red ball gag around her neck. As she opened her mouth to complain Janet took a hold of her ear, leading Cindy to the back of the store where a pile of items awaited her. Again she made the mistake of opening her mouth to whine but this time the gag was shoved in. Cindy choked, but instinctively learnt to cope with it. Janet pulled her arms up pushing both wrists into a hoop dangling from the ceiling.

Cindy's lack of experience let her down again as she shouted incoherently while struggling ineffectively. An experienced slave would know better than to struggle, in case she was lifted up onto her toes as a punishment. On seeing a large pair of scissors Cindy quietened, probably from thinking what might happen to her long golden hair.

The rasp of scissors struggling through one layer of clothing at a time abated with the young girl standing naked. A Sirik was fitted and the chains pulled tight. Janet returned from a cabinet with some expensive jewellery though the young girls couldn't see what it was. Brandi hoped it wasn't large loop earrings or piercing bars.

Brandi saw the woman lift the loop of bright metal toward Cindy and gasped. As much as she hated the bitch Brandi wanted to shout a warning. She opened her mouth but couldn't bring herself to even whisper the slightest sound. It would do no good as Cindy was trapped by her wrists. Perhaps if she knew what was being done to her she might have resisted, even dared to run outside naked.