Brandi and Kelly Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A collar was slipped around Cindy's neck making her jump when it snapped loudly closed. Her wrists were eased out of the loop of rope to be dragged to where Brandi stood waiting. Cindy was relieved with the pain in her arms receding, unaware of the dire entanglement before her. She didn't bother to look at Brandi for she was withdrawing into herself, away from the harsh realities of the BDSM store. A chain was pulled from the ceiling and clipped to the collar.

Brandi took a good look at the collar around Cindy's neck confirming what it was and closed her eyes tight. This answered the fearful question of whether this woman intended to keep them for long or let them go at closing time. The collar was a tube of titanium with a devious ratchet catch inside. Once pushed closed the teeth won't pull apart, ever.

With a fearful dread she watched the woman turn to her with the despicable emblem of slavery. The slave collar was permanent, forever reminding a slave of their lowly insignificant life. For every minute of every day it would reinforce the lowly social status imposed upon her. The subtle effect would work away at the soul until it was worn down into complete submission.

Both young women stood apathetically under a chain clipped to their collar. Among the devices and clothing they might not be noticed. Brandi was cowed thinking of what this must mean. Cindy was drifting off unable to face being kept against her will, not understanding what was happening.

"I can trust you not to speak, can't I little pet gyrl?" Janet asked Brandi.

"Yes mistress," Brandi said, sincerely meaning it.

"You're a good girl, you know your place. You must tell me later who trained you so well," Janet smiled.

Brandi quavered inside with a warm feeling lighting mood and her eyes. It was bliss pleasing her mistress so. Every time someone came toward the back of the store Brandi looked up hoping it was her mistress needing her for something, anything at all. Cindy moaned into the gag then shook away the spit dripping in a long chain from it.

Brandi grimaced. The young girl was in a mess, not just physically. She was so unprepared for this it had her in bits. Through racks of clothing Brandi saw a young man browsing the shelves. A vague recollection began to form until he was recognised as someone from another class at college. The last thing wanted was for someone to recognise them, strung up naked in a store like some sex dolls ready to purchase.

Her nose itched but in the tight Sirik it was unreachable. A sneeze threatened to sound out loud attracting attention. Wriggling her nose helped suppress it but he was still too close. She couldn't remember his name, probably only seen him once so maybe the chances of him recognising them was remote. She sneezed loudly fortunately not over her naked body. Looking up through a gap in the clothing racks not seeing him, hoping he had gone.

When Cindy moaned into the gag she felt sorry for her so decided to try escaping. It would be embarrassing but they needed his help. She had been seen naked before so what did one more time matter. The guy nonchalantly walked into view pretending nothing was out of the ordinary. Two eighteen year old girls naked in a store was unusual enough but they were trussed up like party gifts.

Perhaps he was a regular visitor to the store and these chains wee often used, but the way he stole glances at them confirmed he wasn't. As soon as Cindy saw him she cried out to attract his attention.

"You OK?" he asked her.

She shook her head in frustration. "Keep quiet or mistress will be onto you," Brandi hissed at her. Cindy stiffened and took the advice to heart. "Can you pass a message for me," Brandi asked, as if he wouldn't climb a mountain for her, though he did look a little stressed.

It was unusual and he looked around furtively as though it might be some trick unseen perpetrators might be playing. He had already worked out it wasn't April the first or Halloween.

"Sure you're OK?" he asked again, while finding it difficult to think clearly.

"Give a message to Kevin, in college. I'm fine and you?" she asked, as through they had just met in the college library.

He studiously avoided looking at her breasts or further down. He looked in her eyes but dropped a glance to her neck before recovering. "Nice necklace," he commented.

"It's a collar, slave collar, we've been collared, as slaves," she stammered.

"Oh!" he said softly, not knowing what to make of it or say. "That's nice!" he said, trying to be matter of fact about it, feigning understanding so as not to offend.

Brandi was trying to form a message, what could she say to Kevin that could be relayed to him by this sweet guy. She needed to shout, 'Help, save me!' but that seemed so dramatic yet so very real. "Could you tell him," she began, but hesitated on hearing a click of high heel boots on the hardwood floor. The sound of customers chatting had stopped too.

Brandi took a couple of deep breaths to calm down.

"Well this is cosy. Can I help you or are you happy helping yourself?" Janet asked, while meaningfully looking between the naked girls and the young guy.

He stammered something but began again. "I want one of these for someone but I'm not sure of size," he said. The small thing was gripped between a finger and thumb as though unclean, something he regretted picking up.

"For a boyfriend or girlfriend," she asked.

He jumped in with a reply, "Girlfriend!"

"Like most men you think it's a surprise so couldn't ask the vital questions that would give you a chance of getting it right. Shopping for bra's too many men stare at my breasts attempting to compare them with absent wives and girlfriends. It seems to them like a good excuse, slightly bigger or smaller or a different shape, they say, with a mystified look on their faces. It's all very simple, just ask exactly what they want and they will tell you," she complained in mocking tones.

"Is she a virgin, asshole I mean," Janet asked, with a sigh and rolling her eyes.

He looked from one to another of the three women expecting one of them to attack any moment. Like a startled rabbit he eyes were drawn to the most demanding antagonist, Janet.

"You don't know and are too afraid to ask, sorry, to polite to ask, or is it going to be a surprise. I'm sure it would be a surprise for anyone to get into bed and have something shoved up your asshole. Well, save us from experimentalists. I guess we had better teach you the ropes or we might have a complaint from casualty over the weekend," she smiled cruelly.

The young guy looked ready to run but stood his ground admirably.

"Grab that chain. Like this pull it gently and steadily," Janet told him. She was behind Cindy and he was behind Brandi manoeuvring the chains that held her in place.

One of the chains above her loosened while another below her tightened up. Inescapably she was bent over with a chain at her waist made sure she held herself up. Cindy too was bent over, ass up.

"Now come here, stand between them," Janet told him. She scraped some grease onto a little finger and took a hold of the digit. She ran his finger around Cindy's brown puckered hole. "Don't be afraid, once covered with this stuff, gently push," she guided him and his finger disappeared up to the first knuckle into her asshole.

"Relax doll, we don't want it to hurt. You don't want a spanking do you and you're so very tempting like this," she warned. She guided his little finger right in to a more open hole. Every once and awhile he felt it flex, gripping his finger.

"Now you try the other one," she watched him circle Brandi's little hole and was surprised to see it relax, slightly open. "Well, well, this one's no virgin. Go on try it with this," she told him, gripping a middle finger.

They both watched his finger sink in up to the hilt.

"Turn your hand up, that's it," she said.

He now had both young women in the palm of his hands. More precisely he had their bottoms against his palm with a finger in ass holes and the rest of his fingers stretching to feel their pussy lips. He wasn't sure if he was allowed to touch them down there but the thought felt crazy when he had a finger up their asses.

Both young girls were stuck on his fingers unable to move away because of the chains holding them in place. He now had a large middle finger up Cindy's ass too so wiggled them both to see what happened. They moaned quietly and squirmed a little. When he combined this with thrusts over their bud with the tip of a finger they seemed to jump as though dancing puppets.

He had a great big grin on his face playing one then the other then together, as though they were glove puppets. Cindy's muted groans were in contrast to Brandi's suppressed moans. She was well trained enough not to let go and attract attention from other customers. They were jerking around like dolls on strings as they became more heated and he learnt where to touch them for greater effect.

The two poor things were being driven wild. Although naked they sweated freely and the smell of their sex was potent. Their juices were running over his fingers glistening on their thighs. Janet stopped a moment taking in the scene wondering which attitude to take. Always ready to tease, cajole, and encourage wanton behaviour she decided quickly to play along with the young man. It seemed the only thing to do for this was perhaps the highlight of his life.

She walked into their range and took a deep breath. "Oh! My, what is that heady perfume, it seems so overwhelming," she stage whispered. A hand to her brow swept her hair back and with the other loosened a catch on the corset. It was already low-cut threatening to spill her breasts out. Set almost free the deep cleavage pushed dark nipples over the edge. Like little pets set free they seemed to peek out inquisitively.

The young guy was stock still as though caught with his fingers in the till hoping not to be noticed.

"The smell of their sex is so powerful I can't resist it. It's catching me, stirring me up, working on me like a spell," she said. Her hands worked over her body, fluttering over it like a melodramatic heroin in a monochrome movie. She slowly slumped on to her knees, saved by the leather knee high boots, ripping at the bodice. "I can't breathe, what you've done to them is making me so hot, I can't help it," she sighed, as her breasts finally broke free.

Janet didn't pull too hard so it opened just enough to perch her impressive breasts on top rather than let them sag. On her knees before him, whimpering, he took in the sight of her breasts with eyes stretched wide open. "I don't want to but I can't help it. You have me trapped. Their pheromones are driving me crazy for an orgasm, please save me, let me cum," she pleaded.

She looked up at him with pleading eyes and pouting lips, heaving her breasts. She just hoped he wasn't one of those clever sods from the university who knew all about pheromones to point out it was hogwash.

She needn't worry for even if her were a professor of biology right then he couldn't out think a monkey. He didn't think to let go of the two girls or what she needed from him. It would have to be drawn in a diagram and spelled out in monosyllables as though the kid was deaf, dumb and blind. He was certainly ready to play a mean game of finger fucking.

"Please make them cum so I can too," she moaned plaintively. "She knew he had twitched his fingers for the tow girls had jumped. Their breathing resumed in big lumpy snatches of air, gasps and thrilled outpourings. They started to dance again to his tune. His eyes didn't leave her breasts as she too joined in bouncing them to the rhythm. Their feet pattered on the floor denoting they were nearly there.

They were so close together perhaps there was something to the idea of synchronised orgasms, perhaps a woman could be set off by another if she was in the throws of a wild animalistic orgasm. Janet would have poured cold water on the idea and she should know, but that was something in the past. Right now she was enjoying another sort of game.

"Please make them cum, let me cum master, I'll suck your cock down my throat master," she cried. Pressing her face into his crotch was safe enough for there was no way he would free a hand to take out his cock. Either it was a large one or they had so over stimulated him he was about to explode. Not with cum, just explode as in spontaneous combustion.

The too young girls shrieked out as tough in terrible pain. The front doors were locked but surely someone had heard that! Well, this was a sex shop so what did they expect. They bucked on his fingers stretching and contorting to get more of his fingers inside their cunts. He couldn't keep a finger up their asses and stretch his finger into their pussy's very far. Neither could he pull a finger out to reach further in for they clamped tight on the finger up their assholes.

They seemed to be shivering, their bodies jiggling, breasts swaying beneath them, like some primitive fertility dance. They stopped very still breathing through tightly pursed lips. Their asses were still presented to him like offerings to the gods and he had a hold of them both. In front of him was a golden acolyte presenting her big breasts, pushing her face into his crotch nuzzling him like a high priestess sacrificing two virgins at an altar!

Inevitably he too trembled with legs threatening to give way over an orgasm.

His orgasm was less dramatic than theirs. After all they had been worked upon last night and all day by one mistress after another. It was as though he didn't want to lose sight of anything going on around him, determined to take these images with him to the grave. Would this ever happen again? To anyone let alone him. He had just made three women orgasm!

Janet had faked it but her two girls had made it. They were near or over nineteen but they looked rather worn now. Compared to her forty years they were still girls though she too was pretty trim. A vivacious attractiveness attracted all sorts of attention which she had learnt to deal with by flirting back or applying the skills of diplomacy.

The look on the young guys face was worth the effort. They too had cum so all were satisfied. She could wait till later to enjoy a long drawn out pleasure.

It might be gilding the lily but if you were going to do something then do it with good grace, was Janet's philosophy.

"Thank you master, I've never cum like that before," she breathed out on a long sigh. "I'll be your willing sex slave, if I'm worthy master," she exclaimed. Both arms were wrapped around his legs, more to keep him upright than demonstrate fealty, for he was swaying, ready to fall.

She scrambled to her feet pushing her breasts in his face. "Oh! Dear! Look what I've done. You must excuse me, sir, you had me so carried away I didn't know what I was doing. I don't even remember undoing my top. I've heard of men like you, taking a woman to new heights of ecstasy. I've never heard of a man taking on three women," she giggled girlishly, putting a hand to her mouth in a coquettish move.

She just couldn't help herself now she was in full swing. "It was simply amazing, sir," she said with gusto. Shaking her head, as though mystified over what happened; she eventually drew a breath and said. "Never in my life been so carried away. Well, bugger me," looking at his ever rising eyebrows and the huge smile on his face, his chest all puffed up with pride, she nearly broke down in laughter.

"Oh! I'm sorry sir, I shouldn't have said such a naughty thing," again placing a hand over her mouth she giggled, pretending embarrassment.

"What was that?" he asked, although he had been glued to every word of praise, he missed her meaning.

"I said, bugger me, its naughty and wrong, sir," she said, in a loud whisper. "Oh! No! I didn't meant to defy you master. I mean, if you, wanted, to, I could try," she stuttered. "I did promise to be your sex slave, so I guess, if you want me there I must submit to you. If you accept me, sir, I would try very hard to please you and well, it's a very big one, your cock, Sir! It would be difficult for me to take but I would try, I promise, sir," Janet blundered along, with as much sincere reluctance as she could muster.

Seeing his cock rising to the challenge so soon paid tribute to her acting skills, which pleased her. Under the corset were numerous pairs of panties which would be almost impossible to fight through. After years of experience supporting a large pair of breasts with them almost on display, in a sex shop, she knew what to protect and what to flaunt.

He hadn't said anything but she answered his thinking. "Very well master, it is my duty to obey," she turned round presenting her ass to him. By now he had retrieved his sticky fingers but he just stood there too weak to take advantage. The slight erection would take some time to mature and besides, he didn't feel right about revealing he had cum in his trousers.

"Perhaps I should prepare myself for next time master," she asked. She looked over her shoulder at him with an innocent look upon her face.

"How's that," he managed to croak through a dry throat.

She had to look away now in case a burst of laughter overtook her. "I will enlarge my asshole for my master with a butt plug. I promise to wear a larger one every day, ready for when my master wants his worthless sex slave," she said with forced enthusiasm.

She had a man once but didn't like it. That didn't mean she didn't like them as people, she even had some as friends, though they could become tiresome.

"Do, do you think I, I am worthy, master," she gushed and stuttered. "May I serve as your sex slave, please?" she implored him.

The young man had stood throughout the performance thoroughly mesmerised, hardly following the words even though she paused for him to try to think and catch up. Perhaps if he had been older and wiser he would have told her to quit teasing or if very wise, would have joined in.

The woman had been mean and insulting, thinking to embarrass and outwit him, yet here she was grovelling at his feet. She was an attractive mature woman with a flourishing business and had been naturally sure of herself. Such a woman would of course treat a nineteen year old like a kid, yet now she was hesitant, stuttering and unsure of herself, seeking to please him.

Just looking at those magnificent breasts was enough to have him on his knees to her but it had turned out the other way round. The tall voluptuous blonde was willing to give herself to him, to obey him like a slave. She had said it herself, pleaded with him to be allowed to be his sex slave, as though she were so insignificant it would be a privilege to serve him.

He fell for it, hook line a sinker, so felt strong and powerful as though he had conquered these women with an extraordinary physical prowess.

Although she was debasing herself with style it was still degrading and shameful. Perhaps he shouldn't condemn her altogether for she had started the strands of her own downfall by showing him how to identify a virgin asshole.

With those two young women giving off such a potent stream of pheromones she had swooned, becoming intoxicated and overwhelmed. She had become so smitten she was prepared to abuse her body just for him. That voluptuous body was his for the taking and although reluctant she was preparing her asshole too. Would the opportunity ever present itself again, where a woman was ready to give him everything and do anything, to even become his sex slave?

He looked at the too young girls, almost his age, thinking it had been the scent of their sex that had subdued this woman. Could he use this secret again? The woman, he didn't even know her name, had rationalised it was his power as a man rather than face the truth of it.