Brandi and Kelly Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet watched him trying to make sense of what had happened. She had judged him right. He was an ass. He was a nice gentle donkey but nevertheless a stupid ass when it came to real life and real people. She had wanted to mother him in her own peculiar way. She walked him to the door. "I must go home to my husband now. He must never find out I am your sex slave, master, or he will kill me," she said, with a doleful look creasing her features.

He said little as she kept talking overwhelming him with ideas. He looked shocked over hearing she had a husband but it worked as a means of keeping him at bay. He was soon ushered out of the store on his way, unaware of where he was or where he was going.

The mind re-ran the scene which became more incredible as he tried to re-capture every moment. It would last though, a very long time. The new feeling of confidence with women was also strong and permanent.

Janet shoved the door shut with a flick of a hip and was at last able to laugh out loud. The young man wandered out of there a better person but it was the gullibility of men that always got to her. She just hoped he would be more confident and spend time learning to please the next woman he met. She was sick of women having to put up with a poor selfish performance from their partners. Too many came in the store looking for something to spice up a good marriage that was failing on the sex side.

"Well, it's about time I got you home," she said.

Cindy was relieved. It didn't matter if it were hers or Teresa's house just as long as it was away from this nightmare. It would be worth putting up with Teresa's bad mood when turning up there without Brandi.

Brandi looked at Cindy, who was still in a state, looking as though she had fought her way through a rough orgy. It wasn't the time to tell her about the collar or that the woman meant her home, not theirs.

Janet clipped a chain to both of their collars, linking them together, adding to the tinkling noise. Naked except for the Sirik chains the two young women were led out the back way, chained together like convicts, to Janet's car. It was dusk and there were few people about but just one was enough for Brandi.

She hung her head low at the indignity of being naked, led away on a leash, chained to a naked female slave. A car cruised by as they walked through the car park and suddenly braked. Brandi cringed, Janet smiled, and Cindy was completely oblivious to anything around her. It slammed into reverse and noisily whined toward them narrowly missing cars parked opposite.

Two old men leaned from the windows to leer. "How much?" one of them asked.

"How much you got?" Janet asked in reply. The two guys kept pace as the trio walked. Two guys nearby gawped, listening intently to the ping-pong match of a conversation. "You don't have enough. Free to look though," Janet told them.

Cindy was starting to understand she was naked outside with a little crowd gathering. They stopped by her pick up truck and in a panic Cindy tried to hop in almost throttling herself. Janet was in no hurry for the crowd could see the advertising on the truck and Brandi just kept her head down knowing they weren't looking at her face anyway. It was a little difficult manoeuvring both of them onto the seat but they managed to co-ordinate themselves eventually.

***

Standing in a large kitchen waiting for her mistress Brandi wondered how Kevin could possibly find her now. But there again this woman was an experienced mistress so she was probably safer to be with than those bitches. The woman would know how to look after a slave and that a slave needs her master. How wrong she was.

Janet brought the cage from her car and dumped it on the kitchen floor. Roughly pushing Cindy to the floor she managed to back the young girl into it. The wriggling and hissing from around the gag didn't faze her for she was used to obdurate young slave girls. Over the years she had many and knew exactly how to treat them.

"There's spit and piss all over my once spotless kitchen floor," Janet shouted at the two of them. Cindy looked like a little puppy dog wrenched from her mothers tit. Her sad face looking through the cage door was sorrier for her own condition rather than any concern for the state of the floor, despite most of the mess being hers.

Brandi was given a simple overall and Janet fitted a ball gag into her mouth. Unlike Cindy she gave in to the inevitable. On hands and knees she set to cleaning the kitchen floor more troubled by what was to come than the smell of hers and Cindy's urine. At least the gag was one with holes in it, meaning it was easier to breathe through. It looked less professional than Cindy's as it looked embarrassingly like a pets play ball.

The task was at last completed and Janet prepared a meal while she sat at her feet mewing.

"There's a good little kitten. Your food is nearly ready. Make sure you keep mewing or mistress will forget to feed you," Janet reminded Brandi.

Brandi felt dreadful having to be the one cleaning and now playing at being a little fluffy kitten. Still, it was better than being squashed into that cage which was even worse for Cindy for she was a size larger than she.

Two bowls were plonked onto the hard floor. The woman obviously didn't think culinary skills were very important in life.

Let out of her pet cage Cindy was more careful how she behaved. Exercising a stiff jaw Cindy purposely kept quiet. Sniffing the food she turned up her nose but both girls were ravenous and weren't used to going without.

Brandi broke first to dip her face into the stainless steel bowl. She only just managed to tongue some food into her mouth but began to develop a basic technique. The sound of Brandi gulping down the foul looking stuff encouraged Cindy to nibble. Despite the repulsion hunger overcame prejudice to have her dipping her face in the bowl. Not like a delicate kitten, more like a ravenous beast, she consumed the substance.

"There little ones, that wasn't so bad was it? In the morning your mistress will get some proper food for her little pets. Do you want to get back into the cage or are you going to be a good little pet?" Janet asked with a gentle tone, not meant to be threatening. She watched the young girl simpering, looking imploringly at her, not daring to speak. She had learnt her lesson, to think before making a move or sound.

She wiped their faces with a damp cloth and between their legs with a kitchen roll. Brandi opened her legs for easier access wanting all of the leakage from earlier cleaned off. "Good girl," Janet said, patting her bottom. "Now follow me into the lounge, the carpet will be better on your poor knees." She led them out by pulling on the leash attached to their collars.

Cindy was pleased not to have Brandi chained to her like a convict. If she managed to make a break for it she would be quicker alone. Brandi could take her chances with this lunatic. It would be better out on the road despite being naked. It would certainly gain the attention of a driver so she would be certain of a ride. Perhaps a ride would be provided in more ways than one. A curious expression creased her brow as she wondered at being so heated up that she would think of letting a stranger fuck her for a ride.

Brandi looked at the bitch crawling along next to her. The wistful gaze at the outside kitchen door nudged a memory of her own. At the slave farm she had thought of escape with Kelly when they were both naked. She had thought of making a break for it to the nearest road where two naked young girls would be sure of catching a ride. That seemed a distant memory, an age away, something that had happened to someone else.

She had been a novice then, unaware of this scene, oblivious of this way of life. She had been free, unaware of these feelings that left her submissive, that bound her to another person; not as an equal but as a slave. It was cruel that she had been subverted by that dreadful man on the eve of her awakening. He had trained her, corrupted her to accept anyone who demonstrated authority or dominance as a master or mistress.

She was ready to settle with one man in a happy understanding relationship of sub and dominant but at the crucial moment he had taken her new found role and subverted it. Anyone, even a complete stranger could speak harshly and forcefully to have her submit to them. Once the submission had been acknowledged she was lost to them, no longer free to decide her fate, she became their slave.

Brandi had been warned by Kevin as well as John with all that experience behind him. After just a couple of days she discovered for herself how vulnerable she was but could do nothing but accept it. She still hoped for a rescue but it looked more remote with every day that passed.

"On your back doll, that's you," Janet said, with a toe pushing at Cindy's thigh. "You too pet." Janet had changed from the stiff corset and boots to something more comfortable, her skin. She wore nothing not even slippers or jewellery. She sat in an easy chair looking down at the two new girls. A push at their thighs with a big toe spread their legs without a word spoken.

Brandi dare not look at Cindy but could hear the little gasps from mental pain at having to display her secret garden to this stranger. Their legs were nearly straight out sideways so neither of them could stretch any further.

"You are obviously experienced, trained?" Janet asked. When Brandi nodded she smiled. "Assume the position," she said quietly. Not knowing what to expect she was pleasantly surprised to find the young girl had one and that it was so impolite.

Brandi sat on her haunches thrusting out her breasts and pussy, managing to present her asshole too. It was a difficult position but she had performed it often enough in front of Kevin to have it perfected. She had even practised it alone on his instruction, as a good little obedient slave will do for her master.

Her face was restrained from a smile, being held neutral as it should be, yet it shone with pleasure from the evident approval of her mistress. Brandi just couldn't help seeking her mistress's approval. With a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach she knew this would surely lead to dreadful trouble.

Janet left the room but the two girls were too lost in their thoughts to share ideas, one of escape the other of simply avoiding trouble until the cavalry arrived.

"Here they are, what do you think?" Janet asked her friend.

"They are so gorgeous! They just appeared out of the blue in your store? You lucky thing! I suppose this means you won't want me to supply you with something new after all. Look at that pose, it is so well performed. Well, go on then, tell me their names," Nelly asked.

"I haven't had a moment to think about it yet. Let's just call them doll and pet for now," she said, pointing at Cindy and Brandi.

"Relax pet, stretch out on the floor. Now doll, turn over and lie on pet, that's it, good girls!" their mistress encouraged. "Now lick her pet, you too doll. Do you want a punishment, doll, more of this?" Janet rebuked her. A slap from a paddle sounded worse than it was but had an immediate effect.

Cindy, now called doll, lapped at Brandi's shaved pussy. The lack of enthusiasm for such a demeaning act was made up for by the need to avoid a thrashing.

Pet Brandi lapped at Cindy's bushy pussy wishing she could stop and pick out the hairs from between her teeth. Before she could properly work on her nub she had to clean the girl up for her thighs stunk from her cum earlier. She was busy licking and swallowing the juices still stuck to her thighs that hadn't been cleaned off properly in the kitchen.

She concentrated on her nub next knowing from experience that she would earn points wither mistress by making the girl cum first.

"Come on doll no slacking. I'll use the paddle on you if pet makes you cum first," Janet warned her.

Cindy heard the warning and started slurping and sucking on Brandi's pussy with more enthusiasm than technique.

The thought of the bitch having to lick her out was pleasant enough and although she wanted her to cum first just to see her being paddled it was tempting to just lay back and enjoy. Brandi felt her drooling into her gaping hole which set her back a notch from being well stoked up.

It wasn't that she liked being sucked on by a girl or being watched either. It was maddening to find she was working hard at this unbecoming task in an endeavour to please her mistress. Was there no end to the depravity she would stoop to when it came to pleasing this woman?

"This one, doll, has a lot to learn. If she doesn't buck up you can have her to train for me," Janet commented.

"Sure. They look good together, a nice little show to start the evening J," Nelly said.

"Pet girl is a well trained slave and so marvellously submissive, so well behaved." Janet said, nudging Brandi with a toe.

Cindy wasn't experienced enough to try and hold back but was trying hard to make Brandi cum. Never having sucked on a pussy before was a draw back but no knowing the scene was more so. She was burying her face between Brandi's legs sucking and licking to avoid a thrashing. Feeling her own pussy responding gave a clue as to what to do and after all she had played with herself before.

It hit her suddenly, without warning; she arched her back, gave out a long crooning noise then collapsed on Brandi. Cindy wrapped her limbs tight around her holding her still, unable to take any more stimulation.

"That was nice!" Nelly exclaimed, clapping her hands together with little soft patters. "Your doll did enjoy that. I bet your pet will do an even better job on her mistress," Nelly giggled.

Janet grabbed a hold of the girls and turned them over while they were locked together in an amorphous lump of flesh. So now Brandi was on top looking as though she was desperate to cum. The two women didn't give a thought to that for the girls were just there for the entertainment.

"What do you think of these marks on her back and bottom? There are some slighter ones on her thighs," Janet asked, stroking her back and thighs.

Nelly put her glasses on and peered closely. "They've faded but are only a couple of weeks old maybe three. That means they were administered by an expert who didn't want to mark her permanently," she mused.

"I can see that means something to you, so give," Janet asked.

"Well, either she was going to be exhibited or sold," Nelly pronounced as though she were Sherlock Holmes. She was a little older than Janet with a lot more experience of the scene. Not as attractive, small breasts, shorter a slight stomach and short blond hair, but with a vivaciousness that matched Janet's overriding her friends powerful and sexy build.

"Sold?" Janet queried.

"Yea, some trade in slaves. We swap them so we're not far off that," Nelly said sheepishly.

"Were you sold?" Janet asked Brandi.

She thought about it and had to admit she had been sold by Thomas, though it was more complicated than that. She lifted her head away from Cindy's pussy to answer. "Yes, mistress," was all she could say, before returning to lick the girls pussy clean.

"You poor thing!" Janet sympathised.

"On her back are whip marks, on the bottom these are from a paddle. Over the thighs you can just about make out the marks of a cat-of-nine tails, very stingy," Nelly said, with a sour look on her face.

"Just think about when these were made," Janet told Brandi.

Brandi didn't want to think about the fear and pain in the dungeon. She thought of that romantic first time with Kevin instead. The first time in bed with a man and she was only meant to sleep at his feet. She was a novice in the scene at the time. She remembered him seducing her until she ended up sucking on his cock. After that making love was an imperative, she had needed him like life itself.

"I thought so, she's soaking wet. She's not afraid of pain are you sweet lips. The dirty pain slut is getting off just thinking about being whipped," she laughed. With those damning words she emphasised the observation by scrubbing the slave's pussy with three fingers and rubbing them under Nelly's nose.

"Nice fresh smell, she's young, how young?" Nelly asked suspiciously.

"Don't worry she's a college girl, eighteen plus, they both are" she laughed. "She seems perfect for what I want," Janet told her friend.

Brandi brought them drinks and settled at her mistress's feet. She had become so used to the role it all seemed so natural, prostrating herself at a master or mistress's feet had become a normal way of life. What would have worried her, if she had been aware of it, was accepting this position so much, that thoughts of freedom had faded into the background.

Brandi put two and two together to make five. This mistress thought she liked pain and had said she was perfect for her. This was a worry for it was obvious how malleable she had become. Having to survive in the dungeon had done that to her. She could learn to live with and even embrace the most dreadful conditions.

Being spanked, thrashed and whipped everyday was a frightening prospect, which she hadn't considered before. Miss treatment by a master was something one of the slaves had mentioned at the slave farm but she hadn't thought it applied to her.

"You may think it weird but I'm thinking of indulging myself. OK! Be patient with me, don't laugh. I was thinking of having her breasts enlarged," she said.

"Is that all? I thought you were about to reveal something dark and dangerous. It would be a pity to spoil those innocent natural looks. I'll swap you a girl with enormous natural tits. They look deliciously perfect and so enormous on her small frame. Can't guarantee what they'll look like a in a few years though," Nelly said in all seriousness. Of course her friend would never keep it that long anyway, for she always became bored with them.

Brandi breathed out a sigh of relief. So this woman didn't mean to whip her, she was being considerate by checking if she could take the pain of surgery. That would be nothing compared to what had been endured in the dungeon under Thomas's brutality.

Despite the horrendous thought of having trashy implants this was nothing to worry about. It would take some time to arrange and she didn't intend to be here that long, besides, she would have to sign some sort of agreement at a hospital before they would operate.

"No, you don't understand... wait... it's difficult to admit, just don't laugh at me, its something I've been thinking about. I want to modify her," she laughed nervously. Nelly made soothing reassuring noises that she did understand and it wasn't too weird, that it was nothing and that she had heard worse.

"I can arrange that easy enough. A wonderful surgeon looks after my girls at a very private clinic, no questions asked. It costs extra but I know that's not a problem for you. So what else have you been thinking of having done," Nelly asked.

"Stand up slave. Turn around, present your asshole," she ordered.

"Looks almost virgin to me, not much used, what do you think? I'll enlarge it with a butt plug. Shave the hair above the ears to show off big earrings. Those you gave me for my birthday, as though I would wear such slutty things!" Janet laughed.

"No! I didn't buy them for you to wear. They were meant for that girl with the long legs you had at the time, whatever happened to her?" Nelly asked.

"She got troublesome and I gave her to you, don't you remember?" Janet reminded her.

"Oh! Yea! She was a really awkward bitch. I made her into a slave whore. Oops, didn't mean to let you know that," Nelly said.

Janet looked at Nelly with a stern glare. "Have you still got her?" Janet asked.