Brandi and Kelly Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No I gave her as present to Judy. I'm sure she looks after her well, you know Judy, she's nice, spoils her little pets something rotten," Nelly smiled. The girl had been a right pain in the ass and when eventually giving up on her training, Nelly placed the slave in a whore house. She would bet on Janet checking up with Judy so she would have to phone to agree a cover story. Judy owed her a favour anyway.

"Have you thought about a mod making it into a slave suck?" Nelly asked, as a way of changing the subject.

Nelly explained the slave would receive extra training to become an expert at sucking pussy. Some modifications would be necessary too. Her teeth would be removed and tongue lengthened.

"A weight is attached to a tongue piercing then collagen injected each day. After a few weeks the tongue will be nice and fat and so long it'll reach right inside," Nelly said.

"They are so wriggly inside it's worth putting up with the lisping," Nelly encouraged her. "They of course can't talk properly, the lisp is really strong," Nelly warned Janet.

"That wouldn't bother me. I like the idea of modifying it. Playing at being god I suppose, but I've often thought about it. I think this is the one. There are so many enhancements available today it's difficult to choose a theme," Janet said.

Her strong fingers toyed with Brandi's lips pushing a finger into her mouth. When nice and wet she pushed the finger into her pussy to wriggle it around, quickly finding the young woman's button. A slow rub, a careful pulsing, followed by a fast tickle, then back to a slow hard rub. Brandi was being driven wild by the changes of rhythm.

It had been bad enough when Cindy cum leaving her high and very wet. It didn't help with the two friends talking about her body in such an off hand way as though she were a piece of furniture. Now she was being teased so that she couldn't help reacting. Brandi was rubbing herself against the fingers, whimpering, begging her mistress to let her orgasm. That was the kind of humiliation she understood.

Janet made Cindy kneel before them facing Brandi with legs apart. "This one has a nice pussy, such fleshy lips," Janet said.

"Not long ago been a virgin," Nelly said, taking a swipe at her pussy, digging in deep with two fingers. Taking a sniff she then put her fingers under Janet's nose. "Nice perfume this one. Save some of its knickers for me, I could sell some on the internet," Nelly told her friend.

The evening drew to a close with promises of work and play soon.

The two pets were fed and watered ready for bed. "You'll have to sleep here doll," Janet said, knowing a first night could bring trouble from an inexperienced slave. Cindy was all for being out of the way in a spare bedroom and accepted the gag without a fuss. After all how difficult could it be to untie it once the woman was out of the way.

When it dawned on her she was to be shut in a cage she became animated and looked as though she was going to fight in a panic. Janet grabbed the Sirik and tightened it bringing her to the floor in the helpless grip of chains. A quick shove had her locked in a large dog's cage. Reaching into it Janet loosened the Sirik allowing her some freedom to stretch cramped muscles.

"Come on pet," Janet said pulling on the leash.

To relax them both Janet decided to play with her new pet. "Here pet, a nice silver bell," she smiled. Fixing it to the collar she got Brandi to crawl around the floor as quickly as she could. The infuriating little bell tinkled with every movement. "Come on kitten, play ball, fetch!" she commanded.

Brandi had to reach up for the ball while the Sirik had been tightened to keep her in crouched position so she could only move around on hands and knees. Her mistress rolled the ball across the room expecting her to play fetch which she dutifully did. She brought it back between her teeth and dropped the little ball at her feet to play again.

"Your such a clever girl, aren't you?" she cooed and stroked the pets long hair and between her legs. "Doll licked you very clean down here. Your so nice and smooth but I'll have to shave you in the morning, we don't want bristles to scratch your mistress do we, little pet gyrl." she commented. Janet began to brush her hair while stroking her denuded pussy.

Brandi had kept her pussy clean and perfectly bald for her master but hadn't shaved that morning for Teresa hadn't thought of it. She was partly right this woman was experienced in keeping a slave girl.

"Come on kitten, jump up on the bed," Janet told her.