Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike knelt behind me and easily slid his hard cock into my wet cum filled pussy, it easily slipped in. He started slow, pulling his cock out until just the head was inside me and slowly pushing it back in until his pubic bone hit my butt. The heat of his hot cock inflamed my pussy and I began driving my ass back at him. Each plunge was harder than the last until we were forcefully driving into each other. Mike's powerful thrusts soon had me on the threshold of another orgasm.

I had to struggle to keep Jim's hard delicious cock in my mouth. He grabbed my head, held it steady and flexed his hips up and fucked his cock into my mouth. I was in heaven. Getting fucked at both ends was one of my favorite things.

Mike' thrust became even stronger and drove me even closer to a wonderful orgasm. He thrust one last hard powerful time, burying his cock deep in my pussy and cried out that he was cumming. His cock shot streams of cum deep in my pussy. This drove me over the edge and my pussy quivered and shuddered around Mike's cock as a powerful orgasm racked my body.

Jim slipped his cock from my mouth and let my head fall on his thigh. I look at his cock. He hadn't cum; it was hard and covered with my saliva. I was glad; I was hoping to it back in my pussy...or my ass. I reached up and grabbed his cock. I slowly slid my hand up and down his length, keeping him hard.

Mike slid his softening cock from my pussy. He fell over on his back catching his breath. His cock fell back against his hard abs. It was covered with all our juices and still leaking cum on his stomach.

When I recovered enough to move, I knelt down next to Mike with my head near his crotch. I licked up the cum that had leaked from his cock on to his stomach and then went to work on his cock. He groaned as my soft tongue slipped across the silky head of his cock.

"Oh yeah Brandi, you're a dirty girl," Mike said.

"Not a dirty girl, I'm a nasty fucking slut," I said.

"So you like to fuck don't you slut?" Jim asked.

"No, I like chocolate. I love to fuck," I naughtily answered.

"Ok, slut, suck my cock and get it hard and we'll fuck you again," Mike said with a laugh.

I didn't answer, it least not verbally. I grabbed his cock and held it tightly. I pulled my hand up to just below the head, gathering all the cum and pussy juice around my thumb and forefinger. I put my mouth over the head and sucked up all the juices.

"Bro you see that, what a nasty slut. Yeah you're a nasty slut all right, aren't you?" Mike asked as he moaned.

I answered by bobbing my head up and down on his cock. Mike's cock began to grow and get hard in my mouth.

I felt hands on my ass. I looked behind me and saw Jim kneeling there. He was rubbing my ass and he leaned forward and kissed the cheeks. Jim slipped his hand between my legs and rubbed my cum filled pussy before he slipped a finger inside. I moaned around Mike's cock as the finger was slid back and forth. Jim pulled his cum covered finger out of my pussy and slipped the tip into my anus.

"Oh, my god," I groaned as I took my mouth off Mike's cock.

"Do you love that slut? Do you love getting fucked in the ass?" Jim asked as he slipped more of his finger into my ass.

"Yes, oh my god yes I love it," I cried out.

"I bet you do. Can I pick em bro? She likes it in the ass. I knew as soon as I caught her staring at my cock that she was a nasty horny slut," Jim asked Mike.

"Yeah you can pick em bro," Mike said. He grabbed my hair and pulled my face back over his cock.

"Come on slut, suck my cock and get it hard so we can fuck you," Mike said.

Mike forced my head down and I took about half of his cock in my mouth. At the same time Jim shoved his whole finger in my anus and twisted it around, opening my ass.

"What do you say slut, want both of us to fuck you?" Jim asked nastily.

I wanted to answer. I wanted to tell them to fuck me, to fill all my holes, to use me as their nasty slut but my mouth was full of cock. All I could do was bob my head up and down on Mike's hardening cock. My pussy leaked as all this nasty talk was turning me on even more.

Jim pulled his finger from my ass, stood up and walked toward the house. I looked at him surprised and confused.

"Don't worry slut, you'll get fucked," He said nastily.

Mike kept forcing my head up and down on his now hard cock. After a minute or two I felt Jim step back on the cushions.

"Ok slut, that enough cock sucking for now.You'll get more later on. Get up on my brother so he can fuck you," Jim said wickedly.

Mike pushed my head away and I moved to kneel over him. I lined his cock up with my pussy. He roughly grabbed my hips and forcefully pulled me down on his cock. Luckily my pussy was wet and filled with cum. He easily slid in. He held me steady and forcefully flexed his hips up and down. His cock effortlessly plowed into my pussy building my desire with each powerful stroke.

I felt Jim kneel down behind me. He placed his hand in the valley between my buttocks. It was wet and slick with some type of lube. In spite of the nasty talk and rough play, he was being careful and considerate. I was getting to like these guys. His lubed up finger easily slid into my ass. He worked it back and forth before he added a second well lubed finger. He worked his fingers around and spread them apart, loosen and stretching my anal muscles.

Mike slowed his thrusts and grabbed me by the shoulders. He pulled me down to his chest, forcing my ass to stick up higher in the air.

Jim removed his finger from my ass and moved up close behind me.

"Get ready slut, you're gonna get fucked just like you love it, hard and rough in your pussy and ass," Jim said with a nasty tone.

"Come on, give it me. Make me your slut." I naughtily replied as I grabbed my buttocks and pulled them apart.

I heard Mike chuckle under me. He held himself still and stopped flexing his cock. He laid there with his cock twitching in my pussy.

Jim pushed the head of his cock against my anus and forced it past the first ring of muscles. I gasped and held my breath. Jim stopped and allowed me to get used to his size. When I let out a breath Jim slipped a couple of inches in my ass. I gasped again and he stopped again.

"What the matter slut, you can't take it in your ass?" Jim viciously asked.

"No, I'm waiting for you," I nastily replied as I pushed back at him.

Now it was a matter of slut pride. I needed to take his cock. I willed myself to relax and waited for him to slam his cock in my ass.

"Ok slut here it comes," Jim nastily growled.

Jim pushed his hips and more of his cock slid into my ass. A slight moan escaped from my lips. Jim stopped for a few seconds but then pushed forward again. I felt his hips hit my buttocks and I knew he was all the way in. I gritted my teeth and held my breath. I didn't want to display any signs of the pain I was feeling. I let go of my buttocks and put my hands on the ground near Mike's shoulders. Jim held himself still and gently rubbed his hands on my hips. Slowly my asshole adjusted to his size and the feeling of pain changed to one of fullness.

I moved my ass and Jim slid about half of his cock out of my ass. I felt cool slippery liquid being poured on my ass. It ran down between my butt cheeks and onto my cock stuffed asshole. Jim pushed his cock all the way back in. He slid his cock out again and added more lube. He did this several times. The lube was cool and soothing and the muscles of my ass began to loosen. Soon he was sliding his cock in and out of my ass.

Mike started to move once Jim was firmly in my ass. They held me steady as they alternated sliding their cocks into my holes. Any feeling of pain or fullness was replaced with a wonderful feeling of pleasure. I knew my orgasms, when they came would be powerful and often. Their earlier orgasms had dulled their sensitivity and they were able to fuck me for a long time.

They picked up their pace and drove their cocks into me harder and faster. It felt as if every nerve between my knees and bellybutton was on fire. I needed to cum and I need it bad. Mike pushed his hips up rubbing his pubic bone on my clit. It sent me over the edge. My body tensed up as I ground my face into Mike's shoulder. My breathing came in erratic gasps as a wave of pleasure washed over my body. I was unaware of anything but my massive orgasm. It took several minutes for my breathing to return to normal and my body to relax enough to be aware of what was going on. I knew was that something around me had changed; something in the backyard was different and we weren't alone.

12