Bree's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Kieran didn't miss a single beat that I could tell. He was a pro at accentuating the music with his moves and playing to the crowd in the process. He was wearing skin tight leather pants with silver studs up the sides (that turned out to be snaps), and tall boots that looked too expensive for a college student. This was coupled with a leopard print tank top. I'd sworn I'd seen almost the exact same outfit on the singer, himself, in a video on YouTube. It totally fit the song, the mood, the theme, the place.

I glanced over at Daniel. Bryan had scooted his chair up behind my brother's and had his arms wrapped around his neck as he was talking in his ear. Both of them had huge grins on their faces as they watched their friend dance. It was heartwarming to see them having a good time together like that. I was truly ecstatic for them. Now that I knew they were a couple, I couldn't see either of them with anyone else.

I fixed my gaze on the hot dancer on stage. I'd stopped being nervous at some point, and was now just dealing with the mounting excitement that came from seeing the crowd's reaction to his act. Kieran glanced over at me several times during his routine, always with a devious grin on his face. I knew my face was positively beaming.

When he unsnapped his leather pants, the crowd cheered, and I couldn't help but join in. His body was a work of sculpted art. And those moves...Every person in that room was imagining him in their bed. Those hips gyrating and thrusting them to heights unimagined.

Men swamped the perimeter of the stage. I watched Kieran accept their money, giving each patron a little something of himself, whether it be an appreciative thrust of his pelvis, or a smile, or a warm touch. He worked the lineup until the last verse of the song, finishing his routine so he could take a bow.

House music filled the speakers for the first time since the show began. Kieran appeared out of the backstage door closest to us. I had noticed the dancers alternating which side they emerged from. He headed straight for me, wrapping his palm around my neck and planting a hard kiss on my lips. I was so stunned, my lips parted, and he took full advantage, swiping his tongue deep into my mouth.

The kiss was brief. He pulled away from me before I could even get a good look at him close-up. He was amped up. Probably from having just performed.

I watched his palm snake around Daniel's neck, like he'd just done to me. Kieran was talking in his ear as Daniel was smiling and nodding. It looked fairly intimate, but I had to remind myself that they were good friends.

Kieran leaned over and planted a chaste kiss on Bryan's lips before moving toward a guy who was flagging him down with a bill in his hand. This was his job. There were paying customers who'd probably come to see him.

I glanced around the club. It had gotten crowded. The tables were filled, and there was standing room only. My eyes sought out Kieran again. He was straddling the guy's lap, only while standing up. His fingers were weaving into his client's hair. From the angle where I was sitting, it looked like he was getting a blow job. He was thrusting his hips and tossing his head back as if he were. If not for the tiny string around his hips and between his butt cheeks, I would have sworn he was naked and getting head right there.

I had to look away. It was so hot, I thought I might come right then and there if I continued to watch for much longer. As it was, I could feel my cheeks flushing from the liquid heat now coursing through my entire body.

Bryan leaned toward me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded and grinned, thankful to get my mind off of the hot display a couple of tables over.

"You want another drink?'

I nodded as I pulled a twenty from my pocket and tossed it at him. I circled my finger to communicate that I wanted him to buy a round for all three of us with the money. I wasn't rolling in the dough by any stretch of the imagination, but I had more money than two starving college students. Besides, they probably wouldn't be here if I hadn't begged them to bring me.

I spied Kieran greeting a group of guys he obviously knew. One of them locked Kieran in a passionate kiss and I found myself wishing that it were me experiencing that talented tongue.

While Bryan was at the bar, I noticed Daniel's gaze following Kieran, as well. The thought occurred to me, briefly, that Daniel had probably been on the receiving end of one of Kieran's lap dances before. Maybe both he and Bryan. I quickly put the thought out of my mind. Daniel and Bryan were a couple.

If anything did happen with Kieran, I'm sure it was perfectly innocent.

Bryan returned with our drinks as the show was about to commence. The song clearly communicated that we'd indeed advanced to the next decade. The young dancer took the stage and strutted his stuff to The Cure's hit tune, "Why Can't I Be You." We were clearly in the eighties now.

I was born at the tail end of the eighties, so the music from that era was very much a part of my growing up. Each stage routine was to another retro dance song that I loved, sending my feet tapping as I danced in my seat. "Wild, Wild West", by Escape Club, "Freeze Frame", by the J. Geils Band, "Wild Thing", by Tone Loc. There'd been so many good dance tunes, I wondered what was left for Kieran's number.

I should've known better than to worry about it, though. I recognized the opening sounds immediately, and was out of my seat cheering before Kieran had begun to move. What better eighties song was there to dance to than "Relax", by Frankie Goes to Hollywood?

Kieran was on fire in his bright, waist length, billowy jacket and bold print parachute pants. He'd even spiked up his hair with gel. He was Jon Bon Jovi, Sting, and Billy Idol all rolled into one person, with maybe a touch of Jude Law still showing through, which is who I'd come to think of as Kieran's Hollywood look-a-like. He didn't really look like him all that much, but his eyes were similar to the actor's.

His dance routine was more energetic this time. He shed his clothes earlier, spending most of the song in these sexy little shorts. Near the end, all hell broke loose though, as Kieran removed the shorts to reveal the skimpy little g-string underneath. It was nothing more than a fitted nylon sock in shocking neon green. It left absolutely nothing to the imagination, fitting snugly around his cock as it dangled between his thighs.

I tried not let my jaw hang slack. Kieran was truly gifted in the size department. I'd never considered myself much of a size queen, but there was something about that neon green snake wagging across the stage that charmed me into a submissive trance. I wanted it. I wanted him. Unfortunately, I wasn't the only one in that room who did.

I peeled my eyes from the green snake long enough to spy my brother and Bryan making out. Daniel looked as though he might eat Bryan alive right there. I felt a little like a third wheel, again. If I'd known they were a couple, I never would have shown up like I did. I would've respected their privacy. I felt bad that I didn't have another place to stay, because I just knew they wouldn't have sex with me in the house.

I glanced around the room. There were other couples inspired by Kieran's dancing, as well. Some kissing, some outright fondling each other through their clothing.

Kieran's song ended and he stayed on stage to gather the tidy sum of cash that had been tossed on the platform. He also made it a point to greet several of the men standing there.

A man in a suit came out on stage and waved in all the dancers who were mingling throughout the crowd. It took them several minutes to make their way up to the platform, it had gotten that crowded.

They took a group bow, all five dancers together. As they were doing so, the stage began to lower until it was at ground level. The guys all exited through the curtain behind the stage, and the lights changed as loud dance music filled the air. In a matter of minutes, the floor was flooded with dancing, gyrating, horny gay men.

Bryan yanked at Daniel's hand, begging him to dance. He refused to do it, and I was fairly certain I was the reason why. I hated that I was cramping their style.

"Do you want to dance?"

Kieran's deep voice in my ear startled me. He was fully dressed in street clothes. He'd combed through the gel, or whatever it was, and his hair was somewhat back to looking normal.

I'd been wanting to dance all night, but I just knew that once Kieran got out on the floor, he'd be swamped by guys.

I shook my head. "Can you take me someplace so Daniel and Bryan can be alone for awhile?"

Kieran glanced over at them. They were completely lost in one another and hadn't even noticed he was there. "Yeah, sure. I know a diner that's open all night."

I nodded and turned to Daniel to let him know that I was going with Kieran. He looked mildly alarmed, and then relieved when I told him I wouldn't be back for a few hours. I don't know if he was more thankful that I was leaving them alone, or that I was not planning to spend the night with Kieran.

I set my sights on where I thought the front door was hiding behind the throng, but Kieran grasped my hand and pulled me toward the backstage door, instead.

"This is quicker."

I nodded in agreement as we trotted through the backstage area and open dressing room. I had a hard time keeping my footing as I craned my neck to gawk at the two men making out against the wall by the dressing room doorway. It was one of the dancers with another man. I thought it might be the married man at the next table, but I couldn't be sure. Kieran practically pulled my arm from my socket to get me out the back door before I could get a good look at them.

Once out in the back parking lot, Kieran slowed down.

"Sorry. We're not really supposed to have people backstage."

"I think someone was breaking the rules back there."

"Yeah, that...it happens sometimes."

I wondered how often "sometimes" was, and if Kieran had ever invited someone backstage, because I wasn't buying the whole "it's against the rules" excuse. He hauled me through there because he didn't want me to see those guys making out.

I was about to confess that the whole scene had made me hot, but then changed my mind. I didn't want him to think I was some sort of pervert or something.

"So, what did you think?"

I gushed at him. "God, I loved it! You were AMAZING! How in the hell did you learn to dance like that?"

Kieran grinned and shrugged one shoulder. "I don't know. You watch other dancers, and pick things up here and there, I guess."

"You sure are good at it."

"I've been doing it for a while."

Kieran tossed a duffel bag in his back seat and then opened the passenger side door for me. A moment later, we were heading north.

"Was that your first time in a gay club?"

"Yeah. Great dance music. The show was shorter than I thought it was going to be."

Kieran nodded. "We were short two guys tonight. Scott called in sick and Shawn is out of town. We were supposed to dance three sets, but it got unusually crowded tonight, so the owner decided to just open up the floor. It sucks for tips, but I didn't care 'cause I just wanted to hang out with you guys."

"You make good money?"

"Yeah. Pretty good, anyway. Better than waiting tables or working retail, and I only have to work two nights a week. It's a pretty sweet set-up once you have seniority and sort of build up a regular fan base. For Chad, he was the first dancer, it kind of sucks right now. Your first set you get pennies on the dollar. God, I remember those days."

"So, what made you stick with it?"

"I saw the wad of cash that the veteran dancers were making and I wanted in. I knew if I stuck with it, someday that would be me."

"Smart."

Kieran chuckled. "I don't know if 'smart' is the right word for it. I'm still here, though, and making every bit as much as those guys did."

"How is that not smart?"

"I've sacrificed a personal life for this job."

"You just left a room full of men who would all die to go home with you. Especially after you broke out that little neon green thing."

Kieran glanced over at me with a frown on his face. "I'm talking about more than sex. More than what anyone in that room would be willing to offer, not that I'd be interested."

"I thought you said you were 'bi'?"

"I did. I am. To an extent. I don't particularly like getting involved with guys. Sex is okay. Sex, I can handle. But what Daniel and Bryan have, I'm only interested in that with a girl."

"Someone will come along someday who doesn't care that you dance for money. Or even mind that you get it on with guys. It'll happen."

Kieran had a doubtful look on his face. "It doesn't matter. This is my last semester at UT. It's not like I'm planning to pursue a career in exotic dancing."

We rode in silence the rest of the way to the diner. It wasn't a long drive. My stomach growled as Kieran shifted his car into park. I hadn't realized I was even hungry.

There were two occupied tables, leaving plenty of places to sit. Kieran chose the corner booth. It was slightly darker due to the absence of a window. I got the sense that he wanted to hide, though I wasn't sure from what.

"You trying to hide from someone?"

He opened a menu as he answered. "Just people, in general. I'm not great in crowds and this place can get slammed."

"You worked that crowd at the club pretty well."

"That's different. That's my job. I'm playing a character when I'm on that stage. Otherwise, I could never do all that stuff."

I nodded as if I understood, but I really didn't. I'd never done anything like that, so I had no real clue what he was talking about. "What's good here?"

"Everything. I'm getting breakfast."

"That sounds good."

"You trust me to order for you?"

"Sure."

I slapped my menu shut and tucked it between the ketchup and the salt and pepper shakers. Kieran scanned the menu one more time and then did the same.

Less than a minute later, the waitress arrived and took our order.

"It was really sweet of you to let your brother and Bryan have some privacy. They need this."

"I was starting to feel like a third wheel."

"I'm sure they didn't mean to do that."

"No, I know they didn't. I totally understand. I was jealous that I didn't have someone to mug. The tension in that room was thick."

"Yeah, well, that's the intent of the show. To get the crowd riled up enough to spend money. On tips, lap dances, drinks, whatever."

"It's hot. I mean, even I could feel it and I'm not gay."

"I'm sure it would be the same if I were in a lesbian bar watching female dancers. I'm not a lesbian, but the show would still be hot for me because I dig women."

"Yeah, I guess that is the same thing. Would you like watching two women getting it on?"

"Absolutely. Did you get into watching the crowd at the club?"

I nodded, a little too embarrassed to confess it out loud.

"Did you watch my lap dances?"

I could feel my face turning red. "Yeah. Some."

Kieran sat back against the bench when he noticed me getting embarrassed. I could tell that he didn't know what to think of my reaction.

"I, uh, they were very ... intimate. You looked like you were enjoying yourself."

I tried to get the image of him tossing his head back as he thrust his pelvis into the face of the man sitting down, out of my head. I couldn't do it. I was pretty sure that image was going to haunt me for a long time. I shifted in my seat as my pussy once again began throbbing with need.

When I made eye contact again with Kieran, he was smirking. That bastard knew exactly what his lap dances did to me.

The waitress appeared with our eggs and pancakes, and we dug in as if we hadn't eaten in days. It was positively delicious.

When there wasn't a morsel larger than peanut left on any of the plates, we both sighed and sat back.

"God, that was good."

"MmmHmm," he replied as he drained his glass of orange juice.

I stifled a yawn, hoping that he wouldn't notice it.

"You ready to go?"

"Do you think we've been gone long enough?"

"Oh, yeah. They're probably both sound asleep by now."

"Really?"

"They're like an old married couple. Anyway, you witnessed most of the foreplay."

"Oh. Okay."

Kieran insisted on paying for the meal, then he drove me to my brother's place. He hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. It was a perfect end to the evening.

Well, almost perfect.

***

Kieran

Sitting in class, I was silently arguing with myself. Vacillating between wanting to be a great friend to Bree, and wanting to fuck her brains out. She'd all but admitted that she was turned on by my show, which was hot as hell. The thing is, if I would have made a move and she actually reciprocated, rather than fleeing, I'd never have known if it was because of me, or just stray hormones left over from the club scene. That was true on either side.

I'd gotten pretty wound up from the club, too. It was difficult not to get that way with all the "accidental" groping that occurred when it was crowded like that. And the first guy I'd lap-danced slipped me his phone number. It always got me hot when customers got excited enough to give out personal information for a follow-up date.

I never acted on that, though. The last thing I needed to hear through the receiver after dialing those digits the next day, was regret. Alcohol made people bold and reckless. The only men I'd pursued a relationship with outside the club were Daniel and Bryan.

They'd come in on a Tuesday night. The semester had just started, and this was their first time in a gay club, I could tell. I'd only just started dancing. Back then, Tuesday and Wednesday nights were student nights. Beer was the only alcohol served to cut down on bartending costs, and wrist bands were used to denote people over 21. Neither Bryan, nor Daniel were wearing one, so I knew they were close to my age.

I felt Daniel's intent gaze as I worked through my routine. Everyone was staring, of course, but it was his eyes that seemed to bore through me. I nearly fucked up my steps because of it.

Afterward, I avoided their table like the plague, but I could still feel his gaze. Even with my back to him, I felt it.

It was a fairly slow night, so by the end of my second set, I was having difficulty avoiding their table. I'd run out of patrons to lap dance. When I approached them, Daniel stood up and spoke in my ear.

"It's about time."

That was all he said. His confidence hooked me right then, but we were running out of time. I glanced over at the floor manager, not sure how to stall.

"Meet us out back when you're done."

I nodded and smiled. He'd solved the problem for us.

After the show, we all introduced ourselves. Daniel suggested we go grab a bite to eat. We sat up in that diner talking until the sun started to rise. I knew right then that we were going to be good friends for a long time. I just didn't know how good.

The next time we got together, it was Labor Day weekend. Daniel and Bryan had a few friends over, and I was invited. We had a great time. Daniel asked me to stay until after the people had left. He and Bryan had something they wanted to run by me.

I did as they asked, curious as to what they could possibly have to say.

"We've been wondering ... are you seeing anyone?"

I shook my head. "Not at the moment."

Daniel shuffled his feet. He clearly was nervous about something.

"What is it? Just spit it out."

Bryan put his arm around Daniel's shoulders to calm him. He then locked me in a stern gaze. "Daniel's been thinking about you ever since we first saw you dance."

Daniel nodded and sighed. It was sort of strange to me to have his lover telling me this. There was no question about them being exclusive, they'd made it abundantly clear to everyone.