Brian's Adventures Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
48 Followers

"So I didn't scare you off, or press you into something you weren't ready for?" Treabilla asked with a bit of cheek as she let go of Yeoline and stood up.

"Not a chance, you were just what I needed last night." Yeoline said as she stood up as well and started to undress.

"I only went in there to comfort you because I thought you were upset about something. "Treabilla said as she removed the last of her clothing.

"I was. I was upset that Jealile wouldn't share Brian with me last night. Which was a good thing thankfully or Revealia might have had some real evidence this morning. But I was also horny from getting worked up, thinking about him, wanting him for over a week and finally having the chance to be with him. Having that taken away was frustrating in so many ways!" Yeoline said with a grunt as she tossed the last of her clothing to the side and the two women stood nude before each other.

"Ah there they are!" Treabilla said as her gaze transfixed on Yeoline's breasts. "There are those irresistible beauties that would make the straightest of women an unwitting slave of her desires to possess them!" Treabilla said as she stepped closer to Yeoline and took the breasts she was talking about in her hands and caressed them tenderly. "Do you have any idea how many people a day see these things and want to do what I am doing right now to them?" Treabilla asked curiously as she tenderly, lovingly and expertly caressed Yeoline's breasts and Yeoline sighed contently.

"Do you miss him?" Yeoline asked as she laid back on the blanket in the hay. "I know you and Brian were close for a time and I was just curious if you still had feelings for him. Do you?" Yeoline asked her new lover as Treabilla began kissing her left breast seconds after they had laid down.

"Close isn't the word for it, we were closer then close." Treabilla said as she stopped her kissing of Yeoline's breast and looked the woman deep in the eye with a thoughtful look. "It is hard to describe. He was my Master and I was his Slave." Treabilla replied and fell silent for a moment. "He stood up to The Mistress when he saw me being mistreated in his eyes. In truth I was only being disciplined for disobedience. She then tossed me aside as broken merchandise and I clung to him as my new Master. I couldn't understand that he had freed me from that life, that he had won me my freedom." Treabilla said with a teary eye. "I begged him to take me on as his Slave, to let me serve him. He did, though I know now that it was reluctantly and purely for my benefit. He never took advantage of me or abused that position he held over me. Instead he took the time to teach me what it was to be a person again. I doubt that many others would do the same, I guess most others would have kept me for their pet." Treabilla said and fell silent for a moment looking down and away.

"That's really why you're here isn't it?" Yeoline said as she stroked Treabilla's cheek tenderly. "You're here because you still love him and want to be near him aren't you?" Yeoline said as she stroked Treabilla's hair out of her face.

"Well, yes. How can I not love him after all that he did for me? He gave me back my life but I never took my heart back from him." Treabilla said as she lightly traced circles around Yeoline's nearest breast. "Perhaps some day he will love me again, all he seems to see now is Jealile." Treabilla said with a sad sigh.

I wanted to rush over to her and tell her that she was still special to me. I wanted to tell her that I still cared for her but it was dangerous to express those feelings due to the fact that I was married. All I ever wanted was to give her life back to her and wish her the happiness she deserved. It seemed that she thought that I no longer cared for her, that I too had tossed her aside and she felt pain because of it. That I couldn't bear to see, I knew I had to talk to her sometime soon.

"I know that feeling." Yeoline agreed with a light grumble. "Well, tonight all I see is you my dear." Yeoline said as she lifted Treabilla's head so their eyes met.

"And I you, my dear." Treabilla answered back tenderly with a loving look in her eye.

With that the two women kissed again but it was not a heated kiss of fire but a soft, tender kiss of love. I could see true desire and affection between them. It was strange for me to accept that two women who loved me, also cared deeply for each other in a similar way. This time as they kissed, strange as it may seem, it didn't bother me. I loved them both and only wanted them to be happy. I understood what pain they were going through and did not begrudge them any happiness.

I saw them kiss each other and that kiss heated up as hands roamed over soft tender skin. Yeoline was on the bottom and Treabilla was on top as the pair kissed with breath heaving in and out of their noses. I could see the two of them squirm and writhe around grinding their groins against each other. As the two women got hotter and hotter, I could see that they had to make a conscious effort to keep quiet. Treabilla now broke the kiss and slid her way down Yeoline's body so that her lips were in reach of her lover's breasts.

"Have I told you how much I love your boobs?" Treabilla said as she sucked hard on the right nipple to start her oral affections.

"More then a few times but a lady never tires of hearing such things love." Yeoline said after letting out a slight moan of approval as Treabilla continued to suck and play with her nipple.

I watched as Treabilla continued to suck and play with the proudly displayed breasts that I myself loved to kiss so much. I even picked up a few pointers as I watched Treabilla make love to Yeoline. Time seemed to stand still as we watched the two caress and make love. Yeoline would caress Treabilla's body while Treabilla would suck, kiss, lick and pay homage to the largest breasts of the group.

"Fuck me now." Jealile said as she started to lift her dress to give me access to her pussy.

I fished out my cock and slid it all the way into her pussy. Somehow we were able to achieve this feat without alerting Treabilla and Yeoline to what we were doing. Ever so slowly I stroked her pussy and somehow Jealile didn't make a sound, though she did squeeze her pussy muscles around my cock a few times to show her appreciation.

"Do you like what you see?" I whispered in my wife's ear as I stroked her pussy slowly.

"Yes." Came the soft response from my wife as she watched an old friend and a new friend make love.

"Wouldn't you like to be sucking that spare nipple right now?" I teased Jealile as my cock slid all the way back into her very wet pussy. "I know I certainly would." I admitted enticingly but Jealile just bit her lip and closed her eyes, refusing to respond as I stroked her pussy from behind. "We could join them right now if you wish and you could find out what that nipple tastes like. Let me assure you that it is something I quite highly recommend to have between your lips." I whispered in Jealile's ear but her eyes remained closed and she looked more unnerved so I spoke no more of it that night. By now Treabilla had started to kiss her way further down Yeoline's body to a place that I have spent some time myself. I saw Yeoline lying back and spreading her legs in anticipation of what was obviously to come. I wanted so much to be apart of that scene, there were a few places I could stick my cock quite happily. But at the moment my cock was in quite a happy place already so I did not complain. I watched as Treabilla reached Yeoline's pussy and spread it open like a flower.

Every muscle in Yeoline's body tensed up as Treabilla kissed lower and lower down her body, nearer and nearer to her pussy. At the very moment that Treabilla's tongue reached out and flicked her clitoris for the first time Yeoline's body relaxed. Treabilla then started to do her best job eating her new lover's pussy with all her skill and expertise. A steady, near silent hum could be heard coming from Yeoline's lips as she tried to keep silent but still wanting to cry out. Even I could tell that before long she would not be able to contain herself.

"Lets give you something better to do with that mouth." Treabilla said as she got up and after straddling Yeoline's head settled back between Yeoline's thighs.

I watched for the first time as two women pleasured each other at the same time. It is true that I had done this with both of these women, but to see them pleasure each other in similar fashion was quite a sight. I mean if you have seen two women have sex, it is an amazingly erotic sight beyond description. However, I will say that somehow, oddly enough, it is a natural thing to see.

I have seen men have sex with each other and I can tell you that I do not feel the same way about that. I simply don't want to see it; the whole business makes me uncomfortable and unnerved to watch. It seems unnatural to me, clearly not something that I would have any interest in participating in. Having said that, I suppose I don't begrudge anyone any happiness. If two men can find happiness with each other, who am I to judge even if it makes me uncomfortable.

Women however are a different matter, lovely, affectionate, tender and somehow it appears like they belong together in that way. Don't get me wrong, I still love women and desire them like most men do, more than most do perhaps. Oddly enough though, I do not feel threatened, jealous, betrayed or put off when I see women having sex with each other.

Soon enough muffled cries could be heard from both pussies as both women pleased each other. The smell of excited women was thick in the air and a sweeter, more enticing fragrance you will never find. I watched as fingers thrust madly in and out of both pussies. Tongues flicked and danced around both pussies and periodically over clitorises and even ringed an asshole now and again.

"How does she taste?" Jealile said without taking her eyes off of the two women before us.

"Who?" I asked my wife curiously as I still pumped in and out of her pussy.

"A woman, how does she taste?" Jealile asked with a hoarse whisper, her eyes still locked on her two friends.

"Sweeter then the sweetest fruit you can imagine." I said with a whisper in her ear.

I reached down and scooped up some of her profuse juices that covered my cock and her thighs. I held my slick fingers to her lips and for a moment she simply looked at my fingers as I pumped her pussy from behind steadily. In a moment she reached out with her tongue and flicked it across my glistening fingers. When she went back for a second lick she came, clamping hard around my cock and I came too. Both of us tried hard not to make a sound as our bodies flowed with our mutually achieved bliss.

Shortly thereafter Treabilla and Yeoline came and I forget who came first. At the end of it Treabilla had collapsed on top of Yeoline and the women took a moment to recover. I will not go into great detail about exactly what they did to each other for the rest of the night. I will tell you however that they made love long into the night and Jealile and I secretly along with them. I don't know who passed out first, them or us but all of us fell asleep, tired and happy.

Perhaps it was that deep sleep that did me in, and caused me not to notice until it was too late. We felt too comfortable perhaps, or perhaps it was the blissfully contented sleep just after sex. Whatever the reason nobody was disturbed or roused until it was too late.

I awoke with a start in the wee hours of the morning with the cold steel of a blade at my throat. I didn't dare make a sound as I stared into the face of the person who held my life in their hands, wondering what they wanted. If they just wanted me dead, I would be dead without knowing who had killed me or why. Clearly they wanted something from me and I waited for them to say what they came to say.

tempter
tempter
48 Followers