Bridge Group Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
148 Followers

Joanne stood still, caressing his head and turning it against her body. Her eyes were closed, listening to the music, feeling his kiss against her pussy. She cradled him like a mother, but it was really the nurturing hands of a lover. I could see her hands directing him lightly. After a long time in this position, after letting him find the pleasure of her mound against his lips, his cheeks, his ears, his nose, I saw her hands lifting him. Danny got to his feet slowly, his body pressing and following hers to a standing position. Her gown slipped reluctantly back into place, until it reached the point where Danny's hard cock pressed against her panties.

Their lips found each other and their bodies continued to writhe in pleasure, touching, twisting, pressing.

Joanne slipped the sleeves of her gown off her shoulders and her breasts were revealed. I could hear him gasp as Joanne drew his head down until it nestled against the shelf of soft breasts pressed high by the cut of the bra. As he nuzzled her breasts, Joanne slowly slipped one of them out of its cup and guided it toward his waiting lips.

"Oh, yes, Danny. Yes. …. That's what they're for.." she said quietly, almost whispering.

Her sigh became a quiet moan of pleasure as the young man's lips nursed at her nipple.

They stood that way for what seemed like a long time, and then slowly, they resumed their dancing. She had guided his head reluctantly up along the long slope of her breast to her neck again and began their dancing as if it had not stopped.

"Oh, Danny,.. I'm being so unfair…" she said in a hushed voice.

"No, it's OK." He said quietly.

"Yes,.. yes, I am." She said as she kissed his lips once again. I could see that her tongue slipped past his lips this time and could almost see his body tremble at the thrill of it.

Joanne turned to go, but he pulled her back. I began to retreat quietly down the hall. I saw her turn and let him kiss her once more before I disappeared from the view below. I quietly closed the bedroom door.

Joanne came in quietly and leaned next to the open door for several moments. I pretended to be asleep, faking slow breathing, and waited. My heart was large in my throat with the things I had watched. I didn't know what to say or what to do.

Slowly, she moved across the room, groping through the gloom. Her hand found the tiny bed lamp and she shook me gently.

"Honey?" she said quietly. "Jack, wake up, sweetheart."

She lay across my body and I felt her kiss my cheek. I faked awakening from a sound sleep.

"Wha? .. what?" I said.

"Hold me." She said.

I sat up and put my arms around her.

"What's wrong?"

Joanne said nothing. She shook her head into my neck.

"What happened? Did Danny .." I stopped.

Slowly, she nodded her answer into my neck, her kisses soft and inviting there.

My heart was pounding again.

"Did you let him.."

She nodded against me once again.

"You mean he fucked you, darling?"

She shook her head violently.

"Just touched you?"

She nodded again.

"Did you stop him?" I asked.

Slowly she shook her head and then took my hand and put it on her breast.

"Do you think I'm terrible?" she said.

"No."

"I love you." She said.

"Did you enjoy..?" I said.

"Yes." She said. "Yes."

"Tell me about it?"

Instead, she pressed her lips to mine and I felt her tongue against my lips. Her tongue traced them, then teased them open. The taste of lipstick and the chocolate mousse dessert from dinner mingled together in our mouths.

Joanne stood up and pulled my hand. We danced snuggled together in low light of the tiny lamp. She guided me down to her feet. As I knelt, she swirled her gown over my head and pressed my face into the silky softness of her pussy and held me there. I could smell the scent of her perfume and also the scent of her pussy waiting for me there. It was just as Danny must have found it. I breathed deeply and let my hands slip up her thighs to find her panties.

Instead of panties, I found the soaking wet naked folds of her pussy. Puzzled, I slipped my finger between them into the creamy juices to find her clitoris hard and erect. What had happened to the lacy white panties?

I slipped two fingers easily into her vagina and fondled her G spot, pressing it between my thumb on her clitoris and the two fingers. The firm spongy spot felt luxurious under my touch and I felt Joanne tremble as a tiny orgasm coursed through her body.


"Did Danny do this?"

"Oh, no,.. no!" she said.

"What then?"

Her hands guided mine to the round cheeks of her ass where I fondled and toyed with her curves. I pressed my lips against her mound and kissed gently.

"Like this, then?"

"Yes, like that."

"And then?"

Joanne slipped the sleeves of her gown down and I ogled her beautiful breasts and the lacy bra that held them like ripe fruit. She slipped both of them out of their cups and I watched passionately the way the nipples were extended now, looking hard and brown and ready for me to suckle.

"Do you like these, Danny?" She said, her eyes devouring mine. "Do you think about these,.. " she choked a little. "Do you ever think about me..?" she said.

"Yes,.. Yes, I think about your breasts a lot. They're beautiful and so big!" I said. "Sometimes I cum thinking about them, too, Mrs. Williams."

My hands lifted her breasts. With one hand I squeezed her nipple. I let her feed the other breast into my lips. I sucked deeply on her nipple and let my hand squeeze the heavy weight of it, milking her toward my amorous lips.

"And then?" I said, a catch in my voice.

"That's all. …… But, I thought about doing more. I had to force myself to come up to bed. My god, I was so close."

"What?"

She guided me to my feet and then knelt before me. Joanne unzipped my pants and slipped her hand inside to find my cock already very hard. She slipped it out and the night air was cool against the soaking precum on the head of it. She took it warmly into her mouth. Her hand circled my cock.

Her brown eyes stared up at me as she began to suck, moving her head from side to side.

"You wanted to do this, too?' I asked.

She nodded her head, still holding my cock with her lips.

"Do you think I am terrible?"

"No, of course not."

Her eyes blinked expressing relief that it was OK with me. I am not sure I was completely sure myself, but for now it was the right thing to say, I decided. After all, it was all my fault.

Joanne stroked my cock and the head of my cock was filled with such pleasure, it is impossible to explain in words. I started to pull away but she held me tight.

"Cum in my mouth, Danny. Cum for me." She said urgently. She returned to my cock, stroking it rapidly now and swirling around it with her tongue.

"I want you." I said urgently.

"Cum in my mouth, Danny!" she said again.

I felt her other hand squeeze my balls and suddenly realized that I was not going to last long. I looked down into my wife's brown eyes, and spread my legs slightly.

"Be careful, Mrs. Williams. I think I'm going to.."

Joanne's excitement rose as she heard me join in her fantasy.

"It's beautiful, Danny. Just beautiful. Give it to me, sweetie." She urged me to fuck her mouth. Play-acting the role of young Danny was a turn on. I watched her lusciously lipsticked mouth made a soft circle around the head of my cock and the deep pools of her dark eyes urged me on.

"You're so.. beautiful … Mrs. Williams.. so … so…" I wasn't acting, it was true.

Joanne fondled her pussy with her own fingers now as she sucked my cock deep into her mouth. My rigid cock glistened as she let it out to speak. Her tongue flicked out to touch it between the words.

".. do you .. do you think about .. fucking me, Danny?"

My cock was aching for her. It was swollen and hard. The skin felt like it might burst if I expanded much more. I had maintained a constant erection since she came down the stairs more than an hour ago.

"Yes! Yes! … Yes, I want to fuck you Mrs. Williams. Please let me fuck you?"

At last, Joanne rolled backwards on the floor, her legs spread. Her hands reached out for me and I leapt between her thrilling thighs She spread her legs wide and in one quick stroke, my cock leapt into the wet well of her vagina. Her warmth suffused my body with my cock probed the furnace-like heat of her tight pussy.

We rocked back and forth together, my cock sliding in and out of her creamy vagina. I could hear our bodies slapping together in passion, and feel my balls slap her bottom at the bottom of each stroke of my cock. Joanne moaned with pleasure and I watched her pinch her nipples in time with my thrusting passion.

I felt my balls tighten and my legs straighten tense behind me as I thrust mightily and my sperm shot hot and creamy into her body. Again and again, I spurted into her.

Ohhh, fuck me hard, Danny, fuck me hard, sweetheart!" she said loudly in my ear.

"Do it some more, .. more, darling, more. Fuck mummy! Give me that good hot stuff from your balls! Fill me up, baby!"

We moved to the bed and lay recovering our strength. We nuzzled and fondled each other. I slipped my hand over her wet pussy once more and let one finger slip between her lips to tease her clitoris. She held my limp cock in a tender grip as I fondled her pussy.

I realized that the bedroom door had not been closed while we had made love. Had she left it open intentionally? I concluded that she had done just that. Leaving it open meant that Danny had the thrill or the torture of listening to her pretend it was him having her body. I tried to recall what I would have thought of that as a teenager. I decided that I would have enjoyed it a great deal. I imagine Danny was the same way I was at his age.

And what had happened to the pretty white panties? Questions were bouncing around in my mind. I caressed her delightful bare bottom and mused over the loss of the panties. When had she let them down? It was a poser of a question full of ripe sensual moment.

When she seemed asleep and my arm had definitely gone to sleep under her head, I got up and started toward the bathroom. I heard the toilet being flushed and paused a moment to let Danny get back to his room It was dark, but I noticed that Danny's door was slightly ajar. Could he have also been watching in addition to listening? He could not have helped hearing us, I was sure of that. Had my quiet little wife arranged the whole thing that way? I was slightly puzzled.

I was washing my hands when I suddenly realized that the white panties had mysteriously appeared on top of the pretty pile Joanne's pantyhose made on the vanity. I stared at them. I was sure that they were not there earlier. I picked them up and looked more carefully. The crotch of her panties was damp, of course. But wait, there was more than that. A huge wet spot covered the front of the panty. I could smell Joanne's juices, but also there was also the decided odor of fresh sperm. Suddenly the mystery was solved. The new stain was not my wife's, but Danny's. I returned the sodden panties to the pile and went to bed.

I began to think that I was no longer the arranger, but just a simple passenger being carried on by Joanne's scripts. I shook my head, smiled into the darkness, and put my arm around her with a slow, happy caress.

As I lay there musing over the lovely sex we had just enjoyed, Joanne awoke and very quietly slipped from under my arm and out of the bed. I listened as she padded down the hall and then heard the bathroom door close quietly. I strained to hear every sound now, wondering what would happen next.

The bathroom door snapped shut again, like the sound of someone being very quiet. Joanne reappeared like a ghost, her gown rustling quietly. She crept into bed and slipped once again under my arm. I slipped my hand down to the voluptuous curve of her bottom and found that she had slipped into the panties. Feeling my sensuous caress, Joanne slipped her leg between mine and pressed her tummy, and the wet spot, against me where it remained warm between our bodies.

"You've got to stop doing this to me." She muttered against my chest.

Charly
Charly
148 Followers
12