Bridge Group Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mrs. Williams, you look so beautiful today," he said.

"Thank you, Danny." I muttered.

There would not be much talk tonight. We were too aroused for talk. His hands lifted my breasts and he pressed his nose deep into the soft swells pushed up by the magic of the Wonderbra. He slipped my dress off my shoulders and stood gaping at the cleavage presented to his eyes. I felt his lips touch the smooth skin and his tongue reaching between my breasts.

"OHMIGOD! Mrs. Williams! They are beautiful."

He sounded just as excited as Danny this afternoon. He scooped them out of the cups and eagerly suckled my nipples; something that makes me very excited. I leaned back against the cannon wheel, thrusting my breasts up like ripe fruit for him to devour.

"That's it Danny... suck my nipples! Suck me, you sweet darling boy! Suck hard. Take mommy's titties, darling" I said, my voice sounding brittle in the night air.

He suckled both nipples, forcing them together to have them both at one time. I felt the pulling from my breasts to my clitoris. I slipped his cock out of his pants, holding it as I held Danny earlier in the afternoon. It felt firm and menacing in my hand, like a policeman's baton.

My mind flashed back to the way Danny had felt in my hand earlier, how erotic the spreading warm wet spot of his cum had felt in my hand. I silently wished I had taken it out and caught all that hot cum in my hand.

Oh,Danny. Danny, you're so big! Your dick is... ... so ... big! I love this big hard thing!"

My lover slipped down my body, leaving my nipples hard and wet in the cool night air. I felt them tighten under the chill, sending yet another shudder down my body. I parted my legs and guided his head. He kissed my mound, nuzzling the curls and then down to the beginning of my slit. A finger slipped into my pussy and I realized how wet I was.

Again my mind flashed back. I felt Danny's hand excitedly fingering me through the lace panties. "Is he holding them now?" I wondered silently, thinking of that lovely young penis so hard and long nestling against my panties.

"OH, yes, Danny... yes... finger fuck me, baby. Finger fuck mommy! Ohhhh..." I pulled his head away and almost shouted, and heard my voice drift out over the quiet park stark against the silent woods.

"NOW, please, now!... I want you now, Danny. Give me Danny's big hard dick in my pussy!" My voice rang out in the night.

Trembling at the shock of my loud shout of excitement, my lover guided me to the barrel of the cannon and laid me on it. The cold metal was round and hard between my breasts. My legs straddled the long barrel and he raised my skirt so I felt the cool air on my bare bottom. I hugged 'The General,' knowing exactly what was to happen next.

"Ohhh, Danny... what?..."

"I want you Mrs. Williams. I've wanted you for all these years! I have dreamed of fucking you. Do you know that?"

"Oh, have you, darling? Have you dreamed of being inside me? Have you fucked me in your dreams?" My mind was like a split screen TV, one the thrill of being fucked here in the park, the other centered on my missing panties now tucked under a pillow, perhaps being fondled at this very moment.

"Yes, over and over!" He replied.

"OH! OHHHH DANNY!"

With one thrust he pinned me to the huge brass cannon. With each thrust, my mound bumped the cool metal. With each thrust, he buried himself a little deeper.

His hands were on my breasts, squeezing and toying with my nipples as his cock rode into me over and over. His cock pressed and rubbed against my G-spot. The cannon was a firm anvil to pummel the soft spongy part of my vaginal sleeve against. Again and again the lovely cock rubbed and pounded my G-spot. I knew my orgasm was coming and I waited happily for it to wash over my tense body.

I suddenly had a sharp urge to urinate. But it wasn't that. He had given me a G-spot orgasm. I had heard of it but never before had one. My body shook and shook, as he thrust deeper and then I felt his hot cum.

"Oh, honey, I'm cumming!" He murmured in my ear. "I'm cummmmming!" The warm thick cream filled me as he continued to stroke into me.

'Oh, honey, it feels.. ... feels so... warm! Thank you, darling. That was wonderful," I said quietly, breathlessly, against the big cannon.

I kissed the cold cylinder beneath me, thinking of my afternoon kiss, and a satisfied smile crossed my lips. I opened my eyes and gazed at the crescent moon through the tops of the trees. I thought, "I didn't answer my big question today." But, I felt wonderful and maybe I was closer to an answer.

We lay together for several minutes as his cock slowly relaxed and slipped from me.

"You've got to stop making me do this." Jack muttered against my neck.

'What?" I said dutifully, I knew the answer, and smiled into the blackness of the night.

"Pretending to be Danny, making love to you." He sighed. I knew that he too was smiling happily at that crescent moon.

12