All Comments on 'Brittany & Jon: Thrice Tempted Ch. 01'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Nice Finish

A lot of things going on here but it looks like everything came out all right in the end. Thanks for a good read.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Nice

A good ending to a nice story You were able to tie up all the loose ends great

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A good finish

Another great story. Thanks.

noone269noone269over 18 years ago
Not Exactly sure what happened here.

Since TT hasn't commented yet, I'll let you all know. This is chapter three of this story. somehow it got messed up and posted as chapter one. I talked to TT earlier in the week and he had submitted them to LE, so I don't know how this happened. I doubt that it's TT who messed up so there may have been some confusion on Lit's part.

Just wanted to let you guys know, that there was more to this story and check back soon for the corrected version. Sorry for the inconvenience.

TabooTellerTabooTellerover 18 years agoAuthor
Opps Noone is right

Looks like there was a mess up. I just found out about it and I have sent in a replacement copy of chapter one but it could take a week to get posted. I'm not sure who messed up but we may find out when LE posts chapter three. I could have gotten the wrong chapter copied as chapter one but then again it came out right on another site.

Anyway please come back and reread it when it gets worked out. And thank you all for the comments I do apperciate them.

Tabooteller

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Confused?

I have to admit I was wondering 'what the hell happened at Tommy's birthday party that got jon all wound up.' Not enough detail anywhere here about it.

Now I have to wait another week for chapter one? And this is actually chapter 3??

That'll teach you to submit it all at once, eh, TT??

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Silly story.

A person has been drugged and a doctor just sends her home without taking blood tests to determine what the drugs are. That doctor must love to be sued to release her from the hospital without giving her proper care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TT you need to reread the first three stories

Because after the trauma of their wedding anniversary, the only present that Brittany would have wanted to give Susan & Tommy for their party is a bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FFS. How fucking dumb deos this get!

Ever heard of the Police? The jungle juice or pimp-aid has the fucker's fingerprints on it.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Odd

Not quite sure where you're going with this. Still waiting for Tommy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why oh why would she accept a drink from someone, especially a questionable can of garbage from someone that is just "carrying it around just in case" and who has to claim that he hasn't touched it. Starting to think Brittany should be committed to prevent harming herself and others, she's that fucking stupid.

The terrible justifications the author writes in with her juvenile thought processes are laughable. And what about the previous times she's been in situations just like this? No lessons learnt? Come on is she really that stupid? Glad this is the last B&J story. It's just very repetitive and dumb at this point.

"Warning bells went off in her head but she ignored them." How convenient that she can choose to ignore such a thing but has no willpower over other obvious shit she should be ignoring. Terrible writing.

And yeah as someone mentioned, it's clear she's been given drugs but no police or anything called to get involved and the doctor just lets her go home? Sure OK whatever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous