Buffy & The Corrupter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orgasm burst unexpectedly through her. Never before had one struck so quickly. Her whole body trembled in it's euphoric grip and her vision swam. Feeling the rapture take her girl, Buffy sucked even harder at her tender flesh, drinking the sweet juices that ran from her, ignoring the slight pain as Faith's fingernails dug hard into her buttocks.

"OOOHHHHHH! GODDD!" Jerk after jerk shook Faith's body as she surrendered to the bliss.

Slowly, ever so slowly, they became smaller and smaller until she was just lying there weak, under Buffy, who still lapped her sticky cum from her wet inner thighs.

Faith reached around Buffy's leg and brushed her long brown hair up her forehead, away from her eyes. "Jesus, Buffy."

A happy smile spread across Buffy's face as she heard the awe in her friend's voice. Still her little tongue flicked into Faith's wet hole.

Determined to repay the ecstasy she had felt, Faith now raised her own tongue up to where Buffy's pussy hung above her. With eagerness, she lapped into the soft golden hair and sought out the wanton flesh of her cunt. It tasted rich and sweet like honey. Faith flicked the puffy folds about with her tongue and sucked the hanging lips into her mouth one at a time, stretching and then releasing them. Buffy's hips wiggled above her face. With long licks, Faith traced those lovely folds, tickling here, sucking there, her breath beat out hot against the tender snatch.

As she momentarily dropped her head back to the bedspread, Faith looked at the beautiful sight of Buffy's pussy. It was covered in a light thatch of silky blonde hair that seemed full of little diamonds as drops of her pussy juice sparkled there. Thick, engorged lips hung in the hair, inviting and displaying her arousal. Her labia pouted open slightly and Faith could see slightly inside to the glistening pink flesh.

With a growl of lust, she smothered it with her mouth again and speared her stiff tongue up inside her. It was Buffy's turn to give a little buck of pleasure. Around and around the entrance to the hole Faith swept her tongue, alternating between long licks with the flat of her tongue and quick flicks with the tip. Unexpectedly, she would switch to thrusting it deep into Buffy's tight hole and pushing it in and out like a little cock, returning quickly to the loving circles at the entrance.

For what seemed like an eternity, the two lay locked together, sucking and drinking each other's intimate juices. Sighs and moans came from each at regular intervals.

By now, Buffy was grinding her hips against Faith's face and lost in the pleasure given her. Wetness coated her thighs and Faith's face, a heady mixture of love juice and saliva. Deep inside, she felt the swirling of Faith's tongue and she thrust her arms down stiffly into the bed, forcing her head up and back as she felt herself riding the waves to her peak. With a dragging lick, Faith ran her tongue up to Buffy's clit and then sucked it inside her mouth, using just her lips to chew it.

"AAAAAHHHHhhhhhh!" Buffy cried, banging her hips up and down so violently that she dislodged Faith's mouth. Fireworks exploded all round her body at the same moment and the flood gates opened as her sticky, clear juices spilled down her thighs. Spasm's of pleasure, so intense they were almost painful, wracked her.

For a minute, she just knelt there on all fours, lost in the tingling pleasure and letting Faith lick her sticky thighs clean. Finally, she lifted her leg and swung herself around, flopping down onto the bed to lie besides the other slayer. Both were panting heavily and just stared dreamily at the ceiling. Neither spoke at first, enjoying the comfortable silence and deep feeling of companionship.

With a smile, Faith rolled onto her side, facing Buffy and propped her face up on one hand. "Well, girly girl, that's the horny taken care of; now what have you got to eat in this joint?"

Laughter filled the small bedroom.

++++++++++

Buffy stepped out into the basement of the sanitorium with Faith only a pace behind, patting dust from her clothes.

"Determined little suckers, weren't they?" She whispered to Buffy, with a breathless grin. They had had a difficult time fighting the eight vampires that had guarded the entrance. Buffy ignored her, not in the mood for jokes. She was too focused on finding Spike. She looked along the passageway to where light spilled under a large oak door. Tightening her fingers around her stake, she strode down the corridor. Faith followed.

Instead of quietly opening the door, she kicked it so hard that it flew open, rocking on it's hinges. Spike looked up at her, but didn't seem surprised to see the two Slayers advance into the chamber. He was stripped to the waist, his arms painted with black runes and a large sigil drawn upon his chest. In one hand, he held a small book that he had just finished reciting from and in the other he was sprinkling salt over a small glass figureine that stood on a small altar. On either side of him were two long low tables, with manacles on, that had obviously once been used to restrain inmates.

A growl drew their attention to a darkened corner of the room, where there was the biggest werewolf that Buffy had ever seen. It was stood on it's hind legs like a man and towered over seven feet tall. It's black fur was matted and unkempt.

Spike placed the book down and smiled at them. "Well now, if it isn't Thelma and Louise come looking for a cliff!"

Buffy and Faith came to a halt in the centre of the room. Something was wrong.

"You've gone too far this time, Spike."

He grinned at them. That was wrong too. Although he was over a century old and had killed two slayers in the past, Buffy was sure that either she or Faith could take him. She was also sure that Spike was smart enough to know that. Perhaps he thought that the werewolf would even the odds. He was wrong.

"Your pet here won't save you," she said, indicating the beast with the tip of her stake. "I'm not worried about either of you. I'm just going to stop your little ritual and then it's time for you to die."

Looking far too pleased with himself Spike spread his arms wide. "Oh, don't waste your time worrying about me, Slayer." He nodded towards the door. "Worry about her."

Behind them, Buffy and Faith heard the distinctive clicking of high heels on the stone floor.

"Ahh, of course, I wondered where Druscilla was," said Buffy, turning towards the door. Her smile died and a chill of fear swept through her.

Standing in a provocative pose in the doorway was a stunningly beautiful, blonde woman. She wore a red flimsy summer dress that accentuated her voluptous curves and bright red, four inch heeled stilletto's. She casually flicked her curly golden hair.

"Nice outfit; who're you?" asked Faith.

The woman gave a hurt pout. "Buffy knows me, don't you, darlin'." said Glory.

++++++++++

TO BE CONTINUED in "BUFFY AND THE CORRUPTER 04" in which Spike performs the ritualistic defilement.

FROM THE AUTHOR

Hope you enjoyed the continuing adventures of Buffy. Please feel free to send me your comments.

I would like to extend my gratitude to ALIEN47 for editoring this chapter. His uncanny ability to decipher the riddle of my grammar and punctuation was invaluable to me.

12