Busy in the Buff Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok you see how the left one goes up like normal?" He said trying to stop from panting. His left ball sucked up into his scrotum as a precursor to climax.

"Yeah I see that." Ellen responded. But as she did so she leaned in for an even closer look. What happened next, Zack was not expecting. Ellen reached out and with her one finger she simply lifted his right ball up. This put him over the edge immediately.

His body tensed up, he took a deep breath and uttered the unthinkable.

"I'm cumming." One second later, a big rope of hot cum blasted from his spasming cock and shot 2 feet into the air before splashing down on Ellen's hand and arm. Without hesitation, she grabbed his dick and tilted it to one side so as to allow the remaining semen to release in a safe direction.

"Oh my god... I didn't mean to-" Zack said through grit teeth. He was promptly interrupted by Ellen who said,

"Shh, you're alright, Zack. Just go ahead and finish, then we'll move on." Cum continued to spurt as his orgasm ripped through him. Through blurry vision, he could see Ms. Rossi's hand was getting covered with nut. Eventually, there was so much that it began dripping and plopping onto the floor. He gave a few spastic thrusts in his ecstasy and she could feel each burst of sperm as it passed through his flexing tube. She showed remarkable poise and levelheadedness while still more cum ejected onto her wrist and knuckles. When at last it seemed his orgasm had subsided, she felt it was ok to continue.

"You alright now?" She asked politely. He took a second or two to catch his breath.

"Yeah...yeah I think so." He said with a sigh. He could see and feel his dick start to go limp in her glistening hand. Ellen pointed with her index finger before saying,

"Well you were right about everything else working like it's supposed to." She made light of the situation in case he was now even more embarrassed. But one look at his face told her he was completely relaxed and euphoric, as a man should be when he cums. Zack had his eyes closed and a slight grin on his face. He nearly forgot where he was until he felt Ellen let go of his softening cock. He then felt a chilly sensation on his crotch and looked down to see Ellen wiping his junk off with some baby wipes. She swept over his shaft and up under his balls, thoroughly cleaning all of the semen from him and her.

"Oh you don't have to do that Ms. Rossi." He said.

"It's ok Zack," she replied,"I think we're beyond being shy around each other." Zack nodded in agreement. He felt her wiping up the entire length of his penis and over the tip. This simple motion was enough to start his dick on another erection. It seemed he was permanently horny around Dr. Rossi and was glad to be so. Ellen took her hand away and watched as his cock pulsed and stiffened right before her eyes.

While she was very impressed by his virility, she felt the need to get back to business, before things took an even more unprofessional turn.

"Wow, that's impressive! You'll make some girl very happy one day." Ellen said. Zack just smiled.

"But for now you can get dressed and meet me right outside the office whenever you're ready." She said in her doctor tone. Zack sat up and quickly jumped down to get dressed as Ellen left the room. 'What was she thinking right now?' He wondered. 'Had all of this gone too far? Would she tell anybody?' He finished getting dressed and walked towards the door, unsure of what was about to transpire. He opened the door and went into the hallway.

"Ok, you're skin irritation has cleared up completely," Ellen spoke with complete neutrality,

"and as for your other concern, well, I don't think it's going to be a real issue."

"Um...ok, great. So, what next?" Zack asked vaguely, nervous of the potential response.

Ellen now spoke less like his doctor and more like his friend.

"I want you to know that you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, Zack. Your body was just behaving how it was supposed to and that's not a bad thing."

Zack nodded and lowered his head as if to hide his fake guilt.

"And if you have any more questions or concerns," Ellen continued, "any at all, please call me up and I'd be happy to help." Zack smiled and touched her shoulder lightly saying,

"Thanks Ms. Rossi... for everything." She walked him to the door and he went to his car. Ellen closed the door and leaned against it afterwards. She breathed in deep and sighed audibly as she allowed her mind to finally settle on the events of the evening.

12