All Comments on 'But I Won't Do That Ch. 09'

by KarennaC

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Well..

Well I read your other chapters of this story and jemma is quite right she does have a problem saying no to things perhaps she really will stop having sex with other people but I think basically she has low self esteem which of course means she wants to impress people for example her husband who seems nice enough but is really a bit of slimey person by that I mean all the things that jemma did were his ideas and he put pressure on her to do them, that to me does not sound like love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I like Jemma

Every one else, including Parker...especially Parker are assholes. This fucktard can't take no for an answer. He keeps pushing her to fuck other men and shows no respect for her or the marriage. Jemma should call a good lawyer and fuck Parker once and for all, in divorce court.

cyzrecyzreabout 16 years ago
Second that observation

GW66 has it right on the head. Hot enough story, but Parker is a slime bag. There is no real love on his part. His main focus in life is forcing things on Jemma that she really doesn't want. Maybe if this was in the NonConsent/Reluctance category it would fit better. Jemma tries to be a loving wife by giving in to Parker's forced situations and demands. This "marriage" is all one sided, and can't last long term if it continues in this fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Manipulation, she is totally controlled by

her husband and others. She actually has not will power, very little self respect, and almost useless morals or ethics. The husband on the other hand is a male sult with no respect for himself, his wife, his marriage, or for anyone else. His only use for his wife is to get him into pieces of tail he could not get if he was a single man. Put another way, in accord with the supreme court, this has not social redeeming character and is straight porn. Nope her decision is not final, she had made a decision before and when opportunity appeared she did it any way. You never mentioned their visits to the doctors or clinics for the periodic STD and AIDS testing they need to have done for the following months. But you did keep any bastards from being born as a consequence of the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A different take

I see Jemma as a bitchy little control freak. Don't kid yourself, she is in total control over what goes and what doesn't. She wants to fuck these people, but she wants to feel like she is being coersed into it, therefore absolving her of any guilt. She loved the victim role.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
thanks

for a halfway decent ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
He is not a husband just a pimp

and a pimp who does not go along with his wife's wishesto stop. I hope she ensures that no body wears protection so she can spread whatever she gets from absolute strangers or the other Johns she is pimped to. You don't have sex with one person, you have sex with everyone they have had sex with. First thing is divorce the pimp and insist she gets money for each time she is whored out.

drahus1951drahus1951about 16 years ago
Jemma Rules

Jemma did what she needed to do, go out with a Bang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I actually HATE Parker

I am really starting to hate this Parker guy. I know that these are "stories" but I can't help but to think that some hold "some version of the truth". Some of them are written so well that I feel like I am in the same room as what is going on. Maybe the ones that involves my emotions and hit home are more likely, I guess. I think there is some truth to "experience" or "knowledge by exposure" makes the better writer. After all can we really paint a picture we have never had exposure to in some way? Probably not. I found myself getting very angry at this Parker idiot....and I truly hope this is not something that your dealing with. Stories are great...just had a tough time keeping the wrong emotion out of it. But your an awesome writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Problem

Parker is a idiot so it is very hard to get into story.

oriondogoriondogabout 16 years ago
See that Karenna

You have your readers talking about the characters in your stories. That means you brought them to life. I gave you a 100 for all nine stores about Parker & Jemma. great work and thank you. xoxox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Missed the mark

The flow of the writing was good, but you missed the mark on Parker, as the other readers have already pointed out he is a selfish slimball, and I don't beleive for a minute that any woman would put up with his crap. I also don't know any women... hmmm yep, that would be absolutely none I've ever know in my life that would allow a COMPLETE STRANGER to walk in on them nude. Way too much of a stretch, why make them all strangers... most spouses know the other's work mates... right? You also make Jemma far too weak to be attractive. This points are fairly minor, my real issue but I assume this is just your personal lack of experience is that no one in any group sex environment talks the way these people did. I felt like I was reading a bad afternoon soap opera script.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very good :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Questioning everything - characters, author, why I even bothered

Nobody would tolerate Parker. A woman would knee him in his minuscule balls then leave him. Male coworkers would gang up on him in the restroom, cut his clothes off and toss him into the corridor. He's probably an ass slicker at work and most bosses would fire him

Jemma is a whore with no self esteem and of no more value than used toilet paper. No woman would have the orgasms described while unhappy with having sex as described in the chapters.

I question whether the author is actually a woman - I suspect not. I question why I gave the time to speed read this dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a prick Parker is.

Just skipped through this. No emotion, no depth of feeling. Really boring 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

I've read all of the chapters and a little diffetent twist here and there. Thank you for the stories. Ms. J sounds so sexy and nice.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Reformed

A reformed whore. You don't hear that often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous