Camera Phone Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnBous
JohnBous
20 Followers

By some weird quirk of fate, I wandered back through the doors just as Jamie was picking up his phone. He glanced up at me as he started to download the message and his eyes widened as he took in my state. As he mouthed the words 'fuck, yes' over and over, I checked my appearance in the mirror behind the bar and had to stifle a giggle.

My hair was all over the place and my lipstick gone entirely -- to be replaced by a suspiciously pale looking lip gloss... To make my mounting excitement more complete Jay passed in front of me, pausing just long enough to whisper 'you are fucking awesome'.

My mouth was suddenly bone-dry and I ordered a long vodka, guzzling the whole glassful in four long swallows. I was keeping an eye on Jamie's reaction in the bar mirror and my heart-rate began to climb when I realised that he had started to play the movie clip.

His reaction was wilder than I could have believed or imagined. He pulled his stool close in to the table he was sitting at after a few seconds, and a minute later I could see that he had his free hand in his lap, obviously unable to wait any longer. The sheer intensity of his reaction had me whimpering -- something that was fortunately only overheard by Jay who took it to be 'happy memories'. I didn't disavow him of that belief -- he'd been far too kind -- but I couldn't help but wonder what he'd think of the real reason.

After what seemed like an eternity during which I was beginning to worry that I might not be able to contain myself any longer, Jamie finally stood, uncomfortably, and headed for the doors. I grabbed my phone and bag and with a quick 'goodbye and thanks' to Jay, followed.

I caught up with Jamie by the lift doors where he was waiting for me. The lift arrived and even before the doors had closed behind us and he pressed the button for the eighth floor, he was all over me, is kisses desperate and passionate.

"Oh, Krissy, you are so fucking hot!"

"It was your idea, champ."

"But only you could have done that... Oh, shit that is the hottest thing I've ever seen... his hands on your... his cock in... oh, Krissy!"

Jamie's hands were all over me as the lift rattled slowly upwards and every touch sent electricity coursing through me. The heat in my groin was building so fast and by just the third floor I was panting with lust.

Jamie was totally unable to focus on any one aspect of what had happened, "When you undid the halter... your thong sliding down your legs... licking your lips before you sucked... his cum dribbling down... oh fuck, Krissy I love it, love you!"

His words were punctuated with hot, hard kisses, his hands describing everything on my skin. My inhibitions were long gone by the fourth floor and I was writhing against Jamie. When his hands fumbled with the halter I didn't so much as flinch, much less object, and as we passed the fifth floor I gasped with pure joy as my breasts sprang free.

Jamie's mouth descended to my hard, aching nipples, the touch of his tongue and teeth igniting the fire in my groin. His hands were now at my hips and I gasped as they began to push at my dress and thong beneath it. As we passed the sixth floor I felt the cool rush of air against my inflamed labia, and then, as we reached the seventh, the hot pressure of Jamie's tongue as he licked at my juices.

I was rapidly approaching orgasm but needed to desperately to have Jamie deep inside me. Had we been staying on the twentieth floor, I'm sure it would have happened right there, but just as he was fumbling with his zipper, the lift shuddered to a halt and let out a 'ping' as we arrived at the eighth.

I was naked but for my stockings but didn't care about anything but getting Jamie inside me. I snatched up my discarded clothes and stumbled out into the corridor as Jamie began dragging me towards our room. Giggling and moaning in equal measure, we dashed long the corridor and arrived at our room breathless.

Jamie's hands were shaking so badly that he dropped the key card twice. As he picked it up for the second time, the door opposite ours opened and a young guy stepped into the corridor not four feet from where I stood, naked.

Without so much as covering a boob, I smiled, my mind reeling, and said, "Sorry, couldn't wait!"

Jamie let out a groan of pure lust and fumbled the key into the slot. We collapsed into our room leaving the guy staring at the closing door and tumbled onto the bed.

Foreplay consisted of Jamie ripping off his shirt and throwing is jeans into the corner of the room. With urgent, trembling hands, he spread my legs wide and fell on me -- and into me. He was so massive, so hot and from the first second, every hard thrust was fuelled by sheer animal passion.

In a mad frenzy he kept yelling my name, rearing up to stare down at what Jay had been staring at just a few minutes before. His desperation brought me to an orgasm of incredible intensity in just a couple of minutes -- and I became aware that I was crying out for him to 'fuck me' to 'fill me'. When he started to spurt deep inside me I let out what he described later as a roar.

We lay gasping and panting afterwards for about ten minutes before Jamie reached for his phone. He was hard again before we had even got to the point where I was crossing towards Jay, naked but for my stockings. By the point where I took Jay's cock into my mouth for the first time, Jamie was thrusting desperately, and we were both crying out by the time we got to watch me shuddering with my orgasm as Jake's hand slid between my legs.

When Jamie come that time, the look of awe as he stared down at me is something that I will never forget. When, even in the middle of his own climax, he said. 'Krissy, you are so fucking beautiful', he brought forth the strongest orgasm in me yet.

At three in the morning we woke up still entwined, and Jamie started to move on top of me before pausing and smiling. "I've just had a great idea..."

"I know that smile. It spells naughtiness."

"You objecting?"

"Hardly. What's the new big idea?"

"Let's go for a little walk, shall we?"

I sat up as Jamie rolled off me, "A little walk?"

"Yeah. Reckon you can find your way back to that store-room?"

"You really are terrible, do you know that?"

"Yep. Can you?"

"Oh yeah," I grinned, getting to my feet.

The hotel was deserted at that hour but we took the stairs down to the bar in case a night porter heard the lift, and we tiptoed through the darkened room and into the corridor beyond. I was in the sexy dress again, and I was horny as hell again as well.

I had left the store-room unlocked and was relieved to find it still open, both of us slipping inside in an instant. As soon as the door was shut, Jamie turned on the light and grinned at me. "While we're in here call me Jay, okay?"

I feigned shock and finally let out a giggle, "Well... ok then."

"Great. Now what was it? Oh, yeah, that dress is fucking beautiful but I want to see what's underneath, right?"

"If you like, Jay." I giggled and undid the halter, teasing for a few seconds before letting the dress fall to the floor.

"Oh fuck, Krissy, those are the most gorgeous tits I've ever seen!"

We carried on re-enacting the scene with Jay and the longer it went on, the more turned on I got. By the time I felt Jay/Jamie's hand in my hair as I took his gorgeous cock into my mouth I was whimpering.

Above me Jamie was groaning some himself, and he suddenly tightened his grip, moving my head back. "I know you said anything but sex itself, Krissy, but I got news for you. It's not enough."

"What?"

Jamie hauled me to my feet and kissed me deeply, "You heard!"

"But we can't do more!" I was in character and this was feeling so real that I felt a flare of panic in my belly. And then, as Jay/Jamie spun me around, I felt something else there.

"On your knees, Krissy."

"J... Jay, I mustn't!"

Jamie's hands went around me, one squeezing my breasts, the other sliding down to my pussy where it brought a gasp from me. "Admit it, Krissy, you want it bad."

"Even if I did, it's wrong, Jay."

"Too bad, I can't wait. Now, on your knees!"

"But Jay, I can't, I promised Jamie!"

"Oh, so you want it but it's just Jamie stopping you?"

"No!"

"Oh come on, Krissy, admit it!"

"Well..."

"Hah, I knew it! Now on your knees!"

"But-"

"But nothing -- he'll love this, I promise. And anyway, I just can't hold back any more. Now, get down!"

I really felt the panic now -- but also an excitement so primeval that is had me gasping, "Jay, please!"

"Down!"

Trembling like a leaf I knelt as Jamie's hands pressed down on my shoulders. When he pushed me forward I found myself on all fours and panting like the bitch I felt I had become.

"Now, Krissy, admit it. You want my cock in your pussy, right?"

"Jay, please!

"Admit it Krissy, say it!"

"I don't-"

"Yes you do, just say it!"

I felt Jamie's engorged cock between my upper thighs and shuddered involuntarily, "Well..."

"Say it, Krissy!"

My mind snapped with lust, "Ok, yes, I want it!"

"Ask for it. Ask for it by name!"

"Okay, okay, I want it. I want your cock, Jay!"

"Where?"

"In me. I want your cock in me, Jay. I want it in my pussy. I want you to slip it inside."

"About time!"

With a single, precise thrust, Jamie rammed his length into my welcoming depths. Without being able to see his face, my mind was swirling with emotions but I knew that this was what I wanted. Oh I knew it was a game... but it felt so real that it might as well have been the real thing.

That thought had me yelling, "Oh my god, yes!"

"Like it?" Jamie started thrusting hard.

"Love it! I love it!"

"What do you love?"

"I love your cock in my pussy, Jay, I love that you're fucking me."

The thrusts increased in intensity and I bucked back, taking that cock as deep as I could. A hand slapped at my bare butt and the other squeezed and pulled at my breasts.

Above me Jay/Jamie said, "Lucky bastard! That perfect ass, these perfect tits, this perfect tight, hot pussy, a perfectly beautiful, dirty, gorgeous, slutty, wonderful mind. And lucky me, my cock ramming into her. For one night only, lucky Jay gets to fuck the perfect woman. And she loves it, doesn't she?"

The words had my mind swimming, "Yes I love it, I love that it's you fucking me, fucking my pussy! Oh god, I love it so much, Jay!"

"Want Jay to fill you up?"

"Yes, yes I do, I want you to fill me up Jay!"

"Are you begging me, Krissy?"

"Yes, Jay, yes -- I want your cum in me. I want you to fill me, Jay!"

"Oh you dirty fucking gorgeous bitch!"

On the last word, Jay/Jamie's voice rose to a yell and he thrust harder than ever before. At the first pulse of his orgasm, my own climax was triggered. I tried to match the volume of his yell, only for him to cry out louder. As the spasms shook me from head to toe, I yelled again and again, louder and louder, every cry matched by Jay/Jamie, his pulsing cock filling my body and mind.

Afterwards we lay there on the cold floor, gasping and panting, giggling and telling each other how much we loved them. I've no idea how we got away without being discovered given all the noise we must have made, and I've no idea how we made it back to our room without someone coming out of theirs to find me naked and proud, hand in hand with Jamie, his juices trickling down my thighs.

We love our little movie, and adore how it makes us feel -- every time we watch it. Perhaps one day soon we'll go back to that hotel. Or maybe we'll go elsewhere and find another Jay. In any case, we'll be sure to let you know what happens...

JohnBous
JohnBous
20 Followers
12