All Comments on 'Camping Adventure'

by Masternpet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A confused story...

A confused story, not telling who was who, how they got to that situation, and above all, I never see camping with beds, couches, doors...They were fucking in the couch and ended it in the bed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

A wonderful, sexy story marred by a lack of editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: A confused story...

Well, they COULD have been in a cabin. However, that is at best a guess since the, uh, writer never did establish where the were of the circumstances outside of the title.

<P>

Outside of that, yeah, every comment it valid, e.g., poor punctuation (if any), confusing POV, constantly changing tense.

KSBerryKSBerryover 9 years ago
Short and Sweet

Loved it. The writer was completely turned on by watching his wife be a whore next to him. Hot scene. She got the big dick she was craving.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
You can do a lot better

You start in 2nd person POV, always a lousy POV for a new writer or for any writer of erotica, then switch to 3rd person--mostly, I think. (I'm trying to get the point across that it's a confusing story.) As others have commented you don't set the scene very well either, (camping with a bed? possible but must be developed)

On the plus side you have a very good story line that you can develop into quite a story. In fact I,m working on a story with the working title, The Camp, that takes a path very similar to yours.

Keep writing, you're going to be really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NICE STORY

Very nice story,I liked it.Everyone had a great time.That is all that counts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Happiness

Happiness is knowing your place and enjoying it. I could easily have been the husband. Watching my wife being sexually satisfied would get me off too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very confused

I expected to read about some fun during a camping trip. Now, unless you usually carry a bed and couch with you, I somehow think you got confused yourself I. What you were writing about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%)]!

I had strong voyeur impulses since the onset of puberty.

As a young man I was a voyeur son! I spied on my mom; essentially I was a peeping Tom.

Nowadays I am a voyeur husband; I am fully comfortable to be what I am but I have never told my wife just how much kinky I am (better safe than sorry).

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Written by a 12 year old whose mum doesn’t know he’s on her computer again.

malabar13malabar13almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous