Captain's Woes Ch. 05

Story Info
Dan makes Ashleigh watch.
1.8k words
4.04
33.9k
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Practice couldn't be over fast enough for Dan and he hurried the guys out of the locker room. Most of them needed no urging, seeing how it was Friday. Once everyone was gone, Dan went into the coach's office.

"Hey Coach, that's everyone."

"All right, Dan. I just need to get this equipment inventoried and then I'm out of here."

"You know, I could do that if you want" Dan offered hopefully.

"As much as I'd love that, it really needs to be me. Go on, get out of here."

Disappointed at the lost opportunity for a romp with Casey in the shower, Dan got cleaned up and left the locker room. Waiting for him just outside the school was Casey, looking extremely fine. Wearing a short black skirt, it showed off a lot of round thigh and rounder ass. She had a tight blue shirt that, with very short sleeves and a collar. With heels on, she looked tall and extremely sexy. Seeing each other, they quickly embraced, tongues meeting and a firm kiss, Dan sliding his hand under her skirt and squeezing her lovely ass.

"I missed this," he murmured, slipping a finger into the leg of her panties.

"Dan!" Casey squealed, breaking away from him and pulling down her skirt. "What if someone sees you?"

"They'll have something to jerk-off about," he said, coming close to her again. "C'mon," he said, taking her hand.

"Where are we going?" she asked, caught off guard by his sudden movement.

"To my house. My parents are away, and I really want to fuck you."

"Damn," she smiled. "Maybe I don't want to fuck," she said coyly.

"Please," he replied, looking into her eyes seriously. "I said I really want to fuck you, and that's that."

"All right," she said quietly, looking down at her feet. As they walked to Dan's car, she couldn't help but smiling thinking about Dan's hot body and huge cock. The truth was that Casey was extremely horny, and really wanted him inside her.

Walking into the house, Dan was greeted by "Hi Da. . ." It was Ashleigh, who had been waiting all day for her young lover to get home. Seeing the pretty Casey hanging on his arm, she was crestfallen.

"Hey," Dan muttered, brushing by her. Turning to Casey, he said "Why don't you have a seat inside, and I'll get us some beers."

Blushing, Casey nodded, glanced quickly at Ashleigh, and giggled. As she walked into the living room, Dan walked towards the kitchen, followed not soon after by Ashleigh.

"Hey Dan," she said quietly.

"I said "hey"," he responded coldly. "What do you want?" he asked, grabbing two beers from fridge. Putting them on the corner, he stood right in front of her. Condescendingly he sneered "Sorry baby, no cock for you right now."

"Dan. . ."

Looking at her, he got a sudden idea. "Actually, you can do something for me."

"What?" Ashleigh wondered timidly.

"Go up to my room. Get the video camera from off my dresser, put a new tape in, and get in my closet."

"Wait, Dan, wha. . .?"

Grabbing her arm roughly, Dan continued. "When Casey and I get in there, don't make a fucking sound. Tape everything that goes on." He picked up the beers and started towards the living room. Pausing, he turned around. "By the way, Ashleigh. You better be completely naked in that closet, or I swear to God. . ." and left it hanging. Ashleigh shuddered, slightly frozen, until she realized what the penalty might be. She hurried upstairs.

Back in the living room, Casey was sitting on the couch, looking around the room. When Dan walked in with the beers, she smiled. Dan stopped before reaching her, taking in the sight of her skirt hiked up her legs. "You are really sexy, Casey." Stretching out and standing up, Casey took the beers from his hand and put them down on the table. Pulling his face down to hers, they began kissing. While Dan's hands paid attention to the body, he was still able to appreciate the softness of her lips. Kissing her neck, he whispered in her ear. Nodding eagerly, she took his hand and let him lead her up to his room.

When they got there, Dan stood as Casey undressed him, glancing at the closet door to make sure he could see the red "record" light from the camera. It showed back steadily, and he turned his attention back to Casey, who was busy getting ready to go down on his rigid penis.

"God Dan, your cock is amazing," she smiled, looking up at him. "I can't get over how big it is. Do you want me to suck it?" she asked slyly.

"Oh yeah," he said. "Suck my cock, baby."

"What do you want?" she asked.

"I want you to suck this cock, Casey." Hearing him, she slowly licked him from base all the way to the tip of his blood-filled head.

"Mmmm," she murmured, "that's nice, Dan. Did you like that?"

"Yeah I liked that!" he yelled, growing frustrated with her teasing. "Now stop fucking around and take that cock in your mouth, bitch!" Taking a handful of hair, he shoved her face into his penis. This is what she was waiting for, for Dan to take control of the situation. Not wasting a minute, she wrapped those young, soft lips around his thick shaft.

"That's right, baby," Dan groaned, mollified. "Yeah. Fuck yeah. Your tongue feels fucking good, Casey."

Listening to Dan's exclamations, Casey got into it, forming an "O" with her mouth and fucking his dick with that opening. Her left hand helped in stroking his cock while her right hand was busy massaging his firm testicles. Because of this, she wasn't surprised when Dan groaned out "You're making me come, baby!" Determined to swallow it all this time, she picked up the pace, and before she knew it felt her mouth fill up with Dan's hot juice. As much as she wanted to, though, she couldn't take it all, and ended up coughing, come dripping from her mouth as Dan continued to spurt over her face.

Sitting down on the bed, Dan looked at Casey with undisguised lust. He could feel himself already getting hard again, and he needed to fill her tight pussy. "Come here," he growled, pulling her towards him and kissing her. This really turned Casey on, because she still couldn't get over Dan's fetish with his own come. "Take off your clothes," he commanded. She readily obeyed, and soon stood before him completely naked. Her body seemed even better then he remembered it, her slim stomach accentuated by her round, firm ass and perfectly proportioned tits. He hungrily attacked her breasts, biting and sucking her nipples, his hands roaming all over her legs and ass. Foreplay seemed incredibly unnecessary considering the states both of them were in, and it didn't take long for Casey to shove Dan onto his back. Getting up on the bed, she turned around, so that she was facing away from him. Straddling his waist, she firmly grasped his penis and guided it into her very tight but very wet pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, having somehow forgot just how much Dan's dick spread her open. Letting it slide fully inside her, she knelt there, luxuriating in the filled nature of her vagina.

"Casey, you have the tightest pussy!" Dan said through clenched teeth. Taking both of her ass-cheeks in each hand, and began pushing and pulling her back and forth. Getting the hint, Casey supported herself by putting her hands on his knees, and really started rocking.

They started slowly, not wanting to rush their fucking. However, this did not last long, because neither one of them were willing to wait for their orgasms. Casey began bucking violently up and down, lifting herself up off his cock until only the head was inside her, and then dropping back down, screaming each time she felt Dan deep inside her.

Dan was getting impatient as well, and after watching his dick disappear inside this gorgeous girl's pussy he got an idea. Sitting up-right, he wrapped his arms around Casey and pulled her back, so that she was lying on top of him. Rolling her onto her stomach, his cock still inside her, he got on to his knees, using pure strength to lift her up on to her knees. Placing his hand firmly on the small of her back, he made sure that her head was still against the bed. Taking hold of her waist, he resumed their fucking, pushing in and out of her with wild abandon.

"Oh oh oh oh. . .fu fu fu ck!" she stuttered, unable to speak coherently. She reached down to her swollen clit, and played her sensitive button. She had never been fucked so completely, and as the orgasm built up inside her, her stutters quickly turned into yells of passion.

The fire exploded inside her, causing her to yell out and thrash wildly. As her orgasm blossomed into another, then another, then another, Dan's penis began coating the inside of her cunt with his sperm. Thrusting even harder with each spurt, he gave one final push and screamed out in pleasure.

Collapsing on top of her, he playfully spanked her ass lightly, whispering dirty things in her ear. Casey just lay there, smiling exhaustedly as her vaginal muscles spasmed around Dan. "You are such a fucking stud," she finally was able to gasp.

-------------------------------

When Casey left, Dan came back to his room to find Ashleigh sitting on his bed, naked, with the tape in her hand.

"What do you want?" he asked her.

Surprised, thinking that he wanted to fuck her but now getting a cold response, she sat there, frozen.

"Get the fuck out of here," he said, and grabbing her arm, pulled her off the bed.

"Dan. . ." she protested.

He looked at her, amazed at how much power he could command from the sexy college girl. "What?"

"Well, I thought you maybe wanted to watch the tape and. . ."

"Why would I want to watch it now?" he inquired. "I just fucking lived it." He moved closer to her, and putting his hands on her arms, looked into her eyes. "Listen, you've got a nice body, and I had a lot of fun. But this isn't a fucking relationship. This is sex, plain and simple."

She was hurt, almost saddened, and then, naturally, she was pissed. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" she yelled, tearing her arms free. "You think you're God's gift to women, but your just some cocky, egotistical ass-hole!"

"Is that right?" he asked, cooly.

"Yeah, that's right!"

"Fine. See ya." And with that he pushed her out of his room.