All Comments on 'Captured and Conquered Ch. 05'

by longingforlove

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love this story

This is such a great story. Please keep writing it, I'm always coming to your page seeing if you posted a new part. I hope Julia doesn't get away...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm so glad you are continuing this story! I enjoy your style of writing and the way you are sharing both points of view. I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please Continue

Would love you to continue....love the story line. However I struggle with how he believes he can rip someone out of their environment where they are thriving and expect them to bend to his will? He has taken way from her the very things that attracted him to her in the first place and wants her to be nothing but a sex toy.

While I struggle with his thoughts...I still love the story. Please don't keep us waiting.

mystic5mystic5about 11 years ago

I really hope you continue writing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Looking for Victory

How I have been dying for a story where a woman triumphs over her captor - and not some false triumph, where she suffers from Stockholm Syndrome, and thinks she "loves" him because only he can understand her dark desires - but where she gets the upper hand and leaves him - completely - because she knows what she wants and it isn't he. I hope she wins - in every way. Let there be one story like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Yes please keep writing! Although personally I hope it doesnt end in her escape, if she came back consenting though...

Please finish it!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Impatiently Waiting

When's the next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Is this story being finished?

I have a love/hate thing about this story, its good, but she must be her own person with dignity and self respect, not just a slab of meat with a few holes for him to fuck and play with. She must be allowed to go, and if she wants him, to return on her own terms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please

i cant wait anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Posted on Non-Con today

Chap 6 posted

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He is a loser and I hope Julia puts him in his place for good

What a loser he is!!! Seriously??? Beating a girl with a belt??? And she is into it??? I just don't buy this story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous