All Comments on 'Captured: The Sheik's Bride Ch. 07'

by ComeBackToMe

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
FINALLY!

Ok, she wasn't home very long before he came for her but it seemed like forever...PLEASE don't make us wait so long for the next part! P.S. Would also love it if you would continue your other story as well. These stories are both GREAT...can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
About Time......

I've been scanning all new submissions just waiting for your next installment. Thanks for delivering chapter 7. Hurry with chapter 8...I really like this story!

SayuriSayurialmost 19 years ago
Eee!

I had been waiting for the continuing stories for this series! I couldn't wait to find out what happened!

I really really liked it!

Only if you could make each segment a bit longer! Tease!

Keep the stories coming, I love them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Better...

I agree....it took foever to get Chp 7 and do make the chapters a bit longer...as soon as the story gets a bit interesting its ended! Kinda kills the hype.

But I enjoy reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Don't take so long

i love the story but please don't take so long to come out with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
:)

This is a gorgeous story! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WONDERFUL

Please dont take too long in writing more. This is a wonderful and artfully done story. I am sucked into it and I love the characters. They are well done and human. Thank you for such wonderful writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Your story reminds me a great deal of another

Nicola Italia 's "The Sheik and the Slave." I can't wait until she finishes her story also. But I must say you both really deliver excellent stories. Very romantic. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love it!!!

I think this is one of the best series I've ever read. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I'VE WAITED THIS LONG FOR THAT?!?!?!

AND IT WAS SOOOOOOO WORTH IT!!!! i felt like i've been going through withdrawl for the last month. I'm trying to be pacient but i cant take it! PLease please please hurry with the next chapter not another month of torture! I love it & ill be looking for the next one daily!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful Story. Can't wait until you write the next chapter. Please keep up the good work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story (Love the horses!)

Great story. Kept me interested in it, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I really like everything about the horses. You seem like you really know what you're talking about, and you ride. Do you? It's unlike some other people who write a story with horses in it, and have everything wrong. Keep writing! You're doing a great job.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
enjoyable and...

excellent!! i'm so glad i ran across this story...keep up the great work and im glad to see the negative comments are not here and those that seemed to be harassing you are no longer doing so*smile* ...i do agree with your readers...please keep this story going however until then i do have some stories to keep up with. Respectfully a fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful job

interesting and well written. You keep the interest of the reader which can be extremely difficult. I am impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It started wonderful, but ...

It's really annoying how pathetic and helpless she is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous