Car(d) Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god!" Jack muttered as my wife's tits popped into view, and I gasped, unsure just exactly how I felt about his obvious reaction and rock hard cock bulging his shorts out. Not that I didn't have a hardon myself, but in my case I wasn't sure if it was for my wife or Diane. The view of my wife almost completely naked in the kitchen, a rarity to start with, definitely had me horny. Then there was Diane, standing at the sink completely nude, her legs slowly working back and forth as she washed. It took me several minutes before I realized she was using her thighs to rub her pussy as she got more and more turned on by the situation.

"Ok Done!" Diane said as she turned from the kitchen and walked into the living room where Jack and I were seated and climbed into the chair with Jack, curling up on his lap. "I hope you two enjoyed the show!"

"Definitely!" Jack said as I got up from the chair and followed my retreating wife down the hall.

Nancy closed the bedroom door behind her and I opened it and followed her into the room, finding her standing and leaning with both hands on the edge of my dresser.

"You ok?" I asked as I stepped up behind her and slid my arms around her waist, pulling her against me.

"I guess," she whispered, her voice quavering slightly. "Feels like you got turned on pretty well. Did you enjoy watching Diane naked?"

"Actually I was getting really turned on watching you." I whispered in her ear as I let my hands slide up and down her body. I cupped one of her breasts through the sheer bra that she had fixed back in place after it fell down, and let my other hand slide down between her legs. My fingers slipped between her legs and found her see through panties soaking wet. "Damn sweetie. You're pussy is dripping wet."

"I know," she whispered, her hands trembling slightly as my hands caressed her breast, my thumb rubbing back and forth across her nipple, and my other hand sliding under the edge of her panty and finding her dripping wet lips.

"God you're wet." I whispered before kissing her neck.

"Fuck me." She whispered urgently.

"Right now?"

"Uh huh." She moaned as my finger slid between her lips and dragged across her clit. She moved one hand from the dresser top to my hip, worming between us to undo the front of my shorts.

I let her work my shorts loose and slide them down while I kept stroking her pussy, my fingers working back and forth between her lips and my palm rubbing her dark curls. Her hand pushed my underwear down in front, freeing my rock hard shaft before moving to her own panties and working them down. She wiggled her hips as she worked the panties over them, my cock settling between her cheeks.

"Ohhh damn I'm horny!" I groaned as her hand closed around my cock and tried to push it down toward her pussy as she bent over farther. I let go of her big soft tit and stepped back enough to let her get my cock down between her legs.

"So am I...God I want your cock inside me right now!" She half moaned as she rubbed my head up and down between her sopping wet pussy lips. I felt my cockhead find the entrance to her tunnel and instinctively pushed forward, pushing my engorged head into her tunnel and the silky smooth wetness within. "Oh god yesssss!" she hissed as I began sliding my cock in and out, each stroke working it deeper and deeper until I was stroking my cock all the way into her, my hips slapping against her bare ass.

"Jesus yes!" I groaned as I pounded into her each impact making her whole body shake. I slid a hand up to the tie around her neck and undid the bow there, letting the halter type top swing free, allowing her big tits to swing like pendulums with each stroke into her. I looked over and saw us in profile in her full length dressing mirror, her tits swinging crazily and sexily, driving my impending climax to within moments of release.

"OHHHHH FUCK I'm CUMMING!" Nancy suddenly squealed, her vocal outburst so unexpected and out of character for her that it triggered my own climax.

My whole body jerked, slamming my cock deep into her as I unloaded a huge shot of hot cum deep into her pussy. My body jerked time and again, pumping more of my pent up cum into her until my cock finally began to soften. I bent over and wrapped both arms around her waist, crossing them under her and allowing my hands to cup and support her big soft tits.

"Damn that was hot. I can't remember the last time we fucked like that." I panted.

"I can. It was back when we were first living together." Nancy answered just as breathlessly. "What happened?"

"Wha'd you mean?"

"When Diane told me that going out there in this would get me turned on, I didn't believe her. I just thought I would be way too embarrassed to get turned on, but the longer I was out there the wetter I could feel my pussy get, and when my top popped and my tits were exposed I swear I thought I was going to cum right there."

"Well, I was sure enjoying the show. I wasn't so sure that I wanted Jack looking at your tits, but he didn't seem to mind me looking at Diane one bit."

"He didn't. Diane told me that when they were younger they'd flash people sometimes, but never anyone they knew, and then they'd go home and fuck like wild people. This was the first time she showed off for someone she knew."

"Well, it sure seemed to get her turned on." I said as my wife straightened up after my cock slid out of her and turned in my arms. She lifted her lips to mine and kissed me long and slow, one of the more passionate kissed we'd had in a long time. "I better put a robe on and go see if our guests are still here."

"Yeah." I answered as she stepped back. I watched her step out of the panties and then pull the top the rest of the way off before going to the closet and getting a robe out. She wrapped herself in the plush robe while I pulled my shorts and underwear up. I followed her to the door and we walked quietly down the hall.

Even from the hall we could tell they were still here. Diane's soft cries of pleasure were easy to make out over Jack's deeper grunts. We slowed and crept to where we could peak around the refrigerator and into the living room, finding Jack laid back on the recliner with Diane bouncing wildly up and down on his lap. She sat facing away from Jack and toward us, her hands on his knees as she bent at the waist, pumping her ass up and down. I stared at her bald pussy, framed by her creamy thighs and her wildly swinging tits, his cock disappearing in and out of her pussy with an audible squishing sound.

"Damn look at that!" I whispered to Nancy as we watched our friends fucking in our own living room. I couldn't really help myself, just watching her bouncing on his shaft had me quickly hardening again. I let my hands gently gather Nancy's robe up toward her waist until I could get my hands on her bare ass, stroking it slowly.

"Michael!" Nancy hissed quietly, trying to push my hands away from her bare ass.

"What?" I whispered back, sliding one hand down under her ass where my fingers could tease between her legs and stroke her sopping wet pussy. With my other hand I reached around and slipped it into the front of her robe, searching for her round breast and cupping it gently.

"Would you stop?"

"No." I whispered back. "You can't tell me that isn't making you horny."

"Sure, but I'm not going to have sex with you right here!"

"Why not?" I asked as I let my hand slide down from her breast and pull the tie on her robe, freeing the two sides which she grabbed and pulled back together.

"Stop it now."

"I'd rather not." I whispered, pulling her back and turning her around so her back was against the side of the refrigerator and the two of us were out of sight of Jack and Diane. I slid both hands into her robe and used my wrists to push the sides apart as I slid them down to her hips, lowering my face toward hers at the same time. I pressed my lips softly against hers, tasting her wet lips and her hot breath.

"Mmmmmmm" she moaned softly as one of my hands moved back to her left breast and my other slid the rest of the way down to her mound, slipping a finger between her legs and against her clit as I pushed it between her wet pussy lips.

"You like?" I asked briefly as we broke the kiss to take a breath.

"Uh huh." She sighed as my finger between her legs stroked softly in and out between them, rubbing across her clit tantalizingly.

It was several more minutes of attention to her pussy and her lips before I felt her hands tugging at the snap of my shorts. She quickly had my shorts open and pushed the front of my underwear down, cupping my balls with one hand and wrapping the other around my rock hard shaft.

"God, you are turned on, aren't you?" She whispered as she spread her legs farther apart, letting my hand dive deeper between them.

I pushed my finger deep up into her tunnel, wiggling it slightly while squeezing her breast, my thumb rubbing back and forth across her nipple. She responded, eagerly stroking my rock hard cock. "Ohhhh god yes." I whispered as I leaned back into her and brushed my lips against hers. "You turn me on so much."

"Are you sure it's me?" She breathed heavily as my fingers worked her body.

"Oh yeah!" I answered, moving both hands down and around to her ass. I cupped both cheeks and then suddenly lifted her off her feet, her legs swinging out on either side of my hips. I turned and shuffled the few steps to the kitchen table where we had been playing cards such a short time ago.

"What are you doing?" She squealed as I set her ass on the table and moved back slightly. I pushed my cock down and let my head engage into her pussy and then pushed my hard shaft deep into her, letting her wonderfully silky and wet pussy envelope my entire length, her moan punctuating her own statement.

She put one hand on my chest and tried to push me away but I held onto her hips and began sliding my cock in and out of her wet tunnel, bringing a satisfying groan from deep within me. I plunged my cock in and out of her pussy, letting my head slam into the end of her tunnel with each stoke, just the way she liked it. Her whole body shook as she leaned back on her elbows, lifting her legs up and out slightly to give me better room. "God I don't believe I'm doing this!" she moaned as my hips slapped against her ass, making her tits bounce and wiggle before me.

"Uh huh." I grunted as I continued stroking into her. I let go of her ass with one hand and lay it on her mound, my thumb finding her hard exposed clit and rubbing back and forth in time with my strokes.

"Oh shit! You're going to make me cum!" she squealed breathlessly.

"That's the idea!" I grunted in response.

"It's working!" she squealed again as her body trembled, her pussy clenching around my shaft. Her response increased the pressure around my head as my pumping in and out of her continued to massage both of us delightfully. Her climax had barely peaked when my own orgasm boiled to the surface, spewing shot after shot of cum into her as my body jerked and twitched uncontrollably. I finally stood there panting after what seemed like an hour of my body climaxing and filling my wife's pussy.

"Good lord." My wife groaned as she lay back on the table and pulled the robe around her, covering her tits and pussy. "I can't believe we did that."

"Well. At least we don't have to worry about who washes dishes naked again." I said with a chuckle, looking over at where Diane was sitting on Jack's lap, looking toward me and waiting for me to pull back. With a little grin I pulled my still semi-hard cock from Nancy, unleashing a flood of our combined cum that leaked from her pussy and dripped on the floor. I saw Diane's eyebrows rise when she saw how large I was. I stepped out of my shorts and turned to walk down the hall to the linen closet. I pulled a couple towels out and carried them back to the kitchen, setting one on my wife's lap so she could wipe herself off and then walked over to hand one to Diane. She took the towel from me and stared at my shrinking cock as she unfolded the towel and then reached down to cover her own pussy as she stood up off of Jack, using the towel to catch what he had deposited inside her.

"Well. I guess we all won this time. Don't you think Nancy?" Diane called to my wife, who was now sitting up on the edge of the table.

She turned and frowned at Diane, shaking her head slightly. "I wasn't planning on being naked, or screwing in front of anyone else. So I'm not sure if it's a win or not."

"Trust me, it is." I said as I walked back to her and reached out to hug her. "I mean you did enjoy it, didn't you?"

"Well...Maybe a little."

"If that was a little I can't wait to see you have a really big orgasm!" Diane said as she walked over to us. She reached out and gave my wife's shoulder a gentle squeeze. "I think we better go home. We might even make it before Jack has to jump my bones again." She said with a giggle.

"Come on honey!" Jack called "Race you to the car!"

"Naked?" Diane asked over her shoulder.

"Hell yes! No point in putting on clothes I'm just going to take back off of you."

"See you guys later." Diane said, reaching out and pulling me to her for a hug. While the hug was not unusual, feeling her rock hard nipples press into my chest and her hand sneak between us to grab my cock was. Not that I was complaining. It felt pretty damn good. I'd started out hoping to see her naked and ended the day watching her naked, being fucked and getting felt up as she pressed her naked body against mine. My mind briefly wondered if the day could get any better. "Someday I'm going to fuck you silly!" she whispered in my ear before breaking the embrace and turning to follow her husband to the front door. My last thought was "good thing we live in the country!" as she disappeared out the front door butt naked.

*************

For the next several weeks sex between my wife and myself was...well...pretty fucking hot and pretty fucking frequent. Due to a number of time conflicts our routine card game had been put on hold, which after the last one was probably a good idea. I suspected that Diane would find a way to push the envelope even farther. From Jack's comments I suspected she wanted to get my cock inside her, and while I wasn't about to object, my wife most certainly would. To that end I tried to put the idea out of my mind, although it did seem to sneak back in while I was pumping my wife in the same recliner that Diane had used to fuck Jack.

The next evening was slated to be our next get together with Jack and Diane, an evening race and maybe cards, with the latter yet to be determined.

It had been a hot day, so I wasn't overly surprised to see Diane wearing a rather scant outfit, in this case a yellow tube dress, that looked like little more than a tube of spandex running from her armpits down to mid thigh. I wondered briefly if she was wearing anything under it, but didn't have long to wait to find out. My wife had barely turned to walk back toward the kitchen after greeting them when Diane reached out and quickly pulled my hand to her crotch, sliding it up under the hem of the dress to her obviously bare pussy. She grinned at my stunned look and then released my hand, walking past with a wink, to follow my wife to the kitchen.

"How's it going Mike?" Jack asked as he walked in the door with a large paper sack. "Diane wanted me to bring this stuff for Nancy. No idea what it is though." He said as I closed the front door behind him.

"Looks like a bunch of clothes," I said as I looked in the top of the bag.

"Yeah. Some dresses and stuff I guess. She was digging in the closet earlier today and thought maybe Nancy would like some of this."

"Well, good luck with that. She's not much on dresses. She's always been a bit more of a pants person. Comes with teaching I guess." I said as I followed him toward the kitchen. Diane took the bag from Jack as we entered the kitchen.

"Why don't you boys go get the race coverage on. We have some girl talk to do."

"Yes ma'am," Jack answered with a shrug. The two of us retreated to the living room and settled in to watch the pre-race show, me on the dual recliner sofa, my normal seat, Jack in the oversized recliner on the other side of the end table. We watched the commentators running through the race lineup as the ladies retreated to the master bedroom. I knew better than to even think about invading "girl time".

I hollered down the hall to the girls that it was almost time for the race to start, the pre-race activities concluded and cars making the first of their several parade laps. It was only a few moments later that the bedroom door opened and I heard them coming down the hall, Diane's high heels clopping noisily on the hardwood. I instinctively looked over as she rounded the corner in the kitchen, coming around the refrigerator. She looked extremely hot in that yellow dress and matching shoes, but what really got my attention was the flash of red following behind her. As Diane stepped around the end of the table to continue toward the living room, I could see past her, seeing my wife following behind. I shook my head and looked again, seeing her in a short red halter top dress, the skirt barely coming down to mid-thigh.

"Holy shit," I muttered as I stared at the two of them coming into the room. "Damn sweetie! You look spectacular!"

"Well, thank you," She answered sweetly as she continued over to the sofa and set down next to me, wiggling a little as she tried to hike the hem of the skirt a bit lower. Her motions told me she wasn't completely comfortable in the dress but was wearing it none the less. I've seen her with this much leg showing before, usually in workout shorts, but this dress was very much more revealing than I would have expected her to wear, at least around someone besides me.

As I looked over at her, not really paying attention to the start of the race, I could see her cheeks flush a little and the halter top bulging out two bumps where I knew her nipples would be. "So what do I owe the pleasure for?" I whispered.

"Diane thought you might enjoy it. I can see you do." She said, letting her hand slide up my leg to the bulge in my shorts and giving it a quick little squeeze. She quickly pulled her hand back to her own lap as Diane dropped into the seat on the far side of her and reclined it back, the foot rest lifting her legs up so they stuck straight out. She kicked her heels of and let them drop noisily to the floor.

I put an arm around my wife's shoulders and pulled her toward me, forcing her to lean over against me. She propped both feet up on Diane's foot rest and settled in against me to watch the race. As the race progressed I couldn't help but let my hands wander up and down her bare side, my finger teasing the round side of her breast, eventually teasing inside the edge of the top of the dress.

She tried to suppress a little grin as she pulled my other hand, wrapped around her shoulders, over her chest, pressing it against her breast. The more I teased the side of her right breast the more she subtly squirmed against me. I let my hand sneak in under the halter top and gently stroked my finger ever so slowly back and forth across her puckered areola, letting just the tip of my finger tease the side of her hard nipple.

"You know, you have your hands inside all that I have on," she whispered to me. "So that means you have way more clothes on than I do. Why don't you do something about that?"

I raised my eyebrows and looked down at her crooked little grin, realizing that she just told me she didn't have any underwear on. That itself would have been enough to surprise me, but to basically tell me to go take mine off? I was wondering just exactly what they talked about during "girl time".