Car(d) Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

"You know. If you want to have me you have to give her a chance too." Diane whispered in my ear. "Do you want to take my dress off and make me completely naked? You can just lay down on the floor and I'll crawl over you, my tits hanging down toward you and crawl down until I can wrap my mouth around your hard cock and lower my sopping wet pussy down to your face. Do you want that?"

I eased back from between my wife's legs and quietly stepped back, making room for Jack to ease in.

"Don't stop now baby!" My wife moaned, noticing the brief pause in my attentions.

With Jack settling between my wife's legs Diane stepped back with me a few feet and then tugged my shorts down, letting them slide down until they were bunched around my ankles, being the only thing I still had on at that point. Diane skimmed her yellow dress down over her tits and pushed the stretchy material down over her hips until she could step out of it, completely naked. With a grin she held out a hand to me and then pulled me a few feet and then down to the carpeted floor. I lay down on my back and true to her word, Diane slowly crawled over me, letting her nipples drag down my chest until her lips reached my rock hard cock. She enveloped it in her hot mouth and then spread her knees on the carpet, slowly lowering her pussy down to my face.

Her arousal was obvious in both the look of her engorged lips and the heavy scent of her juices. I stifled a moan as she slowly pushed my cock deeper into her mouth, my head pressing against the back of her throat, and then surprisingly, sliding even deeper. In return I reached my tongue out and gave her obviously wet lips a slow lick, sliding up between her shaved full lips, drawing a deep moan from her that vibrated my cock in her throat.

I teased my tongue deeper and deeper between her lips, searching for her clit while stroking up and down her lips. Her juices were tangy with only a slight hint of sweetness, a sharp contrast to my wife's juices that were pleasantly sweet when she was heavily aroused.

Diane pulled her mouth from my cock and panted for breath while stroking my saliva coated cock with one hand. She caught her breath for several seconds before eagerly engulfing my cock again, sucking and bobbing her head on and off my cock repeatedly.

I attacked her pussy with equal gusto. I had wanted to see her pussy up close and had fantasized about doing exactly this more than once, and now that I had the chance I wasn't wasting any time digging into her pussy and teasing it in every way I knew how. I pressed one finger into her tunnel, feeling it press snugly around my digit as I slowly stroked it in and out of her like a small cock, my tongue focusing on her clit, at least as much as I could with her beginning to hump her hips up and down in time with my finger.

"Oh fuck yes," Diane moaned softly after pulling her wet mouth off my cock again. "God you're driving me crazy!"

"Want me to make you cum?" I asked over the sound of my wife's rather loud moaning.

"Fuck yes!" Diane shot back, engulfing my cock again.

I slid my other hand under her, searching for her breasts and cupping one in my hand. I let my fingers clamp around her turgid nipple and twist and pull on it while flicking my tongue rapidly across her exposed clit. Her hips began to wiggle and hump up and down, breaking my contact with her clit frequently, but not able to dislodge my finger, which was stroking the top of her tunnel as I worked it in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Uhhhhh Oh shit!" She suddenly squealed, her whole body trembling and shaking as her pussy clenched around my finger and gushed a surprising amount of her juices out over my face. She flopped down on top of me, her whole body trembling as her orgasm flowed through her whole body. After several long seconds she lifted one leg and rolled off of me, allowing me to see my wife again, sitting on the couch with her legs wrapped around Jack's head, her body thrashing around in a way that told me she had been teased to the limit but hadn't quite gotten to climax, a frustration for her if it went on too long.

I was about to go over to my wife and help her out when Diane rolled up onto her knees, and quickly swung over my hips. Holding her finger to her lips to tell me to be quiet, she quickly aimed my cock at her pussy and pushed down on my shaft, my cock expanding her tunnel as she slowly sank down on me. I felt her clit press into the base of my cock nearly at the same time that my head nestled into the end of her tunnel. She leaned toward me and began to slowly stroke up off my cock, sliding her sweaty tits along my chest as she arched her back, teasing my cock with her pussy in a most enticing way.

She stopped when she got to the end of my cock, holding only my head inside her before arching her back up the other direction and slowly pushing down my shaft again. I could feel her pussy quivering as she drew it up and down along my cock, her tits dragging along my chest, increasing the pleasure and stimulation she was providing.

"I'm going to cum!" I whispered to her at the end of her stroke. She grinned down at me and nodded, her way of telling me to let go.

It took only two more of these incredibly long slow strokes, before my body tensed, staying rock still for several seconds before convulsing, driving my cock into her pussy and unleashing a huge surge of pent up cum. Time and again my body jerked and twitched, filling her pussy with cum before she pulled from me, my cock still leaking as it slapped against my stomach.

I looked up and saw my wife, still bucking on the sofa, her hands tugging at the knot of the blindfold, presumably the action that caused Diane to pull from me. I quickly rolled over and crawled to and onto the sofa, reaching for my wife's hands and taking them from the blindfold.

"Just relax. Think of me fucking you." I whispered as I cupped both her breasts. I leaned down and gave her a long slow kiss, letting my tongue slide into her mouth while I began to gently tease her nipples, pulling and twisting them like little knobs. I felt and heard her moan into my mouth as her body trembled briefly and then suddenly jerked, a long slow cry coming from her, muffled by my mouth over hers. She pushed me away so she could breath, her chest heaving heavily under my hands as I gently massaged her soft breasts.

"Damn that took a long time," she panted as her hands once again went to her blindfold.

Jack sat back on the floor, breathing heavily as well, not from exertion but from being smothered by my wife's squeezing legs, a feeling I knew all too well.

"Come here honey!" Diane said, pushing her husband back onto the floor and climbing across him. She pulled his rigid cock upright and sank herself down onto his cock, which I was surprised looked quite a bit thinner and shorter than mine. She began bouncing up and down his shaft, her ass slapping loudly on his thighs with each stroke, her tits bouncing wildly while my wife and I watched.

She bounced wildly on his cock, his hips beginning to bounce back at her in time with her strokes. It was only a very few short minutes before he groaned loudly, his body twitching as he climaxed, his cum filling his wife's already used pussy. Diane slowed her strokes and then settled to sit on him, his hands slowly roaming around her stomach and chest.

"Well, I think we all got a good climax from that round," Diane said with a grin. "Was it worth it?" She asked, looking at my wife.

"It was a lot different than Mike. He knows exactly where I like to be touched and how. But I guess that comes with thirty plus years of practice."

"Yeah, that does help. But Jack needs a lot of guiding. You might have noticed that he get stuck at one place and keeps doing the same thing over and over until it's almost frustrating."

"Yeah, Mike doesn't do that too much." My wife agreed.

"From what little I've experienced, not at all. Damn you're a lucky woman. He really knows how to read reactions and change what he's doing to push the sensations even higher."

"I thought you were sucking his cock?" My wife said with a somewhat cross look on her face.

"We kind of did a sixty-nine. I think he wanted to eat me as much as I wanted to suck him. I didn't think you'd mind too much."

"Well, it wasn't what I expected you two to do, but I guess it's ok. I mean he did come over here and help me finish off." My wife said, leaning over to give me another kiss. "I guess I know why his kiss tasted a bit funny now."

"I suppose a little." I said after I kissed her back.

"I hope you guys don't mind, but I think Jack and I are going to take off," Diane said with a grin. "I kind of want to get him home, by then he's going to be recharged and I'm going to need a serious fucking!"

I stood up and held a hand out to her, helping her up from Jack's lap. She gave me a coy little wink and then picked up her little yellow dress from the floor. She bent over at the waist and stepped into the dress, pulling it up her smooth body as she straightened, continuing to pull it up over her round breasts ever so slowly. By the time she had covered herself Jack was up and stepped into his shorts.

I led them to the front door and said good night, Jack reminding me that next week was at their house before I closed the door.

I walked back into the living room and held a hand out to my wife. "How about a shower?"

"Sounds like a good idea," she answered, taking my hand and letting me pull her up from the sofa.

I led her to the bathroom and started the water, letting it get nice and warm like she enjoyed it. With a smile I pulled her into the shower drawing her under the hot water with me. I wrapped my arms around her nude body and pulled her against me, feeling her hard nipples and soft breasts pressed against me. I lowered my face to hers and gently kissed her as I turned us in the shower, moving her under the tingly spray. I broke the soft kiss and reached on the corner shelf for body wash. I drizzled the body soap over her chest and shoulders, letting the water wash it down between us while I put the bottle back. I gently began rubbing my hands around her body, washing the sweat and scent of sex off her body while she did the same to mine. We didn't miss a spot, making sure that every place was cleaned and rinsed before I turned the water off.

I didn't bother with the towels, just drawing her out of the bathroom and onto the bed, laying her across the assorted dresses. I crawled on top of her and lay gently on her, letting my hard cock press between her legs. She spread them wide for me, letting them loop around my waist before hooking her heels on my bare butt. I felt my head spread her lips, pressing slowly into her. When I was only an inch or two into her I pulled back, almost slipping out before pressing forward again, pushing in again. This time I pushed a little farther, only an inch or so, before pulling back again. Time and again I repeated the process, each stroke driving in a little farther until I was stroking my full hard length deep into her, my head nestling into the end of her soft hot tunnel and her clit pressing against the base of my cock.

Slowly I stroked in and out of her, my cock sliding between her wet pussy lips, her soft moans making it to my ears as my lips gently kissed down her neck as I arched my back to make my way to one of her large soft breasts. It was a contortion I had perfected from many years of enjoyable sex with my wife, angling my body and arching my back so that I could engulf one of her nipples with my lips. I eagerly sucked her nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the nipple as I sucked it, my strokes in and out of her never ceasing.

"Ohhhhhh god yessssss!" she hissed softly as I nibbled her nipple gently, adding just a little more stimulation to the combination. "You do know exactly how I love it."

I mumbled some reply with her tit still pleasantly sucked into my mouth, her pussy caressing my cock and inching my impending climax closer with each new stroke.

"Ohhhhh, I'm going to cum," She whispered, as if I really needed the announcement. I could feel her pussy beginning to spasm around my cock as I continued to stroke in and out, the spasms adding to the sensations and making my cock grow just a little bit fatter as my climax inched ever closer. The quiver of her legs told me exactly how close she was, and I released my grip on her nipple, rolling myself fully on top of her and increasing the strength of my strokes. I quickened my pace, driving my cock more forcefully into her, each impact bouncing her body gently, her big soft tits wiggling and bouncing enticingly below me as her climax began to wash over her. A long slow groan escaped her lips as her orgasm hit full strength within her, her arms and legs quivering and her pussy clenching tightly around my shaft.

"Oh god yes," I groaned at the feeling of her tightening pussy, the increased sensation pushing me right to the brink. My body jerked and rammed my shaft deep into her as it unleashed a huge gush of hot cum into her pussy. Time and again my body jerked and unloaded more into her, surprising even me at the volume that was still available to fill her after two previous loads that day.

I lowered myself on top of her, letting her support most of my weight, my heaving chest rubbing wetly against her soft breasts and still hard nipples. I turned my head and nuzzled her neck, gently kissing it and her ear lobe. "I love you," I whispered.

"And I love you," She whispered back as we lay there.

I kissed my way up her neck and jaw toward her lips and then the two of us embraced lovingly for long minutes before we broke the long wet kiss and I rolled off of her. She rolled onto her side and snuggled against me, resting her head on my chest and one leg over mine, her fingers idly toying with my now soft cock. I looped my arm around her back and gently stroked her hip and round soft bottom with the tips of my fingers, both of us enjoying the after effects of our mutual orgasms.

"So was she good?" My wife finally whispered after several silent minutes.

"Well, she did suck pretty good." I answered honestly.

"I mean when she rode on you." My wife whispered. "She'd been making hints for months that she wanted to ride you until you came, I presume she managed to find a way today."

"Yeah, she did. I didn't know you knew and I didn't exactly know how to tell you."

"Lover, I could hear the moan you make just before you cum in me. I may have been blindfolded but I guessed what brought it out."

"Are you mad at me?"

"At you? Oh hell no. She's been working toward it for weeks. All the little games and challenges? Yeah her goal was to get us all naked so she'd have a chance to sneak a ride on you when she thought I wasn't looking. She flat asked me weeks ago if she could fuck you and I said no."

"So you're mad at her?"

"Well, it's kind of hard to be. I mean I have done a lot of bragging about how good you are and Jack....well after today I believe what she says. He's ok, but he ain't you!" She said with a chuckle. "Besides, it's been kind of fun. I mean I don't have any desire to have Jack screwing me, but you have to admit that our sex has been...well...more energetic the last few weeks."

"Yeah, it has been. So are you going to tell her you know?"

"I don't think so. I want to see how long it takes her to fess up. Besides, we have the race at their house next week, I'm kind of interested to see how she ratchets this up."

"You are enjoying this aren't you?"

"Uh huh. I'm still not sure how much I like the idea of your dick inside her, but as long as you keep coming back and making love to me like you just did I suppose I don't have to worry about her stealing you away."

"You don't have to worry about it either way. She can't replace the thirty plus years of life we spent together." I whispered, pulling her tightly against me.

"Mmmmm that's nice to know. Now go turn the light out."

"Yes maam." I said, untangling myself from her to go turn the bedroom light out. "Don't you want to get under the covers?"

"Not yet. I think I want to feel your lips against my pussy one more time before we go to sleep." She said, spreading her legs wide for me and teasing her pussy with her fingers.

I grinned back at her and then flicked the light out for the night.

*********

I had to admit that throughout the week my mind kept wondering just what Diane would do this next weekend and how she would manage to make the situation even more provocative. There was no doubt in my mind that she intended at some point to make the sexual situation so obvious that all four of us would somehow be exposed or involved in it with me ending up inside her. The only questions in my mind were how, and would she actually tell my wife she had already snuck a quickie with me?

Sunday's race was a daytime race and the summer heat was forecast to be in the mid nineties by race time. Nancy and I drove over to Diane's house, which was not exactly in the city but definitely not as "in the country" as our place. With our house nestled back into a six acre wooded lot abutted to a thousand plus acre wooded valley, we had an abundance of privacy. Jack and Diane's place was a few acres with a couple trees, but it also had a HUGE backyard with an eight foot high privacy fence around it and a simply massive in ground pool. While there were a few neighbors houses that had the possibility of looking into the back yard, just as their two story house could look out over other yards, the number of eyes that could see in was quite small.

One nice thing about heading to Jack and Diane's during the summer months was the standing invitation to use the pool. In fact we played in the pool over there so frequently that both my wife and I kept a swim suit over there. What was different this trip was that when we got there Jack was out on the patio relaxing in front of a new sixty inch flat screen TV installed under the awning sticking out from the back of the house.

"Hey guys, come on have a seat! I got tired of missing the race if I took a dip so we got a new big screen out here. Now we can swim and keep track of the race too."

"Hey cool!" I answered, checking out the big screen.

"Green flag in about twenty minutes!" Diane called as she came out the house with a tray of ice and drinks wearing a VERY revealing bikini. "If you want to put your suits on before it starts, I set them out in the guest room."

"Sure, thanks!" I said, taking my wife's hand and leading her back into the house. Nancy followed me through the family room and down the hall to the guest room we usually changed in. To my surprise the suits laying on the bed were most definitely NOT our regular suits.

"What are these?" My wife asked, picking up a bright yellow....well...bikini would be a very loose term. It looked like little more than a few tiny triangles attached by strings. "I'm not wearing this!"

"I think it looks pretty hot! Why don't you put it on and we'll see how it looks!" I said with a laugh, knowing full well that she wasn't about to put that scant outfit on. Hell, it wasn't much more than being naked!

"Well, it looks like you don't have much more." My wife said with a giggle, reaching down to the bed and picking up a tiny red...well...I wasn't sure what it was. I wear men's bikini briefs because my wife thinks they look sexy, but what she was holding up made my regular bikini briefs look like modest coverage.

"She's really not serious is she?"

"Why not. I think it looks pretty hot! Why don't you put it on and we'll see how it looks!" She parroted back to me with a crooked grin.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers