Car(d) Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers

"Hell, that won't even cover my ass."

"About as much as this butt floss will cover mine." She said waving the yellow bikini in front of me.

"Fine. Not sure what she has in mind, but I bet it's going to be interesting." I said taking the red suit from my wife. I set it on the bed and started stripping my clothes off, tossing them in a pile on the bed. "Well, you going to join me?"

"Do I have to?"

"If I am you do." I said as I pulled off my underwear and tossed it on the pile, leaving me naked.

"Ok, you put yours on and then I'll put mine on. I want to see just how that thing keeps you covered when I start flashing my tits at you."

"That's gonna be interesting isn't it?" I answered as I pulled the tiny red bikini bottom on. The back tried to tuck between my cheeks and I had to work to tuck even my soft cock into the front, which ended up looking more like an overgrown pocket than a swim suit.

Dressed in my swim suit, if we'll call it that, I stood back to watch my wife start stripping. I wasn't surprised to see her starring at my crotch while she took her clothes off, if anything, doing so as teasingly as she knew how, which was actually pretty good considering she'd never done any strip tease for me. She began fitting the top on over her big breasts, tying the strings and then trying to pull the triangles to cover as much as she could, which turned out, even with my help, of not even being her whole areola. She shook her head dubiously as she put the tiny bottom between her legs. It kept falling down so I cupped her pussy, with the yellow material between my hand and her lips, while she tied the strings. I knelt down and adjusted the bottoms to cover as much of her as it could, her curly bush poking out all the way around the tiny piece of fabric.

"Well. Guess we're both going to be exposed." My wife chided as I stood up. I looked down and my hard cock was sticking mostly out of the brief bottom.

"So it seems. Suppose we should make this go down before we go out there?" I asked her with a grin.

"Oh, that is tempting." Nancy answered with an equal grin, stepping over until her tits were touching my chest, her hand snaking down to grab my cock and stroke it a few times, making it grow even more. "But I think if I have to feel this exposed you might as well get to as well." She finished with a little giggle, tugging my cock like a handle and leading me toward the bedroom door. She let go to open the door and then walked down the hall, wiggling her ass with each step.

I shook my head and followed her, feeling my cock wiggling back and forth as it stuck straight out toward her bare ass. Feeling exposed was quite the understatement when I stepped into the kitchen to find Diane bustling around in a bikini just as brief as the one Nancy wore. She stopped dead in her tracks, a pitcher in one hand and a wooden spoon in the other, her eyes riveted on my exposed cock.

"Why don't you give Diane a hand honey. I'm going to go get wet. I'm suddenly very warm."

"Um Sure." I answered as my wife turned, her grin just flashing for a moment before she walked away and out the French door leading to the patio. I watched Jack stare at her as she walked across the patio toward the pool and then down the steps into the waist deep water. She dipped herself down into the water and then settled back on the steps to lounge in the water.

"Well, I hoped that suit would be a bit revealing, but that's even better than I expected." Diane said, stepping around the counter. She stepped over to me and looked down at my exposed cock. "God, what a cock. You know. I'm going to get on that cock again today if I can."

"Really? And if I just bend you over the counter and just fuck you right here?"

"Oh sweetie. Be my guest!" Diane said, stepping over the counter and pressing her hips against it, bending over slightly.

"And if I did?" I asked, stepping up behind her intentionally pressing my cock head against her cloth covered pussy lips.

"Oh Michael. You wouldn't take advantage of a defenseless woman, would you?"

"Well, that all depends." I said reaching my hand down around her thigh and tugging the panty to the side to expose her pussy. With my other hand I grabbed my cock and slowly rubbed it up and down her fat lips, teasing the tip between them as I pressed against her a bit harder. "Does that defenseless woman intend on taking me out in the open or trying to sneak it in when the other woman isn't looking?"

"Oh definitely when she isn't looking, but out in the open works f...i...n...e!" She squeaked as I pushed my cock into her pussy an inch or two. "Oh god what a cock!" she moaned, pushing back against me to work my cock deeper into her. She wiggled her ass to work me in deeper. I let her get me most of the way in before reaching up around her and taking the pitcher from her.

"Here let me get that." I said, pulling my cock out of her pussy and walking toward the patio door with the pitcher.

"Fuck." I heard Diane swear behind me as I walked away.

I set the pitcher on the table and then continued straight toward the pool, walking down into the water and settling onto the steps next to my wife.

"So did you?" My wife whispered.

"Uh huh. Just one stroke. That ought to drive her crazy. That was what you wanted me to do, wasn't it?"

"Oh yeah. You read my mind. I just wanted her to know that I knew what she did. That should probably do it. Now the question is did Jack know?"

"I'm guessing she got the point." I answered with a smile.

"Oh sweetie. If I know you she got a lot more than the point."

"Hey guys. Green flag time!" Jack called from the overhang.

"Shall we lover?"

"Oh definitely. By the way, that suit? It's practically transparent when it's wet." I said as I stood up and tucked my finally softened cock back into the tiny suit.

"Why does that not surprise me?" Nancy said with a wry look.

I helped her up and then walked hand in hand from the pool. Jacks eyes about popped out of his head as Nancy's tits bounced and swung with each step.

"So anyone up for a little fun during the race?" Diane asked from the lounge chair she was settled into .

"Well, that all depends." Nancy asked.

"Short tracks are notorious for drivers getting laps down. So if you're driver goes one or more laps down you have to go naked." Diane said. "If they make the lap up you can put your swim suit back on again."

"That doesn't sound too bad, since this suit makes me look practically naked anyway." Nancy replied.

"And one more little fun thing I thought we'd try. As long as your driver is in the pits you can touch any exposed skin of the closest person of the opposite sex in any way you want, and they can't touch back or object. That should provide some interesting fifteen second interludes."

"Well, that certainly sounds interesting." I answered.

"Fuck yeah." Jack answered. "I can see this having some interesting possibilities."

By the thirtieth lap a flat tire put Gordon not one but two laps down by the time he limped it into the pits under the yellow.

"Time to lose it stud!" Diane called from her chair.

"It would seem so," I said standing up and skimming the suit off. I sat back down naked, my cock slowly hardening as Diane stared at me. As the cars started coming into the pits Junior slid into his stall and my wife leaned over and began to kiss me. Diane on the other hand, was already out of her chair by the time Martin slid to a stop in his bit box, giving her an entire fifteen seconds to engulf my cock.

For his part Jack was ready as well, reaching his hand up and feeling up every square inch of my wife's tits that he could, which was a lot given the tiny suit.

The race returned green and I stayed naked, Gordon not making up either of his laps. Junior also soon went a lap down. My wife stood up, and pulled the already scant suit off, sitting back down naked.

When the next round of stops came it was no surprise that Jack made a beeline to my wife, one hand down between her legs and his mouth around one of her nipples. I would probably have been upset if the look on my wife's face wasn't such a sour look. My wife absolutely HATES it when I get too fast and don't lead up slowly. She loves to be teased and seduced, something that Jack didn't have time for. Or at least he didn't think he did.

When Jeff came into his pits, a lap later because he was not on the lead lap, I leaned over and gently licked one of my wife's nipples.

"Tease her," she whispered to me before I pulled away.

I looked up at her and nodded that I understood.

The laps worked down, as well as the sun. By the time the race was over the sun was far down in the sky. Diane seemed to be disappointed that for a change her driver stayed on the lead lap, leaving her the only one still dressed.

"Well, anyone want to play cards?" Diane asked as she stood up, pulling the strings of her suit. "Somehow I got the short end of that game. I was expecting to end up naked."

"Well, for what it's worth, that suit was almost as good as being naked." I told her.

"You think so?" She asked, walking the few steps to me and climbing on the lounge chair with me, laying with her body against mine and her tits pressed against my arm and chest.

"I have to go to the bathroom." My wife said as she pushed herself up from her chair. "I'll be right back."

"Jack. Why don't you go get the cards?" Diane said without looking over at him.

"Sure, be right back." He said, getting up off his chair and heading into the house behind my wife.

"That'll keep them busy for a while." Diane said with a grin. She reached down to my partly hard cock and stroked it gently. "So what should we do while we wait for them to come back?"

"I know what you want."

"Uh huh. After that tease you gave me in the kitchen? I want all of it sliding in and out of me."

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Nothing." She said as she pushed herself up, swinging her leg over me and straddling my hips with her knees. I reached for her tits and cupped both of them, hefting the heavy orbs as she guided my cock to her pussy. I felt her hot pussy engulf me as she lowered herself down, her pussy surprisingly wet. "I've been waiting all night for this." She cooed as she began bouncing up and down on my lap, my cock disappearing in and out of her with an audible squishing sound.

"Oh damn, that feels nice." I groaned as she rode me, her tits bouncing in my hands, her nipples rubbing against my palms. I rolled my hands to squeeze her breasts, making the nipples push out toward me as I leaned my face forward to close my lips around one of her nipples.

"YESSSSS!" she squealed as I nibbled on her nipple. Her pussy clenching around me, in response to the additional stimulation.

I lost track of how long we had been there, her riding me with her soft wet pussy stroking my cock and teasing it from where she nearly pulled off of it, and in some cases did, to where my head beat at tattoo at the end of her tunnel where it impacted into her with each urgent downward stroke she made. I saw motion in the house out of the corner of my eye and released her nipple to look. I saw my wife bent over the counter where I had bent Diane earlier, Jack standing behind her nude form pounding his cock into her pussy with abandon. Her big soft tits swung with each impact of his hips against her ass, the creamy orbs banging against the edge of the counter as her body moved.

She turned her head to look toward us, the look on her face not at all depicting enjoyment, but more like....acceptance. My wife always did enjoy being screwed from behind, but only after she had been properly teased and seduced. Just walking up behind her and stuffing a cock into her was not the way to get her excited or enticed. I doubted that Jack had done what was needed to get her excited and as a result his efforts were bound to be fruitless to her.

Diane moaned loudly as her body shivered, drawing my attention back to her. "That's it baby. You're cock feels so good inside me!"

"Damn." I muttered as she leaned a bit farther forward, arching her back with each stroke so that her nipples nearly touched my chest and then arched back as she dropped down, allowing her tits to bounce as her ass slapped loudly on my hips. I knew that if she kept going the way she was that she was going to get the whole load that was primed from all her teasing for the last few hours. Part of me felt a little guilty for enjoying this so much when my wife wasn't. "Diane, we need to stop." I finally said, putting my hands on her hips and holding her down on me.

"What? What's wrong sweetie?" She asked, a concerned look on her face.

I nodded toward the kitchen door, through which I could see my wife still standing there being pounded by Jack. "This might be working for you and me, but it's definitely not working for my wife."

Diane looked over and I saw her frown. "I'm sorry Mike. Do we need to stop?"

"Don't get me wrong I love what we're doing, but I feel a bit guilty if you know what I mean."

"Jack just isn't the lover you are sweetie." She said, pushing herself up off my cock and standing next to my chair. "He also doesn't have half the cock you've got." She said, leaning down and giving me a kiss. She straightened back up and headed into the kitchen, closing the door behind her, leaving me alone on the patio. I could see her in the kitchen, talking to Jack and my now disengaged wife. I sighed at the thought that the little games Diane had been playing were probably over, and got up and headed to the pool. I eased down into the water and pushed away from the stairs rolling onto my back as I floated, my still hard cock sticking up like a periscope. I opened my eyes and looked back toward the house, the orange of the slowly sinking sun lighting the back of their house.

I noticed motion out of the corner of my eye and looked toward it to see a tall thin black woman standing on the balcony of the neighboring house. She wore a silky looking thin robe over a very curvaceous body, her fingers teasing circles around the bumps that were obviously hard nipples. My already hard cock jumped and my mind followed with a quick thought that it would be cool to see her drop that robe. I shook the thought from my head realizing that it was a remnant of not quite finishing with Diane.

"Whatcha thinking honey?" My wife asked as she walked toward me. I watched her nude body step down into the water, my cock twitching as her curly bush disappeared under the water.

"I'm thinking that you're not having much fun with Jack."

"You wanted me to?" She asked as she dropped her body in the water and pushed off, floating over to me and then touching bottom in front of me.

"Well, yes and no. I'm not sure I love the idea of Jack porking you, but the idea was to have fun. I mean let's face it, Diane has been angling for weeks to get to ride me out in the open, but as good as it was going for us, you and Jack weren't quite getting it done." I said as she stepped against me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled herself snug, smashing her tits into my chest and stood there with her face inches from mine.

"Well, Jack was. He was having a great time banging away." My wife said with a frown.

"But you weren't." I answered as she wiggled her hips, grinding her mound against my hard cock under the water.

"Not even." She answered before giving me a kiss on the nose. "But you know how to make me have a good time."

"Yeah, I do." I answered, cupping her cheeks in my hands and pulling her hips tighter to me. "You feel like you want a little more of a good time?"

"Well, I don't think either one of us got to have a happy ending. You wanna see if you can solve that?"

"With pleasure," I answered, lifting her up until she wrapped her legs around my waist, her big tits pressing on either side of my face. I walked us through the water until I could set her on the edge of the pool and eased her down. She let go of my neck and I eased her back until she was laying on the pavement and then untangled her legs from around me, spreading and lifting them until I had them sticking in the air in a wide V.

"You sure you want to do that?" She asked quietly as I knelt down in the water, gently kissing her right thigh. I slowly worked my kisses down her thigh toward her mound, stopping before I reached her pussy and pulling back to her other leg, placing a kiss on the inside of her knee.

"Now see how he teases her?" I heard Diane say from where she and Jack and settled in a chair.

I shook my head slightly between kisses and continued to slowly work my way toward her pussy, her hips starting to lift and wiggle with each kiss. I worked closer to her pussy and gently blew across it with my hot breath, bringing a quick intake of breath at the sudden change in sensations. I reached out with my tongue and ever so slowly traced it up her inner lips, just barely touching them.

"Ohhhhh god yes," my wife moaned softly as I drew my tongue up her lips a second time, pressing slightly harder and letting it dive slightly deeper as it spread them a little bit. My third stroke with my tongue brought her hips off the deck, her legs now resting on my shoulders and her heels digging into my back by the time I flicked the tip of my tongue across her now exposed clit.

I moved one hand up around her thigh to her right breast, gently squeezing it and the now rock hard nipple perched poking up into the air, drawing another soft moan from her lips.

I grinned to myself and pressed my tongue deeper into her, this time pushing deep enough to press against her pubic bone as I stroked up toward her clit. I paused when my tongue found her hard nub and began to slowly circle it as I pushed a finger slowly into her hot tunnel.

"Ohhhhhh sweet Jesus," She gasped as my finger penetrated her tunnel sinking deeper and deeper into her. "Fuck me sweetie, fuck me now!"

I pulled my face from between her legs and reached for her arms. I pulled her upright, letting her spread her legs around me until she could wrap her arms around my neck. I pulled her off the pool edge and moved us to the steps, walking up them to the top step and then sinking down onto my knees on the top step. I eased her down as slowly as I could onto the deck and then leaned her back, moving myself over her as I did. It only took me a few gentle pokes to get my cock engaged into her pussy, my hands busy holding myself up over her.

"OHHHHHH YESSSSSS!" she cried softly as my cock slowly pushed into her. I looked up as I pulled back, seeing Diane on all fours on the end of the chair, Jack standing behind her with his cock already buried inside her.

I started stroking into her, pushing each stroke a little deeper until my head pressed against the end of her tunnel. My wife wrapped her legs around my waist and started lifting her hips off the ground to meet my strokes as I began sliding in and out of her rhythmically.

"God look at that." I heard Diane say. "See how gently and loving he's doing it? See Jack, it's not about you getting yours it's about giving her what she wants so she can give you what you want."

I chuckled to myself as Jack practically growled in the background. I focused down on Nancy and tried to keep my strokes long and even, my hips banging against her round ass with each stroke so her big full tits rolled and moved between us from each impact. I leaned my head down and captured one of her nipples with my lips, pulling gently to stretch it while the motion of her breast tugged on it in different directions.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers