Car(d) Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers

"Ohhhhhhh yessssss that's it. Perfect baby!" My wife moaned loudly as I continued to plunge in and out of her, the gentle tremble of her legs as she let her hips down telling me that her orgasm was beginning to build. I continued stroking in and out rhythmically, releasing her nipple while I shifted my weight. I looked up and saw Diane hanging on to the end of the lounge chair, her tits swinging wildly as Jack pounded her from behind, her eyes fixed on the two of us.

My wife let out a single long cry of pleasure, the sound echoing across the pool and deck as her body suddenly convulsed, her tunnel squeezing and spasming around my plunging shaft. I knew this point all too well. What she needed now was to be fucked hard. She loved feeling me bang harder on her ass and bang my head against the end of her tunnel.

I started to stroke into her with abandon, slapping my hips against her ass so hard her whole body shook and moved, my own body held up above her so I could watch her sexy gorgeous tits bouncing and rolling under me.

"OH fuck!" I grunted as I came close, her pussy still twitching around me. I pulled my head back as I felt my cum starting to boil up in preparation for its impending release. I opened my eyes and realized that we were the focus of more attention than just Jack and Diane. The black woman was still standing on the balcony, her curly black hair framing her dark face which was still lit by the sinking sun. Her robe no longer on her body so that every inch of her dark skin was exposed. Her big tits had huge dark areola topping each one, her nipples fat and erect as one hand moved from tit to tit pulling and squeezing her nipples. Her other hand was busy plunging in and out of her pussy, one foot perched on the railing around the balcony to keep her legs apart.

"Cum for me baby! Do it. I can feel you almost there! Fill me with your hot cum!" My wife practically shouted. "GOD I can't believe I'm coming again!" she said as her shout turned to a squeal.

"AW FUCK!" I grunted loudly as my stimulated cock unloaded, my whole body jerking as I unloaded gush after gush of cum into her, filling her pussy until it was squeezing out around my cock.

"YES YES YES!" Screamed Diane as she came just after me.

I heard another soft cry that didn't belong and figured it was the extra audience on the balcony.

"Damn that was good." My wife moaned as she looped her arms around my neck and pulled me down on top of her. "Kiss me lover."

I pressed my lips against hers and gently kissed her, her lips tasting her own juices as her tongue teased into my mouth. I lay there on top of her for long minutes, kissing her lips before moving to her jaw, neck and eventually her earlobe, teasing it with my lips and tongue until she giggled and squirmed under me. "Stop. You know that makes me squirm."

"Uh huh." I whispered in her ear. "Feel better?"

"Oh yes, much better!" she cooed. "Thank you lover."

"My pleasure," I whispered.

"Tell me. Does she feel different around you?" My wife whispered.

"Yes, she does."

"Better?" My wife questioned quietly.

"Not in a million years." I answered with a kiss to her neck. "You always have been and always will be the best there is to me."

"Is that right? You want to keep playing with her though don't you?"

"I'm not saying that I wouldn't want to. I mean it was fun, mostly different. I like the way she tries to tease me, like it's not supposed to happen and then sneaks it in."

"That is kind of fun isn't it? Just Jack really isn't that good once it comes time to finish."

"I'm sorry. It was fun while it lasted though."

"Well, we can still play, just so long as you don't mind if I don't have Jack finish me off." She said quietly. "I still like the play. It's fun. And if you happen to have a little fun even if I'm not around, well as long as you do me as well as you always do I'm not going to throw water on it."

"We'll see," I said. "This started out together, maybe it should stay that way."

"Maybe, but we'll see. I suspect it's going to be hard to keep Diane's clothes on around you," my wife said with a laugh. "Just promise me one thing."

"What's that?"

"You'll always come home to me after, ok?"

"Promise." I whispered back with a soft kiss on her neck.

"Then let's see if we can keep this incredible sex we've been sharing going. I bet if I told her it was ok she'd find all kinds of ways to tease you even if I wasn't around."

"You sure you want to open that door?" I asked in surprise.

"I think it would be hard to put that genie back in the bottle, so we might as well get as much as we can from it. Besides, it's kind of fun to fuck like we're teens again." She said with a giggle. "I wonder what else we can find to do like we were teens?"

"Only one way to find out." I answered her, surprised at her outlook on the whole thing. In my mind I could think of all kinds of ways that Diane could try and tease me or get me naked, and then there was her neighbor. I briefly wondered if Diane knew that she watched over the fence. Either way it was going to be an interesting rest of the summer.


The End..... (For now)

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers