Car(d) Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers

"Why don't you put those nice under armor work out shorts on. Those are nice on a hot day." She whispered, pulling my hand out of her top and unwinding it from around the back of her neck.

"You sure?" I whispered back. "I mean they're pretty thin."

"Yeah, I know." She answered with a wink.

I got up and headed back to the bedroom. I was surprised at the array of dresses that were spread out on the bed, some tube type dresses like Diane was currently wearing, a few halter types and a variety of what I would call sun dresses. All of them were much shorter skirt lengths than my wife would usually wear. I wanted to read a lot into the selections laying out, but with a sigh, concluded that this was Diane's way of "helping" my wife to loosen up a little. I pulled a pair of my under armor workout shorts out of the overflow dresser and stripped my regular cargo pocket shorts and underwear off. I stepped into the thin workout shorts and pulled them up, my semi-hard bulging the front of the shorts out significantly. I tried to will my cock to soften, feeling a bit self-conscious at how much was showing, but the harder I tried to make it go down the harder it seemed to want to get.

"This isn't going to work." I muttered to myself, shaking my head as I looked down at the bulge. I turned off the light and headed down the hall toward the living room, my partially hard cock swinging and bulging out the front of the light weight shorts.

"Damn! That's one hell of a view!" Diane said, punctuated with a wolf whistle, as I walked into the room.

I could feel my cheeks getting red as I continued to the sofa, standing in front of it, since my wife had moved over to where I had been reclining. My wife looked me up and down as I stood there, giving me an approving grin as she settled on looking at my bulging shorts.

"Do I get my seat back?"

"I'm not sure." She answered. "What do you think Diane? Should I give him his seat back?"

"Oh, I don't think so. You're all comfortable there, might as well stay there. He can sit between us," Diane answered, patting the middle seat of the sofa.

I sat down and tried to find a comfortable position, finally ending up leaning over to the side my wife was sitting on with my feet propped up on the foot rest on Diane's side.

"Comfortable sweetie?" My wife asked very quietly.

"Could be better, but it'll do." I answered, feeling one of her fingers stroke up and down my bare arm.

The race went green again and the cars running at nearly two hundred miles an hour provided a good distraction to Diane, who had moved her legs across mine, her VERY short skirt having hiked itself up until her completely shaved pussy was visible under the hem. She pretended to be watching the race, but I suspected she knew exactly how much she was showing off, and exactly how much of what I could see was blocked from my wife's view. And the view she was discreetly giving me was VERY nice. But no matter how much distraction the race provided, it was hard to ignore her hand occasionally dipping between her legs, one finger sliding up between her lips, drawing the obvious wetness up across her lips.

Her actions had my attention, and my cock rock hard inside my shorts, a fact that my wife had not missed. I felt my wife's finger, that had been stroking my arm, move to my bare side, stroking up and down before teasing the waistband of my shorts. Each time she stroked down my side she let her finger hook into the waistband and tug just a little, slowly, one tug at a time, working the waistband looser and looser. Finally she shifted her shoulder closer to me, sliding her hand down inside my shorts, searching down my thigh and then wrapping her hand around my erect shaft.

"That's awful nice," my wife whispered.

"Uh huh." I groaned softly as she ever so slowly stroked her fingers up and down the length of my cock, teasing from my balls all the way up to the sensitive spot under my head. Up and down her fingers moved, teasing me over and over again.

"I know you're loving this, but I have to go potty," my wife whispered as she drew her hand back out of my shorts. "Don't go too far." She pushed herself up and slid out of the recliner portion of the sofa and walked away, headed down the hall toward the master bathroom .

Diane took one quick look over at her husband, who was sound asleep in the recliner, and then rolled over toward and over me, quickly lifting herself onto her knees straddling my hips, facing me. "Now how about this?" She whispered, pulling her skirt up with one hand and pushing the front of my shorts down to uncover my raging hardon. She slipped a hand under the head of my cock and pulled it up against her wet pussy lips, forcing it easily between them. She continued to push with her fingers as she lifted herself up, my head splitting her lips and rubbing along her pubic bone as she continued to push it further upright.

"There!" she hissed softly as my head slipped into the entrance to her tunnel. She let her weight down slowly, sinking me into her tunnel one slow inch at a time. She let go of my cock as I disappeared into her, and reached for my hands. With a smile she pulled both hands up to her firm round breasts and placed them one on each, her nipples pressing through the dress top into my palm. She let go of my hands and pulled gently on the material of her dress, forcing it to slip between my hands and her tits until my hands were resting on her bare breasts.

Up and down she began to move, slowly riding me up until only my head remained inside her, and then slowly back down, my head caressing each inch of her soft tunnel until my head pressed hard against the end of her tunnel, each stroke drawing a soft low moan from her lips.

"Oh damn," I groaned as she continued to ride me slowly, periodically leaning forward to look down the hall in the direction of my bedroom.

As quickly as she rolled onto me, she rolled back off, pulling off my cock as she did so. She pulled my shorts up as she settled back into her seat and then tugged the top of her dress back up over her tits.

"Didn't miss me too much, did you?" my wife asked as she walked back into the room.

"Nope." I answered.

"My turn," Diane said, swinging her legs off the foot rest and pushing herself up. She walked quickly past my wife and then headed down the hall.

My wife gave her a parting glance, looked over at Jack asleep in the chair, and then with a little grin, stepped over to me. She crawled onto the sofa, straddling me and pulled her skirt up to show me her bare pussy. "Got something to fill this with?" She said quietly.

"Oh yeah! I most definitely do!" I answered pushing the front of my shorts down and lifting my cock vertical. I rubbed my head between her lips and then felt her settle down onto me. My already wet cock slid easily into her sopping wet pussy, quickly sliding fully in until her bare cheeks rested on my thighs.

"Mmmmmmm I've been thinking about this for over an hour! God I needed this." She moaned quietly.

I reached up around her neck and pulled on the tie that held her top in place, letting the material flop down, exposing her soft full breasts and obviously rock hard nipples. I cupped one in each hand, letting her nipples stick out between my fingers so I could squeeze them gently as I massaged her breasts.

"Oh yes. Oh god you are soooo going to make me cum doing that!" She moaned.

I saw motion out of the corner of my eye and looked past my wife to see Diane leaning against the kitchen entry. She had her top pulled down again so her tits were fully exposed, one hand massaging her left breast and her other hand madly pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Come on. Come with me. I'm almost there!" My wife moaned as she bounced on my cock, no longer bothering to be quiet. "Do it. Come with me!"

"Uh huh. Almost," I groaned as I felt her legs start to tremble. I could see Diane's body shaking and trembling as she frigged her clit frantically. Between my wife's attentions to my body and the view of Diane going over the top, I just couldn't hold back any longer. My body jerked convulsively, ramming my cock as deep into my wife as it could go, unleashing a gush of hot cum inside her. Time and again my body jerked, pumping shot after shot of cum from my over stimulated cock and balls. "Oh fuck." I panted as my body finally eased from the hard jerks to sporadic twitches, my cock beginning to soften inside her.

My wife leaned forward as I let my hands slide around to her bare back and then down to her waist. I pushed the waistband of her dress down farther in back until I could run my hands up and down her bare skin from her neck to her round firm butt.

"Mmmmmmmmm that's pretty nice too." She murmured as she buried her face into my neck, her big soft tits squeezed between us, her nipples rubbing up and down my chest as hers heaved to catch her breath.

I watched Diane slowly stroke her body for several more minutes before she fixed her dress and turned to walk away. She came back a few moments later with the hand towel from the kitchen, walking right up to where my wife still sat straddling me.

"Here sweetie, you're going to need this," Diane said, holding out the towel. My wife gave her a puzzled look and Diane pushed the towel to her own crotch briefly as a silent signal for what she intended the towel to be used for.

My wife took the towel from her and pushed herself back from me. Sliding the towel down to her crotch she cupped it over her pussy to catch the flood of our combined cum as she rolled off of me.

"Mind if I clean this up?" Diane asked my wife sweetly as she reached for my glistening, mostly flaccid cock.

"If you want," my wife answered a bit absent mindedly as she hiked her skirt up and used the towel to wipe her pussy as she spread her knees wide. "Damn you filled me!"

I watched stunned as Diane bent over and aimed my cock at her mouth. She engulfed my cock in her hot mouth swirling her tongue around me as she did.

"DIANE!" My wife squeaked in surprise.

"What" Diane asked as she pulled my cock from her mouth for a moment before returning it to the hot confines of her mouth.

"You said clean!" My wife said, surprise still clear in her voice.

"Uh huh. Almost all clean!" Diane said as she pushed my cock upward and licked around the base and my balls.

"But Diane!"

"It's ok Sweetie, I don't think Mike minded." Diane said as she straightened up and turned to sit back on the sofa next to me.

"But Diane! That was gross stuff. I mean it was semen and stuff from me too."

"Not so gross. I think it tasted pretty good. Besides, I wasn't going to pass up a chance to get that cock in my mouth. I'd still be doing it if I thought you'd let me."

"Don't you give Mike oral sex?" Jack chimed in from his seat, apparently awakened during exchange.

"Well...No," Nancy answered.

"Why not?" Diane asked her.

"Well....Because it's gross." Nancy said defensively.

"But you want him to give you some?" Diane said.

"Well, he likes to and it feels good."

"You don't think it would feel good for him?" Jack called. "How about it Mike, did it feel good when Diane was sucking your cock?"

"Well, yeah," I answered. "Of course it did."

"But I don't LIKE to do it!" Nancy protested.

"I think you're just afraid of it," Jack said. "Tell you what, we're each rooting for different drivers and of course we all KNOW who those are. How about if whichever couples driver finishes higher wins. Losing couple has to give the wining couple oral sex until they climax?"

"Now that sounds like a fun idea!" Diane chimed in. "I think I'll win either way because I love being licked and I love giving head!"

"I'm not so sure. I don't know if I could even give my husband a blow job, let alone Jack." My wife said, shaking her head. "And you'd really want to lick Diane until she came?" She asked me pointedly.

"I've wondered a time or two how she might taste compared to you. I guess I wouldn't mind finding out. Not sure if we'd want to make it a common occurrence. I mean you're still my wife and the one I have the hots for." I told her, reaching out and taking her hand. "Besides, Junior is in third place with the race almost half done. You might enjoy having Jack licking you just so you can see how wonderfully I do at it."

"I'm not sure about this," my wife answered.

"Come on Nancy. What have you got to lose? Knowing Jack he'll probably cum before you get two minutes into it." Diane said with a grin.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Jack objected loudly.

Diane just sat and grinned, staring expectantly at my wife.

"Oh fine. But I better not regret this!" my wife practically hissed at me.

"You won't sweetie," Diane answered for me, settling back on the sofa, leaving my shorts pulled part way down so that I was exposed. "But if you want to practice on your husband in the next hundred laps or so, feel free." She added with a crooked smile.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Jack called. "What about me?"

"What about you? You're the one that fell asleep." His wife chided as she reached into my lap and gave my cock a gentle stroke with one finger.

Part of me definitely wanted to win to have Diane give me one of the blow jobs that Jack had bragged about over the years, but on the other side of that coin I had wanted for some time to lick her bald pussy. Either way I was going to end up a winner. My wife on the other hand would probably enjoy Jack's attentions if she won, but if she lost I wasn't so sure how well it was going to go over. Fortunately Junior was running well and he stood an excellent chance of finishing ahead of Martin or Keslowski. Gordon was unfortunately deep in the pack and it was going to take a lot of good luck to get back to the top ten.

The race progressed and Jeff was working his way back up when a multi car wreck took out a significant amount of the field, including Martin and Keslowski and severely damaging Gordon's car. It was starting to look like Junior was going to end up on top. Despite their valiant efforts, Junior ended up the highest placing driver in our group with an eight place finish.

"Well, looks like we win." I said to Nancy.

"So it seems. The question is, now what?"

"Now. you get to see if I'm everything my wife thinks I am," Jack said quietly. "Do you prefer sitting on my face, or sitting on the sofa?"

"I'm not sure I prefer either," my wife said to me. "I mean I've never had anyone but you have any kind of sex with me, well at least not since we got married."

"Well, here's your chance if you want it. You can always refuse. You choose. You say no, we walk away. So far all we've really done is play around in front of friends." I said to her.

"Well, I wouldn't exactly call it playing around. You fucked me like crazy on our kitchen table while watching them have sex. I would call that a lot more than playing around."

"You know. You don't have to Nancy. I mean I know we talked about this earlier, but if you don't think this is what you want to do, no one is going to think less of you." Diane said from the other side of me. "Hell, it's been a blast just teasing the shit out of Mike. If you'd rather not take it any farther I understand. I'll be disappointed, but I'll understand."

"Why disappointed. It's not like Mike was going to be having sex with you.

"Sweetie, I've been wanting to get my hands and mouth on his cock since that first night at square dancing when I bumped into the hardon he was getting from checking out my chest. I'd still love to get to ride him, but for now, yeah, I want to see him squirt his cum all over me."

"Really? Is that why you wanted me to wear this today?" Nancy asked, her voice betraying a certain amount of irritation.

Diane slid off the sofa and stepped around to Nancy and dropped to her knees in front of her, leaning forward and resting her arms on Nancy's knees. "Nanc. We've become really good friends. Not because I have the hots for your husband, but because we get along well and can share all kinds of stuff. There aren't too many secrets we don't share, but to be honest, I didn't tell you because I was afraid you'd think I was just using you to get to him. I wasn't. I mean getting to taste and play with him is fulfillment of a fantasy, but our friendship is so much more than a fantasy. Our friendship goes far beyond that. If you say no, that your husband is your husband and you can't and won't share at any level, then I'll drop it and never bring it up again. But if you want to play with some of those fantasies you've told me about, some of the things you might someday want to try, then let's do this and see how it feels tomorrow. Then we'll know if these fantasies should remain dreams or things to try."

"Hell Diane, we were just talking fantasies. I didn't think we were really going to do those things. Hell, just showing off this much is a bit much. I'm not sure I can let Jack see my pussy up close, let alone lick me!"

"So it's something you want to try but are just afraid to?" Diane asked.

"Just between you and me? I'm scared as hell."

"I know just what to do!" Diane said as she pushed herself up. She practically ran down the hall to the bedroom and then returned just as fast, a long red ribbon in her hand. "Ok girl, sit forward." She said as she came back in front of Nancy.

"What's this?"

"I'm going to blind fold you so you don't feel self conscious." Diane said as she held the ribbon out toward my wife's face. "So the idea is, with the blindfold on Mike will get you started and then somewhere in there he'll let Jack take over. That way if Jack's as good as Mike you'll never know they switched."

"I don't know about this," Nancy said, allowing Diane to put the ribbon around her head, covering her eyes.

"Now just lean back and let the magic happen." Diane said, pushing my now blindfolded wife back so she was reclined back on the sofa. She pushed the skirt up so my wife was naked below the waist and then stepped back. "All yours Mike."

I knelt down between my wife's legs and began gently kissing my way up her thigh, starting at her knee and slowly kissing up toward her pussy. I heard her softly gasp as I blew my hot breath across her obviously wet lips. I reached out with the tip of my tongue, pressed it against her lips, pressing hard enough to spread them slightly, but not enough to press between her softy flowery inner lips. I slowly drew my tongue up along her slit, teasing her inner lips with the tip of my tongue and her fat engorged outer lips with the sides of my tongue. I continued to stroke slowly up her slit until I finally bounced over her hooded clit.

I went back down and started again, pressing slightly harder, pushing my tongue between her lips deeper, tasting her arousal as I drew her copious moisture toward her clit. She moaned briefly as I drew my tongue slowly across her clit.

Nancy settled on the seat beside my wife and reached up to undo the top of Nancy's dress and ease it gently down while I was licking up her lips. I looked up and saw Nancy's bare tits on display so that she was almost completely naked except for the thin band of dress bunched up around her waist.

I continued to slowly lick her pussy, her feet up with her heels hooked on the edge of the sofa cushion, her knees splayed wide. She was much more exposed to Jack and Diane than I'd ever seen her in front of anyone except maybe a doctor.

I decided it was time to let Jack have his shot...well, at least that was the idea. But when it came to pulling away from my own wife's pussy it was actually kind of hard to pull away knowing someone else was going to be touching her. I think Diane knew what was going through my mind and she slid off the sofa and knelt down behind me. I felt her hand slide around my waist and dive down into my shorts, wrapping around my hard cock and giving it a few slow strokes.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers