Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here lover." She beckoned

Dan neared the bed and unfastened the belt on the robe. His slowly hardening cock sprang out when the robe fell away. He lay on the bed next to Carrie. Their bodies moved together. He shuddered with lust when he felt her warm soft flesh pressed against him. Their lips met and he kissed her fiercely. Dan felt Carrie's hand on his cock. She gently pulled and stroked him to full hardness.

Carrie rolled onto her back pulled Dan on top of her. Her legs opened to receive him as she guided him to the opening of her warm moist slit. The heat and velvety wet softness engulfed him. Dan slowly started to pump in and out of Carrie. She held him tight and nibbled his neck and ear.

Dan began to quicken his pace causing Carrie to moan slightly.

"Ugh. Oh yeah. Yes Dan. Umm. That's it." She purred.

Dan's balls tightened up. He pushed as deep inside Carrie as he could. Her knees were at his side her body responding to his thrusting. Dan could feel the pressure building up inside his shaft. He tried to hold it back but it had been a long time since he'd been with a woman and felt wanted. He moaned. Carrie's arms were wrapped around his back pulling him tight against her.

"Ummm. That's it. Ohhh that's good." She whispered in his ear.

Dan couldn't contain himself. He slid his hands under her cheeks and pulled her up to him; then started to fuck her harder with unbridled lust.

"Oh shit. Oh fuck. Damn". Dan exclaimed as cum pushed up his shaft and out inside Carrie.

She ground her pelvis against him and held him tight as he shot inside her. One long spurt followed by three short ones.

Dan blurted out "I'm sorry ... it's just been awhile ... and, well....."

"It's ok, it's fine." Carrie assured him "Don't worry.

They cuddled and kissed for several minutes before Carrie gently nudged Dan to his side.

"I know how to make it better. Let's have dessert." Carrie suggested.

Dan was embarrassed and didn't think dessert would be much help but he nodded affirmatively. Carrie picked up the carryout container and opened it.

"Oh, they forgot the forks. I told them we needed two. Well, we'll just have to make do." She said as she sank her finger into the messy strawberry topped cheesecake.

She liked it off her fingers then scooped up some and pushed toward Dan's mouth. He opened his mouth and accepted the cheesecake. She licked her fingers clean and flashed him a wicked smile before scooping more on her finger. Carrie smeared the small piece on Dan's penis then licked it off. She applied two more small helpings and did the same sucking his cock into her mouth with the second helping.

Carrie cradled his balls and sucked Dan expertly. Her tongue felt amazing and she rolled it around his head. Dan's dick started to come back to life. Carrie released him from her mouth and licked slowly up and down his shaft. Then she flicked her tongue at his sack before taking one of his balls in her mouth. She released it and did the same with the other ball. Her mouth moved back to hover less than an inch from the head of his cock. She looked up into his eyes and blew on his cock before swallowing it and taking the length of it into her throat. She moved up and down his shaft gagging slightly each time her lips reached the base. She let him slide slowly form her mouth.

Carrie reached over and scooped up more cheesecake but this time she smeared it on her right breast. Dan took the hint, leaned forward and gently lapped up the sweet desert, his tongue flicking at her stiff nipple until she was clean. Carrie applied cheesecake to left breast and Dan responded accordingly this time nibbling ever so lightly as he cleaned it off.

Carrie again took a finger full of cheesecake. She reached down between her legs and inserted the goo covered finger into the opening of her vagina. The cheesecake mingled with her juices and Dan's cum that clung to her lips and pubic hair. Dan slid backwards and moved his head down to her groin. He started to lick the inside of her thigh moving his mouth back and forth. His tongue lapped up the cheesecake. The sweetness contrasted to the saltiness of the sex juices.

Dan licked at her lips and then her clitoris. Carrie's body jumped in response to his tongue at her clit. He sucked on it and licked it with more vigor. Carrie moaned and ran her fingers through his hair. He moved lower and inserted his tongue into her most slit lapping up the last of the cheesecake. He worked his tongue in and out and back and forth. Carrie pushed his face against her. Soon his chin, cheeks and lips were covered with a film of her secretions. Carrie's hips rocked rhythmically against his face. Her breath grew deeper and more ragged. Dan's hands cupped her ass checks as her buried his face in her. Carrie moaned; her fingers were clawing at his head, her hips gyrating.

"Ohhh, fuck, yesss. You......, Oh God, Oh mmmmmmmmmmmmm Shit yeah Ohhhhh. I'm cumming, yeah I'mmm cumming"

Carrie ground herself against his face as her hips bucked. Dan didn't let up he licked up as much of her cum juice as he could. When she started to rock slower Dan pulled his face away. Her crotch was soaked. The white liquid was pooled in her asshole and shone on her cheeks and thighs. Her lips were swollen with pleasure. He wiped his chin on the sheets and slid up her body to kiss her.

Carrie pulled him to her and kissed him roughly. He shoved his tongue in the mouth. The excitement of pleasuring Carrie had brought Dan's cock back to full rigidity. He reached down to his crotch and guided his shaft inside her. This time he wasn't so hesitant. Dan easily slid into her sopping wet hole. He started to fuck her hard and fast.

After several minutes in the missionary position Dan pulled out. He motioned and gently nudged Carrie to roll over. She raised her ass in the air and waited on her knees with her head on a pillow for him to mount her. Again Dan entered her waiting pussy easily. He slid in and out of her leaning across her torso fondling her full breasts. Then he rose up and grabbed her by the hips pounding in and out of her like a piston. Carrie moaned with pleasure.

Dan leaned forward again gently pushing Carrie flat on the bed. He urged her to pull her legs together. His cock was snuggly held in her pussy by her closed legs. He pushed in and out while he kissed her neck and cheeks. Her head turned to the side. He kissed her open mouth wetly.

Dan again changed position helping Carrie onto her back. He entered her legs wrapped around him. Dan could feel his cum boiling up inside his ball sack. Carrie's face and chest were flushed. Her breathing was ragged, but no more ragged than Dan's.

He kissed her fervently then said. "I'm cumming" and renewed his furious hip gyrations.

"Oh yeah. Cum in me. Make me cum again."

Dan felt the cum pushing up his shaft. The damn had burst and there was no holding it back. He slammed into Carrie grinding against her clit as the first stream of cum shot out into her waiting belly. Two more jets shot into.

Carrie groaned with pleasure and shuddered.

Dan bellowed "Oh fuck yeasssssssss. Shit Ughhhh" and collapsed on top of Carrie.

They held each other tightly, kissing intensely at first and then slower with more tenderness. They lay in each other arms before drifting off to sleep.

12