Downpour Causes See through Blouse

Story Info
A see through blouse causes excitement in the garden.
3k words
3.71
15.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a wonderful summer, the weather has been just right to work on the garden together. Warm enough, but not hot. Wet enough to keep the new plantings thriving but not too wet as to make everything muddy and unworkable. I did slip over in the mud one day and that was a source of great amusement to you, to be fair I would have laughed just as hard at you, once I knew that you were ok, that is, you didn't seem to worry about that caveat though ;)

It's Sunday today and so we need to get the flowers you bought at the garden center in the ground before another work week keeps us away from our little haven. You are quite excited as not only did they have the specific flowers that you wanted but they were at clearance pricing. On seeing this, you smiled and clapped right there in the store. You are so sexy to me when you are happy. It's a silly thing but, seeing that 'giddy' reaction really made me want you. I actually had to step away so my excitement wasn't too noticeable. The garden center is a family place...

We had picked a place to plant these flowers in a newly created flower bed that is surrounded by old rocks. It is a special location as it can be clearly seen from our own little grotto further down the garden. The intent is to sit on a bench in that area and watch the butterflies and bees on these flowers when they have grown some while enjoying a cuppa together.

We were inspired to create this sanctuary by the bamboo ones in Anne Hathaway's garden in Stratford. I just wanted a more permanent structure and so made one from stone almost like an igloo without a roof. We planted vines to grow over the top and give us shelter from the rain and sun alike.

We can also throw a blanket over the leafless vines in the winter and let the snow settle to really make it like an igloo. I look forward to making you a hot chocolate (with marshmallows) to sip on out there and watch the snow falling. All this hard work is enjoyable and transforms the garden into a dream place for you. Somewhere to escape the worries of the world. It is also a place to relax and enjoy each other's company and a slice of cake or two.

So when we get home from the garden centre, we work as a well oiled machine, without any guidance needed. You take the flowers to the planting site, I carry the heavy bags of soil amending compost and mulch to get these flowers thriving and more drought resistant. Now while I mix the soil in with the amendment using a spade, you go put the kettle on. These flowers won't take long to plant and we do need to test the view from the bench with a cuppa.

By the time that I have the soil all mixed and ready for your cute sexy hands to plant these cute pretty flowers, you are back with two steaming hot cups of tea. Its not too hot today as it is heavily overcast and no sun to overheat us, so a cuppa is very welcome rather than a cool drink. My work is done and so I take the tea and go sit on the bench to await you for an inspection of our handywork, a tradition for us.

Now it seems that I got lucky as soon as I sit down I see the first rain drop. It's not a big deal though as it will only take you a couple of minutes and we are getting dirty anyway and so a shower is inevitable. I sit to enjoy my tea and watch as you work the plants from their pots and into the holes. I chuckle at you a little bit. You are getting wet by the rain but are expecting the planting to be real quick. However I can see that the flowers are rootbound and affixed quite stubbornly to the pots. This might be why they were on clearance...

You are wearing a white linen top as it's the summer and I can see where every raindrop hits your blouse as it sticks to your skin. The rain is getting slowly heavier but you are a trooper and working the plants loose, but are slowly getting drenched. I am getting slightly wet but the vines overhead are offering some protection. So now my chuckle has stopped, I am now seeing something quite different than comedy. As the rain comes down, your top is clinging to you all wet and I can see your boobs quite clearly through the top. From this vantage point, you look very sexy and I am getting a little bit aroused. I am sure that you don't feel the same and so I will just watch you without comment as it may not be greeted kindly.

You do keep looking my way and smiling at me. Your happiness at these flowers and the absurdity of the rain not holding off a couple of minutes doesn't seem to have dampened your spirits. I smile back at you and you take this as an understanding supportful gesture. It is a little bit, but far more its a horny grin at how damn sexy you now look all wet and disheveled. I don't care that your hair is a mess and your little makeup is running, that smile and your clothes clinging to you is just a huge turn on. Your skirt is now clinging to your legs too, damn I want you now, right here and now.

You finish planting, ironically just as the rain lets up some, it's still dripping but not much. You stand up and turn to me, you put your hands out to gesture 'look at me' and smile broadly. I AM looking at you, every rain soaked inch of you, right through your clothes and I am now hard as a rock. I smile back, I love how upbeat you are about this unfortunate timing of the rain, a lesser woman would be grumbling and complaining but in the whole big scheme of things, a few drops of rain doesn't matter. I hold up your tea and motion for you to join me. As you walk to me I watch your boobs moving through your blouse and see the shape of your legs through your skirt. You are looking at my face and see that I am staring at your waterlogged clothes and undressing you with my eyes. This makes you look down and see my bulge and that makes you chuckle, how the hell can this pervert be aroused by this drowned rat look? No matter.

I hold your tea out and you tell me to set it down. You stand right in front of me and say,'Were you enjoying the show?' as you look down at my obviously erect cock. I smile being caught and a pervert, but before I can say a word in defense, you put your hand to the back of my hair and run your fingers through it. I close my eyes for a second as it's an erotic feel and I am already excited. When I close my eyes, you lean forwards and your cold wet boobs are in my face. This makes me sigh and I reach up and put one hand on your ass and the other behind your back. I pull you to me.

I am horny as hell now and need a tight hug, I need to feel your body against mine. I hug you for a full twenty seconds while thrusting my pelvis forward some to no avail. My cock still isn't in contact with you. As I let you loose, you bend down to kiss me passionately. You open mouth kiss me and our tongues meet. As we kiss I slip my hand under your blouse and feel your wet back. I caress your back and loosen the wet fabric from you. My other hand that was on your skirt at your ass reaches down and under to feel your bare ass under your skirt. As I do, I stifle a chuckle even as we kiss. There is no underwear here, not a big surprise but I still love it. My hand on your back rests on the clasp of your bra and I undo it.

You stop the kiss and back up to look at me, you say, 'So are we doing this?'

I reply,'I need you baby, right here, right now! I have been wanting you since breakfast but held off as I knew the flowers were important and rain was forecast'.

You look puzzled and say, 'But, you ¨had¨ me right before breakfast?'

I am not really paying much attention as I am now unbuttoning your blouse, but say,

'What's your point?' I have three of your buttons undone in an effort to get your beautiful boobs free and in my possession. You take off your bra without taking off the blouse and put it on the bench next to me.

Before I can get the last button undone you drop to your knees right in front of me. I had intended to be holding your boobs by now but obviously you have other ideas. You look me in the eye and as you do, your cold wet hand goes up my shorts, the feeling of your fingers slowly moving up my inner thigh is an electric thrill and when you gently find my balls I can't help but roll my head back and moan. At this touch my cock is as hard as it's ever been. It was already hard from your smile and the sight of your beautiful rain soaked curves. A kiss and a hug set it in place but now with you holding my balls I am ready to explode. You haven't even touched my cock yet. If you wanted to, you could make me cum by just fondling my balls and if you kissed them, that would be it.

But, you don't want that yet as you have other intentions. You take your hand out and pull down my shorts instead. Now you are face to face with my cock, all red and shiny for you. You take it in your hand and I moan, I have needed you to touch my cock for hours now and this is both ecstatic and a relief to be back under your control. You lean forward and kiss the tip very gently and I moan again. You are such a tease. You now take the whole head in your soft velvety mouth and your hand works the shaft gently, your other hand reaches under my balls. You don't play with them as I would cum but to just have them touched by your still hand is still a glorious feeling. As I sit there moaning you move your tongue around the head of my cock and I try to relax some, it feels soooo good.

Then you pull back and withdraw your hands. You look me in the face and tell me that now you are going to fuck me. You stand and move in so your boobs are in my face again, still wet but they seem warmer now. I get that last button free and now your blouse is wide open. You now climb up on the bench and straddle me, I lift your skirt so it isn't in the way as you lower yourself down. Before breakfast I fucked you from behind and that's your second favourite position. But, now it's time for your favourite.

So far your pussy has escaped my attention but as you lower yourself towards my cock, I am eager for a reunion. You are holding my cock to guide it home and at first contact, you breathe in sharply and stop lowering. You then use your hand guiding my cock to rub your pussy all around with the head of my cock. You rub your clit and ease it between the lips and lower a little.

But just as I think this is it, you raise up and go back to the clit. I am not sure if you are teasing me or yourself but it feels spectacular. Each time you lower and my cock enters you I let out a small moan thinking this is it, but, then up you go again.

All this time you are looking away from me, focusing on the feeling between your legs. Now you look at me and kiss me and as our tongues dance I finally feel you lower yourself past the point of no return and I thrust up to meet you. As you bottom out and I am deep inside you I groan some even as we kiss. I then have to stop kissing you to tell you that I love you as I hug you really tightly. I slip my hands under your open wet blouse around behind your back, I pull you to me and your wet boobs are pressed against me.

So now here we are, in a tight embrace, both wet to the skin, kissing, while my hard warm cock is deep inside you, locking us together. I am aware of the rain running down your face as we kiss and feel it dripping down my back too. The vines overhead have done all they can to keep us dry but are now waterlogged and only act to make the fine rain come in larger drips off them.

This is a new feeling, to be in your arms soaking wet out in the rain, we are both a real mess but I can feel your every breath with your boobs held tightly against me and my cock deep inside you. You are sitting still as we kiss, enjoying the feeling, but I really want to feel you fucking me and so I move my hips a little so my cock moves inside you. I feel you hold your breath for a second and then exhale as you moan. You pull away from the kiss and grab hold of the back of the bench. As you do I feel you rise up and lower yourself a little on my cock, your wet boobs gliding up and down my chest. So now that you have something to hold onto you start to increase the motion and begin to fuck me properly. Each time that you come to the bottom of your stroke I thrust a little bit to drive home any extra depth I can. There is something primal about getting as deep as I can into you, I love to hear you gasp as I give that last push and am stopped by my pelvis hitting yours.

You fucking me is amazing and once you have a rhythm going I can feel you gyrating your hips with each stroke to get the ridge at head of my cock rubbing your G spot against your pelvic bone, I know this is your ultimate thrill and drives you to orgasm. I can feel you using me for your pleasure deep inside and feel your boobs bouncing around on me too, I look at your face and you are lost in ecstasy. I can hear you moaning louder and more ragged, now you tell me, 'Don't stop', which is a little strange as you are the one guiding the tempo, you are fucking me but I know this means that you are about to cum.

So I gently stroke your nipples and tell you to,'Fuck me harder baby, I want to hear you cum'. As soon as I say this you shudder and let out a loud gasp that changes to a wail and I know that you just cum all over my cock. You don't stop though, you continue right on seeking a second orgasm that is right there coming along. This one explodes over you and now you stop for breath. You regain your composure some and come back to me for a kiss. You then ask If I am ready to cum, and I ask, 'Would you like that baby?'

You then reply,'Yesssss, please baby. I want to feel you fill me up'.

I smile at you and tell you, 'So fuck me baby, ride me home. Make me cum' You kiss me again and then sit up some, almost leaning back. You start to fuck me. You know what you are doing, you arch your back so that your boobs are bouncing in my face and then you reach behind and cup my balls in your hand. OMG that feels good, you are tickling my balls and fucking me as hard as you can. I can't hold out any longer and moan in a deep voice that I am about to cum. I take my arms out from behind you and rest them on your hips readying myself. As that first wave comes I simultaneously let out a loud deep gasping moan and clamp down on your hips to stop you moving. You have done your job and made me cum, now its time for you to feel it inside you. My cock pulses and my hot cum spurts into you and again and again. Now you have all I can give you but I don't let go, you can feel me still throbbing inside you. I now let go of your hips and hug you again tightly.

This was an unexpected turn in the day and it feels so special just sitting here in the rain. I hold you tight and kiss your neck. I then say to you, 'Ok, now I will help you wash your hair if you like and I promise that I won't try to fuck you, THIS time...'