All Comments on 'Carrie & Parker: Amazing'

by rocketgirl2011

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CookieCutterCookieCutterabout 18 years ago
Amazing? Not really...

just sort of reads like "A day in the life". We didn't even see at the time that Parker saw them, and Carrie defused the situation pretty quickly. I hope there's more to the story than this, because so far this is barely a stand-alone.

BreBearBreBearabout 18 years ago
Interesting

I enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Intriguing...

However, there must be more to this story than this short introduction. Well I hope so.

My best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Vey Sweet But ...

I really like this story but I would like for it to be longer and give us some more background on carrie , parker and matt. Keep it going . Good job so far !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful!

It's just too short. I agree we need more information about the dynamic between Carrie and Matt. I think you can stretch the story a little more.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
Great.

But I agree far ot short. You need to write more. It so refreshing to get a differnt perspective for a change.

Best regards

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More of Carrie and Parker!

I really enjoyed Carrie and Parker. I think there can be more of a story there and i hope there is :)

butterflybebutterflybealmost 14 years ago
More please.

I like these characters. Please tell me you plan on writing more about them? I think I see a threesome with Matt in the future.

moonbaby10moonbaby10almost 14 years ago

Really good story about these too. Love the chemistry..cant wait to read more

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Finally

I like that Carrie is finally free to be herself,to let herself go and allow herself to love Parker and be loved :>)

C_frommnC_frommnabout 12 years ago
You've

Got two nice Characters and the sub plot of Parkers jealousy over Matt and others its enough to get her a few more Spankings. I do not know why you stopped writing about them but they are worth More.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Typical of the good writers on here

They always keep readers hanging on! But truth be known, most have busy lives, family & other stresses in life that takes them away never to be heard of again!!! Oh well! Who knows maybe one day we will read more about these two characters again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous